Jealousy

Red, White and Black
You stared at your closet. No dresses. Just pants and shorts and shirts and all that. Tomorrow was Mir's birthday, and you wanted to look nice for him, it was the least you could do. You sighed, and reached out for your the door of your room.

"GAH!" you said, shocked as the door opened by itself just as you were reaching out for the door knob. Junhyung laughed behind the door, and ruffled your hair. "Ugh. What do you want, Junhyung?"

He smirked. "I brought you something. Wear it tomorrow." And with that, he shoved a large box in your hands, then closed the door shut. You tilted you head sideways in confusion, then walked to your bed, placing the box in front of you. You opened it, and found a black and red tartan dress.

Walking over to the full body mirror in a corner of your room, you held the dress against your body. The hem stopped six inches above your knee. Perfect fit. You raised your eyebrows and looked into the contents of the box. There were more! There was a necklace and a black cardigan. No shoes. You grinned, and decided to wear sneakers.

Satisfied, you went downstairs to thank Junhyung. He was in the dining room.

"Umma, do you have some black pumps? I couldn't find a good pair for ~~~," he asked your mom. She laughed lightly.

"I do, but don't bother dear, she'll refuse to wear them anyway," she said calmly, and patted Junhyung's head. You sniggered and entered the dining room. "Hi honey."

"Hi mom. Hey oppa, thanks for the dress. And the cardigan and the necklace," you smiled, giving him a shove. He chuckled.

- - -

"So, you're really going to study right?" you asked Soojin on the phone while getting ready. "No distractions! Even if it is Hyunseung oppa. I'm ignoring you if you start whining again on Monday."

"Okay, okay," Soojin laughed. "I'll do my best! Have fun at the party!"

"Hai~ Bye!" you hung up, and looked at your reflection in the mirror. You wore black lace up Vans sneakers(http://www.cloggs.co.uk/content/ebiz/cloggs/invt/5161/5161_Vans_Authentic_blk_m.jpg) to complete your outfit. Your hair was down and you wore a grey knit bonnet.

"~~~! HURRY UP!" Junhyung hollered from the living room. You rolled your eyes, grabbed your little bag.

You sighed at the sight of the 5 boys in the living room. They were gorgeous as ever and you felt grateful Junhyung bought you a dress, or else Yoseob would snicker at you again. Quickly, you ran down the stairs.

"Wow, you're wearing a dress!" Yoseob exclaimed and you smirked. "But you're wearing sneakers. Why are you wearing sneakers!"

"Because I want to. And I don't have heels," you pouted.

"You look nice," Kikwang smiled, and you blushed.

"Thanks."

"Yah, don't wear that bonnet," Junhyung scolded, and handed you a bow headband. "There. Wear it."

You sighed, took off your bonnet, and wore it.

"Better," Dongwoon grinned. You grinned back and went to the van first.

Mir's house was huge, but it was a traditional house, not the kind were there were stairs and stuff. This one had sliding door and all that.

"Mir, over here!" you said, waving him over. He smiled, ran towards you and patted your head. "Here's your gift," you giggled and gave him a small box with a compass inside. "Use it well, and don't open it yet, okay?"

He nodded and pocketed his little gift. You looked around to see who else was there. Joon was there, Hyun Ah with him. For a second he saw you and was suddenly more cheerful than he was when he didn't.

"He's trying to make you jealous, you know," Sanghyun chuckled behind you.

"Will people please stop suddenly popping out of nowhere?" you scowled, and Sanghyun chuckled some more.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it."

"Did you just say he's making me jealous?"

"Did I?"

"Ugh. Well, I'm not jealous," you said. "I'm hungry. Let's go eat." You dragged Sanghyun over to the buffet table and grabbed a plate, filling it with spaghetti and chicken fingers. He wasn't going to ruin your night tonight. Definitely not.

Kikwang was by the buffet table too, and you sat next to him and Sanghyun while eating.

A voice rang through the mic, and someone was announcing that today was Mir's birthday, blah blah blah, he was going to be 16 blah blah blah and that he had just received a fabulous new car as his birthday present from his parents and that they won't be there for his party. The speaker was Mir's sister, and she gave him a new laptop.

Mir smiled at you from the little stage, and you smiled too.

Joon sighed from afar, and projected a fake cheery facade for his friend's guests.

You ignored him all night, and stayed with Kikwang, since Mir was too busy mingling with his guests. After a while, the two of you sat down, both tired.

"Hey ~~~! Oh, hi Kikwang-ssi. Thanks for coming to my party!" said Mir, and shook hands with Kikwang. "I'm really glad."

"It was no problem, oppa," you smiled. Doojoon walked towards you, and greeted Mir as well.

"We should be going, ~~~, we told your parents we'd bring you home by 10, and it's 15 minutes to get to your place," he said, smiling softly.

"Oh, okay," you nodded, and both you and Kikwang stood up. "Happy Birthday, Mir oppa! See you at school," you gave him a big hug and you and Kikwang followed Doojoon outside.

Joon watched from afar, twirled the contents of his drink in his hands and sighed. He surely didn't ruin your night, but Hyun Ah sure ruined his.

"The things I do for you, ~~~-ah...." he said, and walked away from the scene.

- - -
.
.

UPDAAAATE! Thanks for all your comments guys. :)

@spppiltmilk: It's okay ^^ Yup. I live in the Philippines~ Hrr, not that lucky, I had school when they came so I didn't get to see them D:

@Beastly.Oppas!: Here's the answer~ He wasn't lying, don't worry, your Mir was very honest, kekeke.

@jajjang: Kyaaa~ New reader? Here's my update! I'm glad you like it :)