All These Things That I've Done

A Life A Little Less Ordinary

Jessica was slowly waking up realizing she’s not in her bed, she turned her head and sees yuri still sound asleep. Feeling bare in the bed sheets she quietly finds her clothes to leave before the other girl can wake up. She does a mental checklist of what she has on her person right now keys, wallet, phone, okay. She has everything she needs.

 

After successfully leaving the girl’s house Jessica drove back home, but not before getting herself some coffee. She made a quick stop to a near by café.

 

“I’ll have one coffee” she asked the girl over the counter. She got her coffee and paid the girl. “thank you”

 

While walking to her car she felt her phone vibrate in her back pocket, it was her sister calling “hey krys”

 

“sis! you didn’t come back home last night? Where were you?”

 

“oh I went to a friends…place?” her brain was poop this morning and she scolded herself for not telling a better lie

 

“you better not have been with you know who?”

 

she didn’t respond to her sister’s question.

 

“dammit Jessica! What did I tell you?”

 

Jessica couldn’t see her face but knew she was mad.

 

“look, I’ll tell you the details when I get home”

 

“fine, hurry up”

 

Jessica drove back to her house slowly taking her time. She finally got home with her sister waiting on the steps for her.

 

“you got some explaining to do”

 

Jessica closed her car door and walked up to her sister “get inside, it’s cold” she passed her sister opening the door walking inside taking off her shoes.

 

“why were you with yuri last night? taeyeon was looking all over for you”

 

she said in her coldest voice “taeyeon and tiffany were kissing…” she started walking up to her room and her sister followed

 

“what?”

 

“they were kissing”

 

“so you up and go spend a night with yuri? I hope you didn’t sleep with her too”

 

“…”

 

“are you ing kidding me jess?”

 

“I don’t understand why you are giving me so much krystal”

 

“because you are being stupid making that mistake!”

 

“I saw with my own eyes krystal! With my own eyes!”

 

“did you at least confront taeyeon about it?”

 

“and what? Hear her excuses to why she did that with my best friend? I’m done hearing that ”

 

“you are dumb jessica, taeyeon wouldn’t do that to you.”

 

“well she did and I saw all of it”

 

“did you really?”

 

“yes I did. I saw them kiss. That’s all I needed to see”

 

krystal just sighed, she wasn’t going to get through to her. “fine, if that’s what you think then well do what you want, but I’ll let you know that you are making a huge mistake” she got up and started walking to jessica’s door “I’m going out”

 

“really? You are leaving when I just got home”

 

“yeah, some one is getting me frustrated” she slammed jessica’s door closed

 

Jessica heard the front door close and knew her sister really left the house. she decided to take a bath since she needed a little stress reliever.

 

After being in the tub for quite some time she got out and put on some clean clothes to finish getting ready for a very lazy day munchin’ and watching tv. She was by herself in the living area for quite some time watching movies until her doorbell rang.

 

She got up to open the door and there stood someone she didn’t want to see right now. “hey…”

 

“hey” the girl smiled at her “I was just checking to see if you were okay since you left so suddenly last night”

 

“I’m fine” she said coldly to the girl

 

taeyeon felt like Jessica was burning holes through her head “are you…okay?”

 

she said in a sarcastic voice “oh yeah I am splendid”

 

“okay, enough with the sarcasm, what’s wrong? Did I do something?”

 

“so you don’t know?” she rolled her eyes leaving the door

 

taeyeon followed her inside closing the door “I’m not a mind reader Jessica”

 

“let me refresh your memory” she cleared “it involves you and my best friend kissing in your kitchen. Does that ring any bells?”

 

“yes but I-“

 

“so you admit it happened”

 

“it did happen bu-”

 

“you can leave now taeyeon”

 

“let me explain I di-“

 

“I don’t need you to explain anything to me becau-“

 

taeyeon was getting frustrated and finally raised her voice “let me explain Jessica!”

 

Jessica stopped

 

“yes, it did happen and I don’t deny that, but I told her I didn’t like her like that. I like you I do, I really do Jessica and all that was a misunderstanding”

 

“I still don’t believe you”

 

taeyeon laughed in disbelief

 

“you can leave now” she walked over to the door and opened it for her

 

taeyeon walked to the door but stopped by Jessica and looked her straight in her eyes not saying nothing but just staring at her.

 

Jessica just gave her the infamous ice-cold stare back.

 

Taeyeon noticed from jessica’s v-neck t-shirt what looks like to be a hickey on her collarbone. Her heart broke into a million pieces. She chuckled pathetically “she better treat you good” she started walking to her car.

 

Jessica looked confused and saw what was on her collarbone. “it’s funny, you two switched places. She’s treating me better than you are” she closed the door.

 

Taeyeon got into her car tears were starting to fall down. she was finally breaking down after trying to act strong in front of jessica.

 

Jessica watched from the window, she saw the girl still parked in her driveway just sitting there. “why hasn’t she gone yet?” she left the window and continued to what she was doing before taeyeon came.

 

After a few minutes of crying she calmed herself down and drove off to a place where she can be alone for a while just to clear her mind. She drove to a park she knew was near by.

 

Walking up to an empty bench, she laid herself on it resting her head on her arms. She sat there just staring off into space, she couldn’t believe what just happened a while ago. Ha…hello old friend, we meet again on a painful day like this. She talked about her broken heart. Well we tried again after healing you the first time remember that? She laid there until the skies were dark twinkling with stars.

 

“well it’s useless to mope around all day” she got up to go to her car to drive home.

 

----

 

she opened the front door full of energy “Yoona!”

 

both of the girls startled from the sudden loud noise that taeyeon created.

 

“what?”

 

“we are going out tonight” she walked over to the two that were sitting on the couch.

 

“we are?” Yoona looked at sunny confused and back at taeyeon

 

“yeah, come on get ready”

 

“okay, give me awhile” she got up walking to her room leaving sunny and taeyeon downstairs in the living room

 

sunny looked at taeyeon questionably “are you okay?”

 

“yeah, why do you ask?”

 

“because you don’t act like this normally…”

 

“yeah I’m okay. Is that all?” she tried to walk away when sunny grabbed her wrist
 

sunny got serious “taeyeon quit bullting me! tell me what’s going on with you? Why are you acting like this”

 

taeyeon looked at her with dead eyes “it happened again”

 

“what did?”

 

“you know...” she jerked her hand away. “YOONA! I’ll be in the car” she walked out of the house not wanting to be asked more questions.

 

Yoona ran like the speed of light from her room “bye sun” she said before closing the door.

 

Sunny heard Yoona leaving but was in her thoughts “I know?” she sat down starting to remember the last time when taeyeon was like this “don’t tell me that…oh no.” she looked to the door and knew what taeyeon meant. “She’s going back to her old ways when she was cheated on.” Sunny placed her face on her hands “I hope she doesn’t get as bad like she did back then.”

 

Sunny got up and went to her room, it was too much for her to take in and she couldn’t talk to taeyeon since she left with Yoona. She decided to sleep and talk to her in the morning.

 

----

 

the two girls arrived at the club ready to tear the place apart, well taeyeon at least.

 

“are you okay taeyeon?” Yoona asked while walking to the bar.

 

“yeah, why wouldn’t I be?” she paid her attention to the bartender “two shots of jack”

 

Yoona looked at her suspiciously “give me the keys”

 

“what you aren’t drinking?” she reached into her pockets

 

“I think I’ll drive tonight” she grabbed them once taeyeon fished them out.

 

Taeyeon took her shot and the one that was suppose to be for Yoona, and asked for two more.

 

Yoona looked at her, she knew something wasn’t right. “are you sure you’re okay?”

 

“god! Is that the question of the day?”

 

“well are you?”

 

“yes! for the millionth time” she drank the shots that the bartender poured for her. “come on, I brought you with me so we can have fun”

 

“fine, but once you turn into an I’m gone”

 

“Yoona, I won’t turn into an .” She patted her back “now lets go find some girls” she scanned the crowd looking for one.

 

“I’ll just talk, I won’t do anything else with them”

 

taeyeon eyed her friend “aww I think some one likes a certain little jung”

 

Yoona pushed her “yah.”

 

“what? I think that’s great to be honest.”

 

Yoona smiled.

 

Seeing Yoona smile like that made her think of something “okay, I’m being an . Go home”

 

“what? No you’re not”

 

“well clearly I am. I don’t want to ruin whatever you might have with krystal by talking to some girl for me so I can hook up with her friend” she didn’t want to make yoona feel like she is right now.

 

“but you don’t have a ride and you’re drinking”

 

taeyeon waved her off “I’ll catch a cab or something”

 

“I don’t feel like I should leave you here alone…” she was hesitant on leaving

 

“I’ll be fine and trust me this is for the better”

 

“what do you mean it’s for the better?”

 

“just take my word for it and go home okay. I’ll message you when I’m coming home” taeyeon walked off in the direction of some girl that looks very attractive.

 

“what is her deal?” Yoona stood there completely confused but went home anyway

 

“hey, what’s your name?” taeyeon went up to the girl smiling, her charm at an all time high

 

“minah” she glanced the girl from head to toe she was liking what she was seeing

 

“I’m taeyeon, you mind if I buy you a drink”

 

“sure” she smiled at the charming girl

 

taeyeon grabbed her hand and led her to the bar. “two adios motherers”

 

“two what?” she was confused because of the name of the drink

 

“it’s a mixed drink” she smiled at the girl “if you don’t like it I’ll get you something else”

 

the bartender put the mixed drinks out for them to take.

 

“oh my” minah took another sip “it’s strong but it’s good”

 

“so you’re okay with that?” she asked drinking her mixed drink

 

Minah nodded sipping from her cocktail straw

 

“okay good” she smiled at the girl

 

they stood there talking for awhile, but it was mostly just taeyeon flirting and complimenting the girl making her blush. After their drinks were done, minah was tipsy while taeyeon was pretty drunk.

 

“you want to dance?” the girl asked taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon looked her way and smiled “yeah”

 

Minah dragged her to the dance floor and started dancing with her back against taeyeon. Taeyeon grabbed her waist and went with her movements. They stayed like that for a while and things were getting hot and steamy between the two. (thanks alcohol)

 

Because now the attraction level was high, taeyeon went and made her move. Minah feeling lustful kisses starting from her bare shoulder, she stretched her neck feeling them starting to trail up near her face. She grabbed taeyeon’s and brought it close to her and continued the lustful kissing on the lips.

 

She broke from taeyeon and faced her “want to continue this at my place”

 

Taeyeon smiled and began kissing the girl again.

 

Minah took that as a yes. They continued until lack of oxygen and went outside to get a cab.

 

----

 

the next morning

 

“taeyeon, get up. I made breakfast” sunny said while knocking on her door hoping to talk to her. “taeyeon?” she opened the door seeing an untouched empty bed.

 

She walked over to yoona’s room and opened it “Yoona, where’s taeyeon?”

 

The girl was still sleeping “what?”

 

“where’s taeyeon? She didn’t come back with you last night?”

 

Yoona got up rubbing her eyes “no, she told me to go home”

 

“you left her alone?”

 

“yeah”

 

“Yoona! She’s going through that phase again?”

 

“what phase are yo-“ the thought of that taeyeon came to her mind “OH!” Yoona jumped out of bed. “let’s go try to find her” she quickly grabbed some clothes and put them on.

 

Sunny went outside to start the car “I hope you didn’t over do it like last time”

 

“okay lets go” Yoona hopped in.

 

“try to reach her on her phone” sunny was going to drive to all the places she knew taeyeon went to drink.

 

“she’s not picking up” Yoona tried again

 

sunny thought about something, there was little chance that she might be at that certain persons house but it’s the best chance they got “yoona…”

 

“what?” she held her phone up to her ear still trying to reach taeyeon

 

“where does Jessica live?”

 

“on XXXX and XXXX, why?”

 

“she might be there”

 

“why would she be there?”

 

sunny rolled her eyes “god you are a pabo”

 

“am I missing something here?” she sat there puzzled

 

on their drive to jessica’s sunny told her about taeyeon and Jessica.

 

“so they were seeing each other?”

 

“no, not really”

 

“so why is she acting like this if they were never together?”

 

“that’s what I was going to ask her about this morning but you left her at the club by herself”

 

“I’m sorry! I didn’t know” Yoona pouted.

 

“stop that” she didn’t like other people aegyo. “we’re here at XXXX and XXXX. Which one is her house?”

 

“that one on” she pointed the direction.

 

Sunny drove and parked near the front door. They both got out and rang the doorbell.

 

“Yoona, let me talk with Jessica alone”

 

“okay”

 

they waited until krystal opened the door.

 

“oh hey Yoona and sunny” she smiled opening the door for them to come in “what are you guys doing here?”

 

“I need to ask Jessica something. Is she here?”

 

“yeah, she’s in her room. The second door on your left”

 

“thanks” sunny walked to Jessica room while Yoona stayed with krystal

 

“so what are you guys doing here?”

 

“we are looking for taeyeon, she didn’t come back home last night”

 

“what? Is she okay?”

 

“I don’t know. We’ve been calling her but she hasn’t answered”

 

“really?”

 

“yeah, we hope she doesn’t get alcohol poisoning like she did the last time”

 

“what?” she was shocked hearing that “why are you worried she will get alcohol poisoning again?”

 

“your sister and her, I don’t know something went down between them.”

 

krystal nodded maybe Jessica and taeyeon talked “I think her and my sister talked about taeyeon and tiffany kissing”

 

“WHAT?” Yoona said shocked

 

----

 

sunny knocked on the door that was jessica’s.

 

“come in” she heard from the other side. She opened the door and saw the blonde on her bed

 

“oh sunny, what are you doing here?”

 

“I was wondering if you knew where taeyeon was?”

 

Jessica aura went from warm to cold “nope”

 

“are you sure?”

 

“haven’t seen her since yesterday around 5” she acted like she doesn’t care

 

“she came here?”

 

“yeah, why are you worried about her? She probably out with tiffany…” Jessica hissed at the end

 

“she’s not comfortable to be around tiffany right now so I know she won’t be there?”

 

“huh…thought she would be at her new lovers place”

 

“Jessica, what are you talking about? Her and tiffany aren’t together”

 

“I find that hard to believe” she scoffed

 

“what happened between you two?”

 

“nothing happened”

 

“Jessica, I know everything so stop playing dumb and tell me what happened between you two yesterday”

 

Jessica has never seen sunny serious before, it was scary is this how people feel when I give them that look? “I told her I saw her and tiffany kiss at her after party when she came over to check on me”

 

Sunny rubbed her face and whispered “I told her to do it sooner”

 

“do what sooner?”

 

“to tell tiffany that she doesn’t like her in that way”

 

“hold on, I’m confused” it took a while for Jessica to process this

 

“she knew tiffany liked her and I told her to tell tiffany that she was interested in you in order to spare her the pain”

 

Jessica stood there still processing everything.

 

“now I know that isn’t all was happened yesterday, something else happened that you’re not telling me or she would be home right now” she looked at the girl covering a mark on her collarbone. She walked up and removed her hand. “I see why now”

 

she walked out of the door leaving Jessica sitting on her bed realizing what she did. “…” she muttered

 

“Yoona…come on let’s go. keep trying to call her” sunny walked to the door. “bye krystal”

 

“bye krys” Yoona hugged her before meeting sunny at the door.

 

Krystal went to the door and watched them two get into their car. “bye!” she closed the door and went to her sisters room.

 

“Jessica, what did sunny talk to you about?”

 

Jessica stayed silent

 

“jess! What did she say?”

 

“you were right krys…” tears started to form in the corner of her eyes “you were right”

 

“right about what?”

 

“taeyeon would never do that to me” she started sobbing

 

krystal liked proving her sister wrong but she then she started to feel bad for her sister. “don’t cry” she hugged her rubbing her back until she was calm

 

“I’m sorry krystal”

 

“don’t say that to me say that to taeyeon”

 

“I don’t think she wants to talk to me again after what I did”

 

“she found out?”

 

“yeah she saw this” she showed her the hickey that yuri left. She wanted to sandpaper it off now that she knows what really happened that day. “and I said something ed up to her too”

 

“what?”

 

“that her and yuri switched places and how yuri was treating me better than her…”

 

krystal sat their speechless “you are right, that was ed up”

 

“I don’t know what to do now. I hope they find her”

 

“me too, Yoona told me something that I don’t want to happen to taeyeon again.” She shook her head

 

“what?”

 

“she said after a couple of months after her ex cheated on her, she went partying out with some girls she met that night. she saw her ex again that same night with the guy she cheated on her with and she nearly drank herself to death”

 

“she got alcohol poisoning?”

 

“yeah” krystal got up and flicked her sister forehead “you better hope she’s okay and you better have a good apology when they find her” she walked out of her room.

 

Jessica rubbed the spot her sister hit. So that’s what she meant when she said she “needed to do some growing up” that’s what made her change to the person she is today.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hello! another update! hope you enjoy again!

thank you new readers, subscribers, and also for the comments.