Mission

Miracles In December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" We are getting married ! ! And immediately went from Korea ! ! ! "

 

 


Kris gave a shock , he fell silent . He did not expect Yuri would talk like that .
" What are you talking about , chagi ? "

 


Yuri let go of his arms . He looked at Kris with melancholy .

 


" What you do not want to marry me ? " Says Yuri with a hoarse voice . Kris pulled back her into his warm embrace . He clung her body . And kissed her head  .

 


" Of course I really want to marry you baby . It's just , I've been too surprised by what you say . Everything suddenly . But I'm sure , we 'll get married as soon as possible . Blood ties will not hinder our love . I 'll take care of our wedding process . And then we 'll go London . " Says Kris . He Yuri beautiful hair . Yuri nodded and smiled .

 


" Gomawo oppa . " Yuri muttered .

 


" You do not need to thank me . Because it is my duty to marry you . Now you better to sleep , I will accompany you until you sleep . "


 

" Oppa . Sleep with me tonight . "
 

 

" Ah , very happy with my baby Yuri . " Yuri chuckled softly . Slowly she closed her eyes . She tried to erase all the hurt by Kris warm embrace  . The man who she loved so much .
 

 

" Go to sleep chagi . I will never leave you . "
 

 

Yuri fell asleep in Kris arms  . Kris looked at Yuri pretty face . He smiled and gently Yuri 's face . After he kissed her forehead and said goodnight to her , Kris pulled the covers for them both , and sleep next to Yuri .

 



> < > < > < > < > < > < > < >
 

 


" Unnie , why are you so hurry ? I've been waiting to have breakfast together . " Said Seohyun when she saw Yuri hurried to her car . She pulled Yuri hand  , but Yuri dismissed.
 

 

" I was too late . " Yuri replied curtly . She still got in her car . She tried several times to start the engine of her car . However, the engine quit .
 

 

" Akhrggg ! ! ! What the hell! ! What's wrong with this car ! Damn ! ! ! " Yuri vituperation . She hit the steering wheel . Yuri out of her car . Seohyun smile happily when looking Yuri down from her car , she thought Yuri would have breakfast with her .

 


" Chagi . Erh , I mean . Baby Yul . What's wrong with your car? ? ? " Suddenly Kris came , he suit and carrying a briefcase .

 


" Oppa . My car does not turn . " Yuri muttered . Kris smiled and approached Yuri .
 

 

" That's good . So I can deliver you to the campus . " Says Kris .
 

 

" And , for all the men in your college know if Kwon Yuri already owned by Kris Wu . " Kris whispered in Yuri ear . Yuri small chuckle , her face flushed .

 


" Unnie . Oppa . Do not you have breakfast ? " Said Seohyun .

 


" Ah . Mianhe baby Seo . This morning there was a meeting with some clients from abroad . You do not forget breakfast . " Kris approached Seohyun and kissed her forehead . While Yuri goes into a luxury car belonging to Kris .

 


" All right . But you promise . Tonight you will have dinner with me . " Said Seohyun . Her face showed disappointment .

 


" Arrasso . Do not frown . Oppa and unnie will accompany you to dinner . You take care of at home . Remember if you want to go outside , you have to call oppa . Arrasso ? ? ? "

 


" Ne arrasso oppa . " Seohyun smiled and nodded her head . Kris smiled and ruffled Seohyun hair  . He got into his car and drove his car slowly .

 


" Chagi . May I ask you something ? ? " Kris turned to Yuri , but he still does not lose focus driving that .

 


" Yes , what is it oppa ? " Says Yuri .
 

 

" When are you going to cold like that to Seohyun ? ? ? "
 

 

Yuri silent . She smiled then sigh . Her eyes looked toward the window .

 


" Until I could accept the fact that she is my sister . "
 

 

" Did you love her ? ? "
 

 

" I never loved her. " Says Yuri brief . Kris turned and held her hand . He really knows what Yuri feel. Because once she's always told him how she hated Seohyun because of their mother treatment that Seohyun always disti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter