Try Me

A Life A Little Less Ordinary

“Hey” she sat down with a straight face. “So who might this be?” she turned and looked at Seungri while Tiffany stayed out of view not wanting to interfere in the altercation of the three.

 

Hara sat there shocked at how bold this girl was. “We… He…I-” was all she could say as her words came out incomplete.

 

“Hello, I know you know who I am” she smiled. “But let me introduce myself properly to be polite.” She got her fist to cover and then she cleared . “My name is Jessica Jung. You already know I am acquainted with Taeyeon as her girlfriend I presume?”

 

Seungri didn’t say a word as he too was speechless and slightly nodded his head ‘yes’. She turned her attention to Hara. “So what are you two doing here on this fine day?” she guided their view with her hand showing that it is indeed a wonderful day outside this building.

 

Hara knew what she wanted to say, but it did not come out properly to be understood. “We, we-we are just um…hangin...” her brain finally registered with . “We are just hanging out, isn’t that right Seungri?” she looked at him and smiled. “It’s been awhile since we done this huh?”

 

He sat there dumbfounded and was just agreeing to agree. “Yes.”

 

Jessica had this smug face plastered on her and chuckled faintly. “You can cut the bull Hara. I know what you have been doing.” She didn’t let her intense glare leave Hara’s sight.

 

“What are you talking about?” she tried to put on her best poker face, but it was already too late for it.

 

“I know something was going on when you appeared at that resort a couple of months ago.” she tried to calm herself down as she remembered that Hara had kiss Taeyeon when they were there. “I knew it wasn’t just a coincidence that you just happened to be there.”

 

Hara was done playing the charade and finally let that side out her out. “All right then, you got me.” She relaxed on her seat giving that same glare back.

 

Jessica raised her brow and smirked. “There she is.” She knew that Hara had this side all along and the rest of it was just façade. “I was wondering when this was going to finally come out.” She leaned and rested her forearms on the table. “How long are you going to keep doing this?”

 

Hara was quick to smile. “I thought you knew?” she let out a laugh and leaned in the same as her foe “when she’s mine of course.”

 

“A little too cocky aren’t we?” she just dusted those words off of her shoulder.

 

“Just shows that extremely I’m confident.”

 

“Very well,” Jessica sat there determined to stop what this girl was trying to do. “I came here to say a few things Hara.” In her peripheral vision, she saw that Seungri was about to leave. She grabbed his arm and made him sit back down. “This goes for you too.”

 

He looked at Hara and saw she wasn’t intimidated, unlike him.

 

“I want the both of you to stay away from Taeyeon and me” She looked at Hara. “And if I ever see you around, you better be walking the opposite way.” She looked at Seungri. “If I feel that you or her are lurking around, even if it’s just by coincidence, I will not hesitate to do what I see fit.” She slowly sat got up from her chair and pressed her hand firmly on the table to make sure she is understood. “I hope this will be our last meeting.” She walked off with her head held high, as she wasn’t going to something immature in this type of situation.

 

Tiffany was waiting outside for Jessica. When she finally came out, she didn’t say a word and just walked to her car. “Are you okay?” she said very concerned.

 

Jessica took in a deep breath and nodded her head. “It wasn’t easy trying to not jump on her and strangle her right then and there”

 

They both sat inside the car and the eye-smiling girl is seeing her friend try to calm herself down. “You want me to take you back to Taeyeon’s?”

 

Jessica looked down at her lap and then looked at her best friend and smiled. “If you wouldn’t mind.”

 

She smiled back and dropped the girl off. “I’ll see you at school.”

 

“See you, bye” she waved and walked up to the door and rang the bell. She waited and someone came and opened the door. A girl who was still dressed in her pajamas with her hair a complete mess. “Awww, babe.” Jessica saw a very cute and rare sight of her girlfriend, because usually it’s her that is still like that at this time of day. “You’re still sleeping?” she finally came inside and hugged her girlfriend.

 

Taeyeon nodded her head with her eyes partly closed. “Mhmm.” She rubbed her left eye and fixed her disheveled hair a bit. “There was nothing else to do since no one was here.” And she was finally starting to fully wake up and she gave her girlfriend an uncertain face. “And where did you go?”

 

“I took care of something.” She just shrugged it off and started walking upstairs to Taeyeon’s room while the other girl followed.

 

“And what was that something?” she watched as Jessica started to take off her clothes to put on something a bit more comfortable.

 

She was ing her shirt and gave nothing away. “It’s not that important.”

 

Taeyeon walked over to the bed and sat down still wondering what she was doing earlier. “It must have been since you don’t wake up that early for nothing?” she was still eyeing her.

 

“I don’t thinking hanging out with Tiffany is that important to mention?” she turned her head and glanced at Taeyeon.

 

“You guys hung out?” this was news to Taeyeon; it’s been awhile since the two have actual talked to one another.

 

“Yeah, we talked for a bit.” She was telling the truth even though the other part she didn’t mention. “You know, just caught up with one another.” A girl’s voice rang in her mind. “When she’s mine of course” she gritted her teeth and looked at her girlfriend.

 

“Oh?” Taeyeon kind of felt bad after doubting Jessica a bit and she got up and wrapped her arms around Jessica’s bare waist. “Sorry for asking twenty-one questions.”

 

Jessica leaned her body on Taeyeon’s and relaxed it. “It’s all right.”

 

She kissed her cheek and snuggled her head into her neck and kiss it a few times before letting out a small chuckle. “But it is still weird you being up before me”

 

Jessica smiled and smacked Taeyeon’s a little for joking about her. “Shut up.”

 

A mischievous grin crept up on her face. “You just activated byuntaeyeon mode”

 

Jessica squealed and tried to run away while Taeyeon chased her.

 

----

 

Two people sat there, one was in shock while the other was wondering what her next step would be.

 

“H-Hara, I’m going to go now.”

 

“Are you saying you’re not going to help me anymore?” she looked at him and she rested her back on the chair.

 

He hesitantly shook his head. “Y-y-yeah…”

 

“Are you that scared of her?”

 

Seungri blew some air out of his mouth. “I know not to mess with a woman when she calmly asks me to back away.” Just picturing her face made chills go up his spine. “Nothing is scarier than a woman keeping her composure when she is obviously threating someone.”

 

Hara just rolled her eyes and dismissed him. “Fine, if you want to be a coward then go be one. I’ll be fine on my own.” She got up and walked off, still silently planning her next move.

 

----

 

Yoona, Krystal, and Seohyun came back from their classes to Taeyeon’s house. “Taeyeon!!!!” the hungriest girl screamed throughout the house wanting her friend to cook something.

 

All three of them heard feet shuffling around upstairs. Yoona was the most curious one so she was about to walk up the steps to see what’s going on. Before she could put one foot on a step, Taeyeon came walking down trying to catch her breath. “What you want Yoona?”

 

Yoona just smiled knowing what Taeyeon was doing upstairs with who she assumes is Jessica. “Am I interrupting something?”

 

Taeyeon just pursed her lips and tried to remain un-phased with what she just asked. “Nah.” She looked at Krystal and Seohyun then back at Yoona. “Why were you yelling my name?”

 

Yoona went up to Taeyeon’s ear and whispered. “Sorry, I know someone else was doing that.”

 

Taeyeon was about to retort but Yoona’s words made her speechless.

 

She took a few steps away from Taeyeon and smiled. “Because I’m hungry and that means you should cook something.”

 

Taeyeon took this as her way to deny Yoona anything since she was teasing her. “You can cook yourself.”

 

Yoona quickly shook her head. “No, I can’t. You make food taste so good!”

 

Taeyeon crossed her arms and smiled. “Not my problem.” She laughed in her head, getting the last laugh.

 

“Please Taeyeon! Pretty please!” the starving girl put her hands together and pleaded. “I’m really hungry.”

 

“Have your girlfriend cook for you.” She looked at Krystal and saw that she was smiling because of the way Yoona was acting.

 

“You know I can’t cook either Taeyeon?” Krystal played along with her.

 

Yoona already knew that her girlfriend couldn’t cook so she wasn’t going to ask anyways. “Pleaseeeeee Taeyeon, I’m sorry.” Yoona finally went down on her knees and start to plead even harder.

 

Taeyeon just laughed and kept teasing her for earlier while the rest of the night went on smoothly without a hitch in the Taeyeon household.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hello everyone! sorry i have been M.I.A. for awhile. i had to prepare for finals and then i did some shenanigans and rolled my ankle pretty bad to where i could barely walk. i sadly couldn't really do anything without anyone's help and i did write a lot more than what i put up but my sister deleted it while she was using my laptop. >:/ good thing she didn't do anything to my other story I Can't Resist. :) so i wrote what i could remember on this update. i hope you like it.

thank you for the comments, votes, and subscribers! you guys are always super duper awesome and i'll try, try to update this story during my winter break! :D