Sweetness

A Life A Little Less Ordinary

Taeyeon walked in the room still thinking about her experience down in the lobby. Once she shut the door, she just stood there and leaned on it.

 

“I thought you said you went to go prepare some things?” Jessica voice had broken her train of thought.

 

“I was but…” Taeyeon shook her head “do you ever just get that weird feeling that someone is watching or following you?”

 

“well when people look at me I get that feeling all the time, but that’s what happens when you look this good” Jessica giggled trying to make a joke out of it.

 

“no, seriously” taeyeon’s face was dead serious. “I can’t shake this feeling that some one is indeed following me” she took her body off the door and went to go sit on the bed. “I don’t know, one part of my body is saying that I am being followed while my mind is telling me I’m just being paranoid” she sighed in frustration and laid her back on the bed. “I don’t know, I just don’t like this feeling in my gut”

 

“well, how long have you been feeling like this?” Jessica sat beside her, being concerned for her.

 

“I’ve been feeling it for a couple of days but not as much as I did when I was in the lobby preparing for tonight…”

 

“so does that mean we are not doing anything tonight?”

 

“no, we are still doing what I had planned.” She sat up and faced Jessica. “nothing will deter us from having a good time this weekend”

 

“are you sure? Because I have no problem at all of just staying in this hotel room with just you” she gently flicked the tip of taeyeon’s nose with her index finger and smiled towards her.

 

“but that’s all we did when I stayed with you.”

 

“and that’s bad?” she raise a questionable eyebrow to her.

 

“of course not, but I just want to do something nice for you, you know?”

 

Jessica saw a hint of frustration written on taeyeon’s face. “just being with you is nice enough for me, I’m a simple girl”

 

and a simple girl should be treated the way she deserves to be treated”

 

“and who is this girl you are talking of?” she playfully said even though she knew Taeyeon was talking about her.

 

“well when I find her, I’ll let you know.” she joked with the blonde girl which she then received a knock on her head. “you know it’s you” she hugged the latter in a loving embrace. “but really, I just want this weekend to be special for us.”

 

Jessica got curious when Taeyeon said “special”. “is this weekend leading to something important?” she broke from the embrace to get a good look at taeyeon’s face.

 

Taeyeon just gave her a sly smile “maybe…”

 

“maybe?”

 

“that’s if everything goes as I planned it” she looked at the time on her wrist watch and got off the bed to stand in front of Jessica. “we still got a few hours to kill, let me take you down to the spa”

 

“the spa?” she said very interested in being pampered.

 

“yeah, so you can relax”

 

“is this part of your plans?”

 

Taeyeon nodded and smiled showing her dimple. She reached her hand out to Jessica to walk her down to the spa area.

 

Jessica giggled “because I’m starting to like these plans”

 

“well if  you are, you are in store for a lot more” she kissed the right temple of jessica’s head while they were walking to the elevator.

 

“okay, we don’t have to stay in the room all weekend”

 

Taeyeon whispered in her ear “we can do that all we want when we get back home”

 

Her hot breath along with her words made Jessica blush.

 

Taeyeon just smiled in accomplishment seeing her rosy cheeks. When they finally reached the lobby area, they walked hand in hand to the spa. Taeyeon would glance over her shoulder every now and then, she wanted to make sure to see all the people in her surroundings very well because that gut feeling came back again.

 

Jessica said in a whisper seeing that taeyeon’s body stiffened in a matter of seconds “you feel uneasy again?”

 

“yeah” they walked into the spa doors and were greeted by a very nice girl.

 

“hello, welcome to the resort spa”

 

“hi, I’m here to book her a session”

 

Jessica turned to Taeyeon “you’re not joining me?”

 

“we can book you two a room to get a spa treatment together?”

 

“no, it’s just for her”

 

“uh, okay then, if you will follow me miss. It’s this way”

 

the blonde girl didn’t immediately go with the person who works in the spa but went up to Taeyeon “why don’t you want to join me?”

 

“because I just want to make sure you’re okay”

 

“I am okay, now join me” she grabbed taeyeon’s hand.

 

“you know what I mean Jessica”

 

“I know what you mean, but if you’re that worried then you should join me”

 

Taeyeon couldn’t turn jessica’s words down because she was right, it was better for her to be near her even if she does have a bad feeling. “okay, I will join you”

 

Jessica smiled and turned to the girl who worked there. “get us a room together”

 

“yes ma’am, follow me”

 

the two just followed her to their room.

 

“okay, here are your robes and towels, your masseuses should be here shortly.”

 

“thank you” Taeyeon politely replied to the girl before she left the room. She turned to Jessica. “I’ve never gotten a massage before”

 

“really? It’s really relaxing”

 

“hmmm…I wonder if they do deep tissue massages here?”

 

“probably…” Jessica smiled to herself while changing. “I really liked that you asked me out this weekend”

 

Taeyeon smiled “I liked that I asked you to come out this weekend”

 

Jessica went towards Taeyeon when she was done changing into her robe. “I like that you’re kind of going all out for me”

 

She smiled to the blonde girl “like I said, it’s a special weekend.” Taeyeon had planned this after the last day she was going to spend at Jessica’s. She wanted to ask the girl to officially be her girlfriend. She wants to shower the girl with what she can expect when she is officially hers.

 

“it’s off to a good start” she smiled and embraced the girl “I can’t wait to see what happens later”

 

“good” Taeyeon peck her lips a couple of times before their masseuses came.

 

----

 

[I’m here]

 

[I’ll meet you in the lobby, I already got you a room on the same floor as hers.]

 

hara walked from her cab into the resort into the lobby with her bags waiting for her “investigator”.

 

“hey” a guy gladly came up to her and like a gentleman grabbed her bags. “this way”

 

hara just followed him to the elevator. “so what is she doing now?”

 

“she in the spa with the blonde girl”

 

“with her?”

 

“yeah, they’re getting a spa treatment together…” the guy had a very faded voice and that started to concern hara.

 

“is there a problem?”

 

“I think she’s catching on…”

 

“what do you mean she’s catching on?”

 

“she almost spotted me today, she probably didn't, but I think she’s onto me”

 

hara waited until the elevator doors closed to wait to yell at him “she spotted you?!”

 

the guy’s ears winced at the sudden increased volume of her voice.

 

“how could you let her spot you!”

 

“I don’t know, she’s very aware of her surroundings. She’s a very smart girl”

 

hara just smirked. That is indeed Taeyeon for you. “well, you can take a break for a few days.”

 

“you don’t want me to stick around?”

 

“no, I got enough info from you and you’ve already been made by Taeyeon so you’re job is done.” She looked forward into her own reflection on the closed elevator doors. “thank you for doing this for me seungri…”

 

“you know you can call me for a favor any time hara”

 

“I know” they reached the floor that the room is on

 

“come on, let me take you to your room.”

 

They walked down the hallway and stopped at a room with the number 418.

 

“this is the room I’m staying in?”

 

“yeah, your girl’s room is next door” he brought out the room key and opened the door and settle her bags by the single bed.

 

“you really went all out”

 

“well you want her back right?” he looked at her.

 

“I do” she walked up to him and hugged him “thank you for all that you’ve done for me”

 

“of course, you’re my friend after all” he broke away from their hug. “now, they’re in the resort’s spa and they have a dinner in a private area on the beach tonight at 9 o’clock on the dot. After that you’re on your own”

 

“thanks” she turned to face him.

 

“you’re welcome” he started to walk to the door. “if you need anything else, you just call me all right?”

 

“okay” she smiled while he walked out the door. She started to get ready for tonight.

 

----

 

“oh my gosh, that was amazing Taeyeon. I’m glad you took me to the spa.”

 

she kissed her cheek “anything for my lady” she intertwined their hands and walked back to their room refreshed as ever. “now get dressed, more is in store for tonight”

 

Jessica got undressed in front of Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon turned around facing her back towards Jessica blushing like a cherry tomato.

 

Jessica giggled. “it’s okay to look you know, I mean we are both girls…”

 

Taeyeon chuckled nervously “I know but, I respect you and…”

 

“and?” Jessica put on her dress for tonight’s dinner.

 

Taeyeon still avoided looking at Jessica while she was changing. “you know…”

 

Jessica smiled at Taeyeon for actually caring for her and not just objecting her because of her body. She went up to her and caressed her face before kissing her a few times. “I love that you’re very respectful towards me”

 

Taeyeon looked into her eyes “well I was always taught to treat a girl with respect”

 

“and who taught you that?”

 

“my dad…” she smiled faintly. “he said always respect a person that you care for no matter what.”

 

“your dad seems like a ladies’ man”

 

“he was, but he only had eyes for my mom.” She chuckled “you don’t know how many offers he got from other women even after my mom left him.”

 

“he never remarried?”

 

“nope, he stayed single. He still is single to this day”

 

“and your mom?”

 

“I don’t know about her now…”

 

“you don’t?”

 

“no, after she left my dad, I’ve never heard a word from her”

 

“really?”

 

“yeah…” she looked at Jessica “but my dad knows about me liking girls, and he just always taught me to treat whatever girl I’m dating with respect and giving her the decency of a gentleman, or in this case a gentlewoman.”

 

“will I ever meet him?”

 

Taeyeon smiled “yeah, I’ve kind of told him about you a bit”

 

“and what did he say?”

 

“he can’t wait until I bring you to meet him”

 

Jessica laughed. “well I hope I can meet him soon”

 

Taeyeon laughed “you will. He probably like you since you’re going to be the…” she stopped herself before she said anything else.

 

Jessica looked at her puzzled because she stopped before finishing her sentence.

 

“I was getting ahead of myself there”

 

“what do you mean?”

 

“you’ll see” she smiled at her and the room phone rang. Taeyeon went over to answer it.

 

[you’re dinner reservation is ready]

 

“thank you” she hung up the phone and looked at Jessica. “okay, lets head down.” She reached her arm out for Jessica to hold on to.

 

Jessica gladly wrapped her arm around taeyeon’s and they headed downstairs. Taeyeon walked her out of the resort and onto the beach.

 

All Jessica could see from a distance was a very well lit area surrounded by the darkness, only the waves gentle sounds could be heard. Taeyeon kept leading her that way and the closer she got, she could see that there were tiki torches surrounding a candle lit table with rose pedals on the sand that surrounded the table. She looked at Taeyeon and she met her eyes. The only response from Taeyeon she got was a smile.

 

Taeyeon broke their arms and pulled out the chair for Jessica to sit.

 

Jessica was still enthralled with the setup Taeyeon had made for their dinner. Never has anyone ever done something this extravagant for her on any of her dates.

 

Once she sat Jessica she went and sat in her own seat. “you like it?”

 

Jessica was still engulfed in the romantic atmosphere that Taeyeon had set up for their night. Taeyeon’s laugh took her from little spaced out moment. “what?”

 

“I guess I did good” she poured her glass with some red wine.

 

“what do you mean?”

 

“you were speechless” she then poured some wine into her glass.

 

“of course I was” she paused for a second “this is the first time that anyone has done anything like this for me, ever”

 

“really?” Taeyeon was kind of shocked by her statement. “they clearly should’ve seen that you deserve this kind of treatment” she smiled “you are clearly a woman who deserves this”

 

“what you mean “this?””

 

“a woman like you should get this kind of treatment all the time”

 

“I don’t deserve this kind of treatment”

 

Taeyeon furrowed her brows “don’t ever say something like that again…”

 

“what?”

 

“that you don’t deserve this…you deserve this. You are the most beautiful person I’ve met in my life. In and out.”  She caressed jessica’s hand “I’m going to make sure you are treated like this every day of your life”

 

Jessica blushed.

 

“Jessica I wanted to wait to ask you something and I think now is the right moment.” She got up and stood by Jessica taking her out of her seat to face her. “I like you, and you know that very clearly.”

 

Jessica just nodded; her heart was pounding, as she was wondering to what Taeyeon would say next.

 

“I know that things started off very rocky between the both of us but I have liked you since that morning I saw you wake up in my bed.” She smiled to herself. “I never found anyone more beautiful then that moment when I saw you wake up in my bed the first night we spent together.”

 

Jessica smiled even more remembering that morning.

 

“I never knew I could fall for someone this fast, I don’t know but something really attracts me towards you.” She looked down to the ground “no one has ever made me be like this ever…and I’m glad that it is you” she took a deep breath “I never been this nervous before…”

 

Jessica’s heart skipped a beat; she felt like she knew what Taeyeon was about to say.

 

“Jessica, I don’t just like you, I…” she took another deep breath “I…I love you and I can’t really help but to love you and I know I’m saying this prematurely, but I love you. I can’t help but the words I love you just seem so right to say.” taeyeon was starting to ramble on and on because she was nervous.

 

Her eyes started to tear up and in between her little sobs she smiled “I love you too Taeyeon” she showed her love to Taeyeon through her smile. “I feel the exact same way”

 

Taeyeon smiled in joy, never has her whole self felt this complete with someone. She has never felt this way, it is a very new feeling to her even when she was with hara. Her love for hara was different, she couldn’t explain it but with Jessica, everything made sense no matter how ed up their situations were. Taeyeon couldn’t help but feel love for this girl even though she brought a lot of pain toward hers.

 

Her feelings never gave up on Jessica, she realized no matter who she was with Jessica was always the one. The love she had for Jessica was provened that night when she called her in a panic voice because of yuri. No matter the situation, Taeyeon always cared about Jessica in the back of her mind.

 

“now Jessica, will you officially be my girlfriend?” she looked up towards the beautiful girl.

 

Jessica fanned herself because her body temperature grew hotter. Even though she knew that Taeyeon cared for her, she still couldn’t believe that Taeyeon was asking her to be her girlfriend in the most classy way ever. “you know you don’t even need an answer” she cupped taeyeon’s face and kissed her passionately and the girl responded. This was the most special night of her life.

 

Taeyeon broke away and breathe heavily “so that’s a yes I presume?” she rested her forehead on jessica’s smiling.

 

“I am your girlfriend Kim Taeyeon” she smiled before engulfing Taeyeon with kisses again.

 

The moment between the two was genuine, like nothing could ruin the moment…nothing.

 

Hara heard everything, everything she heard made her more determined to win back Taeyeon. She was enraged with jealously, she had knew she had to work out a more detailed plan. “well this turned into more of a challenge…” she smirked to herself “I like a challenge...”

 

 

 

 

well hello! finals are over and more chapters will come! yay for summer break! haha! :D hope you like the update!

thank you for new readers, new subscribers, and of course the new comments! you all are wonderful! have a good week! :D