Chapter 15

Silly Baozi

After all the snacks were eaten, the date came to an end.  The girls were going to a friends birthday party and said their goodbyes in the park.  As sad as Minseok was that the date was finished, he was happy to spend time with Chanhee.  The four said their goodbyes.

Kris and Minseok decided to pick up some fried chicken for the others and headed home.  Upon entering, the rest of EXO-M, who had all been in the living room watching a movie, turned their heads towards the door.  The three of the four said their greetings, but Luhan got straight to the point.  Using the remote, he paused the movie and got up from the couch.

“Alright.  Does Baozi have a girlfriend yet?”  Minseok smiled slightly.

“No, Luhan.  It was just one date.  We haven’t known each other long enough.”  Kris wrapped an arm around Minseok’s shoulder.

“Besides, he racked up serious points today.”  Now all of the boys were paying attention.  “First, he helped me pick out their favorite snacks.  Then, because she didn’t like the movie, they went into the arcade and won her a stuffed toy, which happened to be a meat bun.  After that, I heard from Nana that they took pictures in a photo booth.  Me and Nana came out of the movie and we all decided to get something quick to eat.  On the way, we met up her ex.  Minseok handled him, winning major brownie points.  Then, we went to a convenience store where he bought her a really nice treat.  After that, we all said our goodbyes and came home.”

The rest of the boys turned their gaze to Xiumin he was trying to hold back a smile as he remembered the day.  Tao took the chicken from him while Lay asked, “Xiumin, can we see the pictures.  I wanna see what she looks like.”  Minseok took out his wallet and pulled out the pictures from the photobooth.  The others looked them over and talked about how pretty she was.

“Is she my noona?” Tao asked.  Minseok shook his head and Tao started pouting.  He loved noonas.  They always babied him even though the other members protested it.  No one could resist the Kung Fu Panda.

After a while, the pictures were returned to Xiumin and the rest of the boys focused on their dinner.  Minseok decided to go into his room and think about today.  Kris was right, he had done a pretty good job on the date.

 

------------------

 

Nana and Chanhee had returned to Nana's apartment, where Chanhee was staying for the night.  They were both tired from their movie night and friend's party.  It was almost one in the morning and the girls were dressed in loose clothing and were ready for bed.  They sat facing each other on the bed.

"So," Nana began, "what is your impression of today?"

Chanhee smiled at her unnie.  "It was really fun.  I didn't expect it to be though.  And that cake that Lizzy’s aunt made was one of the most delicious things I’ve ever had.”

“Even sweeter than the pocky that Minseok fed you?”  Nana asked teasingly.  Chanhee blushed slightly.  Between her crossed legs, she was playing with Minbao.

“Unnie, stop it!”

“Come on!  You have to admit he’s really sweet and not bad looking either.  He kept you entertained, which is really difficult, and defended your honor.  I have to say, he would make a nice boy-”  The dongsaeng shot her friend a glare.  Nana stopped her sentence and started another.  “Okay.  I get it.  You don’t want a boyfriend right now.  But do me and yourself a favor.  If he asks you for a date, can you just try?  I mean, I don’t mind it being a double date again, but go out with just the two of you.”

Chanhee sighed.  “Nana, this is assuming that he will even ask me out.  Technically, I got dragged into today.  Nothing was planned.  Actually, you were supposed to ask Yifan and go by yourself today.”  Nana shrugged.

“Plans change all the time.  Besides, you have to admit you had fun today.  And tomorrow, we can have more fun since we are going shopping!”  Nana sounded thrilled, but her dongsaeng gave her a bored look.  Nana huffed.  “And we can stop in a bookstore…”  Chanhee’s face brightened.  Hooray for books!  The girls said their goodnights after that and both climbed into Nana’s bed.

 

------------------

 

Just like the girls, Minseok and the rest of EXO-M were getting ready for bed.  Minseok, Yifan, and Luhan were in their room, laying on their respectful beds.

    “So, did Baozi have a good day today?” asked Luhan.  Yifan answered for him.

    “He better have.  I could have had a date alone with Nana.  Besides, he got to hold her hand…”  Luhan’s mouth dropped open while Minseok’s face twisted in confusion.

    “I didn’t hold her hand.”  Yifan smirked.

    “Remember after her ex got humiliated and you led her away?”  Minseok’s face slowly changed as he recalled the moment when he took her hand in his.  His eyes started widening.

    “Oh god!  I held her hand!”  He buried his face into his pillow, trying to hide his embarrassment.

    “Next time I’m going with you!  All the good things happen and I have to hear about them.  I have to witness these things for myself!”  He gave a light sigh.

 “Baozi is growing up and I’m missing it!  This must be what mothers feel like when their young go on their first date.”

    Yifan raised an eyebrow at his hyung.  “Are you saying you feel like a girl?”  Luhan chucked a pillow at his face.

    “I’m way more manly than you are!”  Yifan throw back the pillow.

    “Sure you are princess.  Go to sleep.  Just remember that I’m not kissing you to wake you up tomorrow morning.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the newest chapter. It was my AFF anniversay, so I thought that would be my gift for you guys at 11:59. Exactly the last minute. Anyway, thank you guys for sticking with me. EXO-Ls fighting!