Farewell

Miracles In December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I thought you liked her , oppa . "

 


Yuri stared Kris blankly , then she smiled and lowered her head . Kris was surprised to hear Yuri words .

 


" Hey, you 're delirious ? ? How could I like a crazy woman like her . I just love you . " Kris touched yuri hand  , but Yuri dismissed.

 


" Sorry oppa , I think I should go home . I'm really very tired . " Yuri stood up , and left Kris . She walked to Sooyoung .

 


" Unnie . I'm home first . I'm very tired , after all, I do not want to interfere with the intimacy you both . " Says Yuri with a smile .

 


" Aigoo , you did not bother us . Ok , be careful on the road . " Said Sooyoung . Yuri smiled and nodded her head . She was about to leave but Kris holding her hands .

 


" I go home with you . "Says Kris , he looked at Yuri . Yuri shook her head slightly and tried to let go of Kris hand .

 


" Ah , not oppa . You'd better accompany Sooyoung Unnie . I can go home alone . " Says Yuri . But Kris keep her , he grabbed Yuri hand .

 


" Do not refuse , I will continue to deliver you ! " Kris pulled her hand and walked away from Sooyoung . Sooyoung looked at those further away . She let out her breath slowly .

 


" For some reason , I felt very different from stares Kris to Yuri . I felt his gaze like look to someone for his girlfriend . "

 



> < > < > < > < >
 


Yuri was silent , she turned to the car window . Kris occasionally turned to Yuri . He took a breath and clasped Yuri hands..

" What happened to you , Yul ? ? Are you jealous ? ? "

 


Yuri was silent , she did not answer Kris question . Kris stopped the car , he looked at Yuri .

 


" Why are you silent ? ? ? Do not ever get angry or jealous . You know , I never liked Sooyoung . Sooyoung and you are obviously very different . I love you so much , you are a woman who will always love me up at any time , until I closed my eyes for good . You're not my sister , but you are my beloved . You are my bride , and you are Mrs . Wu. "

 


" Thank you oppa . I love you so much . Oppa , how about if we go to Jeju island ? ? I 'd love to see the sunset with you . " Yuri smiled .

 


" Of course , it's been a long time we did not go on a date . " Says Kris , he kissed Yuri head and then run back the car .
 


> < > < > < > < > < > < >
 


Yuri ran , holding out her hand . She was a breath of fresh air Jeju island . She stopped and closed her eyes . She smiled when the burly arm belongs to Kris around her waist  . Kris hugged Yuri 's body from behind .

 


" I really miss the days like this , baby Yul . " Kris tightened his arms . He whispered softly in Yuri 's ear . Yuri smiled , she reversed her body.

 


" What you want to do when we are together ? ? do it now . " Said yuri , smiling sweetly .
 

 

" I just want to hug your body , kissing your face , smell the scent of your body , and I want to sing with you . " Says Kris . Yuri chuckled at Kris speech .

 


" Mmm , oppa . Did you bring a guitar ? "
 

 

" Ah , of course . I always carry a guitar in my car . Wait a minute , I 'll take it . " Says Kris . He ran to his car . Yuri smiled blankly see Kris . She bit her lower lip .

 


" This is the last time we get together like this oppa . " Yuri murmured softly . Yuri smiled again when she saw Kris ran towards her , carrying a guitar .

 


" Let us sing together . Do you want to sing ? " Says Kris while sitting . Yuri smiled and sat next to Kris .

 


" Oppa , I want to sing Longer songs of Chi - chi  ... "
 

 

Kris constrict his forehead , he did not understand why Yuri chose a sad song .
 

 

" Mmm , Yul . isn't that farewell song ? ? "

 


" Oppa , I want to sing that song . " Says Yuri , she hold Kris hand.

 


" All right , " says Kris , he nodded and smiled . Then he plucked his guitar ....

 


I used to have no idea what love was
Then I met you when I was so immature
I only looked at you and I only loved you
And I believed that you were my everything
We used to talk on the phone Hundreds of times a day
But even that was not enough , so we met everyday
I gave you everything I could give you
But you left me
I'm gonna miss you longer , I'm gonna miss you longer
Even if I miss you , I do not cry , I do not cry
I do not cry again
I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter