Decisions

Covered Truth

Index:

(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(SY) - Sooyoung speaking
(HC) - Himchan speaking
(BY) - Yongguk speaking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Daehyun... you're hot.. and not in a good way..” (YJ) Young Jae mumbled under his breath as he shifted a bit in his sleep. Sure, it was nice to feel warm with the weather being chilly the way it is now, but he didn’t necessarily like feeling hot. In fact, he was getting quite uncomfortable with how hot he currently was. “Daehyun... why are you.. so... hot..” (YJ)

Young Jae opened his eyes as a thought came across his mind. Sure, he had assumed that Daehyun was sick two days ago, but.. that was two days ago. Pushing himself up, he turned to look at Daehyun. “Daehyun..?” (YJ)

He pressed the back of his hand against Daehyun’s forehead, causing his eyes to widen. His forehead was definitely burning hot. Also through this action, he realized that Daehyun was sweating too. That did explain why his back felt slightly wet.. which was gross, but it’s not like Daehyun could help it.

Did he have a fever? What were the rest of the symptoms?

Running his thoughts around, he tried to remember all of the things that came with a fever. Once he was certain of whatever he could think of, Young Jae quickly examined Daehyun’s mouth. He bit his bottom lip as he got out of bed and quickly made his way towards the kitchen.

Daehyun’s mouth was dry, indicating dehydration. Did this really mean that Daehyun had a fever? He wasn’t necessarily sure, but he was also certain that a fever could be a symptom of the flu. Young Jae had to go out and buy a thermometer to be certain, but for now.. he just had to make sure that Daehyun remained hydrated.

Moving about here and there, he soon produced a pitcher filled with water. Placing that pitcher on a nearby tray, he quickly grabbed one of the cups Daehyun normally used before making his way back to the bedroom.

Sitting down next to Daehyun, he set the tray down on the bedside table before turning Daehyun onto his back. He didn’t necessarily know how to help with a fever, but.. he could only assume that Daehyun had to remain cool so that his fever would go down. So.. that would mean that he couldn’t have the blanket over him anymore.

Reaching forward, he had just barely taken a hold of the blanket when Daehyun’s hand had weakly took hold of his. His eyes shifted over to Daehyun’s face, just barely seeing a weak smile. Daehyun reached up with his free hand, slowly caressing Young Jae’s cheek with the back of his fingers. “Young Jae..” (DH)

“W-What is it..? Are you in pain? Do you see any hallucinations? Please tell me how you feel.. I-I need to know so that I can help you.” (YJ) As much as he wanted to let Daehyun have his rest, Young Jae needed him awake for just a few minutes to get a drink in him and to figure out how he felt.

“I’m... I’m fine, really.. Don’t worry...” (DH) Young Jae frowned as he roughly poked Daehyun’s chest. Daehyun let out a small groan as he flinched, his eyes staring up at Young Jae. “W-What..?” (DH)

“Don’t lie to me.. I need to know how you feel. But.. can you sit up first? We need to get a drink in you..” (YJ) Daehyun weakly nodded as he slowly pushed himself up. Young Jae helped Daehyun up before turning his attention towards the pitcher. He quickly poured water into the cup before placing the pitcher down and turning back to Daehyun. “Here.. do you need me to help you drink?” (YJ)

Daehyun shook his head as he weakly smiled. Reaching forward, he took hold of the cup before raising the cup to his lips. Tilting his head back, he closed his eyes as he began to swallow the refreshing liquid that entered his mouth.

Once he was content with the amount of water he had taken in, he let out a satisfied sigh as he lowered the cup down. He smiled yet again as he held the cup out to Young Jae, whom placed it back onto the tray. “Thanks Young Jae.. I-I really needed that..” (DH)

“Daehyun.. you need your rest now. Go back to sleep, okay?” (YJ) Daehyun frowned as he found himself being forced back down. As he laid in bed, he had just started pulling the blanket over himself, when suddenly, Young Jae tore the blanket from his grasp and throw it at the edge of the bed. Daehyun shivered from the sudden exposure to the cold as he wrapped his arms around himself.

“Y-Young Jae.. I-It’s cold..!” (DH)

“You have to stay cool to lower your fever!” (YJ) Daehyun shivered as he to his side so that he could bring his knees up to his chest comfortably. Young Jae felt bad for making Daehyun suffer like this, but he wanted Daehyun to get better. “Just.. try to sleep like this.. o-okay..?” (YJ)

“It’s.. c-cold... Will you.. let me hug you until I fall asleep again..?” (DH) Young Jae didn’t necessarily know if that was a good idea. He didn’t want to catch whatever Daehyun had, but at the same time... he felt bad for Daehyun. Having to not only fight a fever, but to have to also fight the freezing cold?

“Okay.” (YJ) Making his way around to the other side of the bed, Young Jae slipped back into bed before turning his back towards Daehyun. He reached behind him before taking hold of Daehyun’s arm and pulling it around his waist. Daehyun smiled as he snuggled up to Young Jae, closing his eyes as he let out a small sigh.

“Thanks, Young Jae..” (DH)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You better behave today.” (HC)

“Aw.. Where’s the fun in that?” (BY) Himchan shot Yongguk a glare before looking back forward. Yongguk chuckled as he wrapped an arm around Himchan’s shoulders, but he quickly shrugged it off. “Come on, Himchan. Lemme at least be a little naughty before we leave.” (BY)

Yongguk leaned closer to Himchan, raising his hand as he slowly caressed Himchan’s jawline with the back of his fingers. Himchan, however, quickly slapped Yongguk’s hand away before hitting Yongguk’s side with his elbow. “No. I don’t even know if I’ll date you yet.” (HC)

Himchan looked over at Yongguk, whom was currently rubbing at his poor side. “You’ll just have to win Young Jae, Sooyoung, AND Daehyun over before you can even attempt to be naughty.” (HC)

With a small mumble, Yongguk crossed his arms as he slouched in his seat. He had to figure out how to win those three over. With Sooyoung, he may have some sort of way to win her over since he hasn’t really spoken to her all that much. Then, there’s Young Jae and Daehyun. He may have quite a bit of trouble with those two. Okay... he’ll have a lot of trouble with them, but that doesn’t mean he won’t try.

Since when has he ever given up on something?

“Let’s get goin’ already.” (BY) Just as Yongguk was about to get up, a suddenly ring tone caused him to pause. He looked at Himchan, whom was already fumbling through his pockets before producing his cell phone. Looking at the screen, Himchan grinned as he soon pressed the green button and held the phone up to his ear.

“What is it, Young Jae?” (HC)

“Um... I.. Daehyun and I can’t go out today.” (YJ) Himchan narrowed his eyelids a bit as he folded his free arm underneath the arm that was holding his phone.

“Why?” (HC)

“Daehyun’s sick... I don’t want him leaving the house until he gets better.” (YJ) Himchan’s eyes scanned the room as he tried to think. What was a possibly solution to this?

“Then we’ll just come over.” (HC)

“I-Is that a good idea..? Then.. if you do, can you bring a thermometer? I was going to go out and get one.. b-but.. Daehyun wanted me to stay.” (YJ)

“Alright. I’ll text Sooyoung and we’ll meet you at your house. Send me the address, okay?” (HC)

“O-Okay.. bye.” (YJ) Once the line went silent, Himchan locked his phone before putting it away. He looked over at Yongguk, whom was waiting patiently for some sort of explanation as to what was going on.

“Daehyun’s sick, so we’re going to their place instead.” (HC) Yongguk smirked as he got to his feet. He dusted himself off a bit before folding his arms.

“A’ight. I’ve been wantin’ to see their place for a while now.” (BY) Himchan merely shook his head as he got to his feet. Stretching a bit, he had just barely began walking towards the door when he jumped from the sudden pinch to his bottom. He turned, giving Yongguk’s arm a punch as he folded his arms.

“Hey! I said to behave!” (HC)

“Sorry, sorry! I’ll behave now. Promise.” (BY) Yongguk smirked as he held his pinky out. Himchan merely rolled his eyes though as he began walking towards the door once more. Taking his phone out, he began texting Sooyoung as the two left the dorm room that they had been hanging out at.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Daehyun? Are you still asleep..?” (YJ) Young Jae waited for a response, but when none came, he safely assumed that Daehyun was still asleep. He had laid here for about three hours now and every time he had tried to get up, Daehyun would pull him back in. Now, Young Jae wasn’t necessarily sure if Daehyun was awake during those times, but it was still troublesome.

But for now, he could hear Daehyun’s steady breathing while feeling it against the back of his neck. As much as he wanted to lay here and continue to feel Daehyun’s arm around him, he did have to make sure that food was ready for when Himchan, Yongguk, and Sooyoung came over. Plus, he knew that Daehyun was going to be hungry when he woke up.

Slowly and as carefully as possible, Young Jae began to slide Daehyun’s arm off of him. At first, it seemed to be going perfectly. He was finally going to be able to escape from Daehyun’s grasp, not that he truly wanted to in the first place. Though.. he soon stopped as their hands hovered midair.

He recalled reading something on the Internet about how when two people did the dirty deed while one of them had a fever, it would help. Now, Young Jae had no idea if this was true or not but.. if it helped Daehyun get better, then Young Jae wouldn’t mind.

No. It was wrong. Young Jae wanted Daehyun to be in the right state of mind before they did anything. Plus, if he tried to initiate anything, he also wanted Daehyun to be awake. It would make him feel very wrong if he did anything to Daehyun with the way he currently was.

So, Young Jae carefully set Daehyun’s hand down before slowly slipping himself out of the bed. He quickly turned to look down at Daehyun. Crouching down, he quickly took this time to examine the older male before letting out a small sigh. His fever was clearly still around, but at least Daehyun was sleeping peacefully. Still.. Daehyun was going to have to drink something soon. Young Jae didn’t know how often he needed to drink, but he did know that Daehyun just needed to keep drinking every few hours at most.

With one last worried glance, Young Jae got up from his spot before he made his way out of the bedroom. His eyes landed on the kitchen, which wasn’t necessarily all that far away to begin with. Still.. he knew little to nothing about cooking. How was he going to be able to prepare food for everyone if he didn’t even know anything beyond cooking eggs or hot dogs?

Young Jae wanted something healthy to eat, or... maybe it would be best to make soup. Soup was supposed to help with fevers as well, or at least.. he assumed so. He just knew that it was a liquid and it would at least help with keeping Daehyun hydrated while also being able to obtain the necessary sustenance one needed to keep their energy up.

The question was.... how does one make soup?

There was always the instant ramen. Those were pretty tasty and they were very simple to make. However, he already knew that Himchan would be on his case about making instant anything for a sickly person. But could he help it? It’s not like Young Jae was a culinary master.

Wait. Wasn’t there a cookbook somewhere? He knew that Daehyun had several cookbooks in one of the cabinets that was above the counter. There just had to be some sort of recipe for soups in at least one of them!

Quickly entering the kitchen, he began opening cabinet after cabinet until he finally found the cookbooks neatly nestled in the cabinet above the fridge. He pulled the books out one at a time, glancing at the covers and placing the ones that seemed to be the easiest on top of the counter. Once the books were chosen, Young Jae began to scour through the books page by page.

He merely flipped through them, glancing at the delicious pictures every time one showed up. If the books didn’t have pictures, he just merely pushed it off to the side before moving to a different one.

Young Jae relied heavily on pictures when it came to cooking. He needed to know how the end product looked like so that he could produce something that was at least relatively close. It was the only thing that would keep him from screwing up too much after all.

Finally, after what seemed like ages of searching, Young Jae finally found the one soup recipe that not only looked appetizing, but seemed quite simple to make. Sure, it may end up being the most difficult recipe ever, but at least he knew that they had the ingredients necessary to create the dish. Or at least... he hoped that they had the ingredients necessary. If not, then he may have to look for a different recipe.

With a small sigh, Young Jae began his attempt at cooking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slowly, he opened the door before peeking his head in. His eyes landed on Daehyun’s back, seeing his poor boyfriend shivering slightly from the cold. “Daehyun..? Are you still asleep?” (YJ)

“I-I’m cold.. C-Come back to bed..” (DH) Young Jae let out a small sigh as he pushed the door open completely. Slipping in carefully, he set the tray down next to the pitcher before sitting on the bed. Daehyun, feeling the shift in the bed, instantly turned around in an attempt to wrap his arm around Young Jae. When he didn’t feel the usual body that would keep him warm, he opened his eyes as he looked up at Young Jae.

“I made some soup. I.. hope it helps. It’s my.. first time cooking. Come on. Sit up.” (YJ) Daehyun weakly nodded as he slowly pushed himself up to a sitting position. He leaned back as he looked at the bowl that Young Jae was now holding. Daehyun watched as Young Jae obtained a spoonful of the soup before holding it out to him. “Here.” (YJ)

Opening his mouth, Daehyun took in the soup as he tried to take in the flavor. He wasn’t necessarily the best judge while he was in this state, but so far.. it did taste a little bland. But.. it was still quite nice since he was a bit thirsty at the moment. “It’s.. a little bland, but.. I like it. Thank you..” (DH)

Young Jae bit his bottom lip as he continued feeding Daehyun. It hurt his heart to see Daehyun in this kind of state, but as long as Himchan brought the thermometer, then he should be able to determine whether Daehyun needed to go see a doctor or not. Then again.. he should have brought Daehyun to the doctor to begin with regardless of what he knew.

“Daehyun.. I.. I think you should go see a doctor.” (YJ) Daehyun’s eyes slightly widened before he shook his head. He smile a bit as he placed a hand on top of Young Jae’s thigh.

“N-No.. I’m fine.. Just a little.. rest.. right? I’ll be fine...” (DH) Young Jae wasn’t necessarily convinced by Daehyun’s words. After all, he seemed to be getting weaker as each second passed. Sure, it could just be because he had just woken up, but otherwise.. it still worried him. Another thought did cross his mind though..

“Daehyun.. are you.. um... t-turned.. on?” (YJ) Daehyun looked at Young Jae with slight confusion on his face.

“Turned.. on? No.. I’m not. Why..?” (DH) Young Jae turned a deep shade of red as he immediately began shaking his head.

“I-It’s nothing! Just.. um.. I’ll just keep feeding you.” (YJ) Before Daehyun could question him any further, Young Jae’s phone went off. Quickly giving Daehyun the spoonful of soup he had just scooped up, he placed the bowl of soup back down onto the tray before crawling on top of Daehyun and reaching for his phone. Pressing the green button, he placed his phone up to his ear as he laid on top of Daehyun’s legs. “H-Hello?” (YJ)

Daehyun raised a single brow as he listened to Young Jae have his phone call. Sure, he couldn’t exactly hear what the other person was saying, but he didn’t necessarily care. At least Young Jae was warming his legs up a bit.

Still.. it was a bit uncomfortable. There wasn’t much he could do at this point really. He kept his eyes on Young Jae’s head, so when he had went to place his hand on Young Jae’s waist... he somewhat aimed a little too low.

Young Jae let out a small yelp as he looked up at Daehyun. The two stared at one another, but it was clear that Daehyun was confused about Young Jae’s reaction. “What is it? Did they say something weird?” (DH)

“N-No... I-It’s nothing..” (YJ) Young Jae turned red as he turned back to face forward. He’s never felt Daehyun’s hand on him in that area before. It was foreign and a bit uncomfortable, but at the same time.. it felt a little too nice. Did that even make sense? “Y-Yea... Sorry.. Um.. I’ll see you soon then.... Y-Yea, okay.. bye.” (YJ)

Young Jae hung the phone up before placing it down. Pushing himself up, he straddled Daehyun before wrapping his arms around the back of Daehyun’s neck. He smiled a bit as he leaned in close, pressing his forehead against Daehyun’s. It was a bit weird, considering Daehyun’s forehead wasn’t at its usual temperature, but he still liked being able to be this close to Daehyun like this. “Himchan, Yongguk and Sooyoung are coming.. I-I don’t want you to have to get dressed, but.. um.. you’ll have to get dressed.” (YJ)

Daehyun didn’t question it. All he did was wrap his arms around Young Jae’s waist as he closed his eyes as well. “Okay.. but you think you could.. help me out? Can you.. pick my clothes? I’m a little lightheaded still..” (DH)

Young Jae pulled away a bit as he smiled happily. “Okay! I’ll make sure to pick really comfortable clothes. Okay?” (YJ)

He smiled warmly as he nodded just slightly. “Alright.. that sounds like a good idea.” (DH)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Daehyun.. you don’t look so good. Haven’t you seen a doctor yet?” (SY) Daehyun shook his head slightly as he leaned against Young Jae. He didn’t necessarily like hospitals of any kind, even if it was a small clinic. If needles were required, then he was definitely going to be staying far away from them. “Well.. you should.” (SY)

“N-No.. it’s fine, really. I just need.. some sleep and I’ll be fine soon.” (DH) Sooyoung had arrived first, so now they were kind of awkwardly just sitting here in the living room. Young Jae did wonder what was taking Himchan and Yongguk so long, but then again.. he did ask Himchan to buy a thermometer. So, hopefully, they’ll be here soon enough.

Just as he finished that thought, a knock on the window soon pulled everyone’s attention. At first, they only stared at the window, as if expecting something to pop up. When another pebble came colliding into the window, Sooyoung was the one whom got to her feet and checked the window.

Looking outside, her eyes quickly landed on Yongguk and Himchan, whom were both waving. Rolling her eyes a bit, she smiled as she looked at the other two. “Yongguk and Himchan are here. I’ll go open the door.” (SY)

“M-Maybe I should..” (YJ)

“You just sit there and relax with Daehyun! I’m pretty certain that Daehyun wants you by his side at all time anyway, right?” (SY) Sooyoung and Young Jae both looked over at Daehyun, whom weakly smiled as he nodded. “See? Now, I’ll go open the door. Just keep taking care of him.” (SY)

Without waiting for any other form of argument to show up, Sooyoung was soon out of the living room and through the door. Young Jae let out a small sigh was he leaned forward and picked up the cup of water. He was about to take a sip of it when Daehyun’s hand came in and stopped him from doing so. Young Jae looked over at Daehyun, a little confused as Daehyun shook his head. “I drank from that.. remember..?” (DH)

“So- Ooh... R-Right.. Thanks Daehyun.” (YJ) Young Jae placed the cup back down before getting up from his seat. He looked down at Daehyun as he thought for a moment. “You’re sweating... I’ll go get a cold pack and a hand towel.” (YJ)

“Okay... I appreciate it.” (DH) The two smiled to one another before Young Jae made his way to the kitchen. He knew that the cold packs were in the fridge, so that was easy enough. However, when it came to hand towels, he wasn’t necessarily certain if they had any extra ones to begin with. But, he did know that if they did have any, then they would be in the bathroom’s closet.

Once he retried one of the cold packs, Young Jae made his way into the bathroom. Opening the closet door up, he heard the front door open, signaling that the other three have finally arrived. Quickly, he looked through the shelves before his eyes landed on a hand towel that was neatly folded on top of three others. With one of them now in hand, Young Jae made his way out of the bathroom and towards the living room.

“There you are, Young Jae! What are you doing, leaving your sickly boyfriend all alone?!” (HC) Young Jae puffed out his cheeks and furrowed his eyebrows as he ignored Himchan and crouched down in front of Daehyun. Reaching up, Young Jae placed the cold pack onto Daehyun’s forehead as he began wiping the sweat with the hand towel.

“You don’t have to.. I can do it myself.” (DH) Daehyun reached up in an attempt to take hold of the towel, but Young Jae swatted Daehyun’s hand away as he continued wiping away at the sweat. “Young Jae..” (DH)

“No.. you rest! I’ll take care of everything..” (YJ) Yongguk chuckled, but Young Jae merely ignored Yongguk. For some reason, he was starting to feel a bit angry about being around Yongguk. However.. he was just going to have to see if Yongguk really was just a very.. innocent.

“Man Daehyun.. Ya’ really let yourself go. How’d you get so damn sick?” (BY) Daehyun smirked, but Daehyun wasn’t necessarily amused that Yongguk was with them. Still.. he was going to behave, mostly because he didn’t have the strength to deal with the man but also because.. well, Yongguk was technically his closest friend at one point.

“Things just happen.” (DH)

Once everyone was settled in and sitting comfortably, Himchan looked from the three sitting on the couch to Yongguk, whom was sitting by himself in one of the chairs. Even if he didn’t show it, Himchan was rather nervous about how things would turn out. “So.. I heard from Himchan that you wanted to ask me some questions. A’ight, let’s get this over with. Whaddya wanna know?” (BY)

“What made you think that hurting Young Jae was okay? I have come close to calling the cops on your sorry for quite some time now.” (SY)

“Man.. startin’ off harsh.” (BY) Well, they weren’t going to ask the most simplest questions ever. If they had wanted to know about Yongguk’s life, then the atmosphere probably wouldn’t be so heavy at the moment. Yongguk let out a small sigh as he leaned back in his seat, rubbing the back of his head as he tried to think of a suitable answer. “Well.. uh.. I.. I wasn’t thinkin’ man.. I let my hormones control my thoughts I guess..” (BY)

That wasn’t exactly a good answer. In fact, so far, it put him in a bit of a more negative light. Daehyun hadn’t really thought that Yongguk would let his hormones get the best of him, but hey.. anyone could fall into temptation every now and then. Still.. it was going to be difficult to even forgive Yongguk, let alone trust him. “What makes you think you could get us to trust you? Did you really think that you’d be able to get our approval that easily?” (SY)

