Goodbye

Miracles In December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" XI Luhan ! ! ! ! ! ! WAIT ! ! ! ! ! ! "

 

 


Taeyeon shouted and ran after Luhan . Luhan stopped , he turned . And .....
 

 

Plakk ....
 

 

A fairly hard slap landed on Luhan right cheek . Luhan winced in pain . With a face full of emotion , Taeyeon stared Luhan .

 


" How dare you treat our Yuri like that ? ? You should be lucky to be loved by a Kwon Yuri ! ! ! Though a lot of men who are all of you who want to Yuri but she always refused . " Shouts Taeyeon in front Luhan .

 


" If it's like that , Yuri means very stupid could love a man like me . And , I do not like stupid women . " Says Luhan cynical . Taeyeon could not resist getting her emotions , she was about to slap Luhan for the second time , but her hand was arrested by Tiffany .

 


" Come on , taengo . Dont you spend your energy for a jerk like him ! ! ! " Says Tiffany . She looked at Luhan with a look that is very cynical .

 


" Listen to me Xi Luhan ! ! Someday , everything will turn around ! You're going to love Yuri and at that time she will never care about you ! ! You mark my words ! " Said Taeyeon as she walked away leaving Luhan .
 

 


> < > < > < > < > < > < >
 

 


" Yuri - ah . Gwenchana ? ? " Jessica asked .

 


" Yuri ! Stop loving man that ! He had never respect you ! ! ! "
 

 

" Yul , open your eyes . Men like him do not deserve rude to you love . "
 

 

" Unnie , if the situation is like this . I let Kai oppa for you. "
 

 

Greeting Jessica , Tiffany , Taeyeon and Yoona just replied with smile from Yuri  . She wanted to strive tough , but her heart is now fragile . But only part of a fragile heart . Maybe she should like to thank Kris for taking part heart again.

 


" Thank you because you 've been worried . But believe me , I'm fine. " Says Yuri .
 

 

" Yuri Sunbaenim , this is for you . " A girl handed over to Yuri and a rose with the word 'baby' .
 

 

" Who sent it me ? ? " Ask Yuri .

 


" Yuri Noona . This is for you . " An unknown man named DO handed a rose with the word ' dont ' .
 

 

Yuri frowned , not understanding . Again another student handed a red rose with the word 'cry . ' .
 

 

" Yul , if the writing on the flowers strung together , would be the ' baby dont cry ' . " Said Taeyeon while researching the flowers.
 

 

" What does this mean ? and who sent it . " Says Yuri .
 

 

" Jinja ? ? It's really very romantic . Aigoo . "
 

 

" Maybe your fans give you this one , because he saw you crying Yul . "
 

 

" Ah molla . "
 

 

Without them knowing it , from a distance the figure of a man looking at them .
 

 

" Baby Dont Cry , . " Says the man with a smile and leave .
 


> < > < > < > < > < > <
 


" Luhan - shi . your Actions to Yuri really is outrageous . " Said Myungsoo . He sat next to Luhan . Luhan just smiled a little .
 

 

" Did you like her ? ? " Ask Luhan .
 

 

" I do not know . I do not know if I like her or not . But , every time I looked at her face , my heart is beating erratically . And this is the first time I felt this strange feeling . " Said Myungsoo . his eyes imagining Yuri pretty face .
 

 

" Take Yuri so she does not bother me anymore . " Says Luhan cynical then go left Myungsoo . Myungsoo stared back Luhan is getting away .
 

 

" I do not know , but I guess in his eyes he likes Yuri . " Myungsoo muttered .
 

 

Myungsoo looked around the campus , he saw the woman withmake up thick and y dress looks have always wanted to seek his attention .

 


" Oppa . Marry Me . " Hyuna went to Myungsoo . She put a cute face on the front of Myungsoo . Myungsoo stared  Hyuna from top untill down.

 


" I'm sorry . But I have been married to Kwon Yuri . " Said Myungsoo leaving HyunA . The fangirl scream hysterically when they heard Myungsoo married to Yuri .

 


" Aish , again and again to be Yuri . When can I beat Yuri . " Grumpy Hyuna .
 

 

> < > < > < > < > < > < >

 

The Queenkas was busy chatting and joking . Each of them together would surely be very crowded atmosphere . And wherever they will always be the center of attention . Myungsoo smiled and walked over to them . The woman screamed hysterically see Myungsoo . They're really fascinated by Myungsoo beauty.
 

 

" Hey Girls . " Myungsoo Said when he was approaching the Queenkas . They were surprised to see the arrival of Myungsoo .
 

 

" Aaaaahhh . Myungsoo . " Jessica screamed hysterically , her arms hugged Myungsoo . Myungsoo smiled and tried to let go of Jessica's hand .
 

 

" Could I borrow your Yuri ? ? " Said Myungsoo . He glanced in the direction of Yuri . Yuri choking heard Myungsoo words .
 

 

" What the hell ? ? ? ? "Says Yuri , she glared at Myungsoo .
 

 

" Sure . " Said Taeyeon and Tiffany together. Yuri widened her eyes , she looked surprised to Taeyeon and Tiffany . She surprised why they allow Myungsoo to borrow her.
 

 

" Thank you . " Said Myungsoo , winking and he pulled Yuri hand away .
 

 

" YAK ! ! ! YAK ! ! YAK ! ! Get off me ! ! ! ! " Says Yuri , trying to release Myungsoo grip.
 

 

" Shut up Miss beautiful . " Myungsoo Said with a smile . He tightened his grip . Myungsoo brought Yuri into the parking lot , he opened his car door and pushed Yuri to get into his car .
 

 

" Yak ! ! where you want to take me ? ? ? " Shouts Yuri . Myungsoo sitting next to Yuri just smiled .
 

 

" I think today I'm really bored . So I want you to accompany me to eat , play , hangoutand having fun . " Myungsoo Said he began running his car .

 


" Wait Myungsoo . Today I still have dance lessons with Kai Sam . " Says Yuri , in fact today she no lessons anything , it's just that she lied in order Myungsoo thought better to take her away .

 


" Oh really? ? Is not no problem if you absent Kai Sam dance lessons ? I heard Kai sam really like you , so I think he would not be upset if you do not follow his lesson . " Myungsoo Said with a grin . Yuri sighed rough . Inevitably Yuri obey what he wants .
 

 

During the trip Yuri was silent , she did not intend to chat with Myungsoo although Myungsoo several times to talk to her . After to travel about 30 minutes , Myungsoo pulled into the biggest mall in Seoul . Myungsoo parked his car and opened the car door for Yuri .
 

 

" Come on , princess . " Said Myungsoo .
 

 

" Tch , you really are very cheap . " Yuri sneered . Myungsoo just smiled and then grab Yuri 's hand . Yuri dismissed.

 


" Do not touch me! " Says Yuri . She then walked away from Myungsoo .
 

 

" Aish . She was actually very interesting . She was different from other girls . " Myungsoo muttered and walked to match pace with Yuri .

 


" Yuri - ah . Kajja , it really looks like a very interesting game . " Myungsoo pointed to a spot game lovers .

 


" Ah , I do not want to. Why do we get there? we are not lovers. " Says Yuri .
 

 

" Aish , we have to go there anyway . " Myungsoo forcing Yuri , he pulled Yuri hand.
 

 

Myungso register themselves to follow the couple's game . He drew Yuri to advance to the stage . Although Yuri tried to resist but Myungsoo force stronger than her . Finally she can not do a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter