I Wish I Could Forget You...

A Life A Little Less Ordinary

“can you do me a favor and follow this girl?” hara handed a guy an old picture of her and Taeyeon.

 

He took a look at it “she’s cute”

 

Hara just have him a glare when he said that.

 

“she your old girlfriend you always talk about?”

 

hara just nodded her head. “you just follow her and no one else. She’s the top priority.”

 

“alright, but I’ll need the payment first”

 

she handed him an envelope, she looked at him counting all the money. “it’s all there”

 

“I know it is” he looked up and smiled “so you just want me to keep tabs on her for you?”

 

“yeah, just tell me where she frequents to.”

 

“no problem, that’s easy”

 

she reached into her purse and brought out a piece of paper “this is where she’s at right now.”

 

“so you want me to start today?”

 

“yeah, I don’t have time to mess around. I’m only on vacation for 2 months and then it’s back to work again”

 

he got up from his chair “I’m on it” he started to walk out of their meeting place.

 

Hara just watched him walk out the doors and sipped her coffee. She smiled to herself having flashbacks of her and Taeyeon when they were together.

 

“Do you want to be with me forever?” hara locked her eyes with Taeyeon while they were lying on the grass.

 

“of course, why would ask a question you already know the answer to?” she gave her a smile and embraced her tightly.

 

“because I think you’ll get tired of me at some point and it doesn’t help that all these other girls want to take you away from me…”

 

“those other girls don’t matter because they’re not you…” she kissed her forehead and then her lips to reassure the girl that her heart only belongs to her.

 

“are you just saying that to make me feel better”

 

“I’m saying it because it’s true, you don’t have to worry because I only love you…”

 

hara let a tear escape her eye which was wiped away immediately. She composed herself before she left the restaurant.

 

----

 

Jessica and Taeyeon were just lying on the bed holding each other. Taeyeon didn’t want to ruin the mood but she had to say it since Jessica had recovered from the yuri incident.

 

“I’m going to have to go back to staying at my place…”

 

Jessica sighed she knew that Taeyeon couldn’t stay with her at her house forever “I know…” she started to make shapes with her finger on taeyeon’s collarbone

 

“but…”

 

“but what?” she raised her head up to ask the girl.

 

“I’m going to take the weekend off from work…”

 

“and?”

 

and I was wondering if you like to go somewhere with me during that time” she looked at the blonde girl. She had plans for the weekend, very special plans for the blonde girl.

 

“like a vacation?” Jessica excitement was slowly rising.

 

“yeah, just the two of us” she smiled seeing the girl’s eyes light up.

 

“yes! I’ll would love to go” she got up and started to jump on her bed making Taeyeon bounce all over the place.

 

Taeyeon just laughed at her.

 

Jessica stopped and straddled Taeyeon who was still lying down to give her a couple of kisses.

 

“Ooh” Taeyeon wriggled her eyebrows at Jessica and held her hips.

 

The girl slapped Taeyeon’s chest playfully “you byuntae”

 

Taeyeon reversed their positions with Jessica now on the bottom. “what can I say, I can’t help it some times. Especially with a very beautiful girl in front of me.” She kissed her lips a few more times.

 

Jessica cupped taeyeon’s face and slapped her cheek gently. “okay, enough with the sweet talk, I’m hungry. Go make me something to eat before you go to work”

 

Taeyeon got up and started walking out her room. “way to ruin the mood sica…”

 

Jessica was just teasing Taeyeon a little bit because she wanted to see how she would react. She just laughed at her before she walked downstairs. She saw that her sister and Yoona were up in the living room together. She made her way to Taeyeon in the kitchen. “what you going to make?”

 

Taeyeon chuckled “you know I think the only reason you let me stay this long is for me to cook for you”

 

Jessica back hugged her “no that was just a bonus for having you stay with me”

 

“well, the good thing I guess is that I know that you’re eating really well since I’m here” she turned and poked jessica’s stomach a few times.

 

“are you trying to tell me something?” she covered her stomach to prevent Taeyeon from poking it again.

 

Taeyeon chuckled “no, but krystal did tell me that you guys ate a lot of takeout before you two met me” she paid her attention to the food on the stove.

 

“well, I can’t really cook that well. I can only cook simple stuff” the way Jessica spoke was a hint of failure in her voice. She couldn’t cook for her or especially her younger sister who was still a growing girl.

 

“I can teach you to cook, I mean I am a chef after all” she dusted her shoulders off acting like she’s the .

 

“don’t be so cocky, it doesn’t suit you” Jessica started laughing.

 

Taeyeon laughed a little but then it faded away. She kind of went quiet after Jessica said one of the things minah told her one time.

 

Jessica saw that her mood changed thinking that she said something wrong. “what?”

 

Taeyeon just nodded her head “nothing…” truthfully she had a flashback of minah, possibly the worst decision she made. It made her think that she really made Jessica hurt in the time she was with minah. Showing her off, not intentionally but since they hung out a lot around Jessica, she couldn’t imagine what she made the girl go through.

 

Jessica eyed her “it’s not nothing, tell me Taeyeon”

 

“I don’t want to because the wound is probably still kind of fresh…” she put her head down slightly.

 

“what wound?” she was confused as Taeyeon was using analogies.

 

“ones that I caused to you when I was with minah…” she looked at her “I’m sorry for that…”

 

she thought all and hard about what to say to her “Taeyeon, look…we both made mistakes. We both did, but I’m the one that started it. I only have to blame myself for you being with minah, it was my doing.” She sighed “both of us didn’t think, we just did.”

 

Taeyeon just stood there in silence.

 

“but look what came out of all of that” she hugged Taeyeon tightly “we are both here, we both know what we want. And most importantly I know what I want because she’s wrapped in my arms right now”

 

those words made Taeyeon content, she’s with the girl she wanted to be with in the first place. “you’re right, what matters is what is happening right now.” She then wrapped her arms around the girl. She has seen how much Jessica has grown and wants to tell her something but she think it’s not the right time yet.

 

“now that we’ve settle that, don’t burn my food!” she released from their embrace and smiled at her.

 

Taeyeon’s eyes reverted back to her food “ah…good thinking, I could’ve burnt the food”

 

----

 

a few days later…

 

hara was sitting in her apartment just lazing around doing nothing when her phone starts to ring.

 

“hello?”

 

“your girl seems like she’s going out of town…”

 

“she’s going out of town? How do you know that?”

 

“she told me” he started to laugh

 

hara knew that he was being sarcastic “just tell me…” she said with an irritated voice

 

“she has some bags packed and she just dropped some girl off at another house. She’s with a blonde girl, seems like she’s tagging along with her”

 

hara knew he was talking about Jessica “tell me where they’re going to and I’ll meet you there”

 

“you got it”

 

she hung up and started to pack some clothes to meet where her “investigator” is following them too.

 

“did you really cheat on me with him?” Taeyeon said with tears coming out of her eyes “I’ve been hearing things…is it true?”

 

hara just stood there and said nothing.

 

“is it me? Did I do something that lead you to do this to me?”

 

“…”

 

“talk to me hara!”

 

“…”

 

“!” she started to cry even harder, the tears wouldn’t stop coming out “what did I do hara? What did I do? Tell me please!”

 

“you should just go Taeyeon…”

 

she stood there eyes running with tears while hara walked off. “don’t leave me…I love you…I love you hara” she said faintly.

 

Hara heard the words she said, she tried not to go back and embrace the crying girl, but it was for the sake of hara’s future. I’m sorry Taeyeon…I need to do this… she walked off leaving her behind letting a few tears escape her eyes.

 

She chuckled “now that I got to where I am, I can be with you again taeyeon...”

 

----

 

once Jessica and Taeyeon got to their hotel, Taeyeon carried up their bags to their room.

 

Jessica was just happy to get out of the car after a long ride. She was about to lay herself on the bed until Taeyeon stopped her.

 

“wait!” Taeyeon said with the bags still in her hands, setting them down.

 

“why?” she turned and faced the girl with an exhausted face.

 

“we got to do the bed test first…” she walked and stood beside Jessica

 

“you really have a ert mind taengoo” she pushed her arm.

 

“you’re the ert”

 

“what?” she was confused, she thought the “bed test” was something ual.

 

“we just jump and lay our bodies on the bed to see how comfortable it is” she looked at Jessica and gave her a wide grin “who’s the byuntae now?”

 

Jessica cheeks turned a hint of red being embarrassed of thinking ual thoughts.

 

Taeyeon grabbed her hand “ready?”

 

Jessica just nodded yes, still being embarrassed.

 

“1, 2, 3!” they both jumped on the bed and it was actually very comfortable. “it seems like this bed passes the bed test” Taeyeon looked to the girl who was laying beside her.

 

“it’s very…” Jessica couldn’t explain it other than one word “fluffly…”

 

“it feels like a cloud, and being with you it’s like being on cloud nine” Taeyeon brought jessica’s body closer to hers.

 

Jessica giggled “you are a very good sweet talker my taengoo”

 

“only for you” she smiled a gave her a few pecks on her lips. “now, get some rest and be ready in a few hours. I have to go prepare some things” Taeyeon slowly got up because Jessica didn’t let go of her.

 

“no…stay” she begged.

 

Taeyeon tried so hard to resist “I have too…” her body was telling her no while her mind told her to go and prepare the events for this evening for them.

 

Jessica brought her in closer to her, she could feel Taeyeon slowly relaxing her body and starting to comply with her words. “taengoo…” she said seductively.

 

Taeyeon felt her body shiver when Jessica called her that. No Taeyeon, don’t fall for it or things won’t go as plan for tonight and tomorrows also. “no, I have to go or else we’ll just stay in bed the whole weekend”

 

“and that’s a bad thing?” she smiled at her and wrapped her legs around the latter’s body.

 

Taeyeon can see that glare in jessica’s eyes, the glare meaning that something will happen right now. She was fighting her thoughts and her body telling her to stay. “really Jessica, I have too…”

 

Jessica rolled her eyes “fine, I’ll be ready in a few hours after I take a nap”

 

Taeyeon mentally scolded herself seeing that Jessica was ready to go to the next step with her, but to her it just didn’t feel like the right moment. “I’ll be back” she got up and walked out the door. She rested her body on the door and let out a few heavy sighs. “let things run their course, don’t rush…” she lifted her body off the door and headed down to the lobby.

 

“excuse me” she asked the person in the front desk.

 

“yes ma’am can I help you with anything?”

 

“yes, is there a fine dining restaurant around here?”

 

“there is, there is one here in the hotel and one a couple of blocks from here.”

 

“does the one in the hotel have a private section?”

 

“there isn’t but we can make arrangements”

 

“what do you mean by that?”

 

“well we can close off a section of our fine dining restaurant or we can make a little area out by the beach which will be private, but that’s a little more costly”

 

“money isn’t an issue, I’ll have the private area out on the beach around nine o’clock”

 

“okay, I’ll make the arrangements. Is there anything else you need?”

 

“no, that will be all. Thank you” Taeyeon started to walk away but she started to feel uneasy for some reason. She stopped in her tracks and looked behind her, she saw someone duck behind something. She stood there and observed her surroundings. I feel like some one is following me… she started to walk back to her room and waited for an elevator. In her peripheral vision she saw a guy walking not so close to her and waited for an elevator opposite of her.

 

The guy had brought out his phone and started to text hara “she’s at XXXX hotel”

 

Taeyeon started to think she was just over exaggerating things and she’s being to paranoid right now and shrugged it off. Once the elevator came she went in and started to head back to her room. “you’re just being paranoid Taeyeon…” she kept telling herself but deep down she couldn’t shake the feeling that something was going to happen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

hello! sorry i haven't updated final exams are coming up and i've been studying like crazy and being stressed! AHH! STRESS! haha. well i got one more week of school and updates should be more frequent from then on! i hope you enjoy this little update :)

thank you for new readers, subscribers, and of course new comments! :D hope you all have a joyous easter if you celebrate it and if you don't...well have a good sunday! :)