Right or Wrong?

Covered Truth

Index:

(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(SY) - Sooyoung speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(HC) - Himchan speaking
(BY) - Yongguk speaking
(EJ) - Eunji speaking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Call him.” (HC)

“What..? Call who?” (YJ)

“Daehyun.” (HC) Young Jae looked over at Himchan, his eyes widening. Why did Himchan want him to call Daehyun all of a sudden..? It had merely been about an hour since he has had that conversation with Daehyun. Wouldn’t it be too often if he suddenly calls Daehyun? Himchan, however, knew that it was necessary to contact Daehyun. He looked over at Young Jae, a single brow raising as he noticed Young Jae was still staring at him. “Hurry up. Tell him we’re here.” (HC)

Young Jae nodded a bit before slowly pulling out his phone. Just as he dialed Daehyun’s number and pressed his phone to his ear, more confusion invaded his mind. What exactly did Himchan mean by ‘here’? Where exactly was here and why did he have to tell Daehyun that? “Hello? Young Jae?” (DH)

WAIT! He actually CALLED Daehyun?! What was he thinking?! He should have tired to get more information out of Himchan before calling! Young Jae would have asked Sooyoung, but he already knew that Sooyoung didn’t know anything either. The only thing that he could do now was just say what Himchan told him to say. “W-We’re here!” (YJ)

“Here? Really?! Hold on a sec!” (DH) Just like that, the call ended. Young Jae furrowed his eyebrows a bit as he put his phone away. He turned and was about to ask Himchan what exactly was going on, but the front door to the building opened, revealing a grinning Daehyun. “Young Jae! You really did come after all!” (DH)

Young Jae’s eyes widened as he stared. Why was Daehyun here?! Slowly, he turned his gaze to Himchan, whom was currently looking the other way with his fake innocent look. Daehyun looked from one male to the other and was about to say something, but Sooyoung came in in between the two and pushed them out of the way. “HEY! We’re here too! Don’t only pay attention to Young Jae!” (SY)

Daehyun stared at Sooyoung with a surprised look on his face before finally producing a small smile. “Ah.. sorry. I was just so happy to see Young Jae since he said he was busy. I’m glad you two came too! Come on in!” (DH)

Moving off to the side a bit, Daehyun held the door open. Sooyoung gave a small smile as she walked in, soon followed by Himchan. Young Jae had just started to walk in when Daehyun took a hold of Young Jae’s wrist. Young Jae turned to look at Daehyun, whom seemed to have something on his mind. “W-What is it..?” (YJ)

“Do you... do you have any siblings?” (DH) Young Jae shook his head, looking at Daehyun in confusion. Why would Daehyun ask something like that all of a sudden? Though, it seemed like Daehyun wouldn’t be answering that question. Letting out a small sigh, Daehyun let go of Young Jae’s wrist as he put on a small smile. “Never mind then. Let’s go inside.” (DH)

Daehyun gave a small smile before walking past Young Jae. Young Jae scratched the side of his head, but only shrugged it off as he followed after Daehyun. It was probably nothing, right? Daehyun was probably just curious about his life.

Once inside, he was instantly met with the loud sound of various games and such being played off somewhere nearby. He looked around, but the first thing he noticed was the restaurant portion to the building. Young Jae looked around in slight awe, but the sound of the games was catching his attention the most. Going up the steps, Young Jae was about to make his way towards the games when a hand took hold of his shoulder. “What are you doing here?” (BY)

Young Jae froze in an instant as his heart began to beat faster. Why was Yongguk here?! He didn’t know what to do nor what to say at this very moment. There was always an option of running. That was a very valid option. Sadly, before he could get the chance to even attempt such a thing, Yongguk turned Young Jae around. At first, they stared at one another. That brief moment felt like an eternity and it only proved to make Young Jae even more nervous. Soon though, Yongguk smirked as he removed his hand from Young Jae’s shoulder. “Stalking Daehyun, eh? I thought I warned you to-” (YJ)

“What’s wrong?” (DH) The two looked over at Daehyun as he soon entered the conversation. Despite his annoyance with Young Jae, Yongguk smirked as he put his arm around Young Jae’s shoulders in a friendly manner. Neither Young Jae nor Daehyun liked Yongguk’s actions, but they remained silent for the time being.

“Isn’t it cute? Young Jae showed up. Heh... I think he has a crush on me.” (BY) Yongguk reached up with his free hand and took a firm hold of Young Jae’s cheek, giving it a rough pinch. Young Jae let out a small whine before slapping Yongguk’s hand away. Quickly removing Yongguk’s arm from his person, Young Jae made his way over to Daehyun before standing behind him. “Oh? So you’re really here for Daehyun? Do you have a secret to share?” (BY)

“I..” (YJ)

“That’s enough, Yongguk.” (DH) Young Jae shivered the second he heard the serious tone in Daehyun’s voice. Any time he had been around Daehyun, the older male almost always sounded cheerful. Hearing this kind of tone from Daehyun was a bit worrisome to be honest. “I invited Young Jae, so that’s why he’s here. Do you have a problem with that?” (DH)

Yongguk scoffed as he looked away. He dug his hands into his pockets as he thought on it for a moment. So.. Daehyun had invited him. Despite his warning, it seems the little nerd had still went against him. Yongguk was going to have to give Young Jae a reason to fear him. “Don’t care. Do whatever you want.” (BY)

With a small shrug, Yongguk walked off to where the games were. Daehyun let out a small sigh of relief before turning to Young Jae. He smiled a bit as he placed his hands on Young Jae’s shoulders, looking the younger male up and down before his eyes rested on Young Jae’s face. “Are you alright? Did he do anything to you?” (DH)

Young Jae blinked a few times before shaking his head. Daehyun’s smile only seemed to brighten from there as he removed one hand from Young Jae’s shoulders to motion towards the tables where Himchan and Sooyoung were currently sitting. “Come on. Let’s go get something to eat before we play together. Alright?” (DH)

“Oh... Okay.” (YJ) Turning, Daehyun’s hand slid down Young Jae’s arm as he took a hold of Young Jae’s wrist. The younger male instantly turned red as he followed after Daehyun, sheepishly smiling as he stared down at the hand wrapped around his wrist. He was definitely glad that he came.. even if Yongguk was here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Daehyun! What do you mean by that?!” (EJ) Young Jae quickly stopped before turning the corner. Pressing up against the wall, he slowly inched closer towards the edge as he peeked around. His eyes instantly landed on Daehyun and Eunji, whom were currently standing off to the side. “You can’t be serious, Daehyun! We haven’t even been dating for five days and already you want to break up?!” (EJ)

“.. I’m sorry..” (DH) Eunji scoffed as she folded her arms and leaned on one leg. Young Jae blinked with surprise upon hearing this. They were already breaking up? It hasn’t even been the one week mark yet! Young Jae couldn’t help but smile, but he quickly wiped that smile off his face as he continued to listen. “I just.. I don’t think we’ll do well together.” (DH)

“What do you mean by that?! Do you mean that I’m not good enough?!” (EJ) Daehyun let out a small sigh as he shook his head.

“That’s not what I mean at all. I.. I like someone else.” (DH) Eunji stared at Daehyun in disbelief. Young Jae’s eyes widened as he leaned in closer. Who was it that Daehyun liked? Young Jae really wanted to know, so he hoped that Daehyun would reveal who it is. “I’m sorry..” (DH)

“Daehyun! You.. you...!” (EJ) Eunji slapped Daehyun across his face before she began walking off. She paused for a brief moment before turning around and walking up to Daehyun once more. Raising her hand, she slapped Daehyun across the face a second time as she fought the tears that were attempting to build up. “I won’t forgive you for this!” (EJ)

With that, Eunji finally walked away. Daehyun let out a small sigh as he rubbed the back of his head. Well, at least this break up went a lot better than some of his previous ones. Trailing his eyes forward, he instantly spotted Young Jae, whom was still pressed up against the wall. Sadly, Young Jae wasn’t as hidden as he thought he was. With a quiet chuckle, Daehyun snuck up to the wall and pressed himself against the wall as he leaned in as close to Young Jae as possible without touching him. Once he was close enough to Young Jae’s ear, he whispered. “Do you always spy on me like this?” (DH)

Young Jae yelped a bit as he jumped away. He slowly turned to look at Daehyun with wide eyes, his breathing and heart racing from the sudden surprise. Why hadn’t he heard Daehyun come up to him?! Daehyun chuckled lightly as he folded his arms, walking up to Young Jae. “Well?” (DH)

“I-I wasn’t spying! I was just... accidentally listening!” (YJ) Daehyun smiled as he shook his head a bit. Young Jae let out a small sigh as he rubbed the back of his neck. “Okay... I was spying. I’m sorry..” (YJ)

“It’s alright. It was going to be known sooner or later.” (DH) Daehyun shrugged as he held his smile. Young Jae nodded a bit, but he still felt bad about listening in on their conversation. However.. now was his chance. Sure, it would be rude, but he really wanted to know. He just HAD to know.

“Uh.. If it’s alright.. I.. I was wondering who you liked.” (YJ) No change in Daehyun’s expression. It was still his usual smile, but his eyes seemed to light up a bit more than earlier. Why was Daehyun so happy?

“Who I like? Hm.. It’s a surprise.” (DH) Daehyun looked around while Young Jae frowned. What kind of answer was that?! Young Jae was dying to know who it was that Daehyun liked! Who was this person that captured Daehyun’s heart so easily?! Though, he was quickly pulled from his thoughts as Daehyun took a hold of his wrist. “Come on! I think the hockey thing is open!” (DH)

“H-Hockey thing?” (YJ) Daehyun nodded before pulling the younger male along. Young Jae stumbled forward before composing himself. Was Daehyun always so eager to play games? Young Jae didn’t necessarily mind since he loved playing games, specifically video games, but he did wish that Daehyun wouldn’t keep his crush a secret!

Arriving at the table, Daehyun slipped his grasp from Young Jae’s wrist as he began fumbling through his pockets for coins. Young Jae smiled a bit from amusement as Daehyun finally managed to produce the necessary amount of coins before putting them into the coin slots. Pushing the coins in, Daehyun made his way to one side while Young Jae slowly made his way over to the other. “The puck is on your side!” (DH)

“Okay, okay!” (YJ) Young Jae pulled the puck out of its slot before grabbing a hold of the handle. Placing the puck onto the table, he positioned it and judged the angle before hitting the puck. Daehyun quickly moved, hitting the puck back and somehow, getting passed Young Jae’s defenses. Young Jae stared with wide eyes as he looked up at a grinning Daehyun. “H-How..” (YJ)

“I’m really good at this game!” (DH) Young Jae sighed as he pulled the puck out. He wished that Daehyun at least told him that. He would have prepared better rather than going easy on him. Why exactly was he going easy on him? No, wait. He already knew the answer to that. Because Jung Daehyun was so darn cute!

The two played this game with a little bit of competitiveness kicking in. It was a close game, neither one of them letting up whatsoever. Finally.. the puck went soaring down the table, flying passed the defenses of an unsuspecting player. The screen at the top flashed the color of the winner before everything else shut off, signaling the end of the game. Young Jae let out a small sigh as he released his grip on the handle before watching Daehyun make his way around to him. “You played pretty well. A lot better than Yongguk.” (DH)

“T-Thanks..” (YJ) Even though he didn’t win, it seemed like he had gotten Daehyun’s approval. That was one step closer to getting on Daehyun’s good side, right? Maybe... just maybe, it meant that he could even become Daehyun’s lover! No, no. That was silly. Why would a simple game like that decide whether they became lovers or not? No.. he was definitely going to stick with his original plan.. unless Daehyun comes out of the closet.

“What do you wa-” (DH)

“Hey. Mind if I have a word with Young Jae.. Alone?” (BY) The two turned and looked at Yongguk, whom had come up out of nowhere. Daehyun and Young Jae made eye contact with one another. Young Jae was practically pleading through his eyes, but before Daehyun could say anything, Yongguk had taken a firm hold of Young Jae’s wrist and roughly began pulling him.

Young Jae, being practically forced to follow Yongguk, looked back at Daehyun whom was mouthing something. However, since he couldn’t necessarily read lips, he had no idea what Daehyun was saying. Soon enough though, Daehyun was out of sight.

Yongguk pulled Young Jae back off to the restaurant area, where it was nearly empty. Moving into a secluded area, Yongguk turned Young Jae around before pushing him up against the wall. Young Jae let out a small grunt from the impact and before he could recooperate, he felt a body dangerously close against his. Opening his eyes, he stared with widened eyes once he found himself staring into Yongguk’s eyes. Just as he had expected, Yongguk really was far too close to him. “I warned you, didn’t I?” (BY)

Young Jae looked off to his sides, by Yongguk’s arms were acting as barricades. Yongguk leaned in a bit closer, almost pressing his body against Young Jae’s. Young Jae raised his hands up in an attempt to push the male away, but it only proved to keep Yongguk in his place. “Leave me alone!” (YJ)

“You really want a man inside of you that much?” (BY) Young Jae turned his head away and closed his eyes as he felt Yongguk somehow move even closer. He could practically feel his breathing on him, not that he didn’t feel it before. He let out a small cry as he felt a hand roughly pull on his hair before turning his head forward once more. Opening his eyes, he could see both the anger and the lust in Yongguk’s eyes. “I’ll play that part.. and ruin you for all other men.” (BY)

“N-No!” (YJ) Before anything else could be done, a voice quickly interrupted them. Young Jae felt relieved that he came to save him, or at least.. he assumed that he had come to save him. Either way, at this very moment, he was the only one who could stand up to Yongguk without there being any trouble.

“What’s going on?! What are you doing?!” (DH) Yongguk let out an irritated sigh as he slowly pushed himself away from Young Jae. Turning around, Yongguk faced an angry looking Daehyun. He smirked in amusement as he placed his hands into his pocket.

“Nothing. Just giving Young Jae what he wants.” (BY)

“I didn’t hear him say that he wanted this!” (DH) Yongguk shrugged as he looked around with a bored expression on his face. Daehyun balled his hands into fists, but he held himself back. Yongguk let out a small chuckle before turning to face Young Jae.

“This is the last time I let you off the hook.” (BY) He leaned forward and gave a small wave before walking off without a second glance at either of them. Young Jae let out a small sigh as his body finally relaxed. Daehyun walked up to Young Jae, a worried look on his face as he placed his hands on Young Jae’s shoulders.

“Are you alright? Did he do anything?” (DH) Young Jae shook his head as he quickly wrapped his arms around Daehyun’s shoulders, covering his face in his arm. Daehyun’s eyes widened with surprise before letting out a small smile, wrapping his arms slowly around Young Jae’s waist. Well, not everyone was going to be completely fine after something like that.

Young Jae pulled his head up the second he realized what they were doing. He pulled away, causing Daehyun to look at him in confusion. Slowly, Young Jae took a few steps away from Daehyun as he lowered his gaze. “Young Jae? What’s wrong?” (DH)

“I... I’m sorry..!” (YJ) In an instant, Young Jae began running. Despite Daehyun calling out to him, Young Jae didn’t stop nor turn back. He just kept running. He soon left the building, running back to school.

Why was he running? Young Jae loved that he had the chance to hug Daehyun, but... what if Daehyun didn’t like that? What if Daehyun really didn’t like homouals and was actually uncomfortable with the hug? Why.. was he over thinking things?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming to a stop, he rested against the wall as his breathing became heavy. He looked around, but he didn’t see Daehyun around or anyone else for that matter. Letting out a small sigh, Young Jae fumbled through his pockets the second he heard his phone going off. Looking at the caller I.D., he bit his bottom lip as he contemplated whether he should answer it or not.

He did technically owe Daehyun an explanation though. With a small sigh yet again, Young Jae pressed the ok button on his phone before pressing it up against his ear. “.. Hello?” (YJ)

“Young Jae! Where did you go?! Why did you run off like that?!” (DH) Young Jae could hear the worry in Daehyun’s voice. What was he supposed to say? Young Jae looked around, trying to come up with an excuse. He couldn’t tell him the truth.. it would be embarrassing.

“I.. I remembered that I had something to do. Sorry for not telling you earlier..” (YJ) Again, there was a silence. Young Jae could hear Daehyun’s steady breathing but... why did it feel like Daehyun was judging him? However, he soon heard Daehyun let out a small sigh.

“Alright.. Just.. make sure you take care of yourself.. alright?” (DH)

“O-Okay.. thank you.” (YJ) With a click, the phone call soon ended. Young Jae placed his phone away as he leaned his head backwards against the wall. Why did he make things so complicated? No, he just.. had to stay away from Daehyun while he was himself. Now, Young Jae relied on cross dressing. He needed it to safely get closer to Daehyun without having to worry about Yongguk.

Once he had calmed himself down, Young Jae looked up at the building that he was currently standing in front of. With a look of determination, Young Jae soon pushed himself off of the wall before walking inside. Young Jae was going to win Daehyun's heart no matter what Yongguk said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ My Own Thoughts: 

Okay..
So.. Young Jae is over thinking things.
At least he got a hug from Daehyun ^^:;?

Comments are loved!
I like talking with everyone,
Reading everyone’s thoughts on the chapter,
Annnnnd seeing if I am doing these chapters well! ]]