Yay or Nay?

All this Time

Jiyong woke up at the sound of his alarm clock. He then sat up and stretched his hands up in the air. He rubbed his eyes and blinked thrice.Then a he smiled widely and shouted.

Jiyong: This is going to be a great day today!Yay!

He jumped up on his bed. He doesn't have any plans on stopping but he heard a loud sound of a person clearing his throat. He stopped jumping and and looked in front of his bed.

Jiyong: waaaaaaa!!!!!! What are you all doing here!? Waaaah!!!!

Youngbae,Seungri, Daesung, and Top laughed and Jiyong.

Top: Why good morning, too ,Jiyongie.i see we're quite jumpy today.

The four of them burst out their laughter.Jiyong can be so child-like sometimes.Jiyong sat down at the end of his bed and pouted.

Jiyong: Why are here anyway? It's too early for you mutts.

Youngbae: Let's just says thato ur Ji-dar sensed something so we went here.

Jiyong: What? What Ji-dar?

Seungri: Jiyong- radar , hyung. Ji-dar.

Jiyong: Aisht.

Daesung: What are planning ,Hyung?

Jiyong: Nothing much. Just planning to swift Dara off her feet. kekeke

Top: too cheesy ,men. I didn't know you had it in you.So when have you decided to do it formaly then and who is this person that knocked you on your senses. I have to thank that person from making my job a little less hard.

Jiyong: Bom noona. We talked yesterday.

The four of them draw just nodded.

Jiyong: So aren't you four going to step outside my room so I can take a bath and get ready for this day? I have to fix myself you know. I can't just feel too much confident if I just come up to Dara looking so normal. I have to look fabulously normal!

Youngbae: Whatever,Ji. We're having breakfast. We already asked your maids to cook.

Jiyong: Eat al lthe food you want. I couldn't care with all of you right now.

---------------

Dara, Minzy, CL, Bom were seated at their usual seat on the cafetteria. They were chatting happily taling about random stuff. they didn't have class til 9 am and they always take their breakfast together either at one's house or at the caffetteria. A lot of stundents are also their. After a few minutes someone approached the table and all four of them looked up to see who it was.

Minho; Anyyeong,Dara-ah. CL, Minzy-ssi, Bom-ssi.

All the four of them greeted him as well.

Bom: You can drop the formalities Minho.

Minho: Oh, Kamsahamnida. can I sit with you?

Minzy: Neh, please do . Wouldn't it be rude if we jsut let you stand there?

 

Minho took a seat beside Dara and happiy talked to the four of them. Then suddenly they heard a commotion. Almost all the ladies on the caffetteria stood up and went to the direction where five young men were walking. The one at the center had a huge smile on his face leaving questions to everyone's mind. Usually, he always  has a blank expression or a pissed face.But it added another set of fangirls. He immediately went to the girls direction. And shouted.

Jiyong: Good morning, Dara-yah!!!!

The four girls including Minho turned to see who the called Dara. Everyone of them had a shocked face when they found out who it was. 

Dara: Jiyong? (turned out to be a whisper)

Bom: Oh my God! Finally he has come to his senses but not in a good way, I think. This is so embarassing! Hide me, Minzy-ah!

Jiyong stood in front of Dara and gave her a wide smile.

Jiyong: Hi Dara! Good morning!

Dara just looked at him confused and asking him questions through her eyes.  CL, who was sitting beside her, nudged her.

Dara: Oh. Ah..uhm. Hi. Good morning, Jiyong.

Jiyong: Can we talk for a sec? I just wanted to ask you something.

Dara: Well, we're already talking so..

Jiyong: right. But uhm..fine.. i just ..ugh..uhm..

Seungri: Noona! Noona! (Seungri was about to hug her when he got a smack on the head.)

Jiyong: don't touch her.

Seungri: you can tell me rather that hit me, hyung.

Dara: Jiyong,if you have something to tell me you can just tell me.

Jiyong. I can't tell you with all of them listening. Well, i can actually no that I've notice somebody else is here.

Jiyong gave Minho a death glare at looked sweetly back at Dara.

Dara: Uhm...Ji this is Lee Minho. Minho, this is Kwon Jiyong.

Both of them just nodded.

 

Jiyong:Hi. So uhm,Dara, can we go outside and we could uhm...uh..talk?

Dara: uhm..Yeah. I guess.

Jiyong: great! Let's go?

He handed him his hand and gave him a sweet smile. Dara was hesitant at first but she took his hand and the very moment she touched his hands, she felt electricity running through her body.

Dara: (What the hell is this feeeling?! This guy is certainly not good for my body! He's sending me bad shock waves!)

Jiyong carefully pulled Dara and walked out of the caffetteria leaving everyone, except Bom and the four guys, dumbfounded.

Bom: Finally the stupid guy woke up!

CL: You mean to say that he's going to..Oh my God! No freakin' way!! Kyaaah!!!! What are we waiting for here?! Let's follow them!!Pali!

The eight of them followed Jiyong and Dara outside leaving a confused Minho still sitting.

------------------

Jiyong took Dara outside. They were on a big oak tree fronting a lake. There was a picnic table there so they sat down facing each other. Jiyong kept staring at Dara which made the latter feel awkward. When Dara looked down Jiyong's smile grew wider ,shook his head and messed up his hair. Boy he was feeling so shy. He lost his confidence and this sure doesn't happen everyday.

Dara cleared and decided to break the silence.She took a deep sigh and looked up to Jiyong.

Dara: So, you wanted to tell me something?

Jiyong: Uhm. Yes. About that. I ..uhm.. well.

Dara: Aisht! Spill it out will you, you stupid bipolar!

Jiyong: Mianhe.

Dara: Wait what?! You didn't just apologize!

Jiyong: I did. And I wanted to apologize not just for apologizing but for everything that I've done. From the very first day I saw you til today. I'm sorry for pissing you off and for ruining always your day. I swear it's not my intention to do that, Dara but that's the only way for you to notice me. for me to get your attention.

Dara: Oh-kay. This is kinda strange. Are you sick or something?

Jiyong: I'm not pulling a prank, Dara. All I'm asking is for you to forgive me ask you for another chance.Can we start over?

Dara: Uhm' Yeah. I guess so. Whatever. I mean this isn't a prank, right?

Jiyong: Ani. I'm serious.

Dara smiled brightly and offered a hand to Jiyong.

Dara: Alright then! Hi, I'm Sandara Park.call me Dara.

Jiyong: Kwon Jiyong.Call me Jiyong.

Both of them giggled at their foolishness. They sat back and talked about a lot of things. They laughed at every joke they do and are oblivious that 8 pair of eyes are thoroughly checking them.

Jiyong: By the way ,Dara. I still have 2 things to tell you.

Dara: Shoot! What is it?

jiyong: I hope you'd understand why I did it.

Dara: I'm pretty sure I could take it. i mean I survived living everyday with all your craziness and stuff.

Both of them laughed.

Jiyong:Well,here goes nothing.Do you notice why after those stupid guys that confess to you happens to disappear the next morning? I mean ,suddenly they seem to act as if you don't exist anymore?

Dara: Not really because I don't really care about them but now that you've mention, yes. They do. You mean you're responsible for that?

Jiyong: Well,yeah.My friends especially your brother. I kinda scared them off.I threathened them to never ask you out again. So that's it.

Dara: You did what?!

Jiyong: I'm sorry . I just don't want those guys to touch you or get near you.

Dara: I know your intentions are good Ji but you don't need to do that. I can take care of myself. You think I'm going to let those guys take advantage of me?

Jiyong: I'm sorry Dara-ah. Can you forgive me?

Dara: I don't know, Ji. It's no big deal that you did it to get rid of them but I just feel so..so stupid. I mean, all this time I thought I did nothing right. That those guys just got closer to me because they just wanted to get into my pants.I mean, after I rejected them they suddenly act as if I have a some incurable disease. I felt I was no good. That I'm never good enough. Do you understand what I'm saying, Jiyong?

 

Jiyong almost couldn't talk. He felt that there was a lump on his throat. He just nodded and bowed his head down.

Jiyong: Mian....mianhe ,Dara. I didn't know you would think that way. I'm sorry.

Dara: Why did you do that, Ji? Did Top-oppa asked you to do that?

Jiyong: Ani!! I ..uhm..i ..geezz. You're really densed. They were right about that.

Dara: Yah!What's that suppose to mean?!

Jiyong went to sit beside Dara. He took her hand and gave her a shy smile. He examined her face and removed some hair on her face. Still gorgeous just like before.

Dara: What are you doing?

Jiyong: You forgot ,didn't you?

Dara: forgot about what?

Jiyong: About my promise. Remember during your 18th birthday. I told you I would never let any man touch you. I wouldn't let you have any boyfriend. Not unless it's me.

 

Dara froze the moment she remembered what happened. She also remembered Jiyong saying it the day she was on her way to the mall. She felt like she was splashed by cold water.She felt shy and didn't know what to say.

Dara: I...uhm....

Jiyong: I'm not yet ready ,Dara. But I realized something when I saw you with that Minho guy, I woke up. Nobody is never born ready. I wanted to tell you and remind you Dara that I like you.

Dara: uhh...uhm.. so..

Jiyong: What I'm trying to say is that I like you. No , I love you, Dara. From the very first time I saw you .And everytime  I see you ,the feeling get stronger.I lose all the courage that I have. i can't even be too tough anymore. I'm not asking for your permision to allow me to show you how much I value you because even though you won't ,I'll still show you and I will never stop until you tell me you don't feel the same way. I'm not asking you to give me your answer. I'll be patient and wait for you.

Dara: Ji, I'm ....I don't know...

Jiyong: It's okay. You don't need to answer me right now. I just want to get this off my chest. You don't know how happy I am to tell you all this.

Dara was about to talk but Jiyong kissed her to shut her up.  after a few minutes their lips parted.

Jiyong: I'm sorry.I just can't help it. Anyway, I have to go now. See you later,babe.

Jiyong stood up and went back to the campus.

Dara stayed still and touched her lips. She then clutched her heart and felt something on her chest. She pulled it out and touched the pendant which is a ring. She closed her eyes for a few seconds.

Dara: I never forgot ,Ji. i never forgot and I've been holding on to your promise. I've been waiting for you fulfill it. From the very first time I saw you, I knew it's you that I love.But is this the right thing to do? Are you really for real or is this still part of your game?

 

When Jiyong left, the four guys immediately went to follow him, taking the opposite direction of xourse. They don't want Dara to know they were listening to them. The three girls then immediately went to Dara .Bom sat beside her while CL and Minzy sat at the table facing and scrutinizing Dara. Dara was shocked seeing her friends. She swears she almost saw stars from their eyes.

Dara: Did you just listen to our conversation?!

Bom: Dara-ah, that's not important anymore! so what is it now? Are you and Jiyong together now? Are you going to be my cousin-in-law?! Oh my God! I swear You are welcome in our family! Omo! When is your wedding?!

CL: Yah, Unnie! I want you to be happy with the person you love. Just tell me if Jiyong hurts and I'll break all his bones!

Dara: What are guys talking about?! No we're not together ! At least not yet.

Minzy: Why do I smell sadness in your voice,unnie? Do you love him already?!

 

Dara let out a sigh. She told them everything.She told them what's in her heart and what had happened from the past until what Jiyong said to her today. They are now walking inside the campus on their way to their class. They were still busy talking about what happened a while ago,

Bom: I got it! I have a great idea!

CL: It better be good, unnie.

Bom: Of course it is! I'm Park BOm for pete's sake!

Minzy: That's why we're scared ,unnie. Because you're Park Bom!

Bom: Asiht! The maknae group is ganging up on me! Dara-ah! Help me.

Dara: Aisht. What is that great plan of yours anyway?

Bom: Well, Jiyong feels really confident right now that Dara knows about his feelings. So why don't we do something to shake his confidence? I mean let him feel that he can't easily get Dara to be his girlfriend.

CL: That's a great idea!

Minzy: Getting fanboys for Dara unnie is so easy. We don't need to ask him to date her. Almost every guy here has a crush on her.

Dara: I think I'm going to agree with your plan. But even if Bom didn't hve this idea, I'll make it hard for him. He made me doubt myself for crying out loud! I swear I almost cust his cute little head off!

 

The girls giggled as they were planning what they need to do. Dara had waited so long for Jiyong to confess and now it wouldn't hurt to make him suffer for a little, right?kekeke

----------------

In the mean time, the boys went back to their classes as well. Jiyong was on his way to his class as well .His head and heart feels so light. He finally confessed to Dara . He's hurt because he only thought of himself and not what Dara might feel but he felt relieved because finally he's free from his secret and he just can't wait to show Dara that she's the only girl he wanted to be with.

He was still wearing a huge smile on his face and was greeting all of his classmates. He doesn't do this everyday. These classmates of his sure felt weird with this sudden change. Youngbae and Top took he seat on each of Jiyong's side. Well, Top has to take the same subject because he wasn't able to take it last year due to conflicting schedules. Anyyway, back to the story, Jiyong looked at Top and Youngbae and smiled to each of them.

 

Jiyong: Isn't it such  a great day!What do you guys think?

Youngbae :OH men! It's official. He's one cracked egg.

Jiyong: Aisht! Youngbae, you such a joker. ahhahaha

Top and Youngbae looked at each other and laughed.

Top: You have to thank my sister for this, Youngbae . If he was himself, you'll be dead meat by now.

Youngbae was about to answer but the professor came in and announce a pop quiz and the whole class laughed at Jiyong's reaction. Who wouldn't? Right after the teacher announced that they have a pop quiz, Jiyong stood up and clapped. He praised the teaher .He told his classmates that he is such a good teacher . The teacher didn't know what to do. He just cleared his throat to stop the class from laughing.

Top and Youngbae found it way too epic. They just can't help but laugh at Jiyong's stupidity.

--------------------------

Dara  has another hour before her next class so she decided to go right at the back of the school. She went to the place where she ansd Jiyong talked this morning. Ithas been her favorite place ever since she started college. The lake was one of the things that can bring her to her mojo. Dara loved the view and she finds peace whenever she is on that place. Dara loves to draw and she is amazing on that field. She always carry around her small sketchbook and doodle something if she feels like it, even in class she does it .

She took a seat below the oak tree and took a deep breathe. She took the sketchbook and her pencil out of her bag and started doodling what she's been thinking of.  After five minutes , Dara's drawing looked like a face of man. With the hair and the face shape no  other parts yet.

 

"I never thought you could draw."

 

Dara got startled upon hearing the voice. She got into drawing that she didn't notice someone is already sitting beside her.

 

Dara: You scared the hell out of me.Don't you have class,Ji?

Jiyong:Ani. Still have an hour .So?What are you doing?

Dara: Uh-drawing Mr. Obvious.

Jiyong: I know that silly. What are you drawing? Hmm..(Jiyong took the sketchbook from her)This looks like a head. Who is this? Wait This looks like..

Dara snatched the sketchook back

Dara: Give me that! What are you doing here anyway?Did you follow me here?

Jiyong:Aisht .You've grown to be conceited.kekeke. I shouldn't have confessed. I didn' know you were here. I go here whenever I don't have classes.

Dara: And?What do you do? Play around wih your flavor of the month?

Jiyong laughed.

Jiyong: Jealous much?

Dara:You wish.just answer me.

Jiyong: I jsut sleep, Get away from those crazy girls.Seriously, Dara, You have to give me your answer before I lash myself to those hungry girls! They're attacking me!

Jiyong pouted and and kept pulling Dara's arm.

Dara: Aisht! Such a nuissance. Can you keep quiet , Ji? I want peace.

Jiyong: Aye!Aye!

 

Jiyong lied down beside Dara. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. Dara was staring at the lake and to the sleeping Jiyong .she couldn't help but smile. Thid guy doesn't need to do anything to make her fall for him. If he does something sweet to her, She will surely fall for him even more.

 

For 10 minutes, Dara was just staring at the sleeping Jiyong. She creased her forehead when she noticed Jiyong was smiling while he was closing his eyes.

Jiyong's eyes are still closed

Jiyong: staring is rude, Babe. But if you're the one staring at me, Stare away!

Dara used the sketchbook to smash Jiyong's shoulder.
Dara: HmF! get up will you!
Jiyong: Why would I ? I'm pretty sure you're enjoying staring at me.
Dara: Shut up ,Ji. Don't push your luck.
Jiyong: (took a seat)you hungry?
Dar: Sort of.
Jiyong: Ga-ja. Let's get you some food.

They stood up and went to the cafetteria holding each other's hands.


 

There were quite a few students on the cafetteria. When, Jiyong and Dara got inside, all eyes are on them. Some are eyes expresses approval and some are for jealousy. Of course who wouldn't feel that way. The two of them are known in school. Jiyong cleared his throat and everyone when back to what they were doing. Jiyong then wrapped his hands on Dara's shoulders and wlaked with her to get food.

 

Jityong: So what do you want to eat,?

Dara: Well, I could tell you but can you remove your hands first? It's making me uncomfortable.

Jiyong: No way! Do you see all my fangirls' eyes?!They will lash at you if I get my hands off you.

Dara: Really now? 

Jiyong: yup!I don't want you're pretty face and your flawless skin to be brusied you know.

Dara: aishrT. Are you now a fanbo,Ji?

But before Jiyong could answer, Someone poked dara's back Making the two of them turn and check who it was

 

Dara: Uhh. yes. Hi?????

The boy smile shyly at Dara and when she smiled back the guy blushed.

Jiyong: Dara stop smiling. I swear that boy's going to pee in his pants any minute now.

Dara: Shut up, Ji. he's just shy.

Jiyong: Shy?! He's actibf and he's trying to be cute in front of you!

Dara: What are you so mad about?

Dara turned back to the other guy

Dara: sorry about that. Do you need anything from me?

Chanyeol; Deh! Annyeong haseyo ,Dara noona! I am Chanyeol! I'm a freshman!

Dara: Annyeong, Chanyeol! Dara Imnida!

Chanyeol:Neh. I know you ,noona.As well as my other friends right there. (pointed at the table where 11  other men are sitting)We were just wondering if you would come to watch the semifinals for the soccer game this Saturday.

Dara: I'm not sure but why do you ask?

Chanyeol: We wanted to invite you. Uhm.. You see. We would be more inspired if you could watch it. You can take your CL-unnie, bom-unnie, and minzy with you.

Dara: Sure! i'll ask them!

Chanyeol: Chincha?!

Dara: Deh! So you better win that game,arasso?

Chanyeol:Neh noona,! We sure will! Annyoeng!

Chanyeol winkied at Dara and left them.

jiyongL did you just accept his invite when it's very clear that i'm hearing both of you almost flirting?!

Dara:(Dara just rolled her eyes. This guy is such a jealous guy and they're not yet even together!!)) Are you deaf now,ji?

Jiyong: There' no way in hell I'll let you go without me.

Dara: Suite yourself ,Kwon Jiyong

 

Dara then walked pas through.

Jiyong: did you just;;what the ..! Dara! Yah! Come back here!

Jiyong was stomping his feet while following Dara's direction.

 

And he though this was supposed to be a happy day.

Jiyong messed up his hai

Jiyong: stiupid fanboys!

 

---------------------

Thank you to all the subscribers! Yay! i'm feeling so happy . kekeke

I also am ecstatci because of 2ne1's comeback. There are a lot fo things to watch on youtube about our girls and a lot of good songs to listen to as well .hehe. I missed them and i'm going crazy with them again. But who isn't? hehe. BlackJacks are so amazing! the last time I checked, Come back Home MV had 700k + views. Amazing!!!

 

Anyway, I'll See you soon next week. I'll try to update.as you now, I'm doing this while i'm taking calls. I'm a call center agent(I know you don't care but i just have to tell you so you would understand.kekeke)I'm talking to  an American right now. Boy, he's so noisy on the other line.lol. Please forgive me for the typo error. I don't have time to proof-read everything. Sorry. T.T