Take a bow

Miracles In December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Lu...Luhan - shi  . Why did you shut the door ? ? "

 


Yuri stared nervously at Luhan . She really does not know what she should do . Luhan was silent . He walked closer to Yuri . His eyes glared at Yuri . Yuri walked , trying to avoid Luhan . She intends to get out of the room , but Luhan holding her hand .

 


" What's with you , Luhan -shi ? ? ? " Says Yuri , trying to let go of Luhan hand . However Luhan too strong to hold it .

 


" Tell me , if you still love me ! Tell me if you're still going to continue to expect my love ! ! " Luhan glared at Yuri 's face , his voice shaking . He grabbed Yuri's hand . Yuri startled , she looked as if she not understand what Luhan said .

 


" What do you mean ? ? ? "
 

 

" You're just going to love me ! You're just going to pursue my love ! You're just going to expect my love ! ! ! ! " Says Luhan . He slowly releasing his grip on Yuri hands and turned to walk out of the room .
 

 

As if frozen , Yuri can only be silent. She mused , trying to digest what Luhan said .
 

 

" Does he love me ? If he loves me . Everything was too late . " Yuri muttered . Tears were already streaming down her cheeks .
 


> < > < > < > < > < > < >
 


Yuri sat in front of the campus bus stop . SHe deliberately did not call Kris to pick her up , she wants to calm hier mind . Yuri stared granules snowflakes that fall from the sky . Yuri does not wear a sweater , she let herself be touched by the cold weather . Although sometimes she shivered .

 


Someone suddenly enveloped her body with a jacket . Yuri was surprised , she turned and see Myungsoo was sitting next to her .
 

 

" You'll be sick if not wearing a sweater . " Said Myungsoo .
 

 

" Kamsahamnida , " says Yuri , smiling sweetly . Myungsoo startled when he saw Yuri smiled very sweetly at him , usually if they meet Yuri definitely be mad at him .
 

 

" emh , why do not you go home ? ? "
 

 

" I do not want to go home . " Says Yuri . She looked back at grain snowflakes that fall . Myungsoo nodded his head . He silently stared at Yuri pretty face . In his heart he really highly praised Yuri beauty face.. Everything on Yuri really is perfect .

 


" Myungsoo , why ? ? " Says Yuri , her forehead constrict when capturing Myungsoo was staring at her .
 

 

" Ah , no . It's just , you're really very pretty . " Said Myungsoo , he looked nervous in front of Yuri .
 

 

" AH , kamsahamnida . " Yuri smiled and lowered her head . Her face was flushed now , she hopes Myungsoo will not see her face now flushed .

 


" Yuri - ah , "

 


" Ne ? " Yuri turned her face to Myungsoo .

 


" Will you be my friend ? ? ? "

 


" Of course . " Says Yuri . SHe chuckled softly . Myungsoo smiled broadly . He hugged Yuri 's body , but a few seconds later he let go . Myungsoo and Yuri bowed their heads . The silence is created between the two. May still feel awkward due to last hug .
 

 

" Yuri - ah . Kajja , " Myungsoo pulled her hand toward his car .

 


" Where are we going ? ? ? "
 

 

" Jeju Island . "
 


> < > < > < >
 


" Kyaaaaaaaa . The air is very bright indeed . " Says Yuri excited when once they were on the island of Jeju . She was running and screaming . Myungsoo chuckled see Yuri behavior .

 


" Myungsoo Pabo ! ! Why is your way for a long time ? ? You know , like a turtle your way ! ! ! Come here quickly . " Yuri Shouts , waving her hand to Myungsoo .

 


" YAK ! ! ! ! What do you say ? ? I 'll catch you . See it ! ! ! " Myungsoo ran after Yuri . Yuri laughed and ran . She did not want Myungsoo caught her .

 


" YAK ! Stupid ! ! Try it if you can catch me . " Says Yuri as she kept running . She turned to look at Myungsoo who was chasing her . SHe does not pay attention to the way , and ...

 


Brukk ...

 


Yuri hit someone . SHe fell . And the person who hit her was dropped .
 

 

" Ah . mianhe . " Says Yuri smiled as she looked up . But Yuri smiles instantly disappear when looking at the person she hit was Seohyun .
 

 

" AH , unnie . " Said Seohyun excited .
 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter