Still love you

Miracles In December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Baby , today I am free. I want to go on a date with you . " Suho hugging Yuri body from behind . He rested his chin on Yuri shoulders . Yuri constrict her forehead , not usually Suho being spoiled like this to her .

 


" Oppa , what's the problem ? you usually do not behave like this . " Says Yuri . She reversed her face and stared at Suho . Suho smile , he brought Yuri into his arms . He hugged Yuri very closely .

 


" I really do not want to lose you , baby . " Suho murmur . He tightened his arms . Yuri constrict her forehead , Yuri somehow sensed something was wrong .

 


" Oppa , what are you doing there is a problem ? why do you look so different. " Yuri let go of his arms , she looked right at Suho . Suho just smile , he shook his head .

 


" Kajja , I want us to go on vacation . I would also invite Luhan and Seohyun . We're going to double date . Hehehe . " Suho pinching Yuri cheeks . Yuri nodded and smiled sweetly . Suho smiling even though in his heart he felt tremendous anxiety . He was actually very afraid he would lose Yuri .

 


' I will never let anyone snatch you from me Yuri - ah , especially for Luhan . Because you're just mine . '

 

 

> < > < > < > < > < >

 

 

Today, Suho invite Yuri Seohyun and Luhan to tea plantations . He really wants to refresh his mind . Actually he did not intend to invite Luhan , but he also did not have the heart to let Seohyun alone in an apartment .do not know why , but he's already considered Seohyun as his sister .

 


" Oppa , the scenery here is very beautiful indeed . " Says Yuri happy , she was smiling at the expanse of the vast estate . Luhan and Seohyun appeared walking behind them .

 


" Did you like it ? ? " Said Suho , he put his arm around her waist and kissed her head . He deliberately did it so Luhan know , Yuri just hims .

 


" I love it , oppa . "

 


" If you like it , I will often take you here . " Suho smiled broadly . Yuri nodded and smiled happily . Then , Yuri pull Suho hand that walking path around the tea plantations .

 


" You know oppa , since childhood I love scenes like this . It makes my mind feel more refreshed . And I'm very grateful to you because you have to take me to this place . " Yuri turned to Suho , she smiled .

 


" Unnie , " Suddenly Seohyun approached them , her face seemed very tired . " Unnie , I'm very tired . "

 


" What if we rest in that place ? " Suho shows a seat under a shady tree . Yuri and Seohyun nodded in agreement . Luhan rolled his eyes and smirked .

 


Finally they came to the place Suho show . It's very shady , Seohyun leaned her head on Yuri shoulder . She looked very tired .

 


" Are you very tired ? " Suho turned to Seohyun . Seohyun nodded with very weak .

 


" From child Seohyun were easily once exhausted , therefore , she should not be doing something really exhausted . " Says Yuri rubbing gently Seohyun hair .

 


" Ah , it looks like you have to get the husband of a doctor , in order to take care of you . hehehe . " Suho chuckled , he intends to satirize Luhan .

 


" Yes , and this doctor is your . " Says Luhan , smiling sarcastically . Yuri and Seohyun looked at each other , they feel the atmosphere turned into heat .

 


' Jinja ? so they are being fought over Seohyun ? then what is the point I was here . '

 


Yuri looked away , she really felt very upset .

 


" I want to pluck the tea . " Says Yuri , she got up and left Luhan , Seohyun , Suho . Luhan want to pursue Yuri , but his hand was arrested by Suho .

 


" Where are you going ? shut up here . let Yuri alone play . " Said Suho . Luhan looked cynically at him, he narrowed his eyes .

 


" What kind of lover are you ? behold , it seems Yuri is upset , but why do not you try to catch up her. " Luhan looked at Suho sarcastically .

 


" If a woman is angry or upset , let them alone . " Said Suho lightly .

 


" Yuri is not like that , if she was angry persuade and reassure her . "

 


" Who are you ? you're not someone for Yuri ! I am her boyfriend , so I know more about Yuri . " Said Suho , he laughed sarcastically to Luhan .

 


" I better know about Yuri . Did you forget, I and Yuri never shared . So I knew more about her than you . " Says Luhan cynical . Suho stared at Luhan sarcastically , his eyes filled with emotion . Seohyun bit her lip , she does not know what she should do .

 


" Luhan Oppa , Suho Oppa . I beg you stop a fight . " Said Seohyun with pleading . Suho turned to her , while Luhan looked away .

 


" All right . This is all for your sake . " Said Suho . Luhan smirked .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Yuri walked down a stretch of tea gardens . Her heart really feel very annoyed . She try to calming her mind . She plucked tea leaves while singing . The atmosphere around here is very entertaining , at least to treat the upset to Luhan and Suho .

 


" Sshh .. Sshhh . "

 


Yuri was silent , she sensed something behind her .

 


" Sshh .. sshh . "

 


Hissing snakes . And sure enough , when she was reversing her body , a snake in front of her . She was very afraid of snakes . The snake continued to sizzle . Yuri bodies shaking . Sweat poured from her body . She can not run , because if she ran , the snake would surely chase . All she can do now is silent , calm and shouting .

 


" Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Luhan . Help me . Luhaaaaaaaaan . "

 


Only the sentence that came from Yuri mouth . She really could not think clearly , only that she remembered Luhan .

 


Luhan , Suho and Seohyun surprised to hear Yuri screams , especially when Yuri calling Luhan name . Luhan and Suho immediately moved away , they wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter