Love You

Miracles In December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri opened her eyes slowly, the sun peeked through her window a crack force her to get up. She rubbed her eyes, and stretched slowly. She was staring into a photo that she hug.

 


" Oppa-ya. I really miss you, come home. Do not go too long. " Wheezing Yuri slowly, and then she rose from her bed and went to the bathroom.

 


Yuri completed within 30 to shower and get ready. She looked at her face in the mirror, she felt Kris's face is on her face. She could not deny it anymore if they siblings. Although Yuri tried to dodge, but reality says otherwise. Yuri wore rather thick eyeliner on her eyes so as not too look puffy eyes due to crying last night. Having had enough, she took her bag and left the room.

 


She descended the stairs very slowly, hoping Kris was already seated at the table. Yet another reality speaking, Kris was already really gone away from her. She sighed softly, and sat in front of Seohyun.

 


' Is not this what I want??? But why this feels very sick. It seems half of my heart was taken away by Kris oppa. '

 


Seohyun looked at Yuri with stares, not usually Yuri moody like that. She was about to ask, but she changed her mind, she knew that Yuri would never respond to her question.

 


Yuri looked over the empty seat next to her, Kris usually always sit beside her and held her hand tightly. But now all different. Yuri really could not hold back her tears, she got up, she does not want Seohyun to see her cry. Then she walked quickly to her car without saying a word to Seohyun.

 


" Unnie, be careful on the road. " Shouts Seohyun. Yuri does not care about Seohyun speech, she got into her car, and drove to the rapid strength.

 

 

> <> <> <> <>

 

 

 

Yuri walked towards the campus corridor, tears were really dry. She promised she would not cry anymore, because she believes it is best for her and for Kris. She tried to find Myungsoo, since this morning his handphone can not be contacted. From a distance she saw Sehun and Luhan was chatting, but Yuri did not see Myungsoo. She walked over to them.

 

" Sehun-shi. " Says Yuri. Sehun and Luhan suddenly turned to Yuri, Sehun very surprised to hear Yuri caling his name, because this is the first time Yuri calling his name after 3 years they became friends campus. Luhan looked at Yuri, his gaze is very difficult to decipher.

 


" Ah, Yuri Ne-ah. What is it??? " Said Sehun tried as gently as possible. He smiled very sweetly at Yuri.

 


" Where's Myungsoo?? I do not see him. " Speech Yuri instantly create Sehun and Luhan looked very disappointed. They sighed softly.

 


" Ah, I do not know where he is. As if he was not there to call you?? " Said Sehun.

 


" His Cell phone is off, I've been several times to reach him. Ah well. Thanks for the information. " Yuri smiled and then left them. Yuri did not look to Luhan , she does not want to make eye contact with him. Luhan looked at the back of Yuri was getting away.

 


" Mmmh, Luhan. Are you starting to like Yuri??? I feel very your stare different to her. " Said Sehun. Luhan turned toward him and smiled.

 


" Really?? ah, I feel my gaze to her the same as before. " Says Luhan, patting Sehun shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Yuri walked down the Jeju island, she kicked a small pebble in front of her. She did not follow the course in the last hour, but for some reason she really was not in the mood. She wants to calm the mind. Myungsoo is not present today, some where he is, full day his cell phone could not be reached. She really really missed Myungsoo, especially when these circumstances. She needed Myungsoo, she wanted to cry in Myungsoo arms.

 


" Yuri ! "
Yuri paused, someone calling her name. She smiled, as if to know who is calling.

 


" Myungsoo-ah. " Yuri turned around and smiled happily. But the smile disappeared when she saw the man.

 


" I'm not Myungsoo! And stop calling Myungsoo !! "

 


" Lu ... Luhan-shi. Ah, sorry it looks like I have to go. " Yuri looked nervous, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter