The Real Deal

All this Time

Dara kept walking inside the mall.She lied. She wasn't really going on a date. She just wanted to get out of the house because her brother's friends are there again. She decided to call Bom, her best friend, but when she tried to look for her phone,she can't find it inside her bag. She just closed her eyes and felt more pissed.

 

She decided to go to her favorite Bakeshop.

"Anyeong!" Dara greeted her Aunt, the owner of the bakeshop. " How are you,auntie?" She gave her aunt a warm hug.

"I'm good,Dara-ah. Thank you for coming. What do you want to have to day? Oh, Chaerin-ah! Dara is here!" 

Chaerin is Dara's cousin and she's her closests cousin if I may add. Immediately,after that, Chaerin went out of the kitchen and hugged Dara.

 

Chaerie: Unnie! I missed you!

Dara: Are you kidding me? We go to the same school, we have the same class. We see each other everyday!

Chaerin's mom just laughed ands went back to the counter to attend to some customers

Chaerin: Unnie,don't be like that. (pouted cutely)

Dara: Aigoo. (pinches Chae's cheek) How can you be so cute in front of me and act so cold in fron of everyone in school?!

Chaerin: Ya! I'm not cold with them. I just don't like some people in school ya know. Ga-ja! I baked chocolate chip cookies! 

Dara beamed after hearing it.

Dara: Really?! Wah, you knew I was going here, right?

Chaerin: Ani! I just felt like it. Orrrr..maybe I did.

Both of them laughed and went to the kitchen.

====================================================================================

Jiyong is still grinning like a crazy dog while sitting on the sofa. His friends are freaking out and wanted to wipe the crazy grin on his face. 

Youngbae: Ya! Jiyong! Stop that! I swear I'll throw up now! 

Seungri: Hyung, what the hell is up with you?! You're creeping the hell out of me. 

Top: Ya! Maknae no foul words inside my house. (Turning to Jiyong) Seriously Jiyong ,stop that. it's not like she's laready your girlfriend.

All the other four boys turned to Top and gave him a questioning look.

Daesung, Youngbae,Seungir, Jiyong: Who is?

Top: Don't act stupid especially you, Jiyong.

Jiyong: What are you talking about ,hyung?

Top: Dara.

Daesung: Dara? 

Top: Aisht! Do I have to repeat myself/ (sat beside Jiyong) You know what, you're not gonna make my sister fall for you by pissing yher off you know.She's not going to like you with that, Ji.

Jiyong just smirked.

Youngbae: So it's okay with you hyung if Jiyong get together with Dara? 

Top: Yup! He's a friend. It's better if it's him than any man. 

Jiyong: I know I won't get her that way hyung. (Jiyong released a sigh) But that's the only way to get her attention.  I mean, I like seeing her crease her forehead ,knowing that it's me that's inside her head whenever she does that.

Seungri: you're weird.

Daesung: What happened to the GREAT G-Dragon?! You act so arrogant in front of girls but you can't even say to Dara you like her!

Youngbae:"Like" isn't even the right term Dae. I think it's already llllooooooovvveeee..

And the five of them laughed.

Jiyong then sighed and tapped Top's elbow.

Jiyong: I just don't know what's with your sister that she makes this stuping tongue of mine back out. 

Top: Aisht! You're such a wuss!