Miracle In December

Miracles In December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Kim Suho . Do you accept Kwon Yuri as your wife well in good health , sick , poor or rich . Will always keep her . Love her with all your heart, until death separated you . "

 


Yuri bowed her head , she actually resigned . She knows , she'll soon be Mrs. Kim Suho . While Luhan , he tried to hold back his tears . Inevitably he had to accept the fact that Yuri will belong to Suho completely , there is no hope for them together .

 


" I'm sorry Father . But there seems to be a mistake . "

 


Yuri , Luhan and invited guests simultaneously turned to Suho . The priest looked constrict his forehead .

 


" What do you mean , son ? "

 


" I was going to get married , but my partner is not Kwon Yuri , but Kwon Seohyun . " Suho Said with a smile on his face . Yuri widened her eyes , as well as Luhan and others , they did not believe what Suho said .

 


" Please, do not joke . It is a marriage that is sacred , not to mess around . In this book written if Kim Suho will marry Kwon Yuri and Xi Luhan will marry Kwon Seohyun . " Says the pastor .

 


" It's true what Suho oppa said, I am Kwon Seohyun , Kim Suho's bride . Even from the beginning I wondered why I was biting on the side Luhan Oppa not Suho oppa . " Said Seohyun , she smiled sweetly . Yuri and Luhan looked at each other , they did not understand what was happening .

 


" Xi Luhan . Is it true that your wedding is not Kwon Seohyun ? ? " The priest turned to Luhan . Luhan was silent , he did not know what he should answer. Isn't Seohyun who decided to marry him ? but why now everything is extremely complicated .

 


" Yeah , my bride is Kwon Yuri , not Kwon Seohyun . " Said Luhan . Yuri glanced at him in disbelief. Everything is really confusing for her . She did not understand .

 


" All right . Please bride standing in each pair . " Says the pastor . Seohyun nodded , she immediately walked to the side Suho . While Yuri , she still does not understand the silence .

 


" Unnie , you have to stand next to Luhan Oppa . You're his bride . " Seohyun whispered in Yuri ear. Yuri turned to Seohyun , she bit her lip softly .

 


" Seohyun .. "

 


" Hurry Unnie . I can not wait to be a Suho Oppa wife , and Luhan oppa apparently also can not wait to be your husband , Unnie . " Said Seohyun , she smiled sweetly at Yuri . Yuri nodded , she walked slowly to the side Luhan . Luhan held out her hand , greet Yuri with a happy smile on his face .

 


" All right , here we go again . Kim Suho . Are you willing to accept Kwon Seohyun as your wife good in good health , happy , sick , poor or rich ? keep her and love her with all your heart, until death do you ? "

 


" Yes . I'm willing . " Said Suho .

 


" Kwon Seohyun . Are you willing to accept Kim Suho as your husband is healthy , happy , sick , poor or rich ? keep him and love him with all your heart, until death do you ? "

 


" Yes . I'm willing . " Seohyun smiled .

 


" Xi Luhan . Are you willing to accept Kwon Yuri as your wife a good in good health , happy , sick , poor or rich ? keep her and love her with all your heart, until death do you ? "

 


Luhan smile , he turned to Yuri . He clasped her hands then turned back toward the pastor . " Yes . I am willing . "

 


" Kwon Yuri . Are you willing to accept XI Luhan well as your husband is healthy , happy , sick , poor or rich ? keep him and love him with all your heart, until death do you ? "

 


Yuri was silent , then she smiled . " Yes , I am willing . "

 


" All right . With this you officially become husband and wife . Please kissing . "

 


Luhan facing to Yuri , he smiled at Yuri .  Yuri closes her eyes . Luhan lip already perfect stick on Yuri lips .

 


Suho do the same thing with Luhan , he kissed Seohyun lips . This may very foreign to Suho and Seohyun , but they are still kissing .

 


Applause and shouts of invited guests filled the reception hall . They were happy to join the two wedding couple .

 



> < > < > < >
 

 


Yuri, Luhan , Suho and Seohyun get together for dinner together . This afternoon , their parents have prepared a place for their honeymoon foursome . There is no conversation between them . The situation became very awkward .

 


" Can you explain to me , why is it like this all ? I really do not understand . " Says Yuri . She looked at Suho and Seohyun . Suho and Seohyun looked at each other , they do not know what to say .

 


" We love each other . Seohyun very nice girl , I'm sorry because I fell in love with Seohyun since we first met . " Said Suho , he clasped tightly Seohyun hand .

 


" Really? ? "

 


" I also love Suho Oppa . I'm sorry Unnie . " Said Seohyun .

 


" Are you sure Seohyunnie ? ? " Says Yuri , Seohyun stared at her with a look of probing .

 


" Of course I'm very sure Unnie . Suho Oppa is a very good man . He has always treated me very well . At first I did not realize if I love him , but when I saw him with you , my heart is very sick indeed . " Said Seohyun . She tried to convince Yuri .

 


" You're not wrong Seohyun . I'm so happy you and Suho Oppa be together . " Says Yuri , she smiled sweetly .

 


" I am also very grateful to you . Because in the end , Yuri and I could together . " Says Luhan .

 


" Luhan Oppa . Please, keep Yuri Unnie very well . Do not ever hurt her . Do not ever make her cry . She loved you very much . " Said Seohyun .

 


" Of course . I would never have to hurt her . Do not you already know , if I love Yuri . I love Yuri surpass anything in this world . So , I 'll keep her rest of my life . " Luhan embrace Yuri 's body . He gently kissed Yuri hair .

 


" Suho Oppa . I Leave Seohyun to you . She was a very good girl . Her heart is also very soft . I beg love her with all your heart . " Yuri turned to Suho , like her eyes pleading .

 


" You do not have to worry Yuri - ah . I'm very sure , my love for her will be growing . Seohyun is a very gentle girl . I 'll keep her . " Suho smile . He turned to Seohyun . Seohyun smiled , she lowered her head .

 


Yes , in front Luhan and Yuri , they have to pretend to be husband and wife who love each other . In fact , their hearts are really very sick .

 


' Do not you know Yuri - ah . My heart really hurts to see you and Luhan . '

 



> < > < > < > < >
 

 


" Why are you still awake ? ? It has been very evening . You'd better sleep Seo . " Said Suho .

 


" I'm not sleepy Oppa . " Said Seohyun . Suho stared at Seohyun , then he walked over to Seohyun . He sat next to Seohyun .

 


" I'm sorry . I know , your heart is extremely hurt saw Yuri and Luhan. " Said Suho , he lowered his head .

 


" Oppa . I should be apologizing to you . Because of me, you be losing Yuri Unnie . I'm so sorry . "

 



Flashback :

" Seohyun , what is it ? why are you crying ? ? " Said Suho , he was surprised when he saw Seohyun enter into his room and cried .


" I want to talk something to you Oppa . " Said Seohyun .


" All right . You're sitting here , I 'll get you water . " Said Suho . Seohyun sitting in a chair . Then Suho came with glass of water .


" Drink it . Calm yourself first. " Said Suho .


Seohyun drink . Then she sighed . She looked at Suho who was in front of her .


" I beg cancel your wedding with Yuri Unnie , Oppa . " Said Seohyun .


" Mwoo ? ? What do you say ? I cancel my marriage with Yuri ? not , never will. " Suho widened his eyes , he did not understand why Seohyun talk like that .


" But Oppa . Yuri unnie loves Luhan oppa . It's been three days is Yuri Unnie did not e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter