Our Memories

Miracles In December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri widened her eyes , her head up , she was look figure of a man that she had been waiting . Once time she looked at her watch . It has been about 1 hour but the man did not appear that she was waiting too .

 


" Aish , where is he ? why not come too , " Yuri muttered . She then sat down and knock her feet on the floor . Boredom enveloped her .

 


" If only she was not a man who is very love to me , I certainly would not waste my time just to wait for him . "

 


Suddenly someone kissed her cheek . Yuri surprised , she turned and was about to hit him . But the man swiftly hold Yuri hands . Yuri's eyes widen . The man showed his best smirk .

 


" Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa : D Kris oppa . " Yuri shouted and immediately hug Kris . Kris smiled and hugged Yuri 's body .

 


" I miss you so much baby Yul . " Said Kris head while gently Yuri hair .

 


" I really miss you oppa . "

 

><><><><><

 


" Actually, what happened ? why are you like it was in the toilet . " Says Luhan , he spoke without turning to Myungsoo who was by his side . He remains focused driving .

 


" It's all because of crazy girl ! ! ! " Myungsoo muttered irritably.

 


" What did she do ? what she you ? " Luhan chuckled softly .

 


" It's not . You know , she accused me stepped her handphone . she asked me to replace it , and the crazy thing is that she asked me to replace the cell phone with the clothes that I wear . Then she left me on the toilet . She is really very crazy . haish , "

 


Luhan laughed out loud at Myungsoo story  . Almost they car hit the pavement because Luhan lost focus control .

 


" Why are you laughing ? what's so funny ? Tch . " Sneered Myungsoo , he glared hard at Luhan .

 


" Your story is very funny indeed . For the first time there was a woman in the need to a cassanova like it . Hahahahaha ........ price you will fall Myungsoo . "
 

 

" It's not at all funny . " Myungsoo smirked Luhan who continue to laugh at himself .
 

 

" What that girl is beautiful ? ? "

 


" She's really very pretty . "
 

 

" Did not you say all women are beautiful ? " Sneered Luhan .
 

 

" She's different . She's really very pretty . Her eyes are very beautiful , small sharp nose , lips very y , aaah I describe her beauty really difficult . " Myungsoo smiled imagine Yuri 's face . Luhan nodded at Myungsoo story , but suddenly he remembered Yuri when Myungsoo describe the characteristic features of the woman .

 


" Do you know her name ? "
 

 

" I do not know who the girl was annoying . huh . "
 

 

" If you see her again. What would you do ? you will repay it huh ? "

 


" Of course . If I see her again , I 'll ................................ kiss her . And say ' will you be my girlfriend ' . "

 


" Tch , you are really very cheap . "
 

 

 

> < > < > < > < > < > < > < > < > < > < > <

 


Kris looked at Yuri 's face , he smiled . Yuri was eating did not realize that Kris was watching her.

 


" Yul . "
 

 

" Ne , oppa . Wae ? " Yuri looked up and stared at Kris .
 

 

" You're more beautiful . very very beautiful . " Says Kris . He did not take his eyes off Yuri beautiful face Yuri . Yuri smiled , she blushed .
 

 

" You're also very handsome oppa . You're like a prince from a fairy tale . "
Kris pulled Yuri hand , and held it .

 


" I missed the wonderful memories we used to be . " Kris murmured . Yuri looked at Kris melancholy , she took a slow breath .
 

 

" Oppa , please do not bring our old memories again . We are now different , I am your sister . "
 

 

" If I could turn back time , I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter