I Wished her Well, She's Starting to Raise Hell

All this Time

Yoona: I’m sorry if I didn’t tell you in advance that I’m going to be coming here, unnie. I just wanted to see you to talk about our situation. Sorry if I was rude a while ago. I just didn’t really expect that my friend, Sunny was right. You’re really living with him now.

Dara: Jiyong wanted to give Jisan the family that he deserved. He wanted to be with us.

Dara saw Yoona grip the table napkin. They are currently drinking tea in the patio.

Yoona: Aren’t you being unfair to me and to my daughter, unnie? Have you thought of me and her when you agreed with this?

 

Dara knew Yoona was in pain. She’s a mother, too and she knows how it hurts knowing that your child doesn’t have a father on his side.

 

Dara: Yoona, I---

Yoona: Don’t .Don’t even think about apologizing because that won’t even help any bit in lessening the pain that I’m feeling right now. This is Jiyong’s fault. If only, he didn’t cheat before. But, unnie, I expected you to be righteous. I expected you to know what you should do. I honestly didn’t see this coming.

Dara: You’re daughter grew up with Jiyong. Jisan didn’t. My son didn’t carry his father’s surname, your daughter did. You’re daughter felt how it is to have a complete family, a father specifically; attending to her needs, my son only had me. I fed him lies. I reasoned why his father wasn’t their but he never questioned me. Now tell me whose fortunate between the two of us?

Yoona: But you chose that path! You chose to leave! Why did you come back to ruin us?!
Dara :I didn’t ruin anything ,Yoona! I never chose to come back her. I dreaded the decision of stepping foot on this country again because I know there’s going to be chance to see the man that thought me everything about love and pain. And mostly, it was because of the two of you that I left. It was because he chose to be your daughter’s father than being my husband. I had him first but you stole him away from me knowing that were married. Now who took something away from someone, Yoona? Between the two of us, who really is the real victim?

Yoona: You shouldn’t have shown yourself to Jiyong! You ruined everything.

Dara: Trust me when I say I didn’t intentionally show myself to him. I never even wanted to stay long her. I have learned to live my life far from all of you. Far from the memory of the pain you’ve caused me.  But I love Jiyong and I wanted to give him a chance to be father to Jisan and a husband to me.

Yoona: Jiyong is mine, Dara! She’s mine! You left him!

 

Yoona stood up. Dara remained seated and calm. She looked at Yoona.

Dara: He was never yours from the start, Yoona. You never had him in the first place. The life you’re living right now is supposed to be mine. But did you hear anything from me? Di d you hear me blame you ever since I came back here? You took everything away from me, Yoona and I’m getting them back .There’s nobody that can stop me from getting my life back. I’m taking away everything back.

Yoona: How dare you! I’m not an easy foe, Dara. I will do everything to get Jiyong back.

Dara: How can you get something back when you never even had him from the start?
Yoona: You’ll pay for everything, Sandara Park. Watch me ruin you the second time.

 Dara creased her brows.

Dara: What do you mean by that?

Yoona: Oh, so you’re scared now? Did I get you alarmed now? Don’t let your guard down, Sandara. I’ve done it before, I can do it again. Believe me; it’s not hard to ruin your life.

 

With that, Yoona smirked. Took her back and left Dara dumfounded. Dara felt nervous hearing Yoona’s word.

What did she mean by ruining me the second time? What is she talking about? She asked herself. She couldn’t hide the fear that she is feeling right now. Her heart kept beating so fast and she honestly didn’t know what to do rather than pray that Yoona was just scaring her with her words.

 

After Dara had that talk with Yoona, she went to Chaerin and Seungri’s house. Who knew that the 2 would actually end up getting married after all the fighting they had way back their young days.  Chaerin was alone in the house since Seungri was managing his dad’s company. The couple has a 4 year old son named Chae-Ree who got the mischievous attitude from his dad and the fierceness from his mom. The two of them were at the living room. Dara already told Chaerin about what happened, and being the strong person that she is, she was furious and wanted to kill Yoona that very moment if only Dara didn’t stop her.

 

Chaerin: I swear I’ll cut that girl into pieces if she dare lay a hand on you or my nephew!

Dara: Aigoo, Chaerin-ah, don’t say that. I just wanted to tell someone this because I may not be able to take it anymore if I don’t let this out. I might…I might run away again.

Chaerin held Dara’s hand.

Chaerin: Don’t unnie. You’ve already gone through a lot of things. This is not the time to give up. Running away from the problem will not do anything. It will prolong your pain and will hurt a lot of people. It was years when we last saw each other. You even weren’t there when I got married. I swear I almost didn’t marry that rat if you didn’t call me.

Dara laughed when she remembered that very day. She was in the Philippines that time and he had to call Chaerin because Top informed her that she was wailing like a pig since she wasn’t there.

Dara: Aigoo, I can still remember hearing you cry like a pig that day.

Chaerin: Aisht! You can’t blame me. You are my best friend and my cousin.

Dara: Mianhe, Chae. I’m sorry if I ran away and didn’t contact you. I know you were worried but I got a lot of fears and insecurities and I didn’t want to hurt you knowing that. I missed the most important day in your life.

Chaerin: I understand why you weren’t there, unnie.  But this time, I won’t let you miss any special event in my life anymore. How are coping up with everything by the way? Bom unnie told me that you and Top oppa are still not talking to each other.

 

Dara sighed.

