Dammit

A Life A Little Less Ordinary

“Taeyeon, Taeyeon…taeyeon!” Sunny tried waking up the girl from her nap during the movie that they were watching.

 

Taeyeon muffle from the pillow “what?”

 

“your phone is ringing”

 

she slowly got up from the couch with her eyes trying to adjust from her groggy state, she grabbed her phone. It’s Tiffany.

 

“Taeyeon!”

 

“hey…” she said still feeling groggy

 

“were you sleeping?”

 

“yeah, I was tired when I got back from class…” she rubbed her eye “what did you call me about”

 

“I wanted to know if you wanted to hangout with me right now?”

 

she stood up stretching her body walking to her room. “would you mind if we do it some other time? I’m really exhausted and I don’t feel like doing much right now”

 

the person on the other line was slightly disappointed in the answer, but decided to still speak cheerfully. “yeah, get some rest. Night Taeyeon…”

 

“night Tiffany” she hung up and laid herself onto her bed to fall asleep again. “man, today was…a hard day…” just as she was about to close her eyes she heard yoona asking for her. “I’m in my room Yoona!”

 

the tall girl walked in. “have you eaten yet?”

 

“no, I haven’t yet”

 

“well I was going to go order some food and go pick it up. Do you want anything?”

 

Taeyeon sat on her bed. “yeah I want some food.”

 

“what do you want?”

 

“actually let me go with you I don’t know what I want to eat right now.”

 

“okay let’s go”

 

----

 

“Jessica, you haven’t touched your food a lot” a girl tapped her hand beside hers.

 

“oh, sorry.” She started to take little bites of her food again.

 

“it’s nice being like this again isn’t it.” She started to look at Jessica happily. She was happy that their relationship was progressing again.

 

“yeah yuri it is.” She smiled at the girl.

 

Yuri reached out to jessica’s hand and held it. “I miss doing this” she gently started to rub her soft hands. “I miss everything about you.”

 

Jessica never pulled away she just let it be because it was kind of nice hearing these things that were coming from yuri.

 

she starts to intertwine their fingers together, she slowly brought the blonde’s hand up to her lips for a kiss.

 

jessica is blushing madly at what yuri was doing to her.

 

“and I miss doing that to you” she went closer to the girl’s redden cheeks to place a kiss. “also that” she pulled away to look at the wonderful woman next to her.

 

“stop it” Jessica said very playfully giving yuri a light tap on her shoulder. She smiled but suddenly she looked toward the entrance to see familiar persons at the front ordering food. She pushed yuri away. “stop, we’re in public”

 

“uh…okay?” yuri was dumbfounded at Jessica’s sudden reaction from her but decided they should go so they can be alone and continue with what they were doing without eyes on them. “let’s go then.”

 

“yeah, let’s go” Jessica grabbed her coat and her wallet. “that should be enough”

 

yuri was just looking at Jessica like she was weird. “are you okay?”

 

“yeah, I just really want to go”

 

“okay, but we can go once I go to the restroom”

 

Jessica was just annoyed at this point but she tried not to show it. “okay, hurry”

 

yuri was walking to the restroom which was by the entrance and slowly start to praise any god that would hear her prayers. Don’t run into Taeyeon, don’t look that way, don’t look that way. she watched from afar hoping that they wouldn’t see each other.

 

“everything is okay” she sighed in relief when yuri got to the restroom without seeing Taeyeon or Taeyeon seeing yuri.

 

But luck wasn’t on her side.

 

“Jessica?” the taller girl said making the girl beside her look in her direction.

 

!!!! She mentally screamed at herself. She waved and started to walk up to them. “hi”

 

“were you just eating here?” Taeyeon asked she was excited in seeing the girl that has been on her mind.

 

“yeah, I just got done”

 

“so you are eating here alone?” Yoona got into the conversation

 

“no, I came here with someone”

 

“here’s your order” the lady interrupted the group conversation. “hope you enjoy”

 

“oh thank you” the two girl respectfully bowed and grabbed their food. They turned their direction to Jessica.

 

“wow, you guys got a lot of food” Jessica joked

 

“it’s mostly yoona’s”

 

“none for sunny?”

 

“nope, she already ate earlier. This be all mine”

 

“keep your drool away from my food Yoona!” she joked with the girl but saw someone she recognizes coming towards Jessica.

 

“hey!” yuri come from behind to wrap her arms around jessica’s waist and looks at the people in front of her. She too recognizes one of them. She let go of Jessica and went up to Taeyeon. “I hope no hard feelings from that night” she reached out for a handshake

 

Taeyeon looked at Jessica first and Jessica looks away. “yeah.” And agrees to the handshake. “Well we got to go. Bye” Taeyeon and Yoona walked out of the restaurant.

 

Jessica couldn’t bare to look Taeyeon in the face. Even though she saw Taeyeon for a quick second, she saw in her eyes that she was hurt. I can’t believe I just got caught like that. ! What am I going to do. She felt sick to her stomach, she has never felt this before ever.

 

“you ready? We can go back to my place if you want?” yuri broke through while Jessica was thinking to herself.

 

“actually, yuri I’m tired. I’m just going to go home okay.”

 

Yuri was disappointed when Jessica started to walk out that door, but she understands that Jessica wants to take it slow.

 

While yuri is thinking these thoughts, Jessica’s mind is scrambling with thoughts heading home. “why the hell, why the did you get yourself into this situation Jessica!” she hits her steering wheel. She did that all the way to her house.

 

She walked in frustrated and angry with herself. She leaned her body onto the door after she closed it.

 

“sis?” krystal called out from her room

 

“yeah?” she saw her sister starting to appear at the top of the stairs

 

“I thought you weren’t going to be back for awhile? What happen with your study group?” she looked at the sisters hands they were red and blue.

 

“oh, we finished early” she started to make her way up the stairs to meet krystal

 

“okay, but what is on your hands?” she grabbed her sisters hand “JESS! What did you do? Your hand is all bruised up.”

 

“I fell okay, I fell really hard on cement walking to my car in the lot” she retracted her hands from her sister. “I’ll be in my room and you should go to sleep”

 

“fine, but watch yourself next time okay?” krystal went up and hugged her sister “good night”

 

“night krystal” she said went krystal was walking to her door. She sighed and went to her room also. She plopped herself on her bed and took out her phone to sent Taeyeon a message

 

[hey…you still up?] she waited for a response for a long time. Her thoughts were not making it easy on her, she start to feel extremely guilty.

 

After 10 minutes Taeyeon responded and Jessica jumped up

 

[yeah…]

 

[about earlier…]

 

[what about earlier?]

 

[you know what I mean]

 

[I see but there is nothing wrong though…]

 

Jessica scoffed at her response

 

[really?]

 

[yeah…]

 

[are you lying to me?]

 

[no, because it is none of my business of what you do]

 

Jessica didn’t respond, instead she got her car keys and started to drive to taeyeon’s house.

 

----

 

Jessica knocked on the door waiting for someone to open the door. The door cracked open and Jessica froze at the sight of who opened it.

 

“Jessica, what are you doing here? It’s late”

 

“I need to talk to you” Jessica pleaded with her eyes. She heard the other girl sigh and open the door all the way to let her in.

 

“let’s go to my room, everyone is asleep…” Taeyeon made way to her room with Jessica behind her. She closed the door and motioned for Jessica to sit on her bed. “what did you want to talk to me about?” she sat down next to her

 

“I wanted to say that what happened earlier meant nothing and we’re just friends”

 

Taeyeon chuckled successfully. “Jessica, you can do whatever you want. You’re not my girlfriend, I have no right to tell you what to do.”

 

She felt something hurt her chest when Taeyeon said that she’s not her girlfriend. “so you’re not mad at me?”

 

“no, I’m hurt” she looked down at her feet and then back to the blonde “but I’m not mad at you”

 

Jessica scooted closer to the girl “I would be mad at me if I were you…”

 

“like I said, I have no right to tell you what to do.” She looked down.

 

Jessica noticed her voice was a bit softer in the last sentence she spoke. “you don’t like it, I can tell”

 

“ehh…I don’t” she chuckled and looked at the beautiful blonde girl next to her. “but you hold all the cards…”

 

Jessica can still see that hurt in her eyes that she saw at the restaurant. She did something to not see those eyes. She cupped taeyeon’s face and kissed her with her eyes closed.

 

Jessica tried to deepen the kiss but Taeyeon didn’t react at all and sat there with confusion. She doesn’t know what Jessica wants, but her lips do feel good.

 

Jessica can feel Taeyeon wasn’t into it. “sorry…” she put her hands on her lap and started to rub them nervously because she created a more awkward atmosphere

 

“this is hard for me to say, but I think you need to sort some things out first…” Taeyeon tried to act cool and calm even though her heart is racing like CRAZY!

 

Jessica smirked so she did like my kiss. but it faded away when she realized the other part of what Taeyeon said. I need to sort things out?

 

“what do you mean sort things out?”

 

“it’s clear that you have some feelings for your ex and for me, but I don’t want to do that whole thing where you go back and forth between us trying to decide who to choose…” taeyeon started to talk in a whisper so Jessica can’t hear it “because I want you all to myself…”

 

“yeah you’re right” Jessica didn’t hear that last part Taeyeon said, but she wanted to get out quickly “I should go it’s getting late” she stood up from the bed

 

“I’ll walk you out” Taeyeon got up from the bed and followed Jessica out. While Jessica was walking in front of her, she can see that there are some bruises on her hands. “come with me to the kitchen real quick.”

 

Jessica stopped to look at her confused, but she followed Taeyeon regardless. Taeyeon opened one of the cabinets and has two ice packs in her hands. “for your hands”

 

Jessica took it “thank you.” She went outside the door.

 

Taeyeon didn’t follow Jessica out to her car, but just to the steps in front of the door. “good night Jessica”

 

Jessica looked back at her. “good night” she saw the girl smile back at her.

 

“drive safe” Taeyeon last word to Jessica before she closed the door.

 

jessica sat inside her car that was still parked in taeyeon’s driveway. “You’ve done ed up Jessica” she laughed to herself and drove back home with tears rolling down her cheek. “I’m a ed up person…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

short update! hope you guys enjoy this because i'm going to be busy since midterms are coming up so i gotta hit the books mad hard! ya' know what i'm saying? haha. but please do enjoy the update and i hope it's not to boring! 

thanks for the comments and subcribers! yayyy! loves you lots like i love tater tots!