Interference

Covered Truth

Index:

(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(SY) - Sooyoung speaking
(HC) - Himchan speaking
(BY) - Yongguk speaking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Daehyun? Do you like me...?” (YJ) Daehyun perked up in his seat as he looked over at Young Jae. The two stared at one another and Young Jae was instantly regretting his question, but... he had to know. Daehyun was spending time with him when they hadn’t had the chance to do so in high school. Plus, before any of this, Young Jae was more than certain that Daehyun was straight.

“Of course I like you! You’re a good person to be around with.” (DH) Young Jae thought for a moment as he fought the urge to scratch his head. All of this thinking, even if it was a small amount, was hurting his head. Young Jae didn’t really know if Daehyun understood the question or if that really was his answer. “How about me? Do you like me too? Am I being good to you?” (DH)

Young Jae’s eyes widened as he suddenly found himself being the one bombarded with questions. Why did it seem as if Daehyun was trying to seek approval from him? Well of course! Because Daehyun really was his boyfriend! That had to be the reason why they felt so close and yet, not that close. Young Jae smiled as he gave a small nod, folding his hands as he let his wrists rest on the edge of the table. “I-I like you a lot... so very much..” (YJ)

There. He did it. He confessed. Young Jae had finally been able to tell Daehyun is feelings. He felt his face redden as he smiled sheepishly, turning his gaze down towards the table. Daehyun, however, didn’t exactly realize this as he let out a sigh of relief. Sadly, he had interpreted that question as a manor of friendship rather than an actual romantic-type relationship. “I’m glad to hear that. That really relieves me.” (DH)

Young Jae looked up at Daehyun. “Really? You were... worried that I wouldn’t like you?” (YJ)

“Yea! You’re a very important person to me.” (DH) Young Jae’s eyes widened as he turned a deeper shade of red, lowering his gaze back down as he tried to hide his embarrassment. Young Jae hadn’t expected Daehyun to say such things, especially since it’s only been about two months apparently. He really did wish that he could remember what had happened between them. He wanted to know how they ended up finally talking to one another, how they ended up getting together, or even when their first kiss was. It wasn’t fair that his memories of their time together was gone, but that was alright. But.. there was just a few things he had to know first.

“Um... have we... done it already?” (YJ) Daehyun looked at Young Jae with a confused look on his face as he tried to make sense of what Young Jae was asking. There were so many things that Young Jae could be talking about, so whether he said yes or no wouldn’t exactly be right or wrong. Upon noticing this, Young Jae looked downwards as he felt his face heating up immensely. “I-I mean... I’m a or I think I was a ... and..” (YJ)

Upon having just that small bit of information, Daehyun’s face reddened as a look of surprise came onto his face. “Oh! No, we haven’t done that! You’re still perfectly a , but... why are you asking about that?” (DH)

“N-No reason! I.. I just wanted to make sure!” (YJ) Young Jae looked away, completely unable to make eye contact with Daehyun. Why had he asked such an embarrassing question?! Of course they hadn’t done it yet! Sure.. he’s imagined them doing it... often, but that doesn’t mean that they would jump into it right away!

“Hey. You want desert? I think I see some cake over there.” (DH) Young Jae looked up at Daehyun before turning to see where Daehyun could possibly be looking. He didn’t really see anything that looked like cake, but if Daehyun could see it, then what was the harm of agreeing to his offer? Turning to look back at Daehyun, Young Jae smiled a bit before nodding. “Great! I’ll go get us something yummy. Stay here, alright?” (DH)

“Okay.” (YJ) Daehyun smiled as he got up from his seat. The two shared a glance at one another before Daehyun walked off to where he assumed he had seen the cakes. Young Jae smiled happily as he leaned back in his seat. Even if his head was hurting a lot, he didn’t care. This felt like the best day of his life so far!

“Hey, there you are.” (BY) Young Jae looked up as Yongguk took the seat across from him. Furrowing his eyebrows, Young Jae folded his arms as he slouched in his seat, looking away from Yongguk. Noticing this, Yongguk smirked with amusement as he leaned forward. “You know, I find you really attractive when you’re like this.” (BY)

Young Jae’s eyes widened as he quickly looked over at Yongguk. Wait. Had he heard right? Maybe his hearing was being affected by the pain in his head. It wouldn’t make sense for Yongguk to say something like that, especially with all the rumors and such that went around during high school. “D-Don’t call me attractive.. I’m mad at you and anyway, you’re Daehyun’s friend. You shouldn’t be hitting on your friend’s boyfriend..” (YJ)

Yongguk nearly burst out laughing, but he quickly caught himself. “Boyfriend? Is that what Daehyun told you? No, you two aren’t going out at all and even if I am his friend, if I like what I see.. I’m going for it.” (BY)

Young Jae had a look of surprise on his face as he looked down. He.. wasn’t Daehyun’s boyfriend? He felt so sure though! Daehyun was even giving off that kind of feel and yet, it seemed like it wasn’t true. Looking up at Yongguk, he could see that smirk on Yongguk’s face as the older male leaned back in his seat. “Am I really.. not dating Daehyun?” (YJ)

“You’re really not dating him, but hey.. you wanna date me? I mean, I’m interesting and besides my broken nose, I’m pretty y too. Whaddya say?” (BY) Young Jae turned red as he sat up a bit. He hasn’t had someone hitting on him before and the fact that someone was actually asking him out on a date, well... he didn’t know how to respond to it. Still, his feelings for Daehyun were still too strong to let him go out on a date with someone else. It made him feel like he was cheating on Daehyun and that wasn’t fair.

“I-I’m sorry.. I can’t..” (YJ)

“It’s cause of Daehyun, right?” (BY) Young Jae looked up, his eyes widening with surprise. How did Yongguk know that?! Was it that obvio- Wait, of course it was. Young Jae had thought that he was dating Daehyun earlier so of course Yongguk would know about it! “Yanno, he’s dating someone right now. I don’t think he’d be interested in dating you. But I’m single and I’m interested. At least give me a chance Young Jae.” (BY)

“A chance..? Wait, why should I?! I’m still mad at you for not apologizing!” (YJ)

“I thought it was alright.” (BY)

“Daehyun told me that it was your fault I forgot anything at all!” (YJ) Yongguk thought for a brief moment before wiping the smirk off his face. If he was going to win Young Jae over, it seemed like he was going to have to play nice for now. Sitting up in his seat, Yongguk reached forward as he took a soft hold of Young Jae’s hands. Young Jae turned red as he looked down at Yongguk’s hands, which were now currently caressing his.

“Young Jae.. I’m sorry for what I have done. I didn’t know you would lose your memories and... it’s all my fault. Please forgive me, will ya? I really do care about you.” (BY) Young Jae looked up at Yongguk, whom had a bit of a saddened smile on his face. It felt like he was actually being sincere. Sure, there was something telling Young Jae that there was more to it, but.. for now, he would be nice.

“O-Okay.. I’ll accept your apology, but..” (YJ) Young Jae slowly slipped his hands out of Yongguk’s hands before placing his hands in between his thighs. “P-Please don’t touch my hands like that. It feels awkward..” (YJ)

“Ah.. Alright. Now.. about that date..” (BY)

“Can you.. give me some time? I.. I have to think about it.” (YJ) There was that smirk again. Why was it that Yongguk smirked so much? It really felt like he was plotting something, but.. that smirk had quickly turned into a warm smile as Yongguk got to his feet. Young Jae just couldn’t figure out what was going on in Yongguk’s mind, but as long as nothing bad happened, then maybe it would be alright.

“A’ight. I’ll let you think about it. I’ll give you my number later, so I’ll see ya later.” (BY) With a small smile, Yongguk waved before putting his hands in his pockets and walking off. Young Jae leaned forward as he rested his elbows on the table, resting his head in the palm of his hands. This was all too confusing and his head was already hurting to begin with. He wished that he had his memories so that he could come to a better conclusion, but it didn’t seem that was going to happen in that very instant.

“Hey, are you alright?” (DH) Young Jae looked up to see Daehyun sitting in the seat he had previously occupied. Young Jae gave a small smile before nodding a bit, but a slightly pained looked came onto his feet. “You sure? Do you wanna head back to your room now and get some rest?” (DH)

“Mm... okay... I think that’s a good idea.” (YJ) Daehyun nodded as he got up. He handed the cake slices over to Young Jae to hold before getting behind the wheelchair. Once they were completely ready and had cleaned up their area, they were on their way back to Young Jae’s room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Young Jae, when you get out of the hospital, I’ll help you study a lot. Alright?” (HC)

“And I have to take you out for all the delicious deserts out there! I refuse to lose my baby like this!” (SY) Baby...? Wait, why was he suddenly Sooyoung’s baby? Though, he still felt bad that he had forgotten about his friendship with the female. Sooyoung was probably his only female friend too so that was something that was definitely important to him.

“Oh and.. I’ve got something to tell you.” (HC) Young Jae looked up at Himchan, whom seemed to be grinning. Young Jae knew that Himchan was excited about it, but he didn’t know whether that was a good thing or a bad thing. For all he knew, Himchan would be dragging him along to some amusement park later. Then again... it was usually Young Jae’s idea.

“Ah, come on Himchan! Visiting hours are over and we’re not his guardians!” (SY) Sooyoung took a firm hold of Himchan’s arm as she began pulling him. Himchan looked at Sooyoung’s hold before looking at Young Jae.

“I’ll tell you tomorrow then!” (HC) Young Jae nodded as both Himchan and Sooyoung left the room. It kind of felt empty in here without those two, especially since he hadn’t spent that much time with them. Young Jae jumped when he felt a warm hand on his arm, but he smiled as he looked over at whom the hand belonged to.

“Sleep well, alright?” (DH) Young Jae nodded as Daehyun pulled the blanket up until it covered Young Jae’s chin. He then tucked in the sheets, making sure that Young Jae was as comfortable as possible before walking over to the light switch and turning the lights off. He then took a seat in the nearby chair as he fidgeted here and there. Young Jae bit his bottom lip as he looked at Daehyun, whom seemed to be having a bit of trouble finding a comfortable position to sleep in.

“Daehyun..?” (YJ)

“Hm?” (DH) Daehyun looked up at Young Jae, whom had pulled the blanket up a bit more to cover his nose. Young Jae felt embarrassed for even coming up with such an idea, but if Daehyun was uncomfortable, then it wouldn’t be fair to let Daehyun stay in such a state. After all, Daehyun was taking care of him so much and yet.. he wasn’t doing anything to help Daehyun.

“Do you.. wanna sleep in bed with me?” (YJ) Daehyun’s eyes widened slightly, but he smiled a bit as he rubbed the back of his head.

“Is that alright with you?” (DH)

“Mhm..” (YJ) Daehyun thought for a brief moment before nodding.

“Alright. I’ll take you up on that offer.” (DH) Young Jae smiled like crazy, but the blanket was luckily covering his smile. Young Jae moved over as Daehyun came closer, his heartbeat racing as he watched Daehyun lift the sheets. Once Daehyun had his shoes off, he slipped into the spot next to Young Jae before covering himself comfortably with the sheets. “Hey uh.. I’m actually a little uncomfortable like this. Do you mind if... I take off my clothes?” (DH)

Young Jae’s eyes widened as panic began to set in. Daehyun was.. going to sleep next to him ?! They weren’t even dating and already he was going to be able to see Daehyun completely ! Dating or not, this was definitely still the best day of his life! “I-I don’t mind at all..” (YJ)

“I’ll make sure to keep my underwear on so that you’re not too uncomfortable.” (DH)

“N-No! Take it off!” (YJ) Daehyun’s eyes widened at Young Jae’s bold statement. Even Young Jae was completely surprised by what he said. “I-I mean... if you’re uncomfortable, y-you should take it off..” (YJ)

“You sure?” (DH)

“Yes! I-I mean.. yes.. I’m sure.” (YJ)

“Well.. okay then.” (DH) Young Jae smiled happily underneath the sheets as he felt Daehyun move back out of the bed. Turning his gaze a bit, he looked up at Daehyun, whom was currently staring down at him. “Sorry but.. can you look away? I’m actually a bit.. embarrassed with exposing myself...” (DH)

“O-Oh.. okay.” (YJ) Young Jae pulled the blanket over himself before turning here and there. Of course, he had faked turning the other way as he was now currently facing Daehyun yet again, peeking through a small hole in the blanket. Daehyun seemed to be eyeing him suspiciously since he stood there for a moment, but Young Jae felt his heart race immensely as Daehyun slowly began stripping.

First came off the sweater. Just that alone was enough to turn Young Jae on since that’s all Young Jae has had the ability to see during high school. However, his eyes widened, his smile getting the best of him as Daehyun tugged at the hem of his shirt before slowly pulling his shirt upwards. Even in the dark, the light from the moon that came in through the blinds was enough to let him see Daehyun’s irresistibly y abdomen. Young Jae really wanted to touch it, to plant soft kisses all over it, and.. well, he wanted to taste it too to be honest.

Though, that was just the appetizer. The main course began when Daehyun unbuckled his belt and soon enough, his pants were coming off. With his sweater, shirt, and pants in the nearby chair, all that was left was the boxer briefs that seemed to hug Daehyun’s body snuggly and to Young Jae’s luck, showed off that rather nice bulge he wanted to fondle until it was nice and hard just for him.

Young Jae bit his bottom lip in excitement as he watched Daehyun reach for the elastic band of his underwear. His eyes widened as he moved a little closer, watching as Daehyun pulled the elastic band forward a bit before he slowly began pulling his underwear downwards. However, there was a pause in Daehyun’s movements which caused Young Jae to freeze. Suddenly, Daehyun let go of his underwear as he bent forward, his eyes coming into contact with Young Jae’s. “Enjoyed the show?” (DH)

“D-Daehyun! I.. I mean, I..” (YJ) Daehyun chuckled as he pulled the blanket up and slipped into the bed. Covering himself with the blanket as well, he pulled up close to Young Jae as he was mere inches from their noses touching.

“It’s alright. You just wanted to match your body type with mine, right?” (DH) Match his body type with Daehyun’s? If he meant , then yes. That’s what Young Jae definitely wanted. “But.. if you want to match down there, you have to let me see yours too. It’s only fair, right?” (DH)

Young Jae’s eyes widened as he quickly turned away, his ears burning as he placed his hands on his cheeks. He couldn’t show Daehyun his right now! He was at the moment! That would’ve been super embarrassing! Daehyun chuckled a bit as he huddled closer, his body pressing up against Young Jae’s as he wrapped his arm around Young Jae’s waist and his left leg over Young Jae’s legs. “Hope you don’t mind. I’m usually hugging a pillow when I sleep.” (DH)

Young Jae didn’t know how to react in this kind of situation. They could end up having right here and right now for all he knew and well.. he wouldn’t mind. Sure, he preferred a date first, but was nice too. No, wait! Daehyun was dating someone right now! They couldn’t have ! But his slowly rising lust filled state was saying otherwise. “N-No.. I don’t mind. But are you sure you’re comfortable in your underwear..?” (YJ)

“Hey.. you really wanna see it, don’t you?” (DH)

“N-No! I just.. wanna make sure you’re comfortable.” (YJ) Daehyun chuckled as he pressed his forehead against the back of Young Jae’s head.

“Yea... I’m comfortable like this. Are you?” (DH) Young Jae hummed in response as he placed a hand on top of Daehyun’s hand. Daehyun raised a single brow, but he only smiled as he closed his eyes. “Good night, Young Jae.” (DH)

“Night...” (YJ) Closing his eyes, Young Jae ignored his hardened self as he tried to sleep. This was all supposed to be merely innocent and all in the name of making sure that Daehyun was comfortable. Who knows how many chances he would get with feeling Daehyun’s arms around him while they both went to sleep? It just happened to be a bonus that Daehyun was nearly as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Due to the blunt force trauma and possibly due to the traumatic experience, you seemed to have experienced amnesia. Now, anything could trigger your memories to come back. Don’t push yourself to remember for it may be too much for you. We will release you in a few days. We would just like to conduct a few more tests to make sure that there aren’t anymore problems that could arise.”

“Ah.. um.. okay. Thank you doctor.” (YJ) Once the doctor left, Young Jae patted his tummy a bit as he looked around. When he had woken up that morning, he still felt Daehyun’s arm and leg around him. He could hear and feel the steady and calm breathing against his neck. He felt the warmth that Daehyun radiated and... he definitely felt something poking him down there. Sure, it was being suppressed by Daehyun’s underwear, but he was still certain that it was big, maybe even bigger than he had imagined it to be.

Yes, he had attempted to reach around and feel it since he couldn’t turn entirely to look at it. He wanted to know just how big Daehyun was. However, Daehyun had gotten up suddenly when an alarm went off. Daehyun had gotten dressed rather quickly, saying that he had to get to class and that he would be back later that day to check in on him, so.. now Young Jae was all alone. Young Jad hadn't even gotten the chance to see the bulge since Daehyun's back was turned to him. Of course, he did technically get to see a nice view of Daehyun's backside.

A knock on the door caused Young Jae to jump a bit. Sitting up in bed, Young Jae pushed himself up into a sitting position as he cleared his throat. “C-Come in..!” (YJ)

The door opened and in came that same smirking Yongguk. With the door closed behind him, Yongguk made his way over to Young Jae’s bed side before sitting down. Taking his shoes off, Yongguk pulled his legs on top of the bed before sitting with his legs crossed. “Hey. How’re you doing?” (BY)

“Um... good. I have to stay in the hospital for a few more days though.” (YJ)

“Ah... Have you decided on dating me yet?” (BY)

“I-I.. I still need time.” (YJ) Yongguk was getting just a wee bit impatient, but he had to keep his calm. He knew that he couldn’t force Young Jae to like him, especially with how frustrated he had gotten earlier with his attempt to have his way with him. No. If he played his cards right, then he would have Young Jae in the palm of his hands soon enough.

“That’s a’ight. Mind if I keep you company for a while? We could, yanno, get to know each other and maybe you’ll like me a little more. Whaddya say?” (BY) Young Jae looked down at the bed as he fiddled with his fingers. It really felt weird to know that someone liked him, but maybe this was a good thing. If Daehyun wasn’t interested in him, he couldn’t exactly go on waiting for him. Looking back up at Yongguk, Young Jae nodded a bit.

“O-Okay.. but... how do we get to know each other?” (YJ) Young Jae waited as he let Yongguk think for a moment. It didn’t take as long as Young Jae thought it would though, as Yongguk soon smirked once more as he moved a little closer to Young Jae.

“Well.. Wanna go for a walk? I saw you in a wheelchair yesterday, so I could probably push you around in it too.” (BY) Young Jae thought for a moment. He didn’t really feel like going out today, but.. the hospital room was really boring. Plus, he didn’t have his laptop with him so he couldn’t exactly search the Internet with it.

“Okay. But where are we going to go?” (YJ)

“Some place special.” (BY)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wow! Look at all the flowers!” (YJ) Okay, so Young Jae was a er for flowers. Could he help it? No, not really. The second he saw flowers, he would instantly be drawn in by them. He was just a few feet away from the flowers, from being able to touch the soft, delicate petals, when they came to a stop. Young Jae looked up at Yongguk, whom was now walking over to the flowers before picking a single rose from one of the bushes. Taking out his pocket knife, Yongguk cut the stem of the rose and examined it before putting his pocket knife away.

Young Jae could see Yongguk doing something, but Yongguk’s back was turned to him. He waited curiously until finally, Yongguk turned to face him. Walking up to Young Jae, Yongguk crouched down before holding the rose out to him. “Here. I took the thorns off.” (BY)

Young Jae turned a bit red as he sheepishly smiled, taking a hold of the rose. He looked at the rose happily before looking up at Yongguk, whom was currently smiling as well. “Thank you. It’s really pretty..” (YJ)

“Not as pretty as you.” (BY) Young Jae’s smile widened as he looked away, his face reddening even more as he tried to hide his face. Yongguk chuckled as he stood up, lightly ruffling Young Jae’s hair before he began pushing Young Jae’s wheelchair again.

Young Jae looked down at the rose as he bit his bottom lip. Maybe Yongguk really wasn’t so bad after all. Maybe, just maybe.. he should give Yongguk a chance. But, he would have to wait a bit longer. He did have to make sure that Yongguk was really the right one for him. After all.. he still did have feelings for Daehyun. “Um.. can we sit by the fountain? Is that okay?” (YJ)

“No problem.” (BY) Yongguk pushed the wheelchair until they were within the fountain square. Looking around, he moved Young Jae over to the nearest bench before setting him next to it. Sitting down on the bench, Yongguk leaned back and got comfortable before looking over at Young Jae. “So, you like flowers?” (BY)

Young Jae looked over at Yongguk before nodding happily. Yongguk chuckled a bit before smirking, turning his gaze towards the fountain. “A’ight. I’ll get you all the flowers you want.” (BY)

Young Jae’s eyes widened as he turned a bit more towards Yongguk. “D-Don’t do that! You don’t have to..” (YJ)

Chuckling a bit, Yongguk turned to look back at Young Jae as he leaned in closer to him. “But I want to. I want to make you mine after all.” (BY)

Young Jae turned red as he looked away. Yongguk was a bit too aggressive with him, but maybe that’s just how Yongguk naturally was. Looking back at Yongguk, Young Jae thought for a moment before a thought crossed his mind. “But.. why me?” (YJ)

“Because.. I’ve fallen for you. Seeing you everyday in the hallways, always smiling.. I found it attractive. Even if your eyes weren’t on me, mine were on you.” (BY) Young Jae looked away again as he felt his face heat up. Yongguk had been looking at him even during high school? Yongguk also knew that he had a crush on Daehyun? Young Jae didn’t know how he felt about this, but he knew for certain that it was rather embarrassing. “I want you and only you. So give me a good response to my question, alright?” (BY)

Young Jae nodded, but he still wasn’t sure. He stiffened as he felt Yongguk’s arm wrap around his shoulders before pulling him in close. Young Jae turned a deep shade of red as he felt his head being eased onto Yongguk’s shoulder before he felt Yongguk’s jaw resting against his. “Can you let go? You’re.. kind of hurting my head.” (YJ)

“Ah.. Sorry, sorry.” (BY) Yongguk had lifted his head, but hadn’t removed his arm. Young Jae was about to ask Yongguk to let go of him when he suddenly felt lips press against his head. He turned practically a dark crimson at this point as he finally felt Yongguk remove his arm from around him. “Hope my kiss makes it feel better.” (BY)

Before anything else could happen, Yongguk got to his feet before turning to look at a still stunned Young Jae. Moving in front of Young Jae, he crouched down low as he reached up and took a hold of Young Jae’s chin. “Hey. Lighten up. You wanna go do something else now?” (BY)

“I.. I guess..” (YJ) Yongguk smiled before making his way behind Young Jae. Taking a hold of the handles, he began pushing the wheelchair once more. What they were going to do though, he wasn’t entirely sure. He would think of something though; he usually does. Of course, he couldn’t resort to having . If he wanted to win Young Jae over, he had to play his cards as carefully as possible.

Young Jae on the other hand, wasn’t sure how he felt about all of this. In a way, he was slowly starting to like Yongguk, but Yongguk was coming off too strongly for him. Maybe, if they got to know each other more, he would learn to get used to it. Until then though, Young Jae would just have to endure it.. or continue to hope that Daehyun would leave his current relationship and date him instead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ My Own Thoughts: 

Yep...
Daehyun and Young Jae slept together.
Not in the ual term of the phrase...
But close enough. xD
But yea...
Yongguk is putting his plans into motion.
No one is around to help Young Jae for the time being...
So, we shall just have to wait and see where this goes. -/nod-..

Comments are loved. x3
I love talking with everyone >3<...
I also like to see if I am doing well with these chapters!

Oh and a side note..
I may not include anymore cross dressing since...
Young Jae has no knowledge of it anymore, so..
I’m sorry if this disappoints anyone. ;;... ]]