Breaking the Walls,Still You and I After All

All this Time

Jiyong: So.....

Dara: So?

Jiyong: What made you change your mind?

 

Dara and Jiyong are now in the kitchen. Dara is cooking lunch while Jiyong was sitting in one of the sits in the counter following Dara with his eyes while she was moving around the kitchen, his face resting on his palms. He just can't help but feel happy seeing her work in the kitchen like its' the most normal thing to do.

 

Dara: Do you really have to ask me ? (still preparing the things that she needs for what she's going to cook)

Jiyong: YEP!(making a sound with the letter "P" for emphasis and smiled after)

Dara: Aren't you going to stop acting like that?

Jiyong: NOPE!(still making a sound with the letter "P" on the end )

 

Dara laughed a bit.

 

Dara: You're such a kid.

Jiyong: I know. kekeke..So what are you cooking?

Dara:mmmmm....well..You pretty much bought everything in the market and your fridge can feed the whole nation for a month..so I have decided to prepare, Jeotgal,Tteokbokki,and Bulgogi.

Jiyong: Wow! you still know how to cook Korean dishes?

Dara: Yup. Jisan loves it.

Jiyong: What's his favorite food?

Dara: uhm...Ramen? I don't really know. Everything seems to be his favorite food. He loves to eat. He's not a picky eater.

Jiyong: He's like you when it comes to food, then.

Dara: I think so.

Jiyong: Tell me what he's like.

Dara:Well, he's like me..but he's like you. I can't explain what' he's really like.

Dara:  Don't worry. Ji, you'll know him better in time. he's a good kid.

Jiyong: I'm sorry if you had to raise him alone.

Dara:Raising a son like him alone ,I never considered it something like I should be regretting. He made me who I am now and he made me stronger. I don't think I could surpass everything that happened if he never came to my life. And please stop apologizing, Ji. That's what we're here for ,remember? We're here to start over and to fix our problem.

Jiyong: I have something to offer you. This would be crazy but I hope that you'll agree with it.

Dara: What is it?

Jiyong: Can you and...uhm..can you and Jisan live with me at the mansion? I mean, like... you know..like a family?

 

Dara was taken aback with this.

 

Dara: I'm not sure...uhm..Can I think about it,though?

Jiyong: Yes,of course! Sure!

Dara: Thanks. So, after lunch what are we going to do?

Jiyong: Well, I was planning for us to go do some water sports. Like wind surfing, jet skiing,snorkeling, or paragliding.You up for that?

Dara: Of course! I've been wanting to do that!

Jiyong: Great! I thought you're gonna back out.

Dara:What me? No freaking way!

---------------

 

So after lunch,Jiyong was patiently waiting for Dara in the living room.He was just wearing his boardshorts and a white sleeveless undershirt. He also had shades on.He was checking his emails through his phone when Dara came down.

 

Dara: I'm ready! Let's go!

Jiyong's smile disappeared when she saw what Dara was wearing.

 

Jiyong: What are you wearing?!

Dara: uh---duh...it's a swimwear. What do you expect me to wear, Ji?

Jiyong: Oh no you won't go out wearing THAT!

Dara:What are you talking you about?

Jiyong:I can almost see through that  thin fabric you have!

Dara: Duh! That's what it's supposed to do, stupid!

 

Dara was wearing a beach bra with maong shorts. She was also wearing a knitted beach top to cover the upper part of her body but it seems that Jiyong still doesn't like what she was wearing.

 

Jiyong:Change.

Dara: Uh. No, thank you.

Jiyong: Don't make me drag you inside the room,Dara.

Dara: What--You can't do that!

Jiyong:Are you seriously asking me that?(smirked)

Dara: C'mon ,Jiyong. I know what I am wearing.Who is on the right mind to wear a gown when they're on the beach?! Duh! Besides,I'll be on your side so you can always watch over me.

Jiyong: But even so! I can't stop those men from looking at you!

Dara: You're such a kid sometimes, Kwon. C'mon! Let's go! 

 

Dara then hurriedly stepped out ,leaving Jiyong behind..

 

Jiyong: YAH!!! (Stomped his feet)SANDARA PARK! YAH! AISHT!

 

Jiyong then stepped out and followed Dara.

-----

Jiyong and Dara were on their way to the boat that will take them to the other island.

 

Jiyong: Hold my hand, Dee.

Dara: Ani.

Jiyong: Why?

Dara: The last time I held your hand, you let me go.. You left me.

Jiyong: I---

Dara: Hold my hand instead.

Jiyong: Huh?

Dara: Before you were so clingy to me. I didn't think you could leave me.. I thought wrong but I've learned that I should've done my part as well. Now hold my hand ,instead.I will not let go, I promise.

 

Jiyong smiled and held Dara's hand. both Jiyong and Dara had a long day. It was tiring but it was one of the best days of their lives. They get to try new things togethere and surprisingly, they enjoyed each other's company, just like before. Some things just never change.

 

During dinner, Jiyong decided to bring Dara outside. He said he'll take her somewhere.

----------------------------------

 During dinner, Jiyong decided to bring Dara outside. He said he'll take her out. After Dara finished taking a bath, she found a shopping bag and a box on top of her bed. She went near it and found a card. She opened it and read what was written on the card.

 

Hey, I took the liberty of  buying you something to wear for tonight and a footwear to match with it. Wear it. Once you're ready, go outside.Someone will take you from where I am. See you in a bit, Dee.

                             

 

                                                                              Ji

 

Dara creased her brow. What is he up to now? She asked herself. She then took out what was inside the shopping bag. She saw a baby pink dress inside it.

Dara noticed that someone was standing in the terrace, thinking it was Jiyong, she went outside btu found out it was not him. She felt disappointment but when she remembered what was written on the letter,she got her energy back. The man guided her and asked her to ride Jiyong's yacht to get to the island where Jiyong is. Curiosity is already almost killing her because the man wouldn't tell him what is happening instead ,he just smiled to Dara.

 

It took almost about 10 minutes for Dara to arrive on the next island.The man accompanied her to get down the yacht. Before the man left, he handed Dara a note. Confused,she took the note and read it .

 

Don't be too excited, baby girl.You're almost there. I just need you to do one thing fo me,  take 15 steps  to your right from where you are standing right now and you'll find me

                   Ji

 

Dara bliked many times before she looked at the place.It was dark. She felt scared and thought of a lot of negative things. She felt like she was the only one on that island.

 

Dara:What the hell are you up to, Kwon Jiyong?!Are you going to kill me? Is this how I am going to die here?!

 

She was about to walk back to the yacht and convince the man to death t otake her home when another piece of paper dropped .She picked it up and read it.

 

Please don't walk out. Trust me.

 

Dara smiled a bit. This man really knows me. She realized.

 

she then turned back and walked. Every step,she counted.Her heart started to beat faster in every step she took...

 

 

5..... What could this jerk be thinking about

4...... What am I supposed to do after this?

3...Does he really have to take me to another island for dinner? Ishe that rich?! Aisht! He's wasting too much money on this

2...Oh God! Why do I feel so nervous about this?! Ugh!!! Kwon Jiyong 15 steps is almost over!!!

1...Now..what?!

 

And before Dara could say anything else, fireworks started to fill the sky. Dara could only stare at it with so much excitement and surprise. It felt like seeing different colorful stars. She never had seen such beautiful fireworks before.

It was a good 3 minute Firework display and then she noticed that there were rose petals spread all over the sand .She didn't even notice how these petals were spread because as far as she can rememeber she didn't notice it a while ago before the fireworks began to dance in the sky. She then studied the area and what she saw made her shiver in glee. Jiyong was standing a few steps away from her, wearing a white long sleeved polo and white beach pants as well. He was wearing a beach sandal that amtched what he was wearing.He was smiling from ear to ear while lovingly staring to the only woman he loved all these years. Time may have gone too fast and their hearts may have been filled with pain and grudge but never did he forget to love her still.

