I love her

Miracles In December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris opened his eyes slowly , the morning sun outside the window of forcing him to wake up soon . He rubbed his eyes , he felt a very heavy head . He turned and saw a woman asleep in his arms . Kris paused for a moment still do not understand what happened , he looked around , a room that is very foreign to him . And he went back to make sure to look back to her, she is really real . And they did not wear clothes , covered only by a blanket . Kris pushed her body rough .

 


" YAK ! ! ! Sooyoung ! ! What are you doing to me ? ? " Shouts Kris . Sooyoung woke up and opened her eyes slowly , she smiled at Kris .

 


" Aigoo , you're awake . Good morning dear . " Said Sooyoung spoiled , she wanted to hug Kris but Kris pushed her roughly .

 


" Tell me quickly ! What happened ? and why I am here ? ? " Kris snapped .

 


" Calm down dear . Are you still forget about what happened last night ? ? ah , dear , you really are very hot . "

 


" What do you mean ? ? "

 


" We did it with a passion . "

 


Kris widened his eyes , heis face flushed fury signifying very large . Then he took off all his clothes were located on the floor and put it .

 


" Listen to me XI Sooyoung ! ! This is a inadvertent , besides I do not ever want to do with you . Do not ever bother my life again , I would immediately tell my dad to cancel plans our engagement . " Says Kris as he walked away from the room .

 


" Aigoo Kris will soon be mine completely , and the jerk Tao will never bother me again because the baby is in my womb will be Kris child  not his child . " Sooyoung smiled sardonically .



> < > < > < > < > <
 


Yuri opened her eyes slowly , the birds chirp and the sun through the window to wake her from the dream world . Yuri rubbed her eyes , overnight she hugged Myungsoo body  . Yuri paused , he stared at Myungsoo handsome face who was sleeping .

 


" If only you were Luhan , surely I would be the luckiest woman in the world . " Yuri muttered softly . She smiled and moved off the bed. Yuri wrap Myungsoo body. Then she went to the bathroom to take a bath .
 


Myungsoo opened his eyes after Yuri got into the shower , he fell silent . Actually before Yuri awake , he 's awake first. It's just that he wants to know Yuri reaction when they know in one bed . Myungsoo sigh softly , he heard when Yuri muttered if he is Luhan . The pain arises in his heart , jealous ? yes he is very jealous . Can not be denied again that he loves Yuri .

 


" I do not care if you love Luhan . which obviously I love you , and I will make you happy . " Myungsoo smiled .




> < > < > < >
 


" Myungsoo - ah , palli . I'm very hungry . " Yuri whined when she saw Myungsoo had finished bathing .

 


" Yes , wait . I want to look good so that you do not shy with me . " Said Myungsoo . Yuri constrict her forehead , she did not understand what Myungsoo said .

 


" Mwoo ? ? what do you mean ? ? "

 


" You do not want your husband to look ugly , so I would look very handsome . "

 


" Jinja ? ? " Yuri approach Myungsoo and hit his arm . Yuri blushed , laughed Myungsoo see Yuri 's face reddened .

 


" Kajja . " Said Myungsoo , he pulled her hand out of their rooms . They head provided at the hotel restaurant and were promptly seated . A waiter came and handed a menu provided by the hotel .

 


" Please enjoy our presentation , Mr. and Mrs. Kim . " Said the waiter , he smiled and bowed his body and immediately moved away . Yuri 's face feels really hot when she heard the servant call him Mrs Kim . It's hard to express what she felt now .
 


" Yul , so when we plan to go back to Korea ? ? ? "

 


" Maybe later after tomorrow . I still can not soothe my brain . "

 


" Is not it a couple of times I say unto you , let me tell you what your problem is . Do not buried alone . " Said Myungsoo , he looked at Yuri who was eating her food .

 


" I'm not sure if it should tell you . My problem really is very complicated . "

 


" As in any problem , you must stay to tell me . "

 


" Well , I 'll tell you after we eat later . On the beach I 'll tell you everything . " Says Yuri , smiling sweetly . Myungsoo nodded and smiled .


> < > < > < > < > < >
 


The morning in Bali Indonesia really very hot unlike in Seoul , no wonder so many foreign travelers who love to vacation here . Yuri wore a collarless shirt and shorts , she and Myungsoo wear casual clothes . They walked along the beach , there was no conversation between them . There was only the sound of waves and the cries of the people who are playing .

 


" Yuri - ah , did not you promise to tell me ? " Said Myungsoo , he turned to Yuri .

 


Yuri sigh softly . She looked at Myungsoo , Myungsoo 's face looks very serious . She took a deep breath before she began to talk .

 


" Seven years ago I met a very handsome man . His face was like a prince from a fairy tale . I accidentally met him on the plane , when we were back to Seoul af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter