A Date At Last!

Covered Truth

Index:

(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(HC) - Himchan speaking
(BY) - Yongguk speaking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ah.. Young Jae..! You don’t have to keep worrying. My fever went down over a week ago.” (DH) Young Jae pouted as he lowered the thermometer. Could he help it? Daehyun had been practically immovable when he had the fever. He just.. wanted to make sure that Daehyun was completely well.

“But..” (YJ)

“No but’s, Young Jae. I’m fine so.. don’t worry anymore. Let me worry about you now.” (DH) Young Jae looked at Daehyun with clear confusion on his face. What did Daehyun mean by that? He wasn’t sick or anything, so there shouldn’t be anything to worry about when it came to him.

“What do you mean by that..?” (YJ)

“Well..” (DH) Daehyun reached up, slowly tracing his fingertips along Young Jae’s jawline. Young Jae’s eyes widened as he turned a slight shade of red, especially when Daehyun leaned in a little closer. “I’ve been neglecting you a bit.. so.. I think I should make it up to you in a rather.. nice way. You know.. as a.. thank you for taking such good care of me.” (DH)

As Daehyun leaned in closer, Young Jae’s heart was racing immensely as his face heat up. Was Daehyun going to initiate what he thought he was going to initiate, because if that was the case, then FINALLY! Wait, no! They haven’t even professed their undying love to one another! They couldn’t just.. go at it like savage beasts in heat! Even if he did want tha- No! That was NOT what he wanted! At least.. not yet anyway..

Young Jae shook the thoughts out of his head as he leaned back, causing Daehyun to look at him in confusion. Raising his hands, he slowly slid his fingers along Daehyun’s hands as he lowered them back down. “I.. I wanna go on a date first.” (YJ)

“A date?” (DH)

“Y-Yea! I-I mean... we haven’t gone on a date in a really long time...” (YJ) Daehyun thought for a moment before smiling. He gave a small nod as he took hold of Young Jae’s hands and gave them a light squeeze.

“Alright. You definitely deserve a date.” (DH) Young Jae smiled happily, even as Daehyun leaned in again to plant an innocent peck on the lips. “I’ll go get ready.” (DH)

As Daehyun got up from his seat to go get dressed, Young Jae let out a small sigh as he leaned back in his seat a bit. This was perfect! If he could get Daehyun to profess his love, he could profess his love too. That way, when they got home, they could have hot, steamy love either in bed or on the sofa! Both were adequate places, right? Or maybe.. even in the kitchen.. no, wait. He didn’t want their first time, let alone HIS first time, to be in the kitchen. Even if it was a rather... tempting thought, he wanted their first time to be special.

Young Jae shook his head a bit, trying to push all of those thoughts away. He really needed to stop thinking so far ahead of time. For all he knew, maybe Daehyun just wanted to make out. That was indeed a possibility. Plus... he was getting a little too by all of these thoughts.

He needed to save his energy for later.. if it happens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yanno... I haven’t seen ya’ since that day. Why’re you avoidin’ me?” (BY) Himchan looked away, his eyelids narrowing as he looked out the window. Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows a bit as he leaned forward, resting his elbows on the table as he folded his hands. “Well? Aren’t ya’ gonna give me an answer?” (BY)

Himchan wasn’t sure. Even though he had been considering a date with Yongguk, he hadn’t actually thought they would get to this point. Now, though, he felt.. unsure? With a small sigh, he looked back over at Yongguk. “Fine. You’re right. I was avoiding you.” (HC)

“Why?” (BY)

Himchan let out a small sigh as he leaned back in his seat. He rubbed the back of his neck as he made eye contact with Yongguk. “Because.. I’m not sure if it’s a good decision.” (HC)

Yongguk narrowed his eyelids as he brought his folded hands up to cover his mouth. Was that really what Himchan was thinking? After all of the amount of time he spent trying to win Himchan over, he was still unsure about this? It did annoy him a bit, but that was his own fault. After all, with all the crap he pulled, he wasn’t surprised that Himchan was thinking such things. “If you’re unsure then.. give it a chance. Go on a date with me now.” (HC)

Looking down, Himchan was still unsure about it. Though, the more he thought about it, a plan finally began to unravel in his mind. It seemed like a good plan. Plus.. it’ll make sure that he isn’t completely left alone with Yongguk. Looking back up at Yongguk, Himchan sat up as he smiled a bit. “Okay. But... We make it a double date.” (HC)

“Eh?” (BY) Had he heard right? Maybe his ears were clogged or something, because he was certain that he had heard Himchan incorrectly. Had he really said the two words that should not be placed together? “Did you say..” (BY)

“Yea. A double date. With Daehyun and Young Jae.” (HC) It was Yongguk’s turn to be unsure. A double date? That would.. well, cramp his style really. He couldn’t pull the moves that he normally pulled, especially with both Young Jae and Daehyun sitting there and practically blocking his every moves. But.. if this is what Himchan wants, then he would just have to try his best to win the male over with others around.

“A’ight.. I’ll go with it.” (BY)

Himchan smirked as he soon pulled out his phone. “Great. I’ll call them right now.” (HC)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Do we have to..?” (DH) Young Jae gave a stern look as he folded his arms.

“Yes Daehyun, we HAVE to. Now come on.. we have to help Himchan.” (YJ) Daehyun let out a small sigh as he placed his hands on Young Jae’s shoulder. It was their second, maybe even third date, and they were going to have it with Himchan and Yongguk.

“Alright.. Let’s.. try to have a good time then.” (DH) Young Jae smiled as he raised his hand and took hold of Daehyun’s hand. He was glad that Daehyun was going to at least go through with the double date. It definitely showed just how nice and caring Daehyun was. So that meant that he had to make it up to Daehyun somehow if they didn’t have a good time.

“If it doesn’t go well.. then...” (YJ) Young Jae had no idea how he would make it up to Daehyun if it really did go bad. The only way he could make up to him was possibly by making him food, but then again.. he couldn’t even really make a tasty soup. How was he going to cook something else that would make up for the ruined date?

However, Young Jae didn’t need to come up with anything. Daehyun already had something in mind. He did give a hint as to what it could be when he wrapped his arms around Young Jae’s waist and pulled him in close. Young Jae turned red in response, but it only seemed to increase Young Jae’s attractiveness in Daehyun’s eyes. “Don’t worry about a thing. It’s my turn.. to take care of you after all.” (DH)

“T-Take care of me...? What did you have in mind?” (YJ) His answer came in the form of Daehyun’s hand slowly sliding downwards until it took a firm hold of Young Jae’s bottom. Young Jae let out a small yelp as he looked downwards, his face turning a deep shade of red. “I-I think.. that I like what you’re thinking..” (YJ)

“You sure?” (DH) Young Jae looked up at Daehyun as he smiled.

“Nope!” (YJ) Taking advantage of Daehyun’s confusion, Young Jae quickly stole a kiss before escaping from Daehyun’s grasp. With little to no hesitation, Young Jae turned and entered the restaurant with Daehyun following close behind. Just as he stopped in front of the host’s station, Daehyun had quickl wrapped his arms around Young Jae once more before turning him to the side a bit.

As Young Jae laughed while attempting to pull himself free, Daehyun looked at the host with a grin. “We’re supposed to meet someone here. Mind if we look around?” (DH)

“Um... n-no! Go ahead and look around.” The hostess chuckled a little as she motioned towards the rest of the restaurant. Daehyun held his grin as he nodded before pulling Young Jae along. By now, Young Jae had given up on his escape. He had just decided to go along with whatever Daehyun had planned as long as it didn’t get them into trouble.

As they looked around, Young Jae held his smile as he kept up with Daehyun. He quite liked being in Daehyun’s arms like this. It always brought him back to their moments whenever they laid in bed in each other’s arms, or rather... when he was in Daehyun’s arms. It made him feel safe and comfortable like this. He really hoped that they stayed like this for as long as time allowed them.

“There they are.” (DH) Young Jae looked around for a moment, but once Daehyun raised his arm and pointed where he spotted them, Young Jae finally looked to where he was pointing. The two were smiling at them, merely smirking at them as they got closer. It took Young Jae a moment, but once he finally realized why they were smirking, he couldn’t help but turn red as he looked away.

As they finally came to a stop by the table, Daehyun’s grin toned down to a smile as he looked down at the two. “Hey! You two are late.” (HC)

“Hey! At least we’re here! We were gonna go on a date today and you decided to call at the last minute for a double date, so don’t take us for granted!” (YJ) Young Jae playfully stuck out his tongue at Himchan before folding his arms and looking away. Daehyun chuckled a bit as he finally released his hold on Young Jae before pulling out one of the chairs. Young Jae looked down at the chair before looking up at Daehyun in confusion.

“Come on. Sit. I’m starving!” (DH) Young Jae let out a small sigh before sliding into the seat. He had hoped that Daehyun had pulled the chair out to be romantic, but it simply turned out to be because he wanted to start eating already. Well.. it wasn’t much of a problem. He did understand Daehyun’s need to eat, considering he himself was pretty hungry at the moment.

Once Daehyun had pushed Young Jae’s chair in, Daehyun took his seat next to Young Jae. Sadly, it took him until this very moment to realize that he was now sitting directly across from Yongguk. It’s not that he had a problem with Yongguk or anything, it was just that.. he may have a minor.. Okay. So he did have a problem with Yongguk. Just as long as Yongguk remained the way he knew him, then there shouldn’t be any problems that would arise.

Of course, the second his eyes landed on the appetizer that Himchan and Yongguk were currently sharing, his eyes widened as he leaned forward. His eyes remained glued on the food that was practically calling out his name, begging him to just devour them, before he looked up at Yongguk with an almost pleading look on his face. Yongguk chuckled, instantly knowing what his friend wanted as he pushed the plate towards Daehyun. “Go ahead man. No need to even ask.” (BY)

“Alright! Thanks!” (DH) Taking his chopsticks out of the wrapper, he pulled them apart before he greedily began eating away at the dumplings that had been ordered. Young Jae stared for a moment, watching as Daehyun ate away at one of the dumplings. Of course, once he started chewing, he finally felt a pair of eyes on him as he quickly turned to look at Young Jae. Daehyun frowned for a moment before picking up one of the dumplings with his chopsticks and holding it out to Young Jae. “Here. Eat some.” (DH)

Instantly, Young Jae’s lit up as he opened his mouth and took in the entire dumpling. Almost in a teasing manner, Young Jae slowly slid his mouth off of the chopsticks, his eyes remaining glued to Daehyun’s as he watched Daehyun’s mouth slightly open, almost as if he was in a trance. As his lips just barely released the chopsticks, he delicately the very tip of it before pulling away, his lips as he gave a slightly smirk.

Daehyun probably would have pounced on Young Jae right then and there, if it wasn’t for the fact that a light chuckle had ruined the moment between the two. Both Daehyun and Young Jae looked over at Yongguk, seeing the amused smirk on Yongguk’s face as he sat there. Young Jae, realizing his actions, instantly turned red as he lowered his gaze, his eyes just barely catching the expression Himchan was emitting. “Damn Young Jae.. Did Daehyun pop your cherry already?” (BY)

“Yongguk..” (HC) Himchan gave Yongguk’s arm a slap before folding his arms. He doubted that they had done such an act, but at the same time.. the fact that Young Jae was trying to seduce Daehyun right then and there seemed to state otherwise. Either way, it wasn’t any of their business.

There was now an awkward silence among the four of them. Neither one knew what to say, so Daehyun and Young Jae just ate in silence. Luckily for them, the waiter finally decided to show up in order to break the silence. “Hello! Now that you two have arrived, I will take your orders! What would you like to drink?”

Once their drinks and other orders have been written down, the waiter left to go input their orders. Daehyun looked down at the last dumpling, staring at it for a moment before looking up at Young Jae. Both males stared at one another, almost in a torn way.

On one side, they each wanted the dumpling to themselves. On the other side, they wanted the other person to have it. It was quite a conflicting matter, but.. at least Daehyun had managed to come up with an idea that would at least somewhat satisfy the both of them.

Picking up the dumpling with his chopsticks, he snuck a few peeks here and there as he saw Young Jae’s eyes practically glued to the dumpling. Placing half of it in his mouth, Daehyun lightly bit into it as he leaned forward. Using his chopsticks, he pointed at the dumpling before wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

With a small, embarrassed smile on his face, Young Jae leaned forward and opened his mouth. Taking in the other half of the dumpling, Young Jae closed his mouth as he lightly pressed his lips against Daehyun’s, before pulling away. Both males chewed happily, until yet another chuckle broke in.

Turning, their eyes quickly landed on Yongguk, whom was smirking yet again. Daehyun raised a single brow as he folded his arms while Young Jae turned a deep shade of red and looked away. “Daehyun.. Didn’t think you had it in ya to be romantic. But hey, least ya got it in ya.” (BY)

“Hey.. even I can be a surprise. I kicked your , didn’t I?” (DH) Daehyun smirked as he saw Yongguk’s smirk slowly fade. However, Yongguk quickly composed himself as he cleared his throat a bit.

“Tch.. I was just goin’ easy on ya. After all.. I can’t really hit my best friend when he worries constantly about his pretty face.” (BY) Both males chuckled a bit. It felt a bit odd, yet familiar, for them to be acting on such friendly terms.

As those two spoke to one another, Himchan leaned forward and swatted his hand in front of Young Jae to get his attention. When that didn’t seem to work, Himchan furrowed his eyebrows as he sent a rather harsh kick towards Young Jae’s leg. Young Jae let out a pained yelp as he angrily turned to look at Himchan, matching Himchan’s harsh kick with his own. “Don’t kick me, you idiot!” (YJ)

“You didn’t look at me when I was trying to get your attention!” (HC)

“That doesn’t mean you should kick me!” (YJ) Young Jae swung his leg again, hitting Himchan’s chair once more. Himchan had swung his leg in response, but Young Jae had quickly moved his legs off to the side. He stuck his tongue out as he folded his arms. Though, he soon felt his chair move from the sudden impact.

“You’re not out of my reach yet, Young Jae.” (HC) Young Jae narrowed his eyelids as he looked back at Himchan. He was about to try and attack Himchan once more, but a hand on his elbow turned his attention to his right.

His eyes landed on Daehyun, whom was smiling a bit. With a small sigh, Young Jae had decided to just calm down and leave Himchan alone. He did, however, still need to get Himchan back from when he had tickled him over a week ago. Yep.. he still remembered that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Aquarium?” (YJ) Young Jae’s interest was soon peaked the second the delightful aquatic area had been mentioned. His eyes remained glued to Yongguk and Himchan, curiosity practically pouring out and drowning the four of them in it.

“Yea. It was Yongguk’s idea to go. He already got tickets.” (HC) Yongguk smirked as he pulled out four tickets for the aquarium that was located in the city. It was going to be an hour long drive to get there, but Young Jae was definitely going to endure the ride to go to the aquarium.

“Okay! Let’s go now. Now? Now!” (YJ) Getting up from his seat, Young Jae happily smiled as he turned towards the door. He had just taken a single step forward when a hand soon took hold of his wrist. Furrowing his eyebrows, Young Jae looked down at the hand that restricted his movements before looking at the eye smile that practically melted him at that very spot.

“Hold on, Young Jae. We still have to pay for our meal.” (DH) Daehyun chuckled as he noticed the slightly embarrassed look that was creeping up on Young Jae’s face. He liked that Young Jae was very excited about the aquarium and all, but they had to take it one step at a time. If they skipped a step, then they may end up missing something important.. like the bill. “Do you wanna wait in the car while I pay for our meal?” (DH)

Young Jae bit his bottom lip as he looked down towards the ground. He did have money to pay for his own meal. After all, he felt bad if anyone paid for his food in any way, shape, or form. However... since he didn’t have a job, he didn’t have as much money as Daehyun probably had. “O-Okay... But only if it’s alright! I don’t want you paying if it’s an inconvenience..” (YJ)

“It’s fine. Just go wait in the car then. I’ll be there soon.” (DH) Young Jae happily nodded as he waited for Daehyun to produce the car keys from his pocket. Once the car keys were in hand, Young Jae waved to the three of them before turning and making his way out of the restaurant and onto the parking lot.

Once inside the car, he waited patiently in the front passenger seat. He hadn’t been to an aquarium in a long while, so it definitely would be nice to go today. In fact, the longer he sat there, the more impatient he got. Young Jae felt like it would probably have been better to wait in the restaurant with everyone else, but it’s not like he could reverse his decision now.

Ten, maybe fifteen minutes had passed before a knock on the window caused Young Jae to jump in his seat. Looking up at the culprit, he furrowed his eyebrows a bit as he saw Daehyun’s grinning face. He put the key in the ignition and turned it a bit before lowering the window down. He did keep his gaze off of Daehyun, attempting to look as if he was angry at him for scaring him like that.

Once the window was completely down and out of the way, Daehyun rested his arms on the car before placing his chin on his arms. He held his grin, his eyes examining every feature of Young Jae’s face. “Hey y. What’s a guy like you doing here all alone?” (DH)

“My boyfriend left me here all alone to wait. Now I’m mad at him.” (YJ) Young Jae briefly glanced at Daehyun, expecting some sort of response. However.. Daehyun only seemed to hold his grin. Did he know that he was trying to make him feel bad? Was it obvious that he wasn’t really all that mad at all? Okay.. he was a little annoyed, but not mad.

“Well that’s too bad. I bet I can be a better boyfriend than him.” (DH) Young Jae looked at Daehyun, whom was now showing a small smile rather than a grin. Was he teasing or playing around? Young Jae didn’t really know, but.. it’s not like he had much time to think about it anyway.

Before he could even think about what to say, Daehyun had leaned in quickly and pressed his lips against Young Jae’s. Young Jae’s eyes widened before he smiled a bit, his hand reaching up as he slowly slid his fingers through Daehyun’s hair.

One innocent kiss after another, Young Jae was about to take it to the next step, when Daehyun finally pulled away. Young Jae opened his eyes as he quickly began both missing and craving the feel of Daehyun’s lips on his own. “H-Hey..” (YJ)

“We have to get going. We can.. get a little further when we get home.. okay?” (DH) It wasn’t exactly the kind of idea that Young Jae had hoped for, but he was right. If they stalled for too long, than Yongguk and Himchan would either become suspicious or would come looking for them. It would be pretty awkward if either one of the two walked in on them while they were in the middle of something.

Once Daehyun was in the driver’s seat, he started up the car before they were soon on their way. Glancing briefly over to Young Jae, he smiled a bit as he reached over to Young Jae’s hand before intertwining his pinky with Young Jae’s. Young Jae looked down at their pinkies before looking up at Daehyun. “Do you really like when we hold pinkies?” (YJ)

“Why not? I think it’s cute.” (DH) Young Jae raised a single brow, but.. he did agree with Daehyun. Giving Daehyun’s pinky a light squeeze, he leaned in close to Daehyun before giving Daehyun’s cheek a light peck. Daehyun briefly glanced at Young Jae before smiling a bit. “What was that for?” (DH)

“For being a great boyfriend. I never wanna lose you.” (YJ) Daehyun chuckled a bit as he glanced at Young Jae yet again.

“Really? I’m glad to hear that! I’ll try to hold onto you forever.” (DH)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Those two are taking a while to get here..” (HC)

“Did ya’ text ‘em or somethin’? Yanno... to let them know where we are?” (BY) Yongguk looked around as he placed one hand on his hip. Sure, he could have texted them himself, but he preferred to let Himchan do all the technical work. Was this even considered technical work? Probably not, but did he care? Nope. Not one bit.

“I already sent them a text... I just haven’t gotten a reply yet.” (HC) Himchan pulled his phone back out of his pocket before looking through his text messages. Just as he looked back up at the crowd of people, an arm had s its way around his waist. Looking down at the hand, he turned his head towards the owner of it as he narrowed his eyelids. “What do you think you’re doing?” (HC)

“Aw.. Come on, Himchan. Lemme at least hold ya’ like this. We’re on a date after all!” (BY) Himchan placed his phone away before slowly peeling Yongguk’s hand off of him. Once Yongguk’s hand was to his side, he looked back up at a slightly disappointed Yongguk.

“Look... I appreciate that you’re eager and all that, but let’s get this straight. I’m not some woman that you can hold in a protective manner nor am I going to easily fall for your so called game. Now, look for Young Jae and Daehyun.” (HC) Yongguk let out a small sigh before nodding and looking out towards the crowd. Just as he had done that though, Himchan had wrapped his arm around Yongguk’s waist before looking away. He could feel Yongguk’s gaze on him and he swore he could practically see that smirk, maybe.. even a smile. “I know what you’re thinking and just because I won’t let you hold me, doesn’t mean that I won’t hold you.” (HC)

“I’m fine either way.. as long as I’m dominating.” (BY) Himchan scoffed as he rolled his eyes.

“Tch.. I’m top.” (HC)

“I’ll wrestle you for it.” (BY) Himchan looked at Yongguk and despite the fact that the other male was currently smirking, Himchan could have sworn that there was a serious stare in Yongguk’s eyes. “Whaddya say?” (BY)

“I-” (HC)

“There you guys are!” (YJ) Both Yongguk and Himchan looked up to see Young Jae and Daehyun walking up to them. Himchan was debating between pulling away from Yongguk or not, but he decided against doing so. “Sorry we’re late! Um.. Daehyun got a little lost.” (YJ)

“I did not. I got distracted when Young Jae started touching my-” (DH)

“S-Shh!!” (YJ) Young Jae quickly placed his hands in front of Daehyun’s mouth as he turned a deep shade of red. He looked back at Himchan, whom was giving a judging look as he quickly gave a nervous laugh. “I-I touched his arm while he was driving! That’s it! I-I swear!” (YJ)

“Right... Anyway, ready to head in?” (HC)

“Yea! I’m ready! Come on, let’s go!” (YJ) Young Jae took hold of Daehyun’s hand as he quickly began pulling Daehyun along, almost like a child would with their parent. Daehyun chuckled as he made sure to keep up with Young Jae. He was rather glad to see such an energetic side to Young Jae.

Himchan looked at Yongguk, whom returned his gaze. Yongguk smiled a bit as he wrapped his arm around Himchan’s waist, this time not being pried off. “Looks like you’re warmin’ up to me.” (BY)

“Well.. I’m still the top in this relationship.” (HC) Yongguk scoffed as the two began walking, continuously going back and forth over who the top would be in the relationship. Neither one really thought about switching from time to time, though.. they were far from doing such things for the time being.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daehyun smiled as he stood behind Young Jae a small distance away. He had already glanced over at what Young Jae was looking at, so his main focus was Young Jae himself.

He just loved how happy Young Jae looked. Even though he was behind Young Jae, he had seen the sparkle in Young Jae’s eyes earlier when he had stepped in. So many different wonders and attractions just caught Young Jae’s attention. Daehyun wished that he could put that smile on Young Jae’s face, to put that same spark in Young Jae’s eyes. He wasn’t necessarily sure if he could do such a thing, but.. it was worth a shot.

“Like whatcha see?” (BY) Daehyun briefly glanced over at Yongguk before looking back at Young Jae. He simply nodded, folding his arms as he leaned on one leg. “Heh... I do too.” (BY)

Now, Daehyun looked over at Yongguk. However, when he followed where Yongguk was staring, he finally noticed that Yongguk was actually staring at Himchan. Daehyun scoffed a bit as he smiled, turning his attention back to Young Jae as he felt Yongguk’s stare on him. “What?” (BY)

“Didn’t think you, of all people, would end up turning gay.” (DH) Yongguk chuckled as he folded his arms as well.

“What can I say? Himchan has that.. somethin’. I dunno. Guess it’s all the time I spent with him tryin’ ‘na figure out Young Jae that I ended up fallin’ for Himchan.” (BY) Yongguk shrugged, his eyes turning back to Himchan as he watched him talking to Young Jae. “Who knows what’s goin’ on in this head of mine? I ain’t even got the slightest clue.” (BY)

Daehyun chuckled as he shook his head a bit. Yongguk has said that same thing time and time again. He doubted that Yongguk didn’t know, but hey.. at least Yongguk was trying to figure it out.

Young Jae turned around once he realized that he was only speaking to Himchan at the moment. His eyes had just barely started looking for what he was looking for before his eyes landed on a smiling Daehyun. He waved his arms in the air a bit before motioning for Daehyun to come to them. “Daehyuuunn! Come on!” (YJ)

He looked around for a moment before looking back at Young Jae and pointing at himself, almost as if he needed to make sure that Young Jae was talking to him. Young Jae chuckled a bit before nodding and motioning once more for Daehyun to come over.

Daehyun chuckled a bit before looking at Yongguk. “Guess we should go over to them.” (DH)

“We? I think your hearing is off.” (BY) Yongguk looked at Daehyun, whom looked back at him in slight confusion. “Young Jae was only callin’ you, so go. I’ll stay here a bit.” (BY)

“You sure?” (DH) Yongguk smirked as he nodded a bit.

“Yea. I’m sure. Go ahead. Go tap that.” (BY) Yongguk chuckled as Daehyun shook his head.

With a small wave, Daehyun turned and walked over to where Young Jae was. Wrapping his arm around Young Jae’s waist, Daehyun smiled a bit as he leaned his head against Young Jae’s head. “You really like the aquarium, huh.” (DH)

“Yea... It’s really nice here. I’m glad we came!” (YJ)

As those two spoke, Himchan had left the two alone. Walking up to Yongguk, he took a hold of Yongguk’s hand before he began pulling him along. Yongguk eyed the male with suspicion, but he followed nonetheless. “Where are we going?” (BY)

“I need to speak to you about something.. in private.” (HC) Yongguk raised a single brow, a smirk crossing across his face. So.. Himchan had to speak to him.. in private. Was what he had in mind the same thing that Himchan had in mind?

Once they were in a secluded area, Yongguk had just started looking around when he suddenly felt himself being pushed up against the wall. Yongguk’s eyes just barely widened when he suddenly felt lips pressing up against his.

Although his mind was currently still trying to figure out what was happening, Yongguk’s body had gone with the flow and was practically moving of its own accord. Even if he was trying to gain dominance, being pinned against the wall wasn’t necessarily something he was used to while practically making out.

Once the other pair of lips had finally pulled away for some air, Himchan leaned his face close to Yongguk’s ear as he lightly blew on it. “I’m dominating..” (HC)

“I’d like to see you try.. There’s a bathroom not that far from here..” (BY)

“Not on a first date.” (HC) Himchan pulled away as he pulled out his phone and began walking. Yongguk scratched the back of his head as he unconsciously followed after Himchan. That.. was technically their first kiss, right? If that was their first then.. well damn. He couldn’t wait until their next encounter. If this was what Himchan wanted, then he most definitely achieved his goal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three hours of roaming around before finally, Young Jae was worn out. They sat there at one of benches as Young Jae had his head resting against Daehyun’s shoulder. Daehyun hummed quietly to himself, his eyes looking here and there as he watched the different kinds of people that passed by them.

Some people were looking their with disgust, but had looked away once he made eye contact with them. Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows as he took hold of Young Jae’s pinky with his own once more. He hated that people judged them just because they were gay. Still.. he wouldn’t let it bother him. As long as Young Jae stayed safe and with him, then it didn’t matter.

“What’s wrong..? Your arm keeps flexing.. Or are you trying to show off?” (YJ) Young Jae lifted his head a bit as he made eye contact with Daehyun. Daehyun chuckled a bit as he held a small smile, lifting his hand as he caressed Young Jae’s cheek with the back of his fingers.

“Yea.. I’m trying to win you over with my muscles. Is it working?” (DH) Young Jae smiled a bit as he nodded. Even if he has seen Daehyun in his underwear time and time again, he was always attracted to Daehyun’s muscles. In fact, he was a bit surprised, to be honest, that Daehyun had muscles. So he was always won over by Daehyun’s muscles. “Is that so? Wanna.. have a closer look back home?” (DH)

Young Jae thought for a moment, but he didn’t necessarily understand what Daehyun was insinuating. He simply nodded though, curious as to how he would have a closer look at Daehyun’s muscles. “Alright. Want to head home now?” (DH)

“Mm... Okay. I’m tired already..” (YJ)

Sadly, Young Jae wasn’t going to get the rest he had hoped for.

Once they were home, they had just gotten the door open, before Daehyun had pinned Young Jae to the wall that was directly across from the door and had began planting lustful kisses against Young Jae’s lips. Young Jae’s eyes widened as he felt Daehyun’s hands slowly roaming across his body, his mind trying to catch up with Daehyun’s movements.

Once Daehyun had pulled away, Young Jae gasped for air as he held onto Daehyun’s shoulders. He panted a bit, looking up at Daehyun whom was also slightly panting. “I love you..” (DH)

Young Jae’s eyes widened as he held his breath, his eyes staying completely glued onto Daehyun’s. They had just gotten him, he was tired, he had been assaulted through kisses by his very seductive boyfriend, and now.. his boyfriend confessed to being in love with him?! This was definitely all too much for one day, but.. he had to do something. After all, he could slowly see Daehyun’s smile fading as he continued to wait for a response. “I-I..” (YJ)

“Did I... say something wrong?” (DH) Young Jae’s eyes widened yet again as he quickly shook his head.

“N-No! You didn’t! I.. I love you too. I.. I’ve liked you for so long.. ever since that day in middle school when you helped me. I.. It’s just.. I’ve never thought I’d be able to be in your arms like this.. to.. to actually be in love with you and for you to.. love me back. I’m.. I’m so grateful Daehyun..” (YJ) Young Jae wrapped his arms around Daehyun’s neck tightly as he rested his chin on Daehyun’s shoulder. He closed his eyes, leaning his head against Daehyun’s as he let out a small sigh. “I'm so happy.. that you love me..” (YJ)

Daehyun smiled as he wrapped his arms around Young Jae’s waist and held him tightly. He reached back with his leg, making sure that the door was closed, before he began leading Young Jae towards the bedroom. “I’m happy that you love me too.. So come on. You’re tired, right?” (DH)

“Tired..?” (YJ) Young Jae pulled away a bit, but continued walking backwards as they entered the bedroom. “I think I have enough energy.” (YJ)

“Oh? For what?” (DH) Young Jae sheepishly smiled as his face reddened and his ears began burning up.

“I.. I wanna make love with you.” (YJ) Daehyun warmly smiled as they came to a stop, lifting Young Jae’s head with his right hand.

“I’d be honored.. to make love with you.” (DH) Young Jae looked away once again as he closed the door behind Daehyun.

Making their way to the bed, Daehyun had just barely started kissing Young Jae once more, when he miscalculated the distance from the door to the bed and they both soon fell over. Young Jae laughed a bit, especially once he saw the worried look on Daehyun’s face. “Don’t worry.. I’m not hurt.” (YJ)

Daehyun sighed in relief as he slowly caressed Young Jae’s cheek. He smiled as they laid there, staring into one another’s eyes. Of course, a single thought did cross his mind. “Hey... who’s uh.. gonna top?” (DH)

Young Jae stared for a brief moment before chuckling a bit. “I think you should first. I wanna try next time... okay?” (YJ)

“That’s fine with me.” (DH) With nothing else to say, Daehyun leaned in before slowly pulling himself on top of Young Jae. He smiled a bit, which caused Young Jae to smile as they softly exchanged kisses.

From there, their love making had been awkward at first, but as time progressed, it soon moved  the way they had wanted it. It was just the way they wanted it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ My Own Thoughts: 

Sorry!
I had originally decided not to include too much mature scenes in this fanfic..
Hence why I cut it short rather than making another chapter specifically for the smexy time.

I also apologize if this chapter was a bit.. rushed feeling ;;..

Buuut yea...
That’s officially the end of Covered Truth ;; !!

I’m so grateful that everyone took the time to read this fanfic.
Although this is one of my shorter fanfics..
It was still a nice journey. x3
To think..
This fanfic would have ended a lot sooner if I hadn’t changed the story halfway through.. xD

Buuut yea..
Thank you all very much for reading and supporting this fanfic!
Please look forward to my future fanfics >3<...
Thank you all again! ]]