Jebal

Miracles In December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri was silent , she was not able to say anything . The pain and the pain appeared in her chest . So this is the reason Myungsoo decided to broke up with her , just because he was convicted for not survive much longer .

 


Yuri slowly wiped tears from her cheeks , " Oppa , is there a way to cure it ? ? ? "

 


" There are but only a few percent . Only a miracle can help heal . Better now you see him . Do not leave him . I'm sure he needed you . " Said Leeteuk .

 


" Thank you oppa , I'm sorry to have bothered your time . Annyeong . " Yuri bending her body and went away from Leeteuk room .

 

 

Yuri P.O.V

 

 

I kept running and crying , I dont care gaze people around the hospital who kept looking at me with a strange look . They did not know what I'm feeling right now . I sat in the park behind the hospital . I covered my face with my hands . I was sobbing , could not bear the pain in the chest .

 


For the first time I felt extreme pain like this . It hurts that I feel at this moment exceeds the pain when I know Kris oppa is my brother , and when pain exceeds Luhan toying me .

 


I feel this is really unfair to me . Everyone who slowly left me . I remembered the words Leeteuk oppa . Yes , Currently Myungsoo needed me . I know it . I rushed to my car and started to leave . I intend to go to Myungsoo home . I still remember when Myungsoo gave me his home address .

 


20 minutes later , I finally got home very luxurious . I immediately got out of my car and go into the home page . I push doorbell several times . After I waited long enough , eventually I heard the sound of footsteps approaching the door .

 


" Annyeonghaseyo . " I said with a smile when I saw a woman opened the door .

 


" Oh , annyeonghaseyo . "

 

" What Myungsoo in home? ? " I said .

 


" Mmm , Myungsoo oppa was away , but maybe he will come home soon . Please login . " Says the woman, . I smiled and followed her . After sat down and give me a cold drink , she sat beside me .

 


I noticed this girl 's face , she really is very pretty . There are no defects at all in her face , and she seemed very friendly girl .

 


" Mmm , what did you Myungsoo oppa friend ? ? " Ask her .

 


I nodded slowly and smiled , " I'm Kwon Yuri . "

 

The girl looked very surprised when I introducing myself , she looked at me .

 


" Omooooo , so you are Yuri Unnie , Myungsoo oppa girlfriend ? ? ? Aigooo , you're very pretty , Unnie-yaa , Myungsoo oppa is very smart to choose a lover . I'm Kim Suzy , sister of Myungsoo oppa . "

 


I just smiled and nodded . So , she did not know if I'm not Myungsoo girlfriend again .

 


" Unnie , you know , almost every time he is always telling about you , he always praised you , and he always tells me how he loves you . Unnie , this is the first time he loves a girl very deeply , only this time he always compliment a gil in every speech . And this is the first time I saw Myungsoo oppa happy . "

 


I paused to hear words of Suzy , my body trembled , I guess my eyes began to feel very hot . I bowed my head , I did not want Suzy to see me cry .

 


" Mmm , Unnie yaa . I have to go , my friend was waiting outside . You'd better wait Myungsoo oppa in his room . " Said Suzy , she showed me a room on the top floor . I nodded and smiled at her .

 


" Gomawo . " I said .

 

" Unnie ya , I hope you will often come to our house . After all , sooner or later you will become part of this family . " Says Suzy very happy . I smiled and nodded . Then I walked to Myungsoo room . I open his door slowly . I'm surprise when I saw a picture of me that are very large on the walls of Myungsoo room . I go into his room , do not forget I close the door . I looked around his room , and my eyes fell on a small diary in the drawer . Slowly I opened and read it.

 

I do not believe in love , for 23 years I lived in this world , I do not believe in love , until I met her . With the girl I met at the airport . Our meeting was indeed an accident , but I accidentally stepped on her cell phone just to seek her attention . She was a very beautiful and attractive. My heart always feel vibrate when near her . Seeing her smile could make my world feel really very beautiful , and seeing er cry make my heart feels very sick indeed . What is this called love ? ? ? why is love so complicated ? ? The girl , Kwon Yuri , the beautifful name as her face .

 

 

Fate , a word that can make life very dim . For some reason , I have experienced anything like this . While I find happiness in love , but fate brought me to part with it. Suffering from brain cancer has been very severe , even I do not know what tomorrow I can open my eyes and see her smile . While I managed to make mine and then I also have to accept the fact that my life will never be longer. Selfish indeed if I wanted her to stay on my side because I believe will always make her happy . However , the fact I could not keep up and make her happy . Men have diseases like me could not do anything . The bitter truth is that I have to take is I have to go away from her before she loves me . I do not want when she loves me , she will feel the pain because I could not live longer with her . It was ironic . But , is it possible she would cry in my tomb later ? ? ? is it possible she felt miss me ? ? ah , I do not know .

 

 

My hands trembled . Tears flowed freely from my eyes . I was no longer able to withstand all of this . I sobbed louder. I do not care if anyone is listening .

 

" Myungsoo - ah . " I mumbled , lamenting all the pain in the heart .

 

 

" Yu .. Yuri .. What are you doing here ? ? " I immediately turned towards the man who suddenly appeared in front of me . I looked at him sarcastically .

 


" You're a liar ! ! ! " I said . Myungsoo was silent , did not seem to understand what I say .

 


" What do you mean ? ? "

 

" Why did not you ever tell me if you have this severe disease Myungsoo . Why ? ? ? " I screamed , I lost control , my emotions felt peaked .

 

" So you already know ? ? that's great if you already know . So you 'll never have a reason to stick with me a boy have diseases like me . " Sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter