Still...

A Life A Little Less Ordinary

“did you enjoy tonight?” Taeyeon said as she held jessica’s hand walking back to their room after their dinner.

 

“I loved tonight!” she smiled showing her blushing cheeks. “tonight is something that I’ll remember forever”

 

“me too…” she looked at her and gave her a shy smile.

 

“so what else is planned for tonight?” she bumped her shoulder on hers. She was eager to know what else Taeyeon has planned.

 

“mm…” she started thinking. “uh…well the plans don’t continue until tomorrow” she rubbed the nape of her neck “we can do what you want to do until then since it’s not that late.”

 

“what else is around here? Or what else is in town?”

 

“theres a couple of bars, clubs, and a movie theater near here. Other than that, everything else is closed or a restaurant.”

 

Jessica was thinking about what to do. She couldn’t really pick, she didn’t know what to do. After a while of thoughts surrounding her mind on what to do she smiled to herself and looked at Taeyeon. “we can just…stay in the room until tomorrow.”

 

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow “and what will we do in the room?”

 

“we can get a 5th of whiskey or vodka and just have fun” she winked at Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon just chuckles “all right. I’ll get the bottle and I’ll meet you back in the room” they arrived at the elevator and Taeyeon pressed the button for it to come down. She kissed her before Jessica when inside the opening elevator doors. She waited until the doors closed to make sure Jessica got in safely.

 

Taeyeon made her way to a store that was near the resort. She went inside the establishment and went to look for the aisle with the alcohol. To her surprise there was someone already there that she recognized.

 

She was going to turn around but then she thought why should she be the one to leave. She just took a deep breath and walked up and grabbed the bottle quickly and went to the register to pay for it.

 

The girl saw her and smiled. She was going to say something but Taeyeon had already left. She grabbed a bottle of red wine and she too made her way to the register to pay for it.

 

She stood right behind Taeyeon and tapped her shoulder. The girl looked at her and gave a faint smile and faced towards the cashier again.

 

“what are you doing here Taeyeon?”

 

“getting something” she didn’t want to engage with a conversation with her so she gave her very short answers.

 

“you here by yourself?”

 

she just nodded her head no and paid for the bottle and walked out leaving hara there alone.

 

Hara gave the money to the cashier “keep the change” she walked out so she could walk back with taeyeon. “hey!”

 

Taeyeon didn’t stop and just kept walking forward.

 

“wait up!” she jogged a bit and finally caught up with Taeyeon. “it looks like you’re trying to avoid me” she laughed.

 

Taeyeon just exhaled out of her nose and chuckled “who said I was trying? I am avoiding you.”

 

With Taeyeon being that blunt to hara, it kind of hurt her feelings “why are you? I didn’t do nothing”

 

“hara” Taeyeon stopped walking “just stop, I don’t want you in my life no more. It has been good without you so far”

 

“that’s ed up”

 

“no, it’s just the truth.”

 

She started to tear up “I still love you Taeyeon”

 

“I don’t and neither should you”

 

“I just can’t throw those feelings away and completely forget about everything”

 

Taeyeon kept silent.

 

“I’m sorry I did that to you, I am, truly!”

 

“a sorry isn’t something that will make me forgive you for when you cheated on me.”

 

“then what will be? Huh?!”

 

“leaving me alone. I’ve moved on and so should you” she started to walk off.

 

Hara couldn’t keep it in anymore “I only cheated on you with him because he said he could get me a modeling contract with his uncles’ company!”

 

Taeyeon stopped in her tracks.

 

“he lied to me and it didn’t happen.” She wiped away a tear that rolled down her cheek. “I did it so we could have a good future together.”

 

Taeyeon glanced over her shoulder and got a glance at her. “you know we already had a good future because of me. I would’ve taken care of us financially and we would be good, but you did that and you ruined what probably could have been.”

 

“I wanted to make it myself, I needed to do it on my own”

 

“and you could’ve just told me that instead of cheating on me with him”

 

“Taeyeon…you know what I mean”

 

“I do and you know I would’ve understood why.” She sighed deeply “but it doesn’t matter now.”

 

“it does matter”

 

“no it doesn’t, I have someone else to love and care for now.” She started walking again to the resort leaving hara there.

 

Hara stood there, she didn’t know how to feel about the talk she just had with Taeyeon. So she has moved on? She couldn’t have. Taeyeon’s voice of telling Jessica those three words were repeating in her mind. Her anger started to rise slowly. Those words were only meant for me once…once. “once…” she said to herself and smirked. I can’t move on, I know she’s meant for me and only me. I knew that since the first day we started dating.

 

----

 

Jessica was on the bed waiting for Taeyeon to get back. She was getting bored because she didn’t think that the girl would take this long to get back. She the television trying to find something to watch while she waited.

 

She heard the door open and saw Taeyeon with the bottle. She could see the girl had a dejected look on her face. “what’s wrong”

 

Taeyeon thought if she should tell Jessica that she saw hara or not. This weekend is just meant for us. I shouldn’t tell her. “nothing.” She gave her a sweet smile. “I’m better now that I’m with you again” she laughed. “I get sad when I’m away from you for a long time”

 

Jessica gently shoved her. “you are really cheesy”

 

“hey, hey, hey you like it though” she place the bottle she was holding on the table and then she cupped jessica’s face so she could capture those pretty lips of hers.

 

Jessica smiled while Taeyeon kissed her and hummed yes.

 

Taeyeon broke away and smiled again. “so what are we to do now that I got the bottle?”

 

“we could play a game and the loser has to drink…” she went into her bag and brought out a deck of cards.

 

“are we playing strip poker or something?” wiggled her eyebrows just messin’ with the girl.

 

“I was going to say we can play Higher or Lower, but strip poker sounds fun too”

 

“are you forreal?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hello! sorry for posting this very short update but i've been having a lot of fun going out and stuff. updates will be longer once i've had my fun haha.

thank you new readers, new subscribers, and for the new comments. hope you all have a wonderful week and i hope you are not disappointed with this update :/