Be Mine

Miracles In December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I do not like her , but I love her . "
 

 


" AH , yoboseyo oppa . , ne I 'll be home soon . " Seohyun put her cell phone and smiled at Luhan .

 


" Ah oppa . mianhe Kris oppa had told me to go home . Mmm , what you said earlier ? I did not hear it . " Said Seohyun . Luhan just sigh and shook his head slightly . Seohyun smiled and stood up . She pulled his hand  .

 


" Kajja , we go home . "

 


They walked and got into the car . Luhan start the car . There is absolutely no conversation among them . Luhan busy driving focus . Seohyun secretly looked at him blankly . Then she lowered her face and a sad smile .

 


' I actually heard everything you said . I pretend to take a call from Kris oppa , when there was no call from him . I just do not know how to go after hearing you love Yuri Unnie . I can not seem to lose you , Luhan oppa . '
 

 


> < > < > < > < > < > < > < > < >
 

 


Yuri and Myungsoo had arrived at Bali's Ngurah Rai airport , they prepared to return home to Korea . Actually, Yuri is not ready to meet with Kris and Luhan , but deep down her heart , she really missed them .

 


" Yuri - ah , 10 minutes later flight will depart . Kajja . " Said Myungsoo pulling Yuri hands . Yuri nodded and smiled .

 


After going through the security check , Yuri and Myungsoo boarded the plane . Soon the plane started to fly . Yuri looked at the clouds and the birds that fly through the window , the birds fly without any sense of burden .

 


" Myungsoo - ah . I wanted to like the bird. " Yuri muttered without turning her gaze from the sky .

 


" Mmm , wae ? " Myungsoo constrict his forehead .

 


" Look , the birds fly without any problems whatsoever . They are free to go wherever they want . They could never felt the heartache  . " Says Yuri , she chuckled softly . Myungsoo smiled then clasped Yuri hands..

 


" Do not you know Yuri - ah ? ? ? In the outcome there are many dangers to birds . They are able to fly freely wherever they want , but still they also have a duty . What if there is lightning ? ? what if they crash into the cloud ? ? what if the birds are larger than their prey on them ? ? how they were shot by a man ? ? Hmmm . All living things in this world that do not have no problem . Problems must always upon us, it's just that we have to have a solution to solve it . " Said Myungsoo , he smiled sweetly at Yuri .

 


" My problem is too big Myungsoo - ah . Nobody like having a complicated problem like me. " Yuri muttered .

 


" Your problem we have to deal with . We will solve it together . Did not I always say , I love you , I 'll take care of you and protect you . So whatever your problem would be my problem too . " Myungsoo tightened his grip . Yuri paused , she stared at Myungsoo . She smiled , really melting by Myungsoo attitude  .

 


" Myungsoo - ah , Gomawo . "

 


' If I had a choice , I would definitely choose to love Myungsoo . Choosing to always keep my love for him . And indeed if God gave me the choice , I promise I 'll never wasted it . '
 

 


> < > < > < > < > < >
 

 


Myungsoo park his car in front of Yuri home . An hour ago they arrived in Korea , and Myungsoo delivered Yuri directly to her home . Yuri fall asleep , maybe she was exhausted . Myungsoo looked at Yuri 's face , he smiled . For the first time he felt a very deep sense of love to a woman , usually his love only last for 2 days and a maximum of only 1 week . But this time feels different , there is a sense of happiness when he saw Yuri laugh , he pain when seeing Yuri crying . Everything is really beyond his control , he is even willing to love Yuri who loves Luhan and Kris . He was willing to be hurt in order to stay with Yuri . He was willing to be patient until Yuri aware of these feelings in her . He did not expect Yuri will love him , but he's just hope Yuri will be happy with him . There will be no more tears .

 


" Myungsoo - ah . aigoo already up . " Yuri muttered as she rubbed her eyes . Myungsoo smiled and ruffled her hair softly  .

 


" On the plane you're sleeping , in the car even you sleep . sleeping beauty . " Myungsoo chuckled , Yuri glared at him.

 


" I'm very tired . " Yuri pouted . Myungsoo pinched Yuri nose in disdain .

 


" Sooner you get into your house . And then you have to sleep . " Said Myungsoo . Yuri nodded and out of the car  . Myungsoo opened window.

 


" Myungsoo - ah . Thank you for everything . Thank you because you have been with me . You're the best . " Says Yuri , she smiled .

 


" you're welcome . Mrs. Kim restful break . Annyeong . kekekeke ~ . " Myungsoo chuckled softly then he drove his car to leave Yuri house  . Yuri paused , she stared at Myungsoo car that getting away . She smiled .



Ting Tong ....

 


Footsteps sounded from inside the house . Yuri paused , her heart really beating very fast . Actually she is not ready to meet with Kris . She does not know what she should do when she met with Kris .

 


" Unniieeeeeee . " Seohyun hugged Yuri 's body when she opened the door and found Yuri in front of the door.

 


" Unnie . I miss you so much . Where have you been all this time . " Said Seohyun , she let go of her arms .

 


" I just go on vacation . " Says Yuri cold . She walked toward her room  .

 


" Yuri ! ! ! ! ! ! "

 


Yuri stopped , she fell silent . She knew the sound was right . She bit her lower lip , not daring to look back .
Kris ran to Yuri and hugged her tightly , as if he did not want to lose Yuri anymore  .

 


" Yuri - ah . Where did you go ? ? I'm very miss you . I'm worried . " Says Kris , his voice hoarse . Yuri was silent , then she tried to smile and release Kris hug .

 


" I'm just going on vacation for a while oppa . You do not need to worry . " Says Yuri .

 


" You should have told me if you want a holiday , I can accompany you . " Says Kris . Yuri just smiled and shook her head .

 


" I do not want to interrupt your time . Sister like what me if I disturb your time with Sooyoung . Oppa , I'm very tired . I want a break . Good night. " Yuri smiled and then walked away from Kris . Kris paused , he frowned . He felt strange with Yuri attitude . Yuri unusual attitude .


Yuri lay down on her bed . The pain appears again in her heart when she saw Kris . She can not deny that she misses Kris , she wants to hug and kiss Kris . However, all that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter