Perfectly Uncertain But Never Dishearten

All this Time

She then saw Top wearing his jersey for their schoold's basketball team. It was clear that he just came from their morning drill. She stopped and tilted her head on the side. Does her oppa missed playing basketball? And he looked younger today. She smiled and joined his brother on the table.

Dara:Looks like someone missed playing basketball.

Dara said as she smiled to Top. The latter just raised his brow her ,with a questioning look.

Top:What are you talking about? Aisht. Whatever that you have in that crazy mind of your just forget it. You're just hungry.Eat up, you rabbit.

Dara: Oppa..where's Bommie?

Top:How would I know?!

Dara:Well, you SHOULD know!

Top:why SHOULD I know?!

Dara: Aisht! Oppa, don't play games with me!

Top:What are you talking about? You've been sick for 2 days ,Dara. You've been asleep for those 2 days.

Dara:Whta are you talking about? Where are the kids?Where's Sanghyun?

Top:What kids are you yammering about?! Sanghyun's not here. Aisht! You know what, I'm out of here. I have things to do.

Top was about to go when Dara stopped him.

Dara:Wait! Oppa, where's...where's Jiyong?

Top:And now you're looking for Jiyong?! whatever, Dara. I'm going to take a bath.

When Dara can no longer see Top.

She creased her brows and pouted. What is wrong with him?Is he mad at her? She asked herself.

Dara then sat on the sofa and stared on the TV. Everything seems to be different. Their house looked like it was brought back several years ago. What is happening? Where are the kids? Where's Jiyong? Is Yoona okay? And Why is Top oppa mad when I looked for Bom? Did they get into a fight? She had a lot of questions .And she could not find the answers yet.

A few minutes after, Top descended from the stairs. He was wearing his jeans and a black loose shirt. He had his basketball shoes on with his backpack hanging on his back . He was on his way to the door when Dara blocked his way. He just rolled his eeyes and tried to shove Dara away but the latter hugged his hand. He tried to wiggle it but Dara just wouldn't let go. He gave up and looked down at her.

Top:What do you want now? Seriously ,Dara don't be so childish.I have to practice.

Dara:Practice what? You already have a job and a family !

Top:What are you saying?! aisht! Please just take a rest. Maybe your still sick. I'll just tell your professor that you're not yet feeling good. .

Top then left her dumfounded. She doesn't know what to do and she's aftraid to go out. She doesn't want to confuse herself even more.

She went back to her bedroom and slammed her body facing her bed.She just noticed that it was her teenage bedsheets. Why is everything strange? Somehow everything went back to the time when she was in college. She wanted to go out but she's afraid of what she might find out. But she doesn't want to be confused forever. She took her keys and ran through the stairs. She went to her car and drove on her way to Chaerin's bakeshop. She just hope Chaerin is in the shop with her family.

-------

After a 10 minute drive, she arrived at the bakeshop. She stood still in front of the bakeshop and looked at it. Just like what she suspected, it looks like the bakeshop 6 years ago. Is this all possible? Dara turned her back to go home when she heard someone calling her name. Chaerin ran to her and faced her. She hugged her unnie. She released her after a few minutes.She smiled to her.

Chaerin:How are you? Top oppa said you were still sick and you can't even wake you up. We wanted to visit you but the said the doctor does not advise visitors to get near you because you might get sicker. I'm glad I can hug you now!!!

Dara kept on staring at her. Why does she look so young? She asked herself. Chaerin noticed Dara's silence and creased her brows.She held her shoulders.

Chaerin:Unnie?Gwenchana??Do you want to go to the hospital?

 Dara:Oh..deh. Chaerin-ah, this may sound weird and you may react like how oppa did but I just have to ask,where's your baby?

Chaerin:My what?!

Dara just sighed.

Dara:Nothing . I'll figure this out soon.

Dara smiled at her.

Dara:how are you ?I missed my chaecat!

Chaerin then gained her energy back.

Chaerin: I'm good ,unnie. Come on in! I know you've missed my cupcakes,too! I'll call Minzy and Bom unnie to let them know you're here. They'll be ecstatic. Oh, unnie, have you talked with Jiyong oppa?He was dead worried about you. The final game will be tonight and I've heard from Seungri that Jiyong oppa can't concentrate. Is everything okay between you two?What happened that night?

 Dara:Uh...well..I can't really remember anything right now.What happened before..I..uh..got sick???

Dara is now seated in one of the tables near the cashier. chaerin got a few cupcakes and serverd it on their table. She sat on the opposite side of Dara.

Chaerin:Hmmmm...welll..as what I can remember , you walked out on him when we were looking for a dress for our night out. Dara contemplated.

Dara :So...right after that..I..got sick? Does that mean tha everything else after that day never happened?

Chaerin:What are you talking about ,unnie? I don't understnad.

Dara: Me, too ,Chae. I wish I could explain it to you but I can't.

There was a few minutes that both of them kept quiet.

Chaerin:Unnie, stop stressing about it. You'll figure everthing out in time. For now, let's call Bom unnie and Minzy. Bom unnie almost killed the nurses when they didn't allow us to get inside your room.

Dara just nodded.

While Chaerin texted Bom and Minzy, Dara thought of a lot of things. If this is a way for her to make things right and a chance to change everything, then, she will. But should she change everything that she did?   

--------

Bom ,Dara ,Minzy, And Chaerin are now happily chatting with each other inside the bakeshop. They were keeping Dara informed about what she missed within those 2 days she was asleep. None of them knew what happened, and Dara's memory is doing no good as well. While the grils were happily eating their cupcakes, Bom remembered something.

Bom:Oh, it's already 4 in th afternoon. You girls gonna watch the finals tonight?

Dara:What finals?

Minzy:It's the finals for the Uni League unnie. JYP University versus ours. I'll be going with Bom unnie.

Dara:So its tonight?

Chaerin:Yes, unnie. We have to go there! It's the most important game and you have to be there so Jiyong oppa will know you're fine then he'll be able to play better.

Dara:I..don't know about that. I mean .I clearly don't know what happened and I might say something inappropriate.

Bom:Gwenchana? Do you want us to accompany to the hospital, Dara-yah? We want to make sure you're okay. I'm sure the boys won't mind if we go with you.

Dara:Aniya. Gwenchana. I'm sorry to cause you girls trouble. If only I can remember anything.

Minzy: Don't stress yourself unnie. If you push yourself too much ,you might not remember it at all. Try to do something ..like a past time.

Chaerin:Yeah, like stress eating like what Bom unnie does when Top oppa is talking to some gil.kekeke

Bom:Yah!

Minzy:Or maybe shopping like a crazy lunatice like Chaerin unnie when Seungri oppa flirts with another girl.kekeke

 Chaerin:Yah!

Dara just laughed. This girls really makes life easier for her.

---------

The girls ended up going to the gymnasium where the finals will be held. For some reason, Dara felt she knew how thisi s going to end. She wanted to tell the girls what will happen next but decided not to. She doesn't want to take the excitement from them. When they found an epty space for the four of them , the immediately settled down. It was just the third bleachers behind the players. Dara kept looking around at the players running around and preparing for the game. Then, he saw the man she has been wanting to see since she woke up. There he was in thr bleachers sitting .He expression was unreadable but his aura is scary. Her lips were formong a straight line and his hands were reseting on his legs.  And his eyes, his eyes were the saddest that she has seen today.

He might've sensed that someone was staring at him so he loked back and looked around. Her heart was beating fast.  Her eyes was still settled to him. And then, when there eyes met, everything seemed to stop. Time froze and it was just like it was just the two of them in that situation. He stood up slowly, eyes not leaving hers. He did not blink .He was afraid that when he does, she may just be a product of his imagination,just like what happened those past 2 days. She smiled at him. But he just continued looking at her. Slowly she stood from her seat. He then took small steps closer to her. And , the moment he was in front of her, nothing can be heard other than their hearts beating.

"Annyeong." She said. When she said that word,she knew she is real. She is awake.She is alive. And before she could say something again ,he held her cheeks and kissed captured her lips.

--------------

Hello!!1 I know you are confused right now. But everything will be explained within the next chapters. I was really having a hard time doing this one because I was trapped. So when this idea came, I updated immediately. I hop you stay with me. I can't believe this fic will end soon. Please read my other fics as well and I am starting another one.kekekeke. Please support me and leave comments! Annyeong!