Eyes Don't Tell Lies

All this Time

Dara woke up with the loud banging on her door. Last night was one of the best days of her life. Jiyong and her Top oppa were very paranoid but nothing she couldn't handle.Jiyong was sticking to her like glue  she didn't mind it though, in fact she liked it. A lot of girls from different age groups have been trying to get Jiyong's attention. She wanted to kill those girls but she just can't help but feel giddy with how Jiyong acted last night. He was so possessive and sweet.

 

Dara stopped from recalling what happened last night when her door continuously kept getting banged. Dara lazily got up o the bed and went through her door to kill the culprit causing too much noise at this ungodly hour for her.

 

Dara: What do you want? Oh----What are you girls doing here?

 

Bom ,Chaerin and Minzy looked at each other.

 

Chaerin:She doesn't have any idea. My My..We have a great problem here in front of us.

Dara:What are you talking about?Idea of what?

Bom: Oh my God! This girl!! Really?!

Dara: What are you talking about?!

Minzy:unnie, tonight's the Ball!

Dara: And?

Chaerin:Aisht! Don't give me that I-don't-care look or i'll tell Jiyong oppa your dirtiest secrets!

Dara: You wouldn't dare! I'm your cousing Chaerin!!!TT.TT

Bom: well if you don't want Jiyong to know those secrets then you better be a good girl to all of us, you rabbit.

Dara: Fine. Why are you here so early in the morning? You're disturbing my sleep!!

Minzy: I hate to burst your bubble,unnie. but it's not morning and it's definitely not early.

Dara: What are you saying?

Chaerin: It's 4 in the afternoon. So you have way to much sleep sleeping beauty!

Dara: It's what?!

Bom: Don't make us repeat ourselves again.

Dara: Whatever.Why are you here then?

Bom: Because you still don't have a dress for tonight's ball! And we ,because we're such good friend,are here to help you get ready and doll up.

Dara:Not again. Please don't tell me this about this makeover thing. That's the last thing I need to do now.

Chaerin: Oh please! Stop being a drama queen ,unnie! Just get up and take a bath! While you're taking a bath, we're gonna get ready here ,too. We don't have much time. The party's going to start at 7pm and we can never rush beauty!!

Dara:If we don't have much time why don't we just stay here?keke

Bom: Do you want me to kick you inside your bathroom?

Dara: Fine: I'll take a bath.

The gymnasium was elegantly desiged today. It was at the school'sgymnasium that te Annual Ball will be held .Almost everyone is already inside the hall . Students , faculty and staff have been gathered for this event,everyone was excited and are wearing perfect cloths fit for the party.

 

Five men were seated on a table. Girls were givnig them flirtatious glances trying to catch their attention but thses men seemed to act as if thses girls don't exist.

 

Jiyong: Top hyung, can you call them again? What's taking them so long?

Top: Relax,will you? I'm pretty sure they are still trying to fight with Dara to get her to that gown.

Jiyong: Why is she so stubborn? Can't she just wear it without complains?

Top: She doesn't like these types of parties,Ji. Especially if it involves dressing up.

Seungri:OH!Is that Chaerin and Minzy? Wow! They look great!

 

The boys looked at to where Seungri was looking at . Chaerin and Minsy both looked beautiful. Chaerin was wearing a Black tube top gown which hugged her curves perfecly. She had her hair in a ponytail showing the most beautiful earrings she has. Minzy is wearing a mermaid type of gown which was in purple.She looked like a lady ,far from the baby they usually see her.

 

The two gorgeous ladies gained attention,most especially from men ,as they walked down the gym heading through the guys.

 

Youngbae: You guys look great!

Chaerin: Thanks , oppa!

Daesung: Aigoo. You girls should be guarded. Those boys are oogling at you. Take a seat.

Minzy: Thank you, oppa.

Top:Minzy looks mature ,in a good way.

Minzy. Kamsahamnida, oppa.

Seungri: You look good, Chaerin.

Chaerin: Thanks, rat.

Jiyong: Where's Dara?

Minzy:Oh the unnies are still in the car fighting with each other. Dara noona doesn't want to come out so Bom noona is in the verge of killing her.

Jiyong: and you're cool with Bom noona killing my Dara?!

Chaerin:Neh.

Minzy:Dara unnie doesn't want to get out of the car because...oh! finally! Bom unnie won! There they are.

 

And when Jiyong turned his head to where Minzy was pointing at, everyone disappeared on his sight. She can only see Dara and everything was in slow motion.

 

Everyone was looking at Dara and Bom . Bom was wearing a short dress that shows off her long legs  while Dara was wearing a royal blue gown that has a Greek goddess cut. She loSeungri: Dara noona....

Daesung: looks like.....

Youngbae: a godess....

Top: Of ocurse. We have godly genes.

Jiyong: Yah! Ss-top looking at my girlfriend idiots!

Youngbae: You better tell that to all the guys here ,Ji.

 

Immediately after Jiyong saw that guys are ogling around his cousin and his girlfriend,he walked pass through the people getting in his way and went to the two gorgeous ladies that are stealing the moment.

 

Bom: Hi Ji. Like what you see? I did a good job with her and you did a good job with the  own .I will not disown you with this!You really have good fashion sense.

Dara: You bought this dress?

Jiyong: Well..uhm...

Bom: He had it made for you.. It matches his suit.

 

Dara looked at Jiyong's suit and her dress. They did match. She slightly blushed and smiled to him sweetly

 

Dara: Thank you ,Ji.(kissed him on the cheek)

 

Jiyong blushed.

 

Bom: so are you having a contest who's cheeks is more red?Let's have fun!(Bom left the two)

Jiyong: You look so stunning,babe.(held Dara's cheek and smiled)

Dara: You're not too bad yourself.

Jiyong: Don't look at anyone. Eyes on me.

Dara:(kissed Jiyong on the cheek)Eyes on you.

Jiyong: (knocked Dara's forehead,kissed her on the lips and smiled) Good girl.Shall we join them?  I don't want these guys ogling on you or all of them are going to lose their eyes.

Dara: Calm down. I'm only yours.Remember?

Jiyong: aisht!When have you been this sweet?

Dara: Shut up ,Ji. Let's just go to where the guys are.

 

--------------------------------------------------

The ball had been a blast and everyone was having a lot of fun. After the party, Jiyong and Dara went to her favorite place, near the big oak tree . They settled themselves below the big tree. Jiyong had his back resting on the trunk of the ree while Dara is resting her back on Jiyong's chest. They stayed like that for a few minutes.Dara was closed he eyes, feeling the cold wind as it kissed her cheeks. the cold breeze was fighting with the warmth that Jiyong's body was giving to her.Dara smiled. I can get used to this.. all my life.

 

Jiyong: (kissed her cheek)What are you smiling about, baby?

Dara: Seriously?Are we doing pet names now,Ji?

Jiyong: Well, I will. It's up to you if you want to. I just can't help myself.

Dara:Whatever.

Jiyong: Are you happy being with me,Dara?

Dara: Well, let's see. you're a jealous and possessive boyfriend,over protective and impatient, childlike but sweet, smart but conceited, skinny and not muscular but good looking. I couldn't be happier .keke

Jiyong: I knew you loved me from the start just because of my good looks.

Dara: Conceited jerk.

Jiyong:But seriously,are you happy now that we're officially together?

Dara:Yes. When I'm with you, I feel like everything's going to be fine. Like everything is on theright place. I wish we can keep it like this forever.

Jiyong:We never know what would happen in the future. I cn't peomise that we won't fight or we'll have a smooth-sailing relationship...but I'll do my best to keep us together. Nothing can keep us apart. I will stay with you.

Dara: Aweee...getting sentimental,are we?

Jiyong: Ya! I'm serious here.

Dara: I'm just kidding ,Ji. I love you. That's enough reason for me to stay with you.

Jiyong: I'm not going to promise anything but I'll do my best to always make you happy. I love you,Dara.Please don't  give up on me.

Dara: Never. I'm never gonna give up on us. You are my everything now.

Jiyong: Don't ever leave me,arraso? You're my life. always have been. I'll die if I'll lose you.

Dara: I was yours from the start, Ji. I will always be yours. No matter what happens, I'll always be yours.

 

Hearing this from her, Jiyonng couldn't stop but smile and hugged her. He had been waiting for this moment all his life and now that he is with the woman he dearly loves, he wouldn't let her go anymore,no matter what happens , He'll keep her with him. He can read it through her eyes..and eyes never tell lies.