Party Hardy

A Life A Little Less Ordinary

“Finally! It’s the weekend!” she takes a deep breath of fresh air “I couldn’t wait to get out of that class” she exhales deeply raising her arms in the air “FREEDOM!”

 

“Yah! It’s just a couple of days of freedom Taeyeon.” She taps her lightly but Taeyeon moves away “Thanks for ruining it Sun…and I told you to stop touching my in public!”

 

“We’re just friends, don’t get all hurt about it” she said in response

 

“I know my ’s greatness is too much for you to handle, but you are ruining my chances with some of these girls”

 

“Okay, fine…I will stop doing it in public.”

 

“You promise?” she stops to look at Sunny with her serious face

 

“Yes…” she looks straight into to her face “You should use your real serious face with me” she sticks out her tongue playfully and starts walking off to their meeting spot.

 

Taeyeon just laughs and catches up to her “mm…you know all of my faces, you really are my best friend Sun”

 

“Of course! What kind of friend would I be if I did not?” she wrapped her left arm around Taeyeon’s neck. They’ve been friends since they were 6. Sunny knew everything about Taeyeon and vice versa.

 

“Not a very good one” she looks around for someone “speaking of best friends, where is Yoona? She should be out of class about now, right?”

 

They reached their usual spot to meet up to go home together. “She just might be running late.” Sunny looks at her watch “She’s only a few minutes late”

 

“Maybe she is getting food like usual…” she rolls her eyes “I just want to get home as fast as I can to get away from this school.”

 

Sunny laughs at Taeyeon because she is starting to whine like a child. She looked around and saw Yoona coming from a distance “Yah! There, she’s coming”

 

“YAH! YOONA! HURRY! I WANT TO GET HOME!” Taeyeon yelled from across the campus. Yoona comes walking in a moderate pace “Chill Taeyeon. There was a reason I was late” she wiggles her eyebrows up and down. “Some girls asked me and Amber if we could meet them at a club tonight”

 

“Oh” Taeyeon is understanding on why she was late.

 

“Yoona, Taeyeon thought you were getting food”

 

“I did that too” she raises the bag of chips she has “OH! Taeyeon, a girl wanted me to invite you tonight”

 

“Huh?” Her eyes widen “Who was it?”

 

“I don’t know, but you should go” she winks at Taeyeon

 

“She’s pretty huh?” she shows a cocky smile “What time tonight?”

 

“AW yeah!” she high fives Taeyeon for agreeing to go “They said around 10”

 

Taeyeon nods and looks at sunny “Do you want to come with us?”

 

“Yeah do you want to go so we don’t have to get a cab?” Yoona said

 

They both look at Sunny while she thinks, “uhmm…yeah sure I’ll go. I’ll drive if you two are going to drink tonight”

 

“Do you want to drink tonight Taeyeon?”

 

“I don’t know Yoona, I might drink a little bit”

 

“All right, I don’t feel like drinking too much tonight”

 

Sunny hits both of their arms while walking to their car “you two always say that, but when you guys come home, you are wasted!” both of the girls laugh out loud because it is true “she does have a point Yoona” she laughs and Yoona joins

 

“Okay well let’s get back home so we can eat and get ready to go to the club.” Sunny says while getting in their car

 

“I hope we have a good time tonight Taeyeon.” Yoona says

 

“I hope we do too. I only got a few more weeks until I graduate and school is starting to get stressful…” she rubs her temples “but at least I’ll be done after this and hopefully I can get a job as pastry chef at a bakery”

 

“Why not just live on your inheritance? You got enough for two lifetimes.” Yoona puts on her thinking face “or why not just open your own?”

 

“I have to see how that kind of business works first Yoona then maybe I’ll open my own after that, but I’m just going with the flow. When the right time comes I’ll for sure do it”

 

“Ah” she realizes now “lets go home. I’m getting hungry”

Taeyeon and Sunny both laugh at Yoona for just thinking about food

 

 

Across the campus

 

 

“Hey Yuri” a blonde girl answered her phone while waiting for someone

 

“I’m parked by the campus waiting by my car”

 

“Okay. I’m just waiting for Krystal, her class should be getting out now”

 

“Alright, see you soon”

 

She hung up the phone and was still waiting for her sister outside her class building. She started to check her social media when someone came beside her “Hey Jess. Ready?”

 

She smiled and put away her phone to look at her sister “yeah, Yuri is waiting outside for us” they started to walk toward the entrance of the campus “how are you liking Yuri so far Krystal?”

 

“She’s okay, but I still have to get to know her since you just introduced me to her last week” she sighed “I still can’t believe you have been dating her for almost 2 months and just introduced me to her last week and you haven’t even told Tiffany yet”

 

“I know and I’m sorry, but I took it real slow with her in the first month and now we’re okay” she looked toward the sky and back at her sister “and I’m thinking of introducing Yuri to Tiffany this weekend”

 

“Oh” she nodded “I’m still iffy about her since you have came back home crying a few times and I didn’t know it was her that caused that” she in fact hated that she now knows the reason her sister came back crying a few times this past month

 

“Couples fight Krys, you should know that” she didn’t look at her sister but kept looking forward

 

“I know that, but still…” Jessica cut off what her sister was about to say

 

“We’ll talk about this later. Yuri is right there” she pointed and smiled at her girlfriend

 

“I don’t know why we just couldn’t take our car today…” she grumbles because she’s the third wheel

 

“She offered, now be nice” she whisper and nudged her sisters arm and kept walking to her girlfriend “hey Yuri” she smiled

 

“Hey babe.” She wrapped her arms around Jessica’s waist and pecked her lips “How was your classes today?”

 

“They were okay” she held Yuri’s hand

 

“How about yours Krystal?” Yuri looked at Krystal smiling

 

“Uhhh…it was okay, you know classes are classes” she said awkwardly “is your car open?”

 

“Oh yeah, it is now” she unlocked her car so Krystal and Jessica can get in

 

Krystal got in first and then Jessica. Yuri was outside checking something on her car “Jess…” no response “Jessica”

 

“What?”

 

“She doesn’t open the door for you?”

 

“She doesn’t have to Krystal” she said annoyed

 

“Don’t get mad, I just want someone to treat my sister good. Wouldn’t you want the same for me if I were dating someone?”

 

Jessica didn’t want to admit it but she did agree with her sister. She would want someone to treat her sister like a princess. “Yes I would like someone that you are dating to treat you good, but everyone is different Krystal,” she said with a bit of sadness because her sisters words hit her hard

 

Yuri finally got into the car “I need to get some new tires.” She started the car and took off to drop off her girlfriend and her girlfriend’s sister at home. The drive was kind of short but Yuri brought something up before they arrived “are you doing anything tonight babe?”

 

“No, I think I’m doing nothing. Why do you ask?”

 

“Well I wanted to know if you wanted to go to a club tonight since it is the weekend and I kind of feel like dancing” she took a quick glance at Jessica and back to the road “do you want to go?”

 

“Yeah, I feel like having some drinks and fun tonight” she smiles

 

“’Kay” she looked in the rear view mirror at Krystal “do you want to come with us Krystal?”

 

“Yeah I would like to, but I don’t want to be the third wheel tonight”

 

“You could always invite someone to come” Yuri still kept looking to the back

 

“Jess, you mind if I ask Tiffany to come tonight?”

 

Jessica thought about it and thought it would be a good idea to introduce Tiffany to her girlfriend “yeah, I’ll tell her to meet us at the house. I think she doesn’t get out of class for another hour”

 

“Okay. Then it is settled.” Yuri lightly tapped on the steering wheel “oh Krystal, are you going to drink tonight?”

 

“Probably not, why?” she said while looking out the car window

 

“Because I want to drink tonight and if you aren’t going to, you mind driving?

 

“I don’t mind. Are we going to be taking your car?”

 

“Yeah we can”

 

“Then yeah I’ll drive tonight”

 

“Okay!”

 

They finally arrived at the Jung residence. Jessica felt her phone vibrate, so she looked at it and saw Tiffany replied, “Krys, Tiffany is going to be coming over in awhile. She doesn’t have class today.” She puts her phone away “I’m going to get ready”

 

“Okay” Krystal went to her room to get ready also.

 

Yuri followed Jessica to her room and sat on her bed while Jessica was getting ready “so I’m finally meeting Tiffany tonight” Jessica was fixing her hair in the mirror

 

“Yeah, you’ll like her. She’s nice”

 

“I’m more nervous meeting her than I was meeting Krystal” she chuckles

 

“Don’t worry. Just be yourself and you’ll be fine” she looked to Yuri from the bathroom door and reassured her with a smile

 

“Okay” she smiled in response and laid down to shut her eyes for a bit.

Krystal was done getting ready and decided to wait downstairs for Tiffany. While she was there she the TV and started to watch Adventure Time. About 20 minutes in she heard the doorbell ring and knew it was Tiffany and got up to open it. “Hey Tiffany”

 

“Hey Krystal!” she hugged her like she was her sister and it indeed felt like that since her, Jessica, and Krystal knew each other their whole lives “where’s Jessica?”

 

“She’s in her room getting ready”

 

“Oh” she nods “so it’s a girls night out tonight eh?” she nudges Krystal’s arm playfully

 

“Haha. Tiffany, you are in for a surprise…”

 

“What do you mean?” she asked confused.

 

“You’ll see” Krystal paid her attention to the television. Just then Jessica came down.

 

“I heard the doorbell. Is Tiffany here?”

 

“Yeah! I’m in the living room with Krystal” she looked back to see Jessica coming down holding someone’s hand. She was curious who it was.

 

“I want you to meet someone Tiff” she brought Yuri to her side “this is Yuri. She’s my girlfriend”

 

Tiffany got up from the couch and went to go introduce herself “Hi, I’m Tiffany. I’m Jessica best friend”

 

“I’ve heard some good things about you from Jessica.”

 

“They better be good things,” she laughs “so how long have you two been dating?”

 

“About 2 months now…” Jessica rubbed her hands nervously.

 

Tiffany was shocked “2 months and you are barely telling me now Jessi?”

 

“Yeah, sorry.” She looked kind of guilty for not telling her best friend

 

“Well at least I know now. Are you coming to the club with us tonight Yuri?”

 

“Yeah I am. Are you two ready to head out?”

 

Krystal got up from the couch and headed toward the door “do you want me to drive to the club?”

 

“Oh, no. You can drive us when we are heading back. I’ll drive us there.”

 

“Okay”

 

The group of girls headed out and went to the club

 

 

At Taeyeon’s house

 

 

“ARE YOU GUYS READY?” Sunny yelled from the kitchen when she was getting a bottle water for herself. Taeyeon came down with a beer in her hand. “Are you drinking before we get to the club?”

 

Taeyeon looked at her beer can and back at Sunny “uhhh yeah. You know how expensive the drinks are at the club?”

 

Sunny nodded “no, I don’t go to clubs that often like you and Yoona do” she said sarcastically.

 

Taeyeon just laughs and can hear Yoona coming out of her room. “Yoona! Want to take some shots before we go?”

 

Yoona came in and looked at Taeyeon and Sunny “we are going to break some hearts tonight. We lookin’ all fine and ” they both laugh at Yoona’s remark “and yes I want to take some before we go”

 

Taeyeon poured herself and Yoona a shot of Jager. Yoona, as she was downing the shot gave a very displease face from the taste “no matter how much I drink that, I’ll never get use to the taste. Don’t you feel the same Taeyeon?”

 

“I’ve been drinking a beer when I was getting ready so I can’t really taste it right now” she pours herself and Yoona another “you need a chaser Yoona?” Yoona nodded and Taeyeon went to the fridge to get her a red bull for a chaser “that should ease the taste a bit”

 

Yoona took another shot and chased it with the red bull “this combination actually doesn’t taste that bad”

 

“Yup. You want another one for the road?” Taeyeon suggested

 

Sunny gave her two cents “are you even going to be able to get into the club if you two are already drunk?”

 

“I’m not that drunk sunny, I’m just feeling buzzed. We should be good enough to get in” Taeyeon responded “beside I know myself enough to not get that drunk before the club”

 

Sunny said nothing. She knows Taeyeon can take care of herself and she knew Taeyeon put limits on herself and knows when to stop so she didn’t argue. “Whatever you say…”

 

Taeyeon and Yoona raised their shot glass and waited for sunny with her water bottle “to tonight. May we have a good time”

 

After the last cheers, they left to the club.

 

 

 

 

 

how was it? is it good? your responses on this story will determine if i will keep writing this fic. i have more in store if you guys like it enough.

i'll add a few more chapters this week to see how you guys feel about this fic