Yongguk smirked a bit as he sat up slightly. “Man.. if you weren’t even thinkin’ about lettin’ me date Himchan, then why are we here? I’m just tryin’ to show that I can change, that I can be a good man, but you just keep on attackin’ me. I can behave and I’m sure that Himchan can keep me in check. After all, he’s put me down on my a few times.” (BY)

Sooyoung was going to say something else, but once Young Jae sat up, she instantly went quiet as she looked over at him. Young Jae looked down towards the ground, trying to form his sentence as best as he could before looking back up at Yongguk. “I... can’t forgive you any time soon for what you did but... there were times that you were really nice to me. I-It may not have been genuine, but.. I can believe for now that.. you can be a good person.” (YJ)

“Young Jae..” (DH) Young Jae turned to look at Daehyun and smiled. He took a hold of Daehyun’s hand before looking back at Yongguk.

“Do you.. really like Himchan?” (YJ) Yongguk pursed his lips as he unconsciously wiped at his bottom lip. For the first time since he’s spoken to Yongguk, he could actually see a look of uncertainty on Yongguk’s face. “Do you..?” (YJ)

“Yea.. Guess I do. Gotta get to know him more before I can decide.. but.. I think so. Man... I’m sure that he’s made me feel differently than everyone else. Well.. ‘cept you, Young Jae but.. still. Ya ‘na mean?” (BY) Okay, he was a bit confusing, but.. Young Jae could relate in some way, shape, or form.

“So.. what do you think, Young Jae?” (SY) Young Jae turned to look at Sooyoung before looking over at Daehyun. Daehyun looked up at him with slightly widened eyes, mostly curiosity coming onto his face.

“I think that... Daehyun should decide.” (YJ)

“Me..?” (DH) Young Jae nodded. Daehyun wasn’t certain though, considering Himchan was Young Jae’s best friend and not his. “Why me..?” (DH)

“Mm.... You know Yongguk the best. You’re better with deciding this than me..” (YJ) Sooyoung nodded in agreement, which only made Daehyun just a bit nervous. He had been hoping that Young Jae and Sooyoung would come up with the decision. With his current state, he was finding it a bit difficult to focus. In all honest, he had hoped to just agree with whatever they were going to say.

“I guess.. just let him. He’s a good guy.. when he’s not . So.. I guess it’ll be okay. Plus.. uh.. I think that Himchan can handle himself. If he’s protected you when you were bullied then.. I think it’ll be okay.” (DH) Young Jae nodded in agreement before looking up at Sooyoung.

“Um.. what do you think?” (YJ) Sooyoung thought for a moment before nodding.

“I guess it’s alright.. But!” (SY) Sooyoung quickly turned to look at Yongguk before narrowing her eyelids. “If you try to pull anything again, I’m calling the cops on you. You got that?” (SY)

Yongguk rolled his eyes a bit as he smiled, nodding a bit. “Yea yea.. I get it. So.. That’s a yea? I can date Himchan?” (BY)

Young Jae nodded, to which Yongguk instantly grinned. He turned to look at Himchan, whom raised a single brow. “Ya’ hear that? I can date ya’. So.. whaddya say now? Will ya’ go on a date with me?” (BY)

Himchan let out a small sigh, finally deciding that he no longer had to remain silent during their conversation. “Alright.. fine. I guess I’ll go on a date with you.” (HC)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ My Own thoughts: 

Yay >3<..
Yongguk and Himchan are finally going to be giving each other a chance. x3
... Well, it’s more like Himchan is going to be giving Yongguk a chance..
Buuut.. same diff. xD

And uh...
I was looking up online about how to cure a fever..
And if it isn’t anything serious, then the best way to do it was to just let it pass.
Keeping them hydrated helps because they become dehydrated easily.
They do actually become cold while having a fever because the body is trying to fight the fever by increasing the temperature.
and -/ahem-..
I did actually read here and there that does help with a fever.
Hence why.. Young Jae was having erted thoughts. xD
But whether this is true or not, I do not know.
So if anyone is thinking of curing a fever with ..
Best not to do it and just go see a doctor... xD

Comments are loved >3<..
I love talking with everyone!
I also like to see if I am typing these chapters nicely. x3 ]]