Heart attack

Miracles In December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yuri Unnie . "

 

 


Yuri turned to Seohyun . Her eyes widened when she saw Seohyun and Luhan . Her heart was beating very fast . Strange feeling in her heart reappeared when looking Luhan . Luhan was silent , he did not know what he should be happy or sad to see Yuri . He was very happy to meet again with Yuri , but he was sad that Yuri is prospective fiancée turns of Suho . Seohyun hug Yuri tightly . She really misses her sister.

 


" Unnie . I miss you so much . " Said Seohyun . Yuri smiled then hug Seohyun .

 


" I miss you so much . " Yuri muttered . Yuri did not stare Luhan . Somehow , she felt very uncomfortable . Suho seen silent confusion .

 


" Aigooo , it turns out you guys know each other? ? ? " Said Suho . Yuri pulled Seohyun back then she smiled .

 


" Of course , we know each other . She is Seohyun , my sister . And Luhan , he was a friend of my campus . " Says Yuri . Luhan just smirked . He looked away .

 


" Yes , we are friends  . Only college friends . " Luhan emphasis in his sentence . He looked at Yuri smiled sardonically . Seohyun stared at Luhan , while Yuri , she tried to ignore Luhan greeting . She pulled Seohyun hand .

 


" Come on , I 've prepared a breakfast to welcome you . " Says Yuri pulling Seohyun to get into her apartmen followed by Suho and Luhan .

 


They sat at the table , Yuri sitting beside Suho . She put rice and side dishes to plate front of Suho .

 


" Ah , thank you dear . You're a very good future wife . " Praise Suho to Yuri . Yuri just smiled sweetly . While Luhan he just smirked . Seohyun attention gestures Luhan , then she sighed softly .

 


" So , Luhan . You and Yuri is a college friend ? ? " Said Suho .

 


" Yes , we are friends of college . " Says Luhan with cold .

 


" How is she in college ? ? ? I think she's the most beautiful woman on campus . " Suho Said with a chuckle softly . Yuri pinch Suho arm with spoiled . Luhan who saw it immediately looked away .

 


" She was the prettiest and most popular women on our campus . All men greatly admired her. But she just loves a man , but he was too stupid for never ignore her love . The man was feeling her lost after Yuri away from his life . " Says Luhan with ease. Yuri was silent , she felt really very uncomfortable .

 


" Ah , really? ? ? aigoo , who he was? ? ? " Says Luhan with curiosity .

 


" The man .. "

 

" Ah , Seohyun . As long as you 're in New York , you live in my apartmen . I 've prepared a room for you . " Says Yuri cut Luhan 's words . She dont want Suho know the truth .

 


" Thank you Unnie . I'm very happy. " Said Seohyun as she showed a smile on her face .

 


" And you Luhan , you live in my apartmen . Relax, your angel be safe with my pretty Yuri . " Said Suho , winking to Yuri . Luhan 's face showed lazy when he saw skinship Suho and Yuri , he includes food into his mouth and chewed .

 


' Your Yuri ? ? ? ? she's not your Yuri , she is my Yuri ! ! ! . '

 


" Oppa , are not you off tomorrow ? ? " Says Yuri .

 


" Why dear ? ? What do you want to ask me ? ? " Suho smiled and nodded .

 


" Yes Oppa . I want to go to the beach . As long as I live in New York , I 've never been to that place . " Says Yuri .

 


" Of course , tomorrow we will go there with Luhan and Seohyun . We will do a double date . " Said Suho , he kissed Yuri cheek  . Luhan fist , Seohyun turned to Luhan , she worried about emotions Luhan will see Suho intimacy and Yuri , because she knew Luhan true feelings .

 


" Unfortunately , today I will check all of our engagements begin preparation of the building , and anything . And also , we should try to dress for our engagement . " Said Suho .

 


" Ah , yes . I almost forgot . When are we going to leave oppa ? ? "

 


" Now . Are you done eating ? ? "

 


" Yes oppa . I 'll take care of this first plate dishes . " Says Yuri , she stood up and cleaning plate dishes to the kitchen .

 


" Unnie , let me help you . " Seohyun was got up , she smiled and then she helped Yuri clear the dishes and glasses to the kitchen . Luhan stared at Yuri , He actually missed Yuri . He really want to hug and kiss Yuri . However , this was all he cant do . Suho astonished Luhan stare , then he followed the direction of gaze Luhan . Yes , Luhan was staring at Yuri .

 


" Yes , I see you staring Yuri . What now do you believe what I say ? ? Yuri is very pretty , and I think she's prettier than your YulBaby . But unfortunately she is mine . " Suho whispered softly in Luhan ear , he chuckled softly . Luhan smiled without turning his gaze from Yuri .

 


" Yes , she is very pretty , and you're lucky to have her . "

 

 

> < > < > < > < >

 

 


Yuri stared at herself in the large mirror in a most luxurious boutique in New York . She smiled when she saw how perfectly with elegant red dress . She is trying to dress her engagement with Suho . Yuri chuckled , then from the mirror , she saw Suho with black tuxedo walking towards her . Suho put his arm in Yuri stomach , He hugged Yuri from behind . He rested his chin on Yuri shoulder .

 


" You know dear . You always look so pretty . Somehow I feel i cant expressing this , but I'm really very lucky to have a woman as perfect as you. " Suho murmur .

 


Yuri smiled , how she was flattered to hear Suho words . She reversed her face and put her arm around Suho neck .

 


" I should say that I'm very lucky to have a boylfriend like you . You're very handsome , kind and compassionate . " Says Yuri .

 


" I love you Yuri , very very love you . And now I really feel very happy , because soon you will be mine completely . You will be Mrs. Kim Suho . " He pinched Yuri nose exasperation .

 


" Appoooo . " Yuri whined spoiled . Suho small chuckle , then his hand touched Yuri tiny face , he brought his face close to Yuri . They're lip perfect stick .

 

 

> < > < > < >

 

 

Luhan paused , he stared at several photo Yuri and Suho residing in Yuri apartment wall . Luhan really do not understand all of this . Why Yuri with Suho . Where Myungsoo ? ? Why Yuri not with Myungsoo ? ? ?

 


He did not expect that Yuri is a woman who Suho intent . His heart really ached . How not , so long Luhan misses Yuri , and now he must accept the fact if Yuri soon be engaged to Suho .

 

Luhan slowly closed his eyes , he felt very tired . Seohyun approaching him , and she sat next to Luhan .

 


" Oppa , what do you want me to make coffee or tea ? ? " Ask Seohyun . Luhan shook his head without opening his eyes .

 


" You're looking very tired , you better rest . " Said Seohyun .

 


" Not . I would wait until Suho came , then I will rest in his apartmen . " Says Luhan . Seohyun stared at Luhan , she lowered her head . She knows what Luhan feel at this moment , she is also very know if Luhan is still very much in love with Yuri .

 


" Oppa . I'm so sorry . " Seohyun muttered . Luhan opened his eyes and turned to Seohyun , constrict his forehead .

 


" For what? " Says Luhan . Seohyun bowed her head , tears out of her eyes and down her cheeks .

 


" If only I had not used force to meet and kiss you, certainly you and Yuri unnie will be together until now . Yuri Unnie not with Suho oppa , but w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter