She is mine

Miracles In December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri release their kiss. in fact she was reluctant to let go of her kiss with Luhan , but she did not want it to make them as before anymore . Moreover, they now have a pair of lovers .

 


" Luhan , we have to go home . Seohyun alone in an apartment . " Says Yuri half whisper .

 


" All right . But briefly , I would check first , what it's safe . " Says Luhan , he gently rubbed Yuri hair . Luhan out of the narrow alley , he looked around and it seems the situation has been very safe . Then he turned back to Yuri .

 


" Yul , kajja . " Says Luhan grabbing Yuri hands . Yuri let Luhan hands to hold her .

 


Luhan brought Yuri to his car . Yuri looked surprised and looked at Luhan .

 


" Did you buy the car ? ? " Ask Yuri .

 


" Yes , so long make me easy in New York . Anyway it looks like I will live long in New York , my business here is not finished . " Says Luhan , he pushed Yuri into his car . Yuri looked nodded acknowledgment .

 


" Luhan , why did you come to be here ? ? " Yuri turned her head staring Luhan .

 


" Suho telling me ask to pick you up . He was very worried when you go home alone . " Says Luhan .

 


" Oh . Luhan , can I sleep ? ? I'm really very tired . " Says Yuri .

 


" Of course . I 'll wake you when we got in the apartment . "

 

 

> < > < > < > < > < >

 

 

Suho looked very anxiously awaiting for Yuri arrival . Many times he looked at his watch . Seohyun came from the kitchen , she brought hot tea to Suho .

 


" Drink it , oppa . This tea can soothe your mind . " Said Seohyun , handing a cup of hot tea to Suho . Suho smiled and receive the tea .

 


" Thank you . " Said Suho , he drank some hot tea was , " But I'm really very worried for Yuri . Until now she has not come home . "

 


" Calm down oppa . Yuri Unnie will be okay , I'm sure Luhan oppa will be able to keep Yuri Unnie . " Said Seohyun , she smiled sweetly at Suho . Suho was stunned to see Seohyun sweet smile , but then he looked away .

 


" You and Yuri is very pretty . " Said Suho .

 


" Yuri Unnie is more beautiful than me , Oppa . You know , from childhood she has been the center of attention . Each of us along the way certainly is the first time people see Yuri Unnie . And now behold , she's grown into a very beautiful woman like an angel . " Said Seohyun smiling happy .

 


" I'm very lucky to have her . " Suho murmur .

 


" Oppa , "

 


" Ne . "

 


" Do you really love Yuri Unnie ? ? "

 


" Of course . I love her , more than anything in this world . "

 


" So you're going to do anything for her happiness ? ? "

 


" Of course . "

 


" Then , if in case you have to leave her for the sake of her happiness . What are you going to do ? "

 


Suho turn his face to Seohyun . His forehead wrinkle . He does not seem to understand why Seohyun asking.

 


" Why do you ask like that Seohyun ? "

 


Seohyun sighed softly . She smiled and bowed her head . She was about to answer , but suddenly heard the sound of the bell .

 


Ting Tong

 


Suho and Seohyun turned toward the sound source . Suho immediately scrambled to his feet and walked towards the door . He was very confident , Yuri and Luhan are coming . Suho surprised when he saw Yuri asleep and carried by Luhan .

 


" Aigoo , she's already asleep . Surely she tired. Here , let me take her . " Said Suho , he grabbed Yuri 's body in order to move his arms , but Luhan reject.

 


" Not Suho , let me take her to her room . Anyway , sorry you must be very tired . " Says Luhan . Suho about to answer but Seohyun suddenly prevented .

 


" Luhan Oppa, take Yuri Unnie to her room . Aigoo , what a pity he was , must have been very tired because of the shooting . " Said Seohyun . Luhan odded and walked brought Yuri towards her room . Suho stunned , but he immediately smiled . He thinks he should be grateful to Luhan have been picked Yuri at home .

 


Luhan with careful laid Yuri into her bed , he did not want to wake Yuri . Then he enveloped Yuri body . He looked at Yuri ,He really missed her . Missed her affection and love . Is it possible they will be together again ? ? Luhan smiled and then he left Yuri .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Why are you guys so long ? ? " Ask Suho when Luhan had with him .

 


" That she was chased by a group of men , fortunately I soon came . I brought Yuri to hide . " Says Luhan .

 


" Aigoo , my godness you came just in time Luhan . I'm really very grateful to you . If only I did not do the surgery to the patient , I definitely had to pick her up . But you know, I can not leave the patient . " Said Suho .

 


" You can ask me to pick Yuri if you 're busy . be happy , I 'll do it . "

 


" Ah , thank you Luhan . You're very good friends . "

 

 

 

> < > < > < > < > < >

 

 

 

" Oppa , where are you ? I 've finished shooting . Can you pick me up ? ? ? "

 


" Ah , mian baby . I'm still a lot of patients . "

 


" All right . I'll be home alone . "

 


" No, you should not go home alone . I would ask to pick Luhan . "

 


" No , Oppa . I can go home alone . "

 


" You can not argue . I do not want when you're home alone . unfortunately , I had to get off the phone . Do not always go home before Luhan come pick you up. I love you . "

 


" Arrasso . I love you . "

 

Yuri sighed softly . She hung up the phone . Sometimes he likes to complain about Suho busyness as a doctor , but Yuri always strive to try to understand .
Yuri looked at couples who are dating in a city park . It was very romantic . Do not like her and Suho . Honestly, as long as they are dating , they are very rare to date . Suho is always busy with his work , and Yuri have to understand it .

 


Yuri pressed her jacket . She cursed herself because she forgot to bring thick jacket . Granular thin snowflakes falling on her head . Her nose began to redden from too cold .

 


" You can get sick if you continue to be here . " Said someone while blanketed Yuri with a thick coat . Yuri turned around and smiled .

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter