Hurt

Miracles In December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Snowflake stopped down . Turned into a bright blue sky . And the sea birds fly . It seems like the natural atmosphere as bright as  Luhan and Yuri heart . Luhan releasing their kiss . He looked at Yuri beautiful face  . Yuri bowed her head . Red blush on her face . For a moment she forgot about Kris and Seohyun . That was in her brain is Luhan and Luhan .


" Tomorrow , meet me at Jeju Island , at 3 pm . " Said Luhan with a smile .
 

 


> < > < > < > < > < > < >
 

 


Yuri entered the house with a very happy face . She felt the burden that had been there in her heart be lost instantly . She goes into her room and lay down on the bed . She closed her eyes . Still can feel warm and sweet kisses by Luhan . Her heart was still pounding.

 


" Unnie . May I come in? ? " Suddenly Seohyun voice sounded from outside her room  . She knocked on Yuri door . Yuri rolled her eyes , then she stood up to the door and opened it .

 


" What is it ? " Ask Yuri cold . She stared lazily towards Seohyun .

 


" Unnie . Can I sleep with you tonight ? " Said Seohyun smiling sweetly .
 

 

" I'm not used to sleeping with someone else . " Says Yuri cynical .
 

 

" I beg you , Unnie . Only tonight . I want to feel sleep with my unnie . I want to talk to you like a sister . Just tonight , Unnie . " Seohyun pleading , she stared at Yuri . Yuri sighed quietly , then she reversed her body and walked towards the bed .

 


" All right . "
 

 

Seohyun smiled happily . She shut the door and sat on the edge of Yuri bed . She turned to Yuri that lay her body .

 


" Why do not you sleep ? ? Stop looking at me and hurry to bed. " Says Yuri while reversing her body back to Seohyun . Seohyun smiled , she lay down next to Yuri .

 


" Unnie . Do you know ? I'm really very happy now be this close to you . I have long wanted this . I really want to feel how to sleep with my sister . " Said Seohyun . Yuri does not care about Seohyun speech , she keeps her eyes shut . Think now that is Luhan . What should she prepared to meet with Luhan tomorrow .

 


" Unnie . You know , since Kyuhyun oppa left . I feel my heart very empty  , I felt that I would never fall in love again . But now , I'm in love again Unnie . I fell in love . "

 


Yuri opened her eyes . She knows who's Seohyun mean , her heart pounding . The pain began to appear again in her heart .

 


" He is very handsome . He treats me very well . He says he likes me . And I'm very happy to hear it . He got me back in love . he managed to make me smile again . I love him , Unnie . I love Luhan oppa . " Seohyun smiled as imagine Luhan face , her boyfriend . Meanwhile, Yuri , she fell silent . She was silent , she could not say anything , tears streaming down her cheeks . She tried not to sob . She does not want Seohyun to know if she was crying .

 


" Unnie , are you sleeping ? ? Alright . Good night Unnie . I love you even though I know you never loved me . " Said Seohyun then she closed her eyes . Yuri bit her lower lip . Her heart was very sore .

 


" You're stupid Seohyun . If I do not love you how can I let Luhan for you . " Yuri muttered , wiping her tears flowing down her cheeks .
 

 


> < > < > < > < > < > <
 


Yuri walked towards the campus corridor . She tried to find her friend . She saw Luhan was chatting with Myungsoo and Sehun . She paused , staring Luhan laughing and smiling with his ​​friends . Yuri tried to toughen up , she walked past them .
 

 

" Hey , Yuri - ah . " Said Myungsoo when Yuri walked past them . Yuri stopped , and she smiled .
 

 

" Where are you going ? " Ask Sehun .
 

 

" Mmm , I 'm looking for my friend . Did you see them ? ? " Says Yuri , she did not turn towards Luhan . She does not want her decision now destroyed again because Luhan stare .

 


" I do not see them . What if we have lunch together ? " Take Myungsoo . Yuri shook her head slightly , she did not see Luhan who kept watching her.

 


" Ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter