Goodbye

Miracles In December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo cross out the date on the calendar , he sighed heavily. Today is the seventh day since he and Yuri lived in New York , and the last days of his life according to the doctor's predictions . However he will find it very hard to leave Yuri , he is very fond of Yuri .

 


Six days he had spent with Yuri , is extremely valuable . He could feel Yuri love that is so deep to him . He never imagined that Yuri did not love him , but only pity him , but it turns out he was wrong , Yuri really loved him .

 


" If today were the last day in my life , I want to make Yuri know and understand that I love her so much more than anything in this world . " Myungsoo muttered .

 


Then , he pulled out his cell phone and call someone .

 


" Hello , "

 


" Doctor Suho , sorry seems these days I can not do therapy . " Said Myungsoo .

 


" But Myungsoo , you have to keep doing therapy , you have not been doing this therapy . It's for your health . " Said Doctor Suho .

 


" No doctor , today I would like to accompany Yuri . I'm just scared , I could no longer accompany Yuri . "

 


" But ... "

 


Myungsoo turn off the cell phone . He paused , then lowered his head and smiled .

 

" I want to spend my time with Yuri . "

 

Myungsoo walked out of his room and into the kitchen . He saw Yuri was preparing breakfast for them . Myungsoo hugged Yuri 's body from behind . He rested his chin on Yuri shoulder .

 


" Good morning, baby . " Said Myungsoo .

 

" Good morning , too, oppa . " Says Yuri , she was smiling and turning her body . She kissed Myungsoo cheek .

 


" Why only on the cheek ? ? I want here . " Myungsoo pointed to his lips . Yuri chuckled and then she kissed Myungsoo lips.

 


" Baby , what you want to do today ? ? " Said Myungsoo . Yuri paused and then she shook her head .

 

" Apparently not oppa . Wae ? ? "

 


" Mmm , what's the very thing you want to do this as long as you could never do? ? " Said Myungsoo . Yuri silent , she constrict forehead seem to be thinking .

 


" I want to go to Central Park , not now autumn ? ? I 'd love to go there . " Says Yuri .

 


" Well , after our breakfast we will go there . " Myungsoo Said with a smile . Yuri nodded her head and smiled sweetly .

 


> < > < > < > < >

 

 

" Do you really like this place? ? ? " Says Myungsoo holding Yuri hands . Yuri nodded her head and smiled . She did not turn her eyes to the sights around the central park . Visible , very impressed by the scenery Yuri here .

 

 

" This is beautiful oppa . " Yuri muttered . Myungsoo smiled and nodded .

 


" This is the second time I visited this place . " Said Myungsoo .

 


" Oppa , I 'd love to our photograph wedding , we do here . How ? ? Beautiful is not it? ? "

 


Myungsoo was silent , he lowered his head . For this time , he was not able to meet Yuri demand . He was desperate to get married with Yuri , but he knew they could never marry . Yuri felt the question was not reply by Myungsoo , then she turned to Myungsoo .

 


" Oppa , why are you silent ? ? What you do not want to marry me eoh ? ? " Yuri 's expression reveals disappointment . Myungsoo just kiss Yuri lips , he smiled .

 


" Of course I really want to marry you baby , just before I was thinking , when are we going to get married . " Said Myungsoo lie .

 


" I want us to get married soon . " Says Yuri .

 


" Anything for You , baby . " Myungsoo pinched Yuri nose exasperation . Yuri chuckled softly , she leaned her head on Myungsoo 's shoulder . They see the leaves falling .

 


" Oppa , you know . My dream is to go to central park with people who I love . And now my dream come true , now I was in central park with you , person I love . " Yuri muttered . Myungsoo smiled and gently kissed Yuri head .

 


" How much you love me , baby ? ? " Ask Myungsoo .

 


" I do not know oppa . I can not measure it , it's just , I feel so in love . I never want to lose you . Then , how about you oppa ? ? " Says Yuri .

 


" I do not know how much I love you, because in this world nothing as big as for my love to you . If I had to choose between losing you or losing my life . I prefer lose my life , because I am sure , I will never be able to feel the pain of losing you . Have you is the most beautiful ever God has given me . Everything feels really very beautiful . " Said Myungsoo . Yuri smiled , she really felt very touched by Myungsoo words . She also felt what Myungsoo felt . Myungsoo was silent , he felt a pain in his head had started to relapse , he bit his lip strong to withstand strong pain . Blood had started to come out of his nose , but he immediately delete it . He did not want Yuri to know .

 


" Oppa , I'm really very grateful to you . Because your presence , I can be strong and tough . You saved me from the pain that heart by Luhan and Kris Oppa , you are always making sure everything will be fine. "

 


Myungsoo closed his eyes , the pain in his head was not really able to be detained again . He was trying hard to hold it .

 


" I had thought , if I will not be able to love another man besides Luhan and Kris Oppa , but it turns out I was wrong . You are present in my life , you are always with me when I'm alone , you're always encouraged me with love and affection , until finally I realized , I love you , I'm afraid to lose you . Even I forget , how it feels to love Luhan and Kris Oppa . All I remember is , I love you , and love you so much . Even if you ask me , who is more meaningful in my life ? ? I will surely answer you . Because you are making everything beautiful , you are making the impossible become possible , you have made me feel a sense of happiness and the true meaning of love . I wanted to like this forever , until we get married , have children , and until we close our eyes forever . " Yuri muttered . She smiled , then she turned to Myungsoo . Yuri's eyes widen when she saw Myungsoo unconscious with blood coming out of his nose and his face was very pale .

 


" Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa . "

 

 

> < > < > < > < >

 

Yuri weeping , she occasionally looked at Myungsoo is being examined by a doctor . She did not think if Myungsoo would be like this . Shortly thereafter , the young and handsome doctor who examined Myungsoo out of the room . Yuri immediately approached him .

 


" Doctor , how his condition ? ? " Says Yuri with full worry . The doctor paused , he stared at her blankly .

 


" Can we talk in my room ? ? " Says the doctor . Yuri nodded .

 

 

 

 

 

 


Yuri sat in front of the doctor . Look on her face really showed concern . She breathed in deeply.

 


" I am Kim Suho , a doctor specialist for cancer . " Said the doctor , holding out his hand to Yuri .

 


" I'm Kwon Yuri . " Says Yuri shaking Suho hands .

 


" Are you the wife of a patient named Myungsoo ? ? ? " Ask Suho .

 


" No, I'm just his girlfriend . " Says Yuri , shaking her head weakly . Suho sighed , he did not seem to have the heart to tell her about the disease Myungsoo to Yuri .

 


" A week ago , he come in and do the inspection . He told me to keep secret about the disease to you . " Said Suho . Yuri paused , her brow constrict . To what Myungsoo secret his illness ? ? Yuri also already know about Myungsoo disease .

 


" Why w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter