My fiancee friend

Miracles In December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Myungsoo . Yuri and I going to go home . We will visit you often . "

 


I smiled at the man beside me . We walked to his car by holding hands . I sat down beside him . He began to run his car . Every now and then I looked at the man next to me , a man who had accompanied the last year since Myungsoo departure of my life .

 


His name is Kim Suho , he was the first specialist cancer could handle Myungsoo disease . I still remember when he tried to comfort me because of the departure of Myungsoo . He always took the time to join me . And three months ago , he asked me to be his girlfriend . I accept his love .

 


If asked if I love him ? ? I'm definitely going to answer yes , but I can not love him like I love Myungsoo , as I love Luhan and Kris Oppa . I took him into my lover because I feel very comfortable around him . He is a man who is full of love .

 


" Honey , I 've found the building very suitable for our engagement party . I 've asked designer to decorate the stage like autumn atmosphere . I'm sure you 'll like it . " Said Suho , he turned to Yuri and smiled at her .

 


" I would be very like, Oppa . Whatever you give me , for sure I would like it very much . " I smiled .

 


" I'm very proud to have a very beautiful girlfriend like you . " Suho gently my hair .

 


 End Yuri P.O.V

 

 

 

> < > < > < > < > < >

 

 

 

Suho opened his laptop , he opens incoming mail and open it . He smiled when opening incoming mail to him .

 


From : Lulu
To : Guardian
You're so getting engaged next week ? ? ? I was at the airport . In half an hour I will be leaving for New York .

 

Suho smiled and ​​typing a reply.

 

To : Lulu
From : Guardian
Of course I will get engaged next week . Building and all the equipment I already prepared . Means , you will arrive in New York tomorrow morning , I 'll pick you up at the airport . Did you come up with your fiance ? ?

 


From : Lulu
To : Guardian
Ah , finally you're going to get engaged soon . Who is the lucky lady who could have the handsome doctor like you ? ? ? What she is very pretty ? ? yes , I will go to new york with my fiance .

 

 

To : Lulu
From : Guardian
She is very beautiful , like a goddess . If you see her , I'm sure you 'll fall in love with her . When are you going to marry your fiance ? ? ? been a year you get engaged but not married .

 

 

From : Lulu
To : Guardian
For me there will be no more beautiful woman than YulBaby . I do not know , I can not love her . I still need time to be able to accept her fully in my life .

 

 

To : Lulu
From : Guardian
I became very curious how your YulBaby face ? ? ? so that she could make the handsome handsome and the most popular men in high school to first fall in love very deeply. What are you to New York because you intend to seek your YulBaby ? ? ?

 

 

From : Lulu
To : Guardian
She was very pretty , very pretty . No one can match her ​​beauty . Of course , I 'll look for her . Suho , I had to board the plane , the plane will leave soon .

 

 

To : Lulu
From : Guardian
Well , email me if you're up to . I 'll pick you up at the airport .


Suho closed his laptop , he was not aware if Yuri was at his side .

 


" Unfortunately , since when are you here ? ? ? " Said Suho shocked .

 


" Since you're cheating your laptop premises . " Says Yuri sullenly .

 


" Aigoo , I'm not cheating honey . I just reply to a message from my friend who is in korea . Tomorrow he will be up in New York . " Suho hugged Yuri body tightly .

 


" He came here on purpose to come to our engagement ? ? ? " Says Yuri .

 


" Yes , he also said he will look for someone here . He was with his fiancee . " Said Suho .

 


" What if his fiancé was living in my apartment as long as they were in New York ? ? ? after all, I'm so lonely , I need a friend . "

 


" What a great idea . " Said Suho .

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter