All Mixed Up

A Life A Little Less Ordinary

Taeyeon is lying on her bed since she didn’t feel like getting out of bed since she woke up. Staring at the ceiling, finding odd shapes that resemble stuff she’s seen in real life. She got distracted from her phone beeping.

 

[Tiffany: hey! :D what are you doing?]

 

Taeyeon smiled

 

[Still laying in bed.]

 

[Tiffany: you should get up!]

 

[NOOooo…it’s nice.] she buried herself more into her comforter.

 

[Tiffany: well I need someone to go with me to a movie… :(]

 

she looked at the time. It’s only 11 and she wants to see a movie this early? Crazy girl… she laughed to herself, she found Tiffany cute and funny sometimes.

 

[this early?]

 

[Tiffany: no, like at 4.]

 

Taeyeon thought that 4 o’clock she wouldn’t have a problem with it.

 

[okay, you want me to pick you up?]

 

[Tiffany: yeah! We can go eat before the movie]

 

[okay. I’ll be there around 3:30]

 

[Tiffany: see you later tae :)]

 

the girl still laid in her bed. She fell asleep again before she has to get ready to hang out with Tiffany today.

 

----

 

tiffany was excited about spending more time with Taeyeon, they’ve been getting closer ever since that day that they ran into each other on campus. After she having her breakfast and tidying up her house she looked at her clock “it’s already two? I need to take a shower”

 

She felt so fresh after showering, she started to talk to herself. “ahhh! Tiffany, you have to look good today” she started to scan her closet for potential outfits.

 

While she was looking for an outfit for today, her doorbell rang. She popped her head out of her closet to make sure she heard right. The doorbell rang again and she jogged to the front door, it opened revealing Jessica and Krystal on the other side.

 

“oh! What are you guys doing here?” Tiffany said opening the door so the two sisters can come in.

 

“we wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with us today? We got nothing to do.” Jessica said happily.

 

Tiffany was torn by having to say this because they came all this way to invite her to come out with them. “actually, I already have plans to hang out with Taeyeon later today…”

 

Both of the girls head jerked up at that name. “you’re hanging out with Taeyeon today?” krystal said

 

“yeah, we’re going to go see a movie and probably go eat before.”

 

“oh…” krystal just said in response.

 

“well I guess we should have called first. Hope you have fun.” Jessica smiled and made her way to the door.

 

Tiffany felt guilty so she decided to invite them. “wait, I’m sure Taeyeon wouldn’t mind if you two tagged along.”

 

“we don’t want to just barge in like that on you two” krystal said even though she wants to hang out with taeyeon.

 

“She shouldn’t mind if you two tagged along. I’ll go and ask her” she started to walk to her bedroom.

 

Jessica followed while krystal just decide to wait on Tiffany’s couch.

 

“Tiffany! It’s fine really”

 

“Jessica it will be fun.” She sent Taeyeon a message saying that Jessica and Krystal are going to tag along.

 

Jessica just plopped on Tiffany’s bed defeated. “fine..” she sighed and looked at the ceiling while Tiffany changed into her clothes. “so when did you two start to hang out?”

 

Tiffany spoke while she was still putting on her clothes. “on Monday, she saw me after I got out of class that day.”

 

“really?” Jessica was interested because that was the day that her and Taeyeon were suppose to hang out and also because Tiffany’s class ends an hour after hers. She stayed around campus after I just cancelled our plans and ran into Tiffany?

 

“yeah, when I came up to her she looked frustrated and sad.”

 

“sad?” now she was really curious.

 

 “well basically, she told me a girl she liked cancelled on her.” Tiffany was done putting on her clothes she is going to wear for the day and looked at Jessica on her bed.

 

Jessica’s eyes widen knowing that she is the girl that cancelled on taeyeon. “did she say who she was?”

 

“no, she never mentioned her name.”

 

Jessica just nodded looking up at the ceiling while Tiffany kept on talking. So she likes me? or wait it can still be that girl too, maybe? But I am the one that cancelled on her…so maybe she does like me…

 

She came out of her thoughts when Tiffany said a certain sentence. “then I decided to cheer her up and asked if she want to join me for dinner and after that we hung out twice. she’s very fun to be around”

 

“yeah, she is huh”

 

“you hung out with her before?”

 

“kind of.”

 

“when was that?”

 

“that night we spent at her house. we both couldn’t sleep and she asked if I wanted to drink, we did. so we got to know each other a bit that night talking to one another”

 

“oh? I didn’t know that”

 

Jessica nodded but then decided she really didn’t want to be around Taeyeon knowing she made Taeyeon sad. I can’t be around her the guilt will eat me. Jessica got up. “Tiffany, it was already a set plan between you two so you guys should enjoy it”

 

“Jessica, I said that it is fine and she said she doesn’t mind and she is already on her way here”

 

“no, it will be rude of me, I mean for us to intrude on your plans.”

 

Tiffany huffed “you are coming and that is final!” she then jumped on Jessica and laid her “dead” body on her.

 

“uff! You’re heavy” she pretended she couldn’t breathe.

 

“I know I’m not that heavy Jess” she stayed still on top.

 

“you’re right, you are not” she said nonchalantly pushing her off the bed onto the floor. She got up off the bed and fixed her clothes.

 

“ow!” she slowly rose up from the floor and started to rub her arm.

 

“now look, we are not going wi-“ the door knocking interrupted what she was about to say.

 

“too late” Tiffany smiled while going out her room to open the door. “she’s already here”

 

Jessica stood there looking up. Really universe? Right when I was about to leave. She covered her face in frustration before leaving to meet them outside Tiffany’s bedroom. She the first thing she saw was Taeyeon by the door smiling.

 

“hey krystal” Taeyeon said while waving her hand smiling. She then locked eyes with Jessica that just came out of the room. “hey Jessica” she smiled.

 

Jessica gave a smile back trying to not seem like she nervous. “hi, how are you”

 

“good, good.” She then glanced at Tiffany. “so what movie are we going to see?”

 

“actually, I changed my mind.”

 

“okay?…what are we going to do then?” Taeyeon stood there a bit confuse because the sudden change of plans.

 

“because krystal and Jessica are here, why not we just go buy some junk food and watch some movies here.”

 

Everyone looked at Tiffany and they all thought it was a great idea just to have a relaxing day.

 

“that sounds good!” krystal said excited

 

Taeyeon and Jessica nodded in approval.

 

“hey jessica you can go and get the junk food while we set up the living area”

 

“yeah, I’ll go and get the food”

 

“you mind if I go with you Jessica?” Taeyeon said with confidence

 

“s-sure” she was flustered. “let’s go”

 

tiffany turned to krystal “let’s set up some mattresses in the livingroom with some blankets.” The girl just nodded.

 

Taeyeon followed Jessica outside. “do you want me to drive?”

 

“if you want to, you can” she stopped going towards her own car. She saw Taeyeon already at hers with the passanger door opened for her.

 

She quickly made her way and sat on the passenger seat, she slowly followed Taeyeon going to her side of the car. The ride was silent on the way to the market until one of them finally spoke.

 

“I’m sorry if I made you mad that day…” the girl faced the road

 

Jessica turned her head to Taeyeon, her expression was shown in a very calm manner. “why are you apologizing?”

 

“I feel the reason you cancelled was because of me. was it not?” she glanced at Jessica real quick before paying attention to the road again.

 

Jessica sat there speechless in a sense because she doesn’t know how to reply because it was indeed true. She cancelled because she saw a girl kiss Taeyeon.

 

“I guess I’m right.” She took a deep breath “you mind me asking what I did that upset you?”

 

Taeyeon got no response because Jessica was deep in her own thoughts. Should I tell her I saw her kiss that girl or should I just keep mum? She bit her lip. But she does like me, so what can it hurt?

 

“I saw you with a girl when I was going to go meet you outside of the building…”

 

it all came together for Taeyeon. “ahh…” she thought carefully of what she was going to say next. “to be honest, I’m not interested in her”

 

jessica’s eyes widen is she going to say that she likes me?

 

“she just kind of kissed me with no hestitation. I was kind of, I guess you can say…surprised at the action?” she chuckled to herself. “it kind of came out of no where”

 

“so you two are not an item?”

 

“no, and actually I met her the same night I met you”

 

“really?” Jessica was now very curious

 

“yeah, yoona’s got asked out by some girls to go to a club that day and I guess that girl asked for me so I went. She is actually a very nice and attractive girl, but I don’t think it will go into anything more than attraction you know?”

 

Jessica nodded. “it surprises me that you are a very honest person. Usually people would just lie about it” she finally stopped looking at Taeyeon and faced the road also.

 

“would you rather me lie to you?” Taeyeon said it so coolly

 

Jessica looked at her “no…”

 

It got awkward.

 

“I rather say the truth than lie to you because i…” Taeyeon paused. It’s no or never, just say it and get it over with. “I think you don’t deserve that” Dammit Taeyeon just say it. She saw that Jessica in her perfiral vision and she gave her a weird look. She stayed silent until she couldn’t take it no more. “ it!” she took a deep breath.

 

Jessica looked at her startled at her sudden action.

 

“I like you just too much to lie to you” she parked the car in the parking lot of the market and turned off the engine.

 

The other person in the car was shocked at the sudden confession even though she knew she already her feelings towards her.

 

Taeyeon was slowly regretting at what she said because the latter hasn’t spoken yet. “I’m sorry, I should’ve known you didn’t like me like that.” She slowly got out of the car and made her way to the other side of the car to oprn the door for Jessica. “come on, lets get the food” Taeyeon walked ahead of Jessica figuring that the girl was a bit uncomfortable with her confession.

 

Jessica tailed behind Taeyeon in the market saying nothing and just watching Taeyeon get things for them to munch on later on. After they got everything they needed from the store they were finally making their way back to Tiffany’s house.

the ride was silent, the atmosphere was awkward.

 

“Taeyeon” Jessica spoke softly

 

“hmm” Taeyeon answered back.

 

“I would be lying if I said I don’t have some sort of feeling towards you.”

 

“so you like me too”

 

“yeah…” just then Jessica thought about yuri. They were working things out, but starting out as friends again first before even diving into a relationship again. She thought she should take the same precautions with Taeyeon too no matter how much she is attracted to the girl. “but I think we should just remain friends and get to know each other a bit more”

 

Taeyeon nodded. “I understand” she did because she knew that Jessica just got out of a relationship with her ex-girlfriend.

 

“I just don’t want to rush into anything right now.”

 

“I get it Jessica” Taeyeon tuened and smiled at Jessica. “trust me, I get it.”

 

“thanks for understanding”

 

“no problem” she turned to face the road again and enjoy their day together at Tiffany’s house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i finally updated! excuse the grammar and stuff like that because i'm kind drunk right now and ideas came out and stuff so her e they are! haha. i'll revise and edit any errors when i sober up a bit! have a spendid weekend peeps! lubbs you all who subscribe and view this stoyr! :)