Dara: Yeah. He was really mad when I decided to live with Jiyong. It was a crazy decision but I know he understands me. I know he just cares for me because he doesn’t want me hurt. By the way, Chae, do you remember anything about Yoona when we were in college or high school even? Because from the way she threatened me, it seems that I’ve done something g not good to her from the past. She even told me that I took something from here which I couldn’t really remember.

Chaerin: I really can’t remember anything, unnie. I don’t remember anything about her before. Besides, you have everything. Why would you take something from someone? I really don’t remember anyone having any serious issues with you aside from those other girls that were envious of you because you were popular. Everyone loved you.

Dara: Why would she say that, then? I just wish she could just tell me what it is so we could stop hurting each other.

Chaerin: whatever it is, unnie, you have to toughen up. Fight her and don’t let her hurt you again. You’ve already allowed her to hurt you before. Don’t let it happen again.

Dara: I don’t know, Chae. I don’t know if I’m strong enough to take all these in. I mean, sure I’ve moved on but I still have doubts if I’m strong enough to fight for Jiyong.

Chaerin: Aigoo. You’re forgetting that you have a lot of backups. You have me and our other friends, unnie. We won’t let Yoona hurt you or Jisan, even Jiyong oppa. We got your back.

Dara: Awe, my Chaecat loves me dearly.

Both of them laughed. Having to talk to Chaerin someone eased her a little bit. But she can’t just rely to anyone to protect Jiyong and Jisan. Chaerin is right. She has to be strong. Never let your guard down. Dara. She told herself.

 

------

 

“ Mr. Kwon, Miss Im wanted to speak with you. Would you like to let her in?”

 

Jiyong heard his secretary speak. He was busy with so much paper works. He lifted his gaze and the secretary immediately looked somewhere else. He really was scary at work. That was the impression of some of their employees.  Jiyong just sighed, knowing that his secretary was still afraid of him even if she had worked for her when he first started.

 

Jiyong: Just let her in, Jimin.

 

Jimin just went out of the office. After a few minutes, Yoona then slammed the door.  That was her way of getting Jiyong’s attention and it sure did work. Jiyong just furrowed his brows but his eyes never left the paper works he has been working on.

 

Jiyong: What do you want, Yoona? Don’t you see I’m busy? I already told you to speak with Mr. So if you need anything from me or if Jiyoon needs anything.

 

Jiyong still didn’t look at Yoona. Yoona took the chair nearest to Jiyong’s desk and sat.

Yoona: Is this how you treat us now, Jiyong?! You’ve been neglecting your responsibility with your daughter and with me! We only get to talk to that Mr. So! You never came when we ask you to!

 

This time, Jiyong stopped reading the papers and looked at Yoona with a dead stare.

Jiyong: I’ve told you from the start that I have no responsibilities to you. You are lucky that I even give in to your trips abroad and unstoppable shopping. You are using my money, Yoona and you did not hear anything from me.  As with Jiyoon, I’m still providing her needs. I even asked Mr. So to bring my daughter to the mansion so she can meet her brother.

Yoona hissed.

Yoona: Are you kidding me? And do you really think that I would let my daughter meet that other son of yours?! You aren’t even sure that he’s your son!

Jiyong: Do not talk to my son like that!

Yoona: Oh so you’re mad because I talked like that to YOUR son?! What if Dara talks to Jiyoon like that, huh? Would you have the same reaction?!

Jiyong: What are you talking about?! Dara would never say anything like that!

Yoona: She did,Jiyong! She told me that I’m just making stories that Jiyoon is not your daughter! Do you know how much it hurts?!

 

Yona cried. Jiyong was dumbfounded. Dara would never say those words but seeing Yoona cry also made him doubt.

Jiyong: Dara would never say that, Yoona.

Yoona: I went to the mansion to talk to her nicely. But—but she threatened me to stay away from you and never bring Jiyoon close to you..because..because she said she wasn’t your daughter. Jiyong I never thought Dara unnie would be like that! She even told me that if we didn’t stay away, she—she’ll kill us!!!

 

Yoona cried even more.

Jiyong:I’ll…I’ll talk to her. Please stop crying, Yoona.

Jiyong stood up and held Yoona’s shoulder to stand up. He hugged her and she did, too. What Jiyong did not see was the smirk on Yoona’ face.

--

Dara was about to open the jiyong’s door to bring lunch when she heard his voice. She opened it slightly and saw Jiyong holding Yoona’s shoulder.

Jiyong:I’ll…I’ll talk to her. Please stop crying, Yoona.

Dara immediately covered to avoid creating noise and letting the 2 know that she was there. She closed the door and leaned her back on it for support. Tears started falling from her eyes. She had the feeling that she was the once that Jiyong was referring to. She kept remembering the words from Jiyong’s mouth, I’ll talk to her. Please stop crying, Yoona. What was worse was he was hugging her.

Do you love her, Jiyong? Did you learn to love from all these years?  She thought. That was the most painful thing to think about right now. 

Dara immediately wiped her tears and went to the elevator. She won’t wait for Jiyong to talk to her, she will talk to him  and that will be the first thing they will do once he gets home.

 

 

 

 ---

So yeah, the title is inspired by Tablo's lyrics of the english version of Eyes,Nose,Lips. EEEEEEKK!!! I love his version! Itis daebak, itsn't it?! i;m sorry for the super late updates. Please bear with me,neh? I can only write withing Mondays and Fridays..well depends on the schedule though. Thanks you.I loveyou all!! :))