Forbidden Love

Miracles In December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" YOU ! ! ! ! ! ! ! " Shouts Yuri and Myungsoo simultaneously .

 

 

 


Yuri and Myungsoo each appoint one another . Yuri widened her eyes . Myungsoo stood up and showed her smirk .

 


" What are you doing here ? " Says Yuri cold . Luhan , Sehun and The Quennkas looking at them both with a look of wonder . They can only watch them both silent .

 


" I'm a new student here , yeobo . " Myungsoo stepped to Yuri .

 


" What The ? Yeobo ? You said I am Yeobo ? Are you crazy ? ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! " Yuri shouted , her face looked Myungsoo cynical .

 


" Have you forgotten Yeobo ? I'm your lover , will soon be your husband , I 'm the father of a child who is in your womb . Yeobo , what our kids okay? ah I can not wait for our children born later . "

 


Yuri, Luhan , Sehun and The Queenkas surprised to hear Myungsoo words  .

 


" Yu .. Yuri . Are you pregnant ? " Said Taeyeon , she touched Yuri arm .

 


" Aigoo , why did not you tell if you have a husband who is very handsome ."
 Jessica hug Yuri then looked at Myungsoo flirtatious .

 


" Aish , what the hell these guys . " Yuri pulled Jessica back , " YAK ! ! ! ! ! what do you mean ? are you crazy ? I do not know you . haish ! ! " Yuri passed away from the front of Myungsoo , Luhan and Sehun followed by The Queenkas .

 


Myungsoo smirk . He looked at Yuri who is getting away from him.

 


" Myungsoo . What was it all true ? " Ask Sehun .

 


" Hahaha , of course not . I just wanted to make a funny to her . " Myungsoo chuckled .

 


" You want make a funny to her ? Aigoo , Myungsoo . What you did not know she was a very popular women on this campus . Aish , you will be subject to consequences if you dare make a funny with her . " Said Sehun .

 


" Myungsoo , so women do you mean at the airport is Yuri ? " Ask Luhan , he looked at Myungsoo who was drinking orange juice .

 


" Yes , she is Yuri . Aigoo , the longer I stared at her face , the more I realize that she is really very pretty . " Myungsoo smiled broadly .

 


" Aish , really what are you talking about ? What's wrong with Yuri ? " Sehun scratched his head that does not itch . He looked very confused .

 


" I'm not going to tell you . " Luhan grin .

 


" You're evil ! ! ! " Sehun shout and pout . Myungsoo and Luhan chuckled  saw Sehun expression .
 

 


> < > < > < > <
 

 


" Yak , Yuri - ah . Actually, what happened between you and him ? why do men say that he is your future husband ? " said Taeyeon.

 


" Unnie . Aigoo , he really is very handsome . Unnie you're lucky to have a husband like him . But to me , Kai Oppa more handsome than him . " Yoona chuckled , she smiled brightly.

 


" Yul , aish why did not you tell us if you have a husband as handsome as he is ? ah , it turns out you're not like Luhan . Then Luhan for me . " Jessica smile happily , her eyes twinkle .

 


" Yul , is it true you 're pregnant ? you were pregnant with him ? " Tiffany looked at Yuri . Yuri rolled her eyes , and threw her body .

 


" Listen to me! I do not know that crazy guy . We met at the airport , he stepped on my cell phone and I asked him to replace . He did not want to replace , so I pretended I was pregnant his child in front of everyone . I did it so that he would be responsible for 've stepped on my cell phone . It's obvious right? so in essence , I do not know him! And Luhan will still be mine ! " Said Yuri firmly. She sighed .

 


" Oh thank goodness . I think you're pregnant Yul , if you were pregnant who would be our chairman . " Says Tiffany .

 


" Ah , take it easy guys . If I have a child I just wanted a child from Luhan , kekekeke ~ " Yuri chuckled softly .

 


" Yul , what you really love Luhan ? " Ask Taeyeon .

 


" I love him , Unnie . " Yuri smiled . Taeyeon and Tiffany sighed . While Jessica and Yoona busy fixing their makeup .

 


" But Yul . He has frequently turned you down in front of crowds . Not once did he embarrass you in front of crowds . Do not you remember you used to be embarrassed on the basketball court ? he said you are not his ideal tife . And do you remember , Hyuna laugh  . Would you stop to love him ? Love him as just like to embarrass you . " Tiffany Sigh . She stared at Yuri 's face .

 


" After all , a lot of very handsome man who loves you . Nickhun Oppa , Taecyeon Oppa , Chansung Oppa  and princes of this campus as Donghae oppa and Siwon oppa you refuse . From the outside it looks like YG college campuses are like Taeyang oppa , GDragon oppa and much more . What is one of them nothing interesting your heart , Yul . " Said Taeyeon . Yuri just smiled at her friend .

 


" Did I ever say to you unnie ? Luhan came when I was really hurt . His presence in my life made me encouragement . Although I know he never liked me , maybe he hates me because I always disturb his life . But I believe , that one day he will love me . And I hope when he loved me , I was also still love him . " Yuri smiled . Tiffany and Taeyeon hold Yuri 's hand , they know what Yuri feel. Even they know the bitter story of Yuri with Kris .

 


" Unnie , yesterday I saw a very beautiful dress in the mall . Ah , I want to go there to buy it . " Suddenly Yoona shouted .

 


" AH right? Let us there . Long time did not go shopping together . " Jessica shouted excitedly . Taeyeon , Tiffany and Yuri laughing at Jessica and Yoona . When it comes to shopping and handsome man Yoonsic definitely always crowded and excited .

 


" If you laugh like that you more beautiful . " Luhan murmur behind a leafy tree near The queenkas . Luhan smiled at the picture that he take a few moments ago.



> < > <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter