hurt again

Miracles In December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan opened his eyes slowly , he rubbed his eyes slowly , and then he turned to the girl who was fast asleep beside him . He smiled at the girl.


 


" You're very pretty even if you 're asleep too . It was very peaceful to see your face . " Luhan kissing Yuri 's face , there was no part of Yuri face will be missed by kiss Luhan . Yuri stretched, and opened her eyes slowly .


 


" Aish , naughty namja . " Yuri grumbled when it got rained kisses from Luhan . Luhan just chuckled softly and looked at Yuri 's face .


 


" Good morning Baby . " Luhan Said with a smile .

 


 

" Good morning Lulu too . " Yuri smiled sweetly . She gently Luhan cheek . Luhan existing Yuri touching hands on his cheeks , he smiled .


 


" You know baby , this is the most beautiful thing in my life . The first time I see when I wake up is your pretty face , which is the first time I touch your skin , which is the first time I smell the fragrance of your body . I want to feel it every day and forever . " Says Luhan , he gently kissed the back of her hand . Yuri smiled , how happy she is now careful . It feels true happiness she feels very complete .


 


" Thank Luhan . I'm very happy . " It felt tears flowing from Yuri eyelids , she does not know how to express the happy moment .


 


" Do not cry . I do not want to see the person I love to cry . " Luhan wipe the tears running down her cheeks  .


 


" I love you . "

 


 

"I'd love you so much , Yuri . " Luhan hugging tightly Yuri body, Yuri 's face buried in his arms .



 


> < > < > < > < > < > < > < > < > < >


 


 

Taeyeon , Jessica , Yoona and Tiffany were chatting together , they laugh and joke . Actually, the topic that they are talking about prince on their campus . Yuri seemed not at all interested in taking the gossip with her friends . Smiled as she prefers to imagine Luhan face  .


 


" Aigoo , Yuri - yaah . I see you always smiling . What's wrong with you ? ? ? " Says Jessica .

 


 

" Aniyaaa . " Yuri chuckled softly , her face flushed with embarrassment .


 


" Look , you're blushing . Actually, what happened ? you're in love ? "

 


 

" More than in love . " Says Yuri .

 


 

" I'm glad to see you smiling cheerful like this . " Said Taeyeon , she smiled at Yuri .

 


 

" Thank you because you are always with me . Somehow I if there is no you . You are indeed the most best . " Yuri smiled sincerely . She was actually very lucky to have friends like them .


 


" We will always be together . Whatever happens , we 'll stay together . "

 


 

They laughed together . No day is the most beautiful if it does not come together like this .

 


 

" Uh , guys , what you heard the latest news about our campus ? ? ? " Said Yoona shouting .

 


 

" Aigoo , Yoong . Can you turn down the volume of your voice . " Taeyeon grumbled .

 


 

" Mian Unnie , it's just gossip that I have brought this time it really is fantastic . " Said Yoona .

 


 

" What is it ? ? what is it? ? I want to know . " Jessica replied with a very excited .

 


 

" I heard this rumor when I was in the toilet , two girls talking about Krystal . They say , Minho broke up with Krystal after they have , so many argue that Minho  just wants her ity . And now , he's making out with Sulli . "

 


 

Yuri suddenly choked when she heard the words of Yoona . Taeyeon , Yoona , Jessica and Tiffany turned to Yuri .


 


" Gwenchana ? ? "

 


 

" Ah , I'm fine. It's just that I was choking . " Says Yuri with a smile . She tried to smile , but her heart is actually really very restless . Speech Yoona really make her disturbed . Sweat began running down her body , her heart really feel uneasy . Her eyes are looking Luhan figure  , but she did not find him.

 


> < > < > < >


Along the way to her house , Yuri just kept thinking about what Yoona said. She can not deny that today she is really very scared . She was afraid her fate will be the same as Krystal . She was afraid if Luhan will leave her after they have .


 


" Aigoo , I should not be minded like that . I'm sure , Luhan would never leave me . He loves me . I'm sure of it. "


 


Yuri tried to convince herself . She believes Luhan with her not because Luhan want with her , but because Luhan love her.


 


Yuri car into the yard of her house , she was surprised when she saw Luhan car was in her yard . Since college , Yuri did not meet with Luhan , and now she saw Luhan car was in her yard .


 


Yuri's heart beats faster than normal , cold sweat began to wet her body . She can not lie , if this time she felt suspicious of Luhan . Yuri out of her car very slowly , she did not want Seohyun and Luhan to know hern arrival . She opened the door very quietly , and her body became instantly frozen .
Her eyes widened , her body was frozen , she felt the blood flow to the head . Her head feels really hot . She saw Luhan and Seohyun hugging while kissing . Seohyun hug Luhan . Yuri 's eyes really hot. They are not aware of the existence of Yuri . Yuri is not really strong lag to see them , she turned and closed the door very loudly .


 


Brakkkkkk ....

 


 

Luhan and Seohyun seemed surprised to hear the sound of slamming doors . Luhan saw someone running .

 


 

" Yuri Unnie . " Seohyun muttered . Luhan widened his eyes , he tried to catch Yuri , but Seohyun held him .


 


" Jebal , Oppa . Stay here . "

 


 

" Let me go ! " ShoutLuhan . He let go of Seohyun with very rough  . Then he ran out , he intends to pursue Yuri but Yuri already drove her car very quickly .


 


" Akhrgggggg ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! "




Yuri drove her car at a very fast pace . The tears did not stop kept out of her eyes . Her heart is really very sick . It seems there is a very sharp needle pierced her heart .


 


" Damn ! ! ! ! You're really quite a jerk ! ! ! ! I think you really love me , but it turns out you only want my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter