Confrontation

Covered Truth

Index:

(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(SY) - Sooyoung speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(HC) - Himchan speaking
(BY) - Yongguk speaking
(EJ) - Eunji speaking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“No, no, NO! Young Jae, that’s all WRONG! You may be smart, but you can’t even follow simple directions! I told you, STOP swaying your hips so much! No girl walks like that!” (SY) Sooyoung groaned as she rubbed her temples. How the heck was she going to teach Young Jae to walk NATURALLY?! This was so frustrating!

“S-Sorry! I’m trying, really! It’s just.. so hard.” (YJ) For the past three hours, they had been practicing various feminine things. How to sit, how to talk, changing Young Jae’s voice enough to pass as a girl, and now they were currently working on how to walk. This one, however, was taking Young Jae the longest time. Why? Well, it wasn’t entirely sure. It just seemed as if he had too much of a hard time getting the right sway.

“Okay, fine. Come here.” (SY) As Young Jae walked up to her, Sooyoung turned around and grabbed at Young Jae’s hands. She placed Young Jae’s hands on her hips, which caused Young Jae to heat up instantly.

“W-WHA-” (YJ)

“JUST FOLLOW ALONG! Follow me and feel how my hips move! Once you feel confident enough that you remember how it feels, try to mimic it! If this doesn’t work, then you’ve wasted my time! Now, follow!” (SY) Despite Young Jae’s embarrassment, he did as Sooyoung said. They walked and Young Jae tried to mimic it as they walked. At first, it was hard. After all, how does one transfer the feeling from his hands to his hips?

However, after half a minute or walking, Young Jae was slowly starting to get it. Himchan grinned with amusement as he watched, nodding his head slightly. Maybe he should try this sometime? No, no. He didn’t want to walk like a girl. He just wanted to feel the sway of a girl’s hips in his hands. “Wooow! Young Jae, you’re looking more convincing with each passing second!” (HC)

“Okay! That’s enough! Do it on your own now so that I can observe.” (SY) Young Jae slowly pulled his hands away from Sooyoung’s hips as Sooyoung quickly made her way over to Himchan. Crossing her arms, she leaned on one leg as a single brow rose. “Well? Begin!” (SY)

Furrowing his eyebrows and biting down on his bottom lip, Young Jae began walking. At first, it was awkward since he didn’t have Sooyoung as a reference anymore. However, it slowly begun to become more natural and more comfortable for Young Jae. Sooyoung smiled, like a proud mother, as she slowly clapped her hands. “Good! Good! You’re getting it Young Jae! Alright. I’ll test you on it again after this next lesson.” (SY)

Young Jae exhaled as he smiled happily, turning to face the two. “What’s next?” (YJ)

“Dirty dancing.” (SY) Young Jae’s eyes widened as he watched Sooyoung beginning to walk down the hall. He looked over at Himchan, whom merely shrugged before following after Sooyoung. What did she mean by dirty dancing?! Didn’t they have to learn how to dance first because Young Jae had no idea whatsoever on how to dance!

Quickly, Young Jae ran after the duo before catching up to them. They made their way out of the dormitories as they began walking down the sidewalk. Young Jae looked around, but luckily there weren’t as many students out as he thought there would be. “W-Where are we going?” (YJ)

“Dance halls where the mirrors are. You have to be able to see yourself if you’re going to learn.” (SY) Young Jae bit his bottom lip yet again. So they were really going to do dirty dancing? But wait.. Young Jae wasn’t even dressed for any sort of dance practice. Though, as he looked down at his clothes, it seemed to say otherwise.

Since Young Jae didn’t care all that much for his looks, besides his face and hair, he was currently dressed in comfortable clothes. A pair of gray sweat pants, a plain white v-neck t-shirt, and just plain white sneakers. With a small sigh, he looked back up at the back of Sooyoung’s head. “Are you sure we have to do dirty dancing? I-I mean.. I don’t even know how to dance an-!” (YJ)

Sooyoung paused, causing the other two to have to come to a sudden stop as well. She turned around, her eyebrows furrowing as she glared at Young Jae. “Are you a girl? Of course not! You’re still learning! If you’re going to learn how to be a girl, you have to learn how to dance! Fine. We will teach you how to dance first, then we will go to dirty dancing. Himchan told me that your part involved being seductive, so you have to know dirty dancing!” (SY)

Part? What part? As Sooyoung turned and began walking again, Young Jae turned and looked at Himchan. Just as Himchan had taken a step forward, Young Jae tugged on his best friend’s sleeve, causing the older male to slightly turn to him. “Hm? What is it?” (HC)

“What does she mean by part? What did you tell her?” (YJ) Himchan grinned as he placed his hands on Young Jae’s shoulders, giving them a light squeeze.

“I told her you’re learning how to be a girl for a part in a play. Now, keep that in mind and don’t mention Daehyun at all!” (HC) With a sly wink, Himchan began walking once more. Young Jae was dumbfounded. Himchan LIED to Sooyoung?! Well.. it would have been better than saying it was to capture Daehyun’s heart. Young Jae knew that Sooyoung had a burning hatred for Daehyun ever since the two broke up.

“W-Wait for me!” (YJ) The second he realized that he had practically been left behind, Young Jae began running after the two. He really hoped that all of this ended up going the way that he wanted it to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“One, Two, Three, Four! YOUNG JAE! Learn to move with the tempo of the song! HURRY UP!” (SY) Young Jae pouted as he tried harder to move with the tempo of the song. It had taken him about two hours to learn and memorize choreography for one of the many songs that were being played and now he just had trouble moving with the song itself.

However, this time, he seemed to be doing much better, which did elicit a smile from Sooyoung finally. Once the song was over, Young Jae practically collapsed onto the floor, practically gasping for air. Young Jae wasn’t exactly the type to be constantly moving for two to three hours straight, so this was far too new for him. “Good. You did well. I’ll teach you tomorrow the dirty dancing but for now.. you’ve earned yourself rest. Go shower up now. I made Himchan go get new clothes for you.” (SY)

Young Jae nodded as he wearily pushed himself up. Once he got to his feet, he turned around and soon found himself standing face to face with a grinning Himchan. Himchan put the strap of the bag on Young jae’s shoulder before patting Young Jae’s shoulder. “Good job! You could definitely dance better than those girls!” (HC)

“T-Thank you..” (YJ) With a small smile, Young Jae began walking towards the hallway that would lead to the locker rooms. Now out into the hallway, he looked around and sighed a bit as he made his way over to male’s locker room. Opening the door, he walked in and made his way over to locker closest to the showers.

Opening up the locker, Young Jae opened his bag and searched through it. Soap, shampoo, facial wash, two towels and the lock and key. Why two? Well, one was specifically for patting his face dry while the other was to dry his body and hair. Placing these items onto the nearby bench, Young Jae sheepishly looked around before he began stripping his clothes off.

He was rather glad that there was no one in here today. Then again, Young Jae wasn’t a fan of locker rooms to begin with. They were usually dirty and full of loud, obnoxious boys that kept poking fun at him. This time, however, it was completely different. It was entirely empty AND it was clean looking!

Once he was completely , he placed his sweaty clothes into the locker as well as his shoes and bag. Closing the locker door, Young Jae placed the lock onto the door before gathering his things and making his way into the shower area. Young Jae placed his things onto the nearby shelf and hooks before turning the knob for the shower. He waited patiently for the water to warm up before standing underneath the water, smiling happily as he felt the water caressing his body.

It felt nice to finally be able to wash the sweat off of himself. He hated being sweaty, or being dirty in general. Once his entire body was completely soaked, he picked up the nearby soap and began soaping himself up. Young Jae perked up a bit as he heard someone enter the locker room. He didn’t want to be seen , but.. it’s not like he could completely avoid it. Turning around, he made sure that his front was completely facing the shower head as he continued soaping himself up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey, you’re finally done! Let’s go get something to eat now. I’m huuungry.” (HC) Himchan wrapped an arm around Young Jae’s shoulders as he pulled the younger male along. Young Jae furrowed his eyebrows and puffed out his cheeks as he roughly poked at Himchan’s side. OW!” (HC)

Himchan pulled away, rubbing his poor side as he looked at Young Jae angrily. Young Jae, however, only whistled innocently as he continued walking. “Hey! You should be nicer to me since I’m helping you out!” (HC)

“I’ll only be nice if you’re nice!” (YJ) Young Jae began running the second he felt Himchan’s presence practically hovering over him. The pair laughed as Himchan chased after Young Jae down the hallway that led to the stairs that would lead to the entrance of the building. Once outside, the two slowed down as they walked calmly towards the cafeteria, though.. they were quite out of breath.

“You.. know.. I hate.. being out.. of breath!” (HC)

“So?! You.. started it!” (YJ) Himchan rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms, laughing a bit. It was always amusing whenever they did stuff like this. Why? Because it added variety to their constantly boring life. “D-Daehyun!” (YJ)

“Hey! Where are you two headed?” (DH) Himchan focused in on the person in front of them. Why was it that Daehyun was alone all of a sudden? He wasn’t complaining though. At least it gave Young Jae the chance to try and win Daehyun’s heart without his help.

“W-We were..” (YJ)

“I was escorting Young Jae to the cafeteria buut.. since you’re here, you can do it! See ya!” (HC) Himchan gave Young Jae a pat on the back before he quickly ran away. Young Jae reached up in an attempt to grab Himchan’s arm, but the older male had disappeared already. Young Jae’s eyes widened as he looked at Daehyun, whom was now grinning.

“Alright. Let’s get going. I’m pretty hungry too.” (DH) Young Jae hesitantly nodded as the two began walking towards the cafeteria. Was this really happening? Young Jae looked at Daehyun from the corner of his eyes, but that didn’t necessarily confirm whether this was a dream or not. Though, seeing Daehyun with his hands in his pockets, with his gaze up towards the tree that had the light shining through and illuminating Daehyun just seemed to make it seem more like a dream. “It’s a nice day, huh?” (DH)

“Y-Yea! I-It’s really nice!” (YJ) Daehyun chuckled a bit, causing Young Jae to turn red. He turned his gaze back towards the ground as he shut his eyes tightly, mentally scolding himself for being so awkward. However, a hand on his chin quickly caused him to look back up at Daehyun, whom was frowning a bit.

“Hey. Are you alright..? You looked like you were in pain.” (DH) Young Jae feverishly nodded, turning a deep shade of red as he looked back forward. The pair begun walking again, but Young Jae could still feel Daehyun’s gaze on him. “You know.. I have always wanted to hang out with you like this, ever since that day in middle school.” (DH)

Young Jae slowly looked over at Daehyun, whom had looked back up at the leaves above them. Was that true? Had Daehyun really wanted to hang out with him? But.. why him? He wasn’t anyone that special. Young Jae didn’t stick out in any way and he was socially awkward, so.. why him? “And now I finally get the chance. Crazy how life works out, right?” (DH)

“Daehyun!” (EJ) The pair both stopped as Eunji came running up to them. She giggled lightly as she wrapped her arm around Daehyun’s before her eyes finally landed on Young Jae. At first, she had been surprised to see the other male, but she soon smiled as she wrapped her arm around Young Jae’s arm. “Yay! You’re here too! What was your name again..?” (EJ)

“Y-Young Jae..” (YJ)

“Ah! Young Jae! That’s such a nice name! So, where are you two headed? Let’s go together!” (EJ) Daehyun smiled as he looked over at Young Jae. Young Jae’s eyes met with Daehyun’s as they stared for a few more seconds before finally looking away.

“Is that alright with you, Young Jae?” (DH) Young Jae looked down at the ground. What was he supposed to do? He had wanted to hang out with Daehyun, just the two of them. Now that Eunji was here though, it seemed like he couldn’t do that.

“I-I.. I have to go. I-I’m sorry..” (YJ) Slipping his hand from Young Jae’s grasp, he slightly bowed his head before he began running back towards the dorm. The last thing that was flashing through his mind was seeing the disappointed look on Daehyun’s face. He didn’t want to be the one that caused Daehyun’s disappointment.

Finally coming to a stop, he began panting once again as he bent over a bit and placed his hands on his knees. Young Jae was definitely going to win Daehyun’s heart. Though, just as Young Jae was going to push himself up, he felt a foot push him forward, causing him to fall face first into the ground. Tears welled up in his eyes as he felt the pain of the concrete scrape against his skin, but he kept himself from crying as he slowly turned to look at his assailant. “Hey. I told you to stay away from Daehyun.” (BY)

A scared look came onto Young Jae’s face as he attempted to crawl back just a bit. However, Yongguk put a foot onto Young Jae’s crotch and pressed down roughly, causing Young Jae whimper as he stopped moving, quickly trying to attempt to pull Yongguk’s foot off. “You like that? Huh? You like having a man touch you like this?” (BY)

Young Jae let out a small cry as Yongguk added more pressure. No matter how much Young Jae tried to free himself, Yongguk only seemed to prove to be stronger. Before Young Jae had to endure any further pain, a person came colliding into Yongguk, freeing Young Jae from the pain. Quickly getting to his feet, Young Jae placed his bag in front of his private area as he stepped back. An arm quickly came in front of Young Jae, acting as a sort of barrier. “Do you get picking on someone that can’t defend themselves?! HUH?!” (HC)

Yongguk smirked as he pushed himself up onto his feet. He walked up close to the two, stopping a few feet away when both Himchan and Young Jae had began taking a few steps back when he was too close. He chuckled quietly as he placed his hands in his pockets, a smug look on his face that just seemed to boil Himchan’s blood. “Yea. I do. Especially when it’s Young Jae. I looove... hearing his squeals of pain. Makes me want to hear it in bed, buuut.. I’m sure he’d be screaming my name in pleasure instead.” (BY)

Yongguk chuckled as he took a step back to avoid Himchan’s swing. Himchan glared at Yongguk, whom held his smug look as he shrugged. “He stays away from Daehyun and I won’t do anything to him. The second I see him near Daehyun though.. I’m taking him to my bed to teach him a lesson. Who knows? He might become my ... if I feel like it.” (BY)

“Since when are you even interested in men anyway?!” (HC)

“Hm? Who said that I’m interested in men. Oh wait. You’re talking about Young Jae, aren’t you? Hmph. I’m not interested whatsoever, but.. since Young Jae likes that sort of thing, I’ll just give him what he wants if I have to.” (BY) With a shrug, Yongguk turned and began walking away. “I’m bored talking to you two.” (BY)

Himchan pinched the bridge of his nose as he turned to a clearly shaken Young Jae. With a slight frown, Himchan placed his hands on Young Jae’s shoulders before giving them a light squeeze. “Are you alright? Young Jae.. I think you shouldn’t chase after Daehyun anymore. You’re only going to get hurt, especially if Yongguk finds out about your plan.” (HC)

Young Jae’s features instantly hardened as he looked at Himchan. He shook his head as he stood up straight, turning as he began walking. Himchan sighed as he quickly caught up to Young Jae, stopping the younger male as he placed his hands on Young Jae’s shoulders yet again. “Young Jae, listen to me!” (HC)

“No! I-I.. I will keep going. I love Daehyun too much to stop now!” (YJ) Young Jae shook Himchan’s hands off of him as he walked past his friend, making his way towards the dorms. Himchan slowly turned and watched Young Jae, rubbing the back of his neck. Love? Wasn’t love a little too strong, especially since Young Jae hasn’t dated Daehyun whatsoever?

Still.. if Young Jae was going to keep going with this plan of his, then he would have to make sure to stick around to protect Young Jae. As long as Yongguk didn’t find out about Young Jae’s plan, then.. there shouldn’t be any problems that occur.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m sorry for being mean earlier..” (YJ) Himchan furrowed his eyebrows as he smiled, making his way over to Young Jae’s bed. Wrapping an arm around Young Jae’s neck, he pulled the younger male in close as he began rubbing his knuckles against the top of Young Jae’s head.

“You do it again and I’ll beat you up myself!” (HC) Finally, after Himchan felt satisfied, he finally released Young Jae from his clutches. Young Jae whimpered a bit as he held the top of his head, shooting Himchan a glare. “Ah, don’t be like that! Just eat already!” (HC)

Glaring at Himchan for a few more seconds, Young Jae looked down at the box of pizza. Opening it up, he his lips as he picked up a slice and began eating. “Thank you for the pizza Himchan.” (YJ)

“Of course! You deserve something good in your belly after today.” (HC) Young Jae nodded as he continued to happily eat his food. After what Yongguk had done to him, Young Jae was even more determined to win Daehyun’s heart. He wasn’t going to listen to a bully like Yongguk, not anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ My Own Thoughts: 

This chapter killed my heart ;;
I feel bad for making Yongguk the villain buut..
I had to pick someone ;;..
So don’t kill me just yet >.<..

Ooh and I apologize for the cursing! It won't happen too often >.<

But, at least Young Jae is even more determined to go through with his plan!

Comments are loved >3<..
I like talking with everyone!
I also like to see if I am writing these chapters well enough. x3 ]]