Peaceful Night

Covered Truth

Index:

(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(HC) - Himchan speaking
(BY) - Yongguk speaking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day had passed, easily giving way to nighttime. Even as time ticked by, the only signs of life came from the dim light that came from the television screen, the constant ticking of the wall clock, the bright light that shone from the kitchen light, and the smooth and quiet breathing that came from a certain pair.

About an hour after night fell, life began to stir from one of the two. His eyes flickered for a moment before slowly, they began to open. He looked here and there before closing his eyes. With a small sigh, Daehyun opened his eyes once more before looking around yet again.

When had he fallen asleep?

Daehyun couldn’t necessarily remember the last thing he saw before falling asleep, but he did know that he had been watching Young Jae playing. Well, he also remembered that he was VERY cold at certain spots. He didn’t necessarily feel that now. Instead, he felt warmth on one side of him and various other areas. Why was that?

Taking in a deep breath through his nose, he turned his head a bit as he stared through sleep-filled eyes in an attempt to try and recognize what he was staring at. When it didn’t work the way that he wanted to, Daehyun attempted to rub the sleep out of his eyes with his free hand.

Sadly, it only seemed to make things worse as he soon found himself having a hard time keeping his eyes open. After rubbing at his poor eyes for about a minute or two, Daehyun finally succeeded at allowing his sight to return to him.

Looking back at what was currently holding onto him, Daehyun stared for a brief moment before smiling. The sight was definitely something that was worth waking up to. Having to deal with the sleep that had nearly blinded him was also worth the trouble of fighting when it came to the peacefully sleeping male next to him.

The source of warmth had been coming from Young Jae, to which he should have guessed earlier. Raising his free hand, Daehyun moved a few strands of hair from Young Jae’s face before sighing. He looked over himself though, quickly realizing that the cold packs that had been on him were no longer anywhere in sight. Maybe they were nearby? Sadly, as he began to push himself up to a sitting position, he finally realized just how much parts of him ached.

Daehyun had to stop himself from completely rising as he quickly laid back down. With a small sigh, Daehyun looked back down at Young Jae.

The younger male seemed to be completely unaffected by his awkward attempt at trying to get up. Should he just stay like this and go back to sleep? Daehyun did understand that he needed to get more rest, but not only did he have to use the restroom, he was a bit hard at the moment. Walking around would be the fastest way to get his blood flowing to the rest of his body.

Daehyun reached towards Young Jae’s hand and attempted to pull it off. However, Young Jae quickly pulled his hand out of Daehyun's grasp and tightened his hold on Daehyun as Young Jae nuzzled his cheek a bit more. Daehyun let out a small sigh as he laid there for a moment, staring up at the ceiling.

How was he supposed to get Young Jae to let go? He didn’t want to disturb Young Jae’s nap, but he still needed to get up. Daehyun let out yet another small sigh as he attempted to pull Young Jae’s arm off of him yet again.

Slowly, he slid Young Jae’s arm off of him. This time, he managed to successfully get Young Jae’s arm off before becoming free. With a small sigh, Daehyun slowly pushed himself up to a sitting position before slipping his legs out from underneath Young Jae’s leg.

Getting up to his feet, Daehyun began making his way towards the bathroom as he moved his arm around. He didn’t like how much he ached, but it couldn’t necessarily be helped. Well, at least he only had to deal with this for hopefully a few more days.

Opening the bathroom door, Daehyun took in a slightly deep breath as he undid his jeans and let both his jeans and his boxers drop before stepping out of them. Could he help it? He felt more comfortable walking around than being in clothes while at home. Plus, Young Jae was sleeping so there wasn’t too much to worry about for the time being.

He stretched for a brief moment before he walked up to the toilet to do his business. After he finished up and cleaned up any sort of mess that could have possibly been made, he washed his hands and dried them before making his way out. Stretching once again, Daehyun looked over at Young Jae and smiled as he entered the kitchen. Maybe he should cook something. Young Jae would appreciate a nice meal to wake up to, right? Plus, after being taken care of so well by Young Jae, it should be his turn to return the favor.

Opening up the fridge, Daehyun bent forward a bit as he looked through what they currently had. So far, he could technically make fried rice, maybe pancakes if they had strawberries.. which they had. There was also the possibility of cooking fried rice with omelette wrapped around it. Daehyun definitely liked that choice, but there were still a variety of things that could be made.

With a small nod and a smile of approval, Daehyun began pulling out the necessary ingredients to make the omelette and the fried rice. He really did hope that Young Jae would end up liking it. This would technically be his first time cooking for Young Jae, right?

Closing the fridge door, Daehyun happily hummed as he began pulling out whatever else he needed before he began setting up. Daehyun may not be the best cook, but he was certain that Young Jae would like his cooking. He wasn’t going to let his many years of cooking go to waste after all.

Soon enough, the cooking process began. Instead of worrying about how it tasted, Daehyun was just cooking as happily as he normally would if he was cooking for himself or his family. If he worried too much about how it tasted, it might end up being a let down if Young Jae didn’t like how it turned out.

“Mm... Mama.. it’s noisy..” (YJ) Daehyun froze upon hearing Young Jae’s sleep-filled voice. Not only was Young Jae slowly waking, but apparently he had been mistaken for Young Jae’s mother. “Mama..? It smells yummy..” (YJ)

Daehyun slowly leaned back, his eyes searching for a brief moment before landing on Young Jae’s face. He froze yet again, his eyes widening as he saw Young Jae push himself up a bit as he rubbed his eyes. Why didn’t he run to the bathroom or someplace where he could get clothes? Well.. his mind was currently jumbled. He couldn’t necessarily think straight.

Soon, he found himself having a staring contest with a sleepy Young Jae. The two stared at one another, Daehyun finding his face beginning to heat up the longer they stared. Instead of Young Jae saying anything though, the younger male just laid back down before closing his eyes yet again. Daehyun let out a sigh of relief before turning his attention back to his cooking.

Maybe he should get some clothes on soon...

He froze yet again as he heard Young Jae quietly call out his name. Leaning backwards once more, a smile soon graced his lips as he saw Young Jae still peacefully sleeping. He could only assume that Young Jae was just dreaming about him. Clearing his throat, Daehyun decided to see if he could play with Young Jae a bit. “Yea? What is it?” (DH)

“Mm... stop teasing..” (YJ)

“Teasing?” (DH) Sadly, that was all Daehyun was able to get from the younger male as Young Jae soon to his other side. Daehyun smiled as he shook his head a bit, turning his attention back to his cooking. What could Young Jae be dreaming about?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ring after ring, the phone continued to call out for its owner to give it some attention. It was the loudest and the brightest object in the dark room, overpowering the vehicle that would pass by every now and then or the twitter of the birds outside. The only problem with this was that.. it was disturbing a certain someone’s sleep.

Groaning, Himchan felt around his bed. Here and there, he tried to find the source of the constant noise that was trying to keep him from his cozy sleep. When he didn’t find the phone that he had hoped to silence, he reached out towards the bedside table before taking hold of the phone that had been in its usual spot every single night.

Pressing what he assumed was the green button, Himchan took in a deep breath before sliding the phone underneath the pillow and pressing it up to his ear. He laid there, breathing for a few seconds before he finally decided to answer. “Hello..?” (HC)

“Hey.. Whatcha doin’?” (BY) It just HAD to be him of all people calling him this early in the morning. Of course it would be him. Why did he ever think that it could be someone else? Himchan let out a small sigh as he debated on what to do and what to say to this male. He decided against yelling at the male; just possibly scolding him. This male just seemed to act like a little kid and this kid needed to learn what was alright to do and what wasn't alright to do..

“I was sleeping.. which you should do too. Go to sleep.. idiot..” (HC) Yongguk chuckled and Himchan could swear that he could just see Yongguk's smirk right about now. Why was it that he felt like he knew this male so well and yet, he didn’t know him at all? It was annoying, but hopefully he could learn to put this male in his place. “What’s so funny..? Let me go to sleep...” (HC)

“I wanna sleep wit’ you. Open the door.” (BY) Himchan instantly pushed himself up, arching his back as he looked around in the darkness. He to his back, his eyes fixating on the door as a knock soon came from it. “Lemme sleep wit’ you.” (BY)

Himchan groaned as he ended the phone call and placed his phone back onto the bedside table. Why should he let Yongguk in? For all he knew, Yongguk could end up trying to do something to him. He didn’t exactly want to have to deal with that, especially since his muscles were far too relaxed to be able to defend himself. However, he would give Yongguk the benefit of the doubt for now.

Pulling the sheets off of him, Himchan scratched his side as he sleepily made his way over to the door. Undoing the locks, he pulled it open just a crack before peeking out from behind the door. “What makes you think I’ll let you sleep in here?” (HC)

“Just cause. Come on, lemme in. It’s a lil’ cold out here..” (BY) Now that he wasn’t as sleepy as earlier, he finally examined what Yongguk was wearing. Actually.. why wasn’t he wearing much? All Yongguk was wearing was a tank top and boxers. What definitely went against Yongguk’s supposed tough boy act, though, was the fact that he was wearing bunny slippers that had big floppy ears. It actually looked like something Young Jae would wear.

“Why aren’t you dressed better?” (HC)

“This is what I sleep in. ‘Na mean?” (BY) Himchan sighed as he closed his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows, turning his head downwards. Himchan would have most definitely turned him away, to send him back to his dorm. However... against his better judgment, he felt bad that Yongguk was standing in front of his room in this kind of outfit. Plus, he had to have walked around like this considering Himchan didn't see Yongguk holding anything else but his phone. Sure, there weren’t a lot of people awake at this time, but Yongguk was still caught on camera. “Well? Will ya let me sleep with you?” (BY)

Himchan let out a small sigh before letting the door swing wide open. He turned and walked towards his bed, hearing the door close behind him as he laid on his stomach. Pulling the pillow over his head, Himchan made sure he was comfortable before letting out a satisfied sigh.

Though, he instantly opened his eyes as he felt a hand slowly slide along his back to the other side. He would have done something, but he was far too tired to do anything about it. “What are you doing, Yongguk?” (HC)

“Sharin’ body warmth with ya. Come on.. I’m cold.” (BY) Himchan only let out an irritated sigh in response. He was too tired and it was too late at night to be dealing with him. Even as he felt Yongguk getting closer to him, he didn’t bother doing anything. Though.. it was still bothering him.

“Go sleep in the other bed.. There’s two for a reason.” (HC) Yongguk laid there for a moment before finally complying with Himchan’s command. Himchan let out a small sigh as he felt Yongguk clamber over him before hearing him enter the other bed. Closing his eyes, he was just about to fall asleep when he heard Yongguk speak.

“You sleepin’ yet?” (BY)

“Just go to sleep.. I’ll kick your in the morning..” (HC)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Jae bit his bottom lip, his face completely red as he wiggled a bit. He felt very awkward laying here with his legs up to his chest and his rear exposed for the whole world to see. He felt embarrassed that Daehyun was staring at it, almost as if he was entranced by it. “P-Please.. p-put it in already..” (YJ)

“I will, I will. You just look so... y this way.” (DH) Young Jae looked away, feeling completely embarrassed as he tightened his hold on his legs. “Okay.. you really want me to do it now?” (DH)

“M-Mhm... I really wanna know how it feels..” (YJ) They were both s, or at least, that’s what Young Jae had learned before this whole thing happened. Because of this, neither one of them would entirely know just how felt. Now was the perfect time for them to try it out.

“Okay then.. Let’s start.” (DH) Young Jae turned his gaze towards Daehyun as Daehyun moved in close, using his hand to line up himself with Young Jae’s entrance. Young Jae bit his bottom lip yet again as he felt the tip of Daehyun pressing up against him. They were close, so very close to possibly getting closer relationship wise. Of course, Young Jae may have just wanted to do it due to lust-filled reasoning, but that was besides the point.

Before anything could happen though...

“Wake up Young Jae.” (DH) Young Jae looked up at Daehyun, slightly confused.

“Huh..?” (YJ)

“Young Jae. Come on, wake up.” (DH) Young Jae’s eyes barely opened as he looked around a bit. He felt his body being lightly moved back and forth by a single hand. He let out a small whine as he swatted at the hand. Even as the hand pulled away, it moved back once again to bother him from the blissful dream he was having. “Come on, sleepy head! I know you’re hungry.” (DH)

“Mm... I’m hungry..? I’m hungry for Daehyun.. so leave me alone..!” (YJ) Daehyun paused for a moment before a light chuckle escaped his lips. It was quite evident that Young Jae didn’t realize whom he was currently talking to and it seemed like Young Jae was having quite a... naughty dream. Of course, Young Jae could just say that he was starving for him. That was a possibility, but it seemed more like his first guess was more appropriate.

“I’m hungry for you too, now wake up!” (DH) Young Jae opened his eyes a little bit before thinking a moment. It was a bit hard to think, considering his mind was threatening to fall back asleep, but he somehow focused on the words that had been said.

Instantly, Young Jae pushed himself up as his eyes widened in surprise. The two stared at one another, a small chuckle escaping from Daehyun’s lips as Young Jae continued to stare. Had he REALLY just said what he think he just said to Daehyun?! “D-Daehyun..! I-I.. I can explain!” (YJ)

“It’s fine, really! Come on. Let’s eat.” (DH) Daehyun gave Young Jae’s hair a ruffle before standing up and walking towards the kitchen. Through this action though, Young Jae’s eyes remained wide as he noticed that Daehyun was only wearing boxer-briefs at the moment. It didn’t help that he had a wet dream just moments ago, but the fact that Daehyun was practically in -ready attire meant that he was NEVER going to be able to calm down!

Daehyun grabbed the two plates that he had prepared ahead of time. He placed a spoon on each one before grabbing two napkins and picking up the plates. After examining each plate, he turned and looked over at Young Jae, whom was currently still sitting where he had left him. The only difference was that Young Jae had placed one of the pillows over his lap. “You ready to taste my cooking?” (DH)

Young Jae turned red, having thought that Daehyun was referring to himself. If it hadn’t been for the plates that Daehyun was currently holding, he probably would have been slightly confused before pouncining on Daehyun due to his lust-filled mind. “Y-Yea... I bet it’ll be great.” (YJ)

“Great! Oh.. uh.. you want anything to drink?” (DH) Once Daehyun was in the living room once more, he set the plates down on the two trays that were currently set next to a wall. Since they had no furniture at the moment, the trays acted as a table of some sort for them. He turned to look at Young Jae, whom had his back turned to him at the moment. “Young Jae? Did you hear me?” (DH)

“Y-Yea..” (YJ) Yep. Young Jae definitely heard him alright, except Young Jae was continually thinking erse thoughts. Shaking his head a bit, Young Jae got up from his seat, keeping the pillow in his hand and in front of him as he made his way to the kitchen. “I-I’ll just get the drinks! Can you play? I got lost at that part..” (YJ)

Daehyun turned to look at the television screen. He stared for a brief moment before picking up the nearby controller and pressing the power button to turn it on. “Uh.. sure. I’ll try my best.” (DH)

Young Jae sighed in relief as he felt certain that Daehyun didn’t suspect a thing. Still, he was as hell and the tent he was currently pitching was currently bothering him very much. In fact, he really wanted to relieve himself of his , but he knew Daehyun would suspect something if he suddenly went to the bathroom after saying such things. He turned his gaze over towards Daehyun as he quickly opened the fridge.

He closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip as he bent over a bit. He had to remain calm and focused. No matter what happened, he had to make sure to keep his hormones in check. Young Jae didn’t want to come across as some sort of addict in front of Daehyun. That just wasn’t who he was.. or at least, that’s not what he had been like before being with Daehyun. “Oh! By the way, I want orange juice.” (DH)

“O-Okay!” (YJ) Young Jae let out a relieved sigh as he got down to his knees before sitting on his lower legs. He moved around a bit, unintentionally rubbing himself through his clothes without actually having to touch himself. He closed his eyes and tilted his head upwards, biting his bottom lip as he took hold of the fridge; one hand on the fridge itself while the other kept the door from opening entirely.

Daehyun glanced over towards the fridge, a single brow raising as he noticed that Young Jae was currently sitting. Well, he could only assume so with the fact that he didn’t see the top of Young Jae’s head and the fact that he could see Young Jae’s feet and legs from underneath. Was Young Jae still trying to decide what to drink? It was a bit difficult, considering they had five different choices.

Pausing the game, Daehyun placed the controller off to the side before getting up. Young Jae furrowed his eyebrows, the familiar sound of music suddenly missing from his ears. His eyes shot open as he quickly realized that Daehyun had paused the game. Looking around, Young Jae pulled the pillow back over his lap and readjusted himself down there before pretending to look through the drinks. “Hey. Need help deciding?” (DH)

Young Jae looked up at Daehyun, whom was currently leaning on top of the fridge door. Young Jae gave a slightly nervous chuckle as he rubbed the back of his head. He looked back to his choices as he shook his head. “Uh.. n-no... I already decided on the uh.. fruit punch.” (YJ)

“Ah.. okay. I’m gonna eat a bit before I keep playing, alright?” (DH) Young Jae looked back up at Daehyun, nervously smiling as he nodded.

“Okay.. yea. That’s fine.” (YJ) Daehyun smiled, reaching forward and ruffling Young Jae’s hair yet again. Once Daehyun was gone from his sights, Young Jae reached forward as he pulled the orange juice and the fruit punch out from the fridge. He bit his bottom lip as he stood up, putting the two containers on the nearby counter as he closed the fridge door. With a small sigh, he leaned against the counter amd paused for a moment before rubbing his crotch with his hand closest to the counter.

He continued to bite his bottom lip as he closed his eyes, tilting his head back and to the left as he continued rubbing. Young Jae could feel himself leaking already, getting his underwear uncomfortably wet. Still.. he didn’t care. He was far too to pay any attention to it at the moment.

Daehyun looked up from his food, chewing contently as his eyes landed on Young Jae’s back. From his view, it just looked like Young Jae was falling asleep. He pouted a bit as he wiped his mouth with his napkin, moved the tray to the side, and then soon got to his feet. Walking over to Young Jae, he wrapped his arms around Young Jae’s waist. He felt Young Jae jump a bit, but he assumed that he had just taken Young Jae by surprise. “Hey... I know you’re sleepy. Do you want me to pack our food for tomorrow morning?” (DH)

“U-Um.. N-No.. it’s alright. I’m hungry now. I just.. have to use the bathroom.” (YJ) Daehyun nodded as he took a few steps away from Young Jae to let him move.

“Alright. I’ll get our drinks then.” (DH) Young Jae nodded as he quickly turned and made his way to the bathroom, almost as if he was in a rush. Daehyun didn’t really think anything of it as he soon got their drinks before bringing them over to the living room. All he could assume was that Young Jae had been holding it in and just couldn’t hold it anymore.

As the clock ticked by, Daehyun had already finished half of his omelette when he began to feel bad about eating without Young Jae. Wiping his mouth once again, he got up to his feet and made his way over to the bathroom door. He knocked lightly just as he had done so the day before, waiting patiently for a response. “Young Jae? You okay in there?” (DH)

“Y-Yea..! I am! Don’t mind me, just um.. .keep eating or play or something!” (YJ) Daehyun scratched the side of his head as he contemplated what to do. He could finish his food, but he would end up being tempted to steal from Young Jae’s plate. He could continue playing, but then Young Jae wouldn’t see what he had done to get passed a certain part.

“Do you need anything before I go back?” (DH) Silence. Did Young Jae hear him? He felt very awkward doing this, but he pressed his ear yet again to the door as he listened. He had hoped to at least hear breathing so that he knew that Young Jae was still alive, but there didn’t seem to be anything.

Still, he wasn’t going to pry any longer. If Young Jae was busy, then he was busy. Moving away from the door, Daehyun sat back down where he had been sitting before looking around curiously. He cleared his throat as he took a small sip from his drink, trying to figure out how best to decorate the area. He wanted to make sure that Young Jae liked his decisions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Jae bit his bottom lip and furrowed his eyebrows as he released into the tissue. He slowed down his movements, moving his head back as he let out a sigh of satisfaction. Opening his eyes, he looked back down and folded the tissue up before using the clean portion of it to clean himself up. After moving it a little more for a minute or so, he finished cleaning up before throwing the tissue away.

Pulling his clothes back on, Young Jae turned to the sink before washing his hands. Looking into the mirror, Young Jae examined himself as he began cleaning himself up a bit. He attempted to remove all traces of sleep off of him before feeling content with his looks.

Now that he wasn’t incredibly anymore, he didn’t have to worry about getting with Daehyun being only in his underwear. Turning the water off, Young Jae dried his hands before walking over to the door. Opening it up, Young Jae finally stepped out before making his way over to Daehyun, whom looked up at him with a smile. “Hey. You’re done. Did everything go well?” (DH)

“Yea.. it did. Is that food for me?” (YJ) Daehyun looked over to where Young Jae pointed, his eyes landing on the tray that currently held the untouched omelette and drink. He then looked back up at Young Jae and grinned as he nodded happily. “Only omelette though..?” (YJ)

“There’s fried rice inside.” (DH)

“Ooh..” (YJ) Young Jae sat next to Daehyun before pulling the tray over his lap. Biting his bottom lip, he picked up the spoon as his hand shook just ever so slightly. He was anticipating just how good it must have tasted. After all, this was his first time eating Daehyun’s cooking and.. well technically, this would also be the first time Daehyun cooked for him.

“I hope you like it.” (DH) Young Jae turned to look at Daehyun, whom was grinning happily. If he looked closer, he could see that there was a faint tint of red in Daehyun’s ears. Young Jae couldn’t help but turn red as well as he looked back down at the food.

Taking in a small breath, Young Jae cut a piece of the omelette, most definitely revealing the fried rice that had been placed inside. Scooping it up into his spoon, he lifted it up and brought it into his mouth. Once the spoon was back onto the plate, he began chewing. At first, he couldn’t really tell if he liked it or not. The ketchup felt like it would have over powered the taste, but instantly, his taste buds were sent sky rocketing. “Mm! D-Daehyun.. this is good!” (YJ)

“Really? You like it that much?” (DH) Young Jae turned to Daehyun and nodded happily as he went on with eating. Daehyun chuckled as he picked up the controller and began playing once more. He had already finished his food and had kept himself preoccupied with looking around. He had even managed to resist eating Young Jae’s food, which would normally take up the majority of his will power to do so. “I made sure not to play too far so that you can see what happens too.” (DH)

“Thank you.” (YJ) Daehyun turned to Young Jae and the two smiled to each other just briefly before Daehyun went back to playing. Young Jae scooped up another piece of his food before he stared at it for a moment. As tasty as this was, the proportion seemed rather... big. In all honesty, Young Jae wasn’t even certain if he would be able to finish it all. Well.. hopefully Daehyun wouldn’t mind if he asked him to finish the rest of it.

As the seconds ticked by, Young Jae looked over at Daehyun. He bit his bottom lip as his eyes slowly trailed down Daehyun’s body before stopping at a certain bulge in Daehyun’s underwear. He wanted to see. He wanted to know how it looked both soft and hard, how it felt when it was growing in his hands, and he wanted to feel it inside of him. Of course, he wanted to be the one on top sometimes too, but for the time being, he wanted Daehyun to top first. Heck, Daehyun could top as much as he wanted as long as Young Jae could get a turn every now and then. Which brought up another question..

Though.. maybe it was best not to bring it up. Young Jae didn’t want to make things awkward between them and he wasn’t even sure if he was ready for such things just yet. Maybe Daehyun wasn’t even ready for it either, considering Daehyun hasn’t really pushed himself onto him. So... it was best to wait. Though, for now...

“Can I play for a little?” (YJ) Daehyun looked over at Young Jae before he took the nearby controller before handing it over to Young Jae. The younger male quickly had another spoonful before he began playing once more. Daehyun got to his feet as he picked up his empty dish and nearly empty cup, making his way into the kitchen.

Daehyun placed the plate into the sink and the cup on the counter. He turned the faucet on as he began washing the plate and spoon. He was felt happy, even if they didn’t have much now, to be living with Young Jae. He smiled a bit before turning back to his plate, making sure that everything had been cleaned up before placing it on the nearby rack for it to dry.

Picking up the nearby hand towel, he dried his hands as he stepped closer towards the fridge. Opening it up, he pulled out the orange juice and poured more of it into his cup before putting it away and opening up a nearby cabinet. Looking up, he pulled out a bag of chips and closed the cabinet before looking over at Young Jae, whom seemed preoccupied with the game at the moment.

“Hey... Young Jae. Can I rest my head on your lap..?” (DH) Young Jae looked up at Daehyun for a moment before nodding. Daehyun smiled as he picked up his drink and the bag of chips, making his way over to Young Jae. The younger male moved his tray to the other side so that it was no longer on the sheets. He turned a bit red as Daehyun rested his head comfortably on Young Jae’s thighs. He knew that he was starting to get again, so he quickly focused his thoughts on the game, trying very hard not to think about how warm Daehyun’s head felt. “You know.. you have nice thighs. I should sleep on them more often.” (DH)

“T-Thank you... I think..” (YJ) Young Jae practically stiffened up the second he felt Daehyun place his hand on one of his thighs as he nuzzled his head against his thighs. He was getting again and since he already relieved himself just moments ago, it wasn’t exactly a nice feeling at the moment.

Wait. Was Daehyun planning to go to sleep? Young Jae leaned forward, looking down at Daehyun’s face to see his eyes closed. Young Jae’s eyes widened as he poked at Daehyun’s cheek, causing the older male to stir a bit before slightly turning to look up at him. “What’s up?” (DH)

“D-Don’t sleep on me please... I.. I’m a little uncomfortable at the moment.” (YJ) Actually, he was VERY uncomfortable at the moment. He couldn’t adjust himself down there and the fact that it was a painful kind of turn on only made things worse.

“Oh.. then I’ll just rest on your shoulder. Is that better?” (DH) Young Jae quickly nodded. Daehyun sat up, moving to where he could place his head comfortably on Young Jae’s shoulder. With a small sigh, he folded his arms a bit before closing his eyes once more. “I don’t know why I’m so sleepy lately..” (DH)

“It’s already almost three in the morning..” (YJ) Daehyun sat up, opening his eyes as he looked over at the clock. He sighed before looking over at Young Jae.

“Hey.. you don’t have class tomorrow, right?” (DH) Young Jae thought for a moment before nodding. It was true. He didn’t have class tomorrow since it was a Saturday, which was why he wasn’t freaking out about how late it was. Of course, it did kind of help that he didn’t necessarily remember everything that had been going on in class. “Ah.. okay. Say.. can you lay down with me instead?” (DH)

Young Jae bit his bottom lip before shaking his head. Daehyun pouted, but the second Young Jae pointed to his food, Daehyun sighed before nodding. Instead, Daehyun laid down with the blanket covering him. As Young Jae went back to playing, Daehyun took his underwear off yet again before placing it underneath his pillow. At least that way, Young Jae wouldn’t know that his underwear was off and he wouldn’t try to sneak a peek.

As Daehyun attempted to go back to sleep, Young Jae took yet another bite out of his food before looking down at Daehyun. “Daehyun..?” (YJ)

“Yea..?” (DH) Young Jae wasn't sure how to bring this up. In fact, he wasn't even sure if Daehyun would be alright with his request, but.. he had to try. If they were going to be together, then Daehyun would hopefully help him.. right?

“Don’t sleep yet..” (YJ) Daehyun opened his eyes before pushing himself up to a sitting position. He made sure that the blanket was still sufficiently covering him before turning to look at Young Jae. “I’m... I’m scared of being alone in the dark..” (YJ)

They stared at one another, Young Jae pleading just a little bit through his eyes. Daehyun let out a small sigh before smiling, giving Young Jae a small nod before moving over to sit right next to Young Jae. He placed the blanket over both of them, still managing to keep himself covered before reaching for the bag of chips and opening it up. “I’ll stay up then.. at least until you fall asleep.” (DH)

Young Jae smiled sheepishly as he laid his head on Daehyun’s shoulder and unpausing the game. “Thank you..” (YJ)

From there, the two stayed up for as long as the other wanted them to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ My Own Thoughts:

Lol..
Yongguk took advantage of a sleepy Himchan.
Not in a... actually take advantage of his body..
But more of a... to spend more time and get closer to him type advantage.

And DaeJae is cute >3<..
I apologize if this felt like a spoiler ;;..
But I really wanted to type something like this. xD
It’ll be calm days from here on out >3<..
Well.. hopefully. xD

Anyway, comments are loved!
I love talking with everyone. x3
I also like to see if I am progressing well with these chapters.
Ooh and uh...
I’ve decided to end this fanfic at Chapter 25.
So... yea!
I had originally wanted to end it with this chapter..
But I felt bad cause everyone wanted to see BangHim progress too!
So... BangHim shall progress!
At least to the stage where Himchan will finally let Yongguk date him.. xD ]]