Mistake

Covered Truth

Index:

(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(SY) - Sooyoung speaking
(HC) - Himchan speaking
(BY) - Yongguk speaking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Himchan... I need your.. help.” (BY) Himchan turned just as he managed to place the book on the top most shelf in the library. His eyes landed on a slightly grumpy looking Yongguk whom seemed to refuse to make eye contact with him. What was with him and wait.. how did he even know where he was anyway?

“What do you want? You need help getting your kicked?” (HC) Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows as he raised a fist, but he slowly lowered his hand back down before looking away again. Himchan raised a single brow as he folded his arms, trying to figure out what exactly Yongguk was up to.

“I need.. your help to change. I want to impress Young Jae, but yanno.. it’s hard to change over night. ‘Na mean? So.. will you help?” (BY) Himchan narrowed his eyelids as he looked off to the side. Why should he help him? Yongguk had tried to do things earlier and Himchan was still quite annoyed with him. Of course... he could always sabotage Yongguk’s plans. Since he already knew that Daehyun likes Young Jae, he saw no hope for Yongguk. Might as well have a little fun with this.

“Sure. I’ll help. When do you want to start?” (HC)

“Now.” (BY) Before Himchan could say anything, Yongguk took a hold of Himchan’s wrist before he began dragging him elsewhere. Himchan would have said something. Heck, he should have said something, but... for some reason, he didn’t. Was it because he had nothing to do? Well... yea. That seemed like the most likely answer at the moment.

“Where are we going anyway? We could have done it in the library.” (HC)

“Tch. Screw the library. We’re getting something to drink.” (BY) Well, it wasn’t necessarily a bad idea. Himchan was starting to get a little thirsty and maybe something like a smoothie or a coffee of some sort seemed like a good idea for the time being.

It didn’t take long before they reached their destination, but... it wasn’t the destination he was thinking of. It was a bar of all places and what’s worse was that, well.. they were technically under aged. “What the heck are we doing here?” (HC)

“Getting a drink.” (BY)

“It’s illegal!” (HC)

“They don’t check I.D.’s here. Calm yo’ .” (BY) Himchan slapped the back of Yongguk’s head before pulling his wrist roughly. Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows as he rubbed the back of his head in frustration. “What the heck is with you?! It’s a’ight here!” (BY)

“It’s illegal, you idiot! You really think Young Jae would fall for someone that breaks the law?!” (HC) Yongguk scoffed as he pulled his wrist out of Himchan’s grasp before folding his arms. He grumbled a bit before looking back at Himchan through narrow eyelids.

“Fine. I’ll play by your rules for now. What else does Young Jae not like?” (BY) Himchan only rolled his eyes before he turned and began walking away. Yongguk stared at him in disbelief before he began following after him. “Hey! I’m not done talking to you!” (BY)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So... how big’s his ?” (BY) Himchan began coughing violently as he found himself choking on his smoothie. Okay, so he couldn’t exactly choke on a smoothie, but he technically could drown from it. Still, it wasn’t exactly a pleasant feeling to breathe in a strawberry smoothie. “Man, you okay? I was just askin’ a simple question.” (BY)

After a few more seconds of trying to calm himself down, Himchan cleared his throat a few times before putting his smoothie down onto the table. He looked up at Yongguk and narrowed his eyelids as he sat back in his seat and folded his arms. “Why the heck do you want to know that? What makes you think I would know anyway?” (HC)

“Dunno.. Just wanna know is all. I wanna be bigger than him since I’ll be topping.” (BY) Himchan shook his head as he pinched the bridge of his nose. What was with him? Did Yongguk only ever think about ? If that was the case, then he wondered how Yongguk was able to get with all of these girls.

“Even if I did know, I wouldn’t tell you... ing ert. Anyway, stop thinking about . Young Jae isn’t a addict like you.” (HC) Yongguk nodded a bit as he sat back in his seat. He smirked as he brought the straw to his lips before he began drinking his smoothie. “Is there anything else you want to know that ISN’T related?” (HC)

“Hm... What kind of guys does Young Jae like? I already asked him and he said he liked a guy with a bright smile. I got that down cause, yanno, I got such a y smile. But what else does he like?” (BY) Himchan really didn’t like how cocky this guy was, but it’s not like he could do anything about that. Well, he probably could fix that somehow, but he didn’t feel like doing so.

“I don’t know what kind of guys Young Jae likes. He’s only ever liked Daehyun, so... learn from your friend.” (HC) Yongguk hummed a bit as he looked out the window behind Himchan. So, he had to act like Daehyun? That seemed easy.

“A’ight. Seems easy enough. Anything else?” (BY) Himchan shrugged as he picked up his smoothie cup once more. Yongguk thought once more before drinking a bit. “Hey.. So.. I’mma go. I got things to do.” (BY)

Yongguk got up from his seat and turned as he began walking towards the entrance. He quickly paused though as he turned back to look at Himchan, whom was looking up at him with a bit of confusion on his face. “Thanks man. Wouldn’t have thought about any of the stuff you told me.” (BY)

With a simple wave, Yongguk ce more before finally leaving the building. Himchan folded his arms before crossing one leg over the other. Just as he took a sip of his smoothie, he hit his forehead with the palm of his hand. Why the heck did he tell Yongguk any of that?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Daehyun.. um... can we.. kiss?” (YJ) Young Jae was completely red as he sheepishly smiled, fumbling with his sleeves as he looked down towards the ground. He was currently sitting in front of the fountain and since it felt like a romantic moment, then it seemed like the best place to have a romantic kiss!

However, when there was no response from Daehyun, Young Jae turned around. He felt confusion set in as he finally noticed that Daehyun was nowhere in sight. Where exactly had he gone off to? This was ruining the romantic feeling of their first date!

He turned back around before letting out a small sigh. Just as he was about to move the wheelchair, he moved his head back as a hand came up from behind and held chili-cheese fries in front of his face. “Here. I got you something to eat.” (DH)

Not exactly the most... romantic food to get, but at least it was food. Young Jae held both his hands up before taking a hold of the tray and lowering it down onto his lap. Picking up the fork, he began eating as he felt Daehyun moving the wheelchair backwards towards the bench. Once Young Jae was position, Daehyun took a seat on the bench before he began eating as well. “So.. uh.. have you been on any other dates before?” (DH)

“No.. I haven’t. This is my very first one... I think.” (YJ) Young Jae wasn’t sure if he was dating anyone before losing his memories, so he couldn’t exactly say for sure. Still, this was a very important date for him! “Um.. can we kiss?” (YJ)

Daehyun chuckled as the two of them made eye contact with one another. Daehyun placed his fork down as he moved a little closer towards Young Jae. Young Jae’s eyes widened as he turned red, completely surprised that Daehyun would comply. He honestly hadn’t expected Daehyun to be so quick, but.. hey, he wasn’t complaining. He closed his eyes and puckered his lips as much as possible. However, the second he heard another chuckle escape from Daehyun’s lips made him peek through his eyelids. “Young Jae.. I think a kiss should be spontaneous. Timing is important after all.” (DH)

Young Jae felt disappointment surge through him, but he nodded as he quickly turned away as he went back to eating. He felt embarrassed that he had done such a thing, but Daehyun was definitely right. The mood have to be absolutely perfect for a kiss! “So.. um... what’s your favorite color?” (DH)

“Yellow! Why?” (YJ) Young Jae turned to look at Daehyun, whom was now looking around. Young Jae watched as Daehyun put his tray of chili-cheese fries on the bench before getting up and walking over to one of the nearby group of flowers.

Daehyun smiled a bit as he looked at the flowers. Sure, he had gotten a bouquet of flowers for Young Jae, but.. he did want to do something romantic now as well. He crouched down as he reached forward, picking a single daisy. He whispered in a low voice, petting the poor thing as he got up. “Sorry for picking you, but.. I’m sure Young Jae will love you.” (DH)

Turning around, Daehyun smiled warmly as he walked over to Young Jae. He held the daisy out to Young Jae, whom looked at it for a brief moment before looking back up at Daehyun. “It’s for you. I know.. it’s only one daisy, but..” (DH)

“N-No! I love it a lot, really!” (YJ) Young Jae quickly took the daisy into his hand before bringing it to his chest. He smiled happily as a tint of red came onto his face, his eyes looking back up at Daehyun. “Thank you!” (YJ)

Daehyun grinned as he rubbed the back of his head, looking around as embarrassment crept up on him. Bowing his head two or three times, Daehyun finally sat back down before picking up his food and eating once more.

Young Jae was definitely loving all of the flowers that he had been receiving from Daehyun today. Sure, it was a bit much, but Young Jae didn’t mind at the moment. He just wished that he could figure out what they could do at a hospital. Since he couldn’t leave the hospital, not that he knew entirely if he was allowed to or not in the first place, he couldn’t figure out what they could do that was romantic or interesting. “Daehyun.. I think that we should have a date after I get released.” (YJ)

“Hm? Hm.... I guess you’re right. We can’t really do much here, huh? Well... we can spend time together until then. Is it alright if I keep sleeping with you?” (DH) Young Jae turned red as he nodded feverishly. He definitely loved the feeling of Daehyun’s warm body pressed up against his and who knows? He might be able to see Daehyun one of these nights! Daehyun laughed a bit before he went back to eating.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Okay, I gotta get going again. I forgot to pack clothes so I’ll be back in... maybe an hour?” (DH) Young Jae nodded as he sat in his bed. They had strolled around for the past four hours talking to one another and after Daehyun had finally started to feel tired, Young Jae had asked if they could head back to his room.

“Be safe.. okay?” (YJ)

“I should be telling you that, but.. alright. I’ll be safe if you will.” (DH) Young Jae sheepishly smiled as he nodded. With a small wave, Daehyun soon left the room. Young Jae let out a small sigh as he sunk deeper into his bed. Looking around, he reached forward and took a hold of the nearby remote before pointing it at the television screen.

The television soon sprung to life as it began playing whatever channel it was currently on. Young Jae flicked through the channels before he finally decided on a show that seemed to catch his attention. With a small, satisfied smile, Young Jae set the remote control down next to him before resting his hands on his belly.

Just as he got comfortable, there was a knock on the door. “Um.. come in!” (YJ)

The door opened and soon, Yongguk came entering through the door. He held a gummy smile as he closed the door, walking up to Young Jae while holding something behind his back. “Hey, you’re awake. How was your nap?” (BY)

“It was.. good. I feel a lot better.” (YJ) Yongguk stopped at Young Jae’s bedside. Young Jae attempted to peek behind Yongguk’s back, but Yongguk had turned to make sure that Young Jae couldn’t see what he had. “What are you holding?” (YJ)

“You really wanna know?” (BY)

“M-Mhm.” (YJ) Young Jae sat up as he bit his bottom lip in anticipation. Yongguk thought for a moment before nodding, slowly pulling his hand out from behind.

“A’ight. I’ll show you what I brought you.” (BY) With his hands out from behind him now, he placed the small box, which was wrapped up in blue wrapping paper, onto the bed before pushing it up closer to Young Jae. Despite the fact that Young Jae was still biting his bottom lip, he smiled as he took the box and placed it onto his lap.

“What is it?” (YJ)

“Open it and you’ll see.” (BY) Young Jae smiled happily as he began unwrapping the box. Once the wrapping was off, his eyes widened as he looked up at Yongguk. He smiled happily as he looked back down at the box, opening it up once his excitement seemed to be proving to be a bit too much.

“Wow! You got me a PS Vita! But.. isn’t this expensive?” (YJ)

“Nothing’s too expensive for someone as hot as you.” (BY) Young Jae turned red, but attempted to turn his attention back to the hand-held device. He smiled a bit as he barely traced the tip of his finger against the edge of it before snapping out of its hypnotic trance. Putting the device back into the box, he held the box up to Yongguk.

“I-I can’t accept it... It’s too expensive.” (YJ)

“No, keep it. I’ve been wanting to give it to you for some time.” (BY) Young Jae bit his bottom lip as he lowered the box back onto his lap. He didn’t know about accepting such an expensive gift, but if Yongguk had prepared this gift beforehand, then maybe it was best to just accept it. Still.. he felt bad that Yongguk had gotten something this expensive for him. “Oh and there’s a game inside. I didn’t know what game ya’d like, so I just picked sumthin’ interestin’ lookin’.” (BY)

Young Jae nodded before pulling the PS Vita back out of the box. He blinked innocently before his eyes widened. He let out a small gasp as he pulled out the games. It was definitely something he had been wanting, so it was definitely a very good surprise indeed. His eyes trailed back up at Yongguk as he watched the male sit down, a grin on Yongguk’s face. “Wow! I’ve been wanting these games!” (YJ)

“Good. That means I did great! Now.. about that date..” (BY) Young Jae bit his bottom lip as he lowered his arms back down. He looked down at the game, guilt building in. He was already technically dating Daehyun, so he couldn’t exactly date Yongguk.

“I-I’m sorry... I’m... I’m already dating Daehyun.” (YJ) Yongguk smirked, which worried Young Jae a bit. Yongguk, however, wasn’t planning anything violent.

“That’s a’ight. You can still date me. I mean.. you have to see which one you really like before picking. It’s only fair, right? So.. whaddya say? Just give me a chance and I can prove to you that I’m the right choice.” (BY) Young Jae bit his bottom lip as he tightened his grip on the box that held the video game. He really wasn’t sure if that was the best idea. It would end up making him feel as if he was cheating on Daehyun, but... he could possibly have a point.

“Is that.. I.. I don’t know, but... I mean... it sounds alright, but I don’t get it. Mm... o-okay. I’ll give you a chance.” (YJ) Yongguk smiled, but on the inside, he found himself one step closer to winning Young Jae over. Whether Daehyun liked that or not, he didn’t care. No, scratch that. He wanted Daehyun to suffer. “W-Wait.. I.. I change my mind. I.. I..” (YJ)

“Aww, come on Young Jae. You can’t go back on your word now! You’re gonna break my heart.” (BY) Young Jae looked back down as he bit his bottom lip. He had just remembered that he had promised Daehyun that he would stay away from Yongguk, but now he had just basically promised Yongguk that he would give him a chance. Young Jae really didn’t know what to do anymore, but.. maybe just one date and he could tell Yongguk that he wasn’t interested. Yeah.. that seemed like the best idea.

“Okay, but.. um.. don’t tell Daehyun. Okay..? I don’t want him getting mad..” (YJ)

“A’ight, a’ight. I understand. So, wanna go on a date Friday?” (BY) Young Jae hesitantly nodded, which brought on a large grin on Yongguk’s face. “Great! I’ll pick you up at.. seven. I’ll see you then.” (BY)

Getting up onto his feet, he was about to walk out, but he turned back towards Young Jae. Bending over a bit, he took a hold of Young Jae’s hand before raising it and pressing his lips softly against Young Jae’s knuckles. Young Jae turned red as he looked away, feeling uncomfortable as Yongguk held this position for about three seconds before pulling away. “Have a good night.” (BY)

“M-Mhm.. y-you too..” (YJ) Yongguk waved a bit before finally leaving the room. Young Jae bit his bottom lip as he looked down at the PS Vita and the games that were now spread out on his lap. He pouted as he moved the items off to the space next to him before sliding back into his bed into a laying position. What was he supposed to do..?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey, you’re still awake. I brought you some clothes to for when you get out of here. Himchan helped me pick out what you usually wear.” (DH) Young Jae smiled, but he already knew that it wasn’t what he would normally wear. It was more like something Himchan would want him to wear, but he was still grateful that Daehyun actually got him clothes. “So, wha- Where’d you get there?” (DH)

Young Jae looked down at the PS Vita that he was still holding. Actually, he had started playing it, but now his guilt was rising once again. He paused the battle that he was currently in, though it’s not like it would move anyway, as he felt Daehyun slide into bed next to him. “Woah. Final Fantasy ten? Who got you that? It’s pretty cool.” (DH)

“Um... S-Sooyoung got it for me..” (YJ) Sure, he hadn’t be around Young Jae all that much to know everything about him, but he could tell when most people lied to him. Still, he wouldn’t question it as he laid down, resting his head as close to Young Jae’s head so that he had a view of the screen.

“Lemme watch. I’ve been wanting to play this game!” (DH)

“O-Okay..” (YJ) Young Jae hesitated before unpausing the game. The battle was started once more and he fought, but he still felt guilty. Should he tell Daehyun about Yongguk? Well... yes, he should. It was the right thing to do, but.. it would only end up hurting Daehyun. Young Jae didn’t mean to give Yongguk the okay for a chance. He got confused by Yongguk’s words and it made sense for those few seconds, but now.. he just seemed to have gotten himself into a large mess.

After about half an hour of playing, Daehyun let out a yawn before pushing himself up into a sitting position. He scratched the back of his head before looking down at Young Jae.  “I’m getting a little sleepy. You don’t mind if I strip.. do you?” (DH)

Young Jae looked up at Daehyun before his eyes widened. He looked away as he sheepishly smile, his face turning a bit red as he paused the game. “I-I don’t mind..” (YJ)

“Look away this time, okay?” (DH) Young Jae nodded, but before he could pull the sheet over himself, Daehyun had pulled the blanket away before wagging his index finger. “Uh-uh. I don’t want you peeking again.” (DH)

Young Jae frowned a bit before turning onto his right side, his back to Daehyun. Daehyun quietly chuckled to himself as he began stripping his clothes. He made sure to check that Young Jae wasn’t looking every now and then before completely standing there .

Taking a hold of the blanket, he wrapped it around himself before getting into bed. Once Young Jae felt that Daehyun was on the bed, he turned back onto his back. He had continued playing, but one single glance at Daehyun made him look at him once more as they stared into one another’s eyes. Young Jae’s eyes had widened a bit. For some reason, Daehyun had this sort of.. seductive look on his face. Even his hair had gotten more.. seductive looking, almost as if he was ready for... for....

“What’s wrong?” (DH) Young Jae quickly pulled himself out of his thoughts as he turned back to the game. He found himself getting yet again and after quickly fumbling with his clothes before Daehyun could see, he laughed nervously as he tried to keep his eyes off of Daehyun.

“N-Nothing.. I just.. I’m feeling a little cold. Can I have some of the blanket?” (YJ)

“Hm... alright.” (DH) Daehyun unwrapped himself while carefully making sure that he remained covered. Even with Young Jae’s attempts to peek, it just seemed like he couldn’t get the glimpse that he wanted.

With the blanket now over the both of them, Daehyun snuggled up to Young Jae once more as he laid his head next to Young Jae’s. His eyes went down towards the screen as he watched Young Jae continue to play. He shifted his leg a bit so that it was over at least one of Young Jae’s legs. He would have probably wrapped his arm around Young Jae too, but since he was playing, he couldn’t necessarily do that at the moment. “Is a boss gonna come up soon? I wanna see one before I fall asleep.” (DH)

“Mm.. I don’t know.” (YJ)

“Alright.. I’ll try to stay awake as long as possible.” (DH) Young Jae nodded. He tried to get through the fights as fast as possible, but if a cut-scene showed up, he couldn’t make it move along any faster. Young Jae wanted to show Daehyun a boss, but he really wasn’t sure when the next one would appear. He had just finished the cut-scenes in Luca and just now got to the Mi’hen Highroad.

Who knows how long he’s been playing before he finally reached a boss fight. He paused it and looked over at Daehyun, but the older male was currently sleeping. Young Jae smiled a bit as he turned the hand-held device off, setting it off to the side before turning to face Daehyun. Underneath the blanket, he moved Daehyun’s leg so that it was more over him. Over the blanket, Young Jae moved Daehyun’s arm so that it was over his covered waist.

Young Jae snuggled up close to Daehyun before a single idea came to mind. He bit his bottom lip as he took a hold of the edge of the blanket. Should he look? This was the best opportunity to do so after all. Since Daehyun was now, there was nothing but this blanket that could get in between him and Daehyun’s private area!

Slowly, he lifted the blanket. Little by little, he saw more and more of Daehyun’s body. Okay, sure, he had technically already seen the majority of it last night, but then again... it’s not like he had the chance to fully examine it. Just as he was about to see that one area he was most interested in, a hand suddenly grasped his before a body turned and was now pinning him down.

Young Jae stared up at wide eyes, his eyes staring at a very seductive looking Daehyun. Daehyun chuckled a bit as he shook his head, his fingers interlocking with Young Jae’s fingers as he pressed Young Jae’s hand against the bed. “You can’t look yet.” (DH)

“H-How did you know I was going to..?” (YJ)

“You moved a lot and woke me up. I was going to go back to sleep, but... I was starting to feel a draft.” (DH) Young Jae looked away as his face turned red. He hadn’t expected to get caught, especially with how Daehyun was sleeping so peacefully. However, he probably should have anticipated it. “I told you.. if you want to see, you have to show me yours too.” (DH)

Young Jae didn’t know what to do. He didn’t want them to end up having just yet, but at the same time.. he kind of did. Before Young Jae could do anything though, he felt his hand being pulled up before being pressed against Daehyun’s chest, specifically where his heart was. Young Jae looked down at where their hands were before looking back up at Daehyun. “My heart.. it wants to beat with yours. My heart wants to be yours.. but... I need to know the truth. Did.. Yongguk come over again after I left?” (DH)

Young Jae lowered his gaze as he felt the guilt rushing through him again. He had to tell him. Daehyun wanted to know and he deserved to be told the truth. He looked back up into Daehyun’s eyes, practically seeing the hurt already within him. He bit his bottom lip as he slowly nodded.

Daehyun wanted to look away. He wanted to try and figure things out, but.. he could sincerely feel that Young Jae was telling the truth. He smiled a bit as he gave Young Jae’s hands a light squeeze before he lowered himself a bit. Young Jae could tell that now was that time, that perfect moment where they were supposed to kiss. However... the guilt within him was still there as he turned away, causing Daehyun to pull away in confusion. “What is it?” (DH)

“I... I-I can’t do this. I agreed... to giving Yongguk a chance.” (YJ) Daehyun stared for a moment before he finally felt his chest start to feel heavy. He looked away, pulling himself off of Young Jae as he sat there looking at the wall. “I-I’m sorry... I.. I didn’t mean to..” (YJ)

“Are you sure..? Can you honestly tell me that you didn’t mean to give Yongguk a chance?” (DH) Daehyun turned to look at Young Jae. They stared into one another’s eyes. Young Jae could see the hurt in Daehyun’s eyes, almost as if they were about to burst while Daehyun could see the regret in Young Jae’s. “Tell me the truth..” (DH)

“I’m.. I’m telling the truth, Daehyun. I really didn’t mean to give Yongguk a chance! Please believe me..” (YJ) Daehyun stared into Young Jae’s eyes for four, maybe five seconds, before looking away once more. He sighed as he laid down, his back towards Young Jae as he thought for a moment.

Just as Young Jae thought that everything was over, he heard Daehyun let out another sigh before Daehyun turned around to face him. “Alright. I believe you. I’ll let you decide who you like more after you’ve given both of us a chance.. alright?” (DH)

“Okay...” (YJ) Young Jae had moved closer, attempting to snuggle up to Daehyun, but Daehyun turned around, his back towards Young Jae once again. Young Jae could feel his tears welling up within him as he pulled away a bit, turning his back towards Daehyun as well. “Daehyun... I’m sorry..” (YJ)

“I know.. I’m sorry too..” (DH)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ My Own Thoughts: 

Uh...
So that happened.
I don’t really remember what I typed out sadly..
But that happened.
And now I’m sad.. xD

Comments are loved. x3
I love talking with everyone >3<..
I also like to see if I am typing these chapters out well. x3 ]]