 

Dara walked slowly near him. There were candles on the sand as well making it more beautiful. When she reached him, his smile grew wider.

 

Jiyong: This night is beautiful but what more can be more beautiful than you?

 

Dara couldn't help but blush.

 

Jiyong:Is my baby shy? C'mon there's no need to be shy. This night is for you,Dara. C'mon, let's go.

 

She took her hand and led her to a small stage. When they were there and they were seated ,it sudenly moved making Dara stir a bit. Jiyong then held her hand to comfort her. Later did she realize that the small stage was a small floating cottage.

 

Dara: Aigoo.. You're really spending too much money on this ,Kwon.

Jiyong: Nah.. You deserve the best things in the world. We could do this every night if that's what you want.

 

Dara giggled.

 

Dara: I don't think I can handl anymore of your cheeziness.

Jiyong:What? I"m serious.Just tell me if you want this to happen every night and it will.

Dara:Aisht! No need for that. This is already too much.We're just having dinner.

 

After a few minutes,they happily devoured their dinner. Everything that there was on the table were Dara's favorite.How can she not enjoy the dinner?

 After the ate their dinner, they went back to the shore. Dara thought it was the end of their lovely evening but she was wrong. When she stepped out of the floating cottage,she heard music playing. She was about to ask Jiyong but when she turned around ,he wasn't their anymore.

 

"Dara.."

 

She immediately looked at where she heard the voice from. She saw Jiyong standing on stage holding a microphone.

 

What the hell?! Is he going to do what I am thinknig right now? How many stages does this place have?!Oh God!

 

Jiyong: Do you still remember when we were in collge? You wanted me to sing in front of a lot of people. You wanted me to sing because you sid I had talent.You wanted me to share it to the world because you knew it was my passion. I was about to do that but I didn't. I told you I jsut wanted to sing for you. And now , I will be singing for you. I wanted to let the whole world to hear me sing.Sandara Park, you are my world.

 

Dara gasp. Her heart skipped a bit hearing Jiyong's words. Immediately, tears started to fall down from her eyes.

 

Jiyong  started to sing...(please listen to All This Time by Six Part Invention  kekeke)

 

I lie awake thinkin' of the days gone by
Wishing that you're still here with me, baby
I was wrong and now you're gone
Please hear this heart of mine
Hear me calling

Dara kept crying,her eyes not leaving his. She felt his pain and she knew he felt how much she was hurt when they grew apart..

 

Whenever you're around me
I feel diff'rent in your arms
With the way you touch me
I feel the love that last a lifetime
Your love so true
And I never knew
That it's you I need all this time


True, it feels differenet being with Jiyong. She feels so complete with him..like she needed nothing else but him..just him...

 

See these tears that keep fallin' from my eyes
Wishing that I never let you go, my baby
Take this heart, feel me with your love
Please hear these words of mine
Hear me calling

She can no lnoger take it. She ran to where he was and he stopped singing ,letting the band finish the song while he waits for her to reach him...Not wasting any second ,she hugged him tightly sobbing and crying her heart out..She missed him so much.

 

Whenever you're around me
I feel diff'rent in your arms

 

It feels so much differenet in his arms. She was home, finally,she was home.

 

With the way you touch me
I feel the love that last a lifetime
Your love so true

 

He held her face, and smiled. He wiped her tears dry...

 

And I never knew
That it's you I need all this time

Dara: I love you,Kwon Jiyong. I love you and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

 

Hearing her words. He smiled and kissed her full on the lipsTears kept falling from her eyes. A few seconds, their lips parted but they’re still lost in each other's eyes.

 

Your love so true
I never knew

 

Jiyong: I will never let you go this time. i love you, Sandara Park.

 

..and he kissed her again. Letting their emotions take them.

 

That it's you I need all this time
All this time

All this time

 

------------------------------------

For the past 3 days, Jiyong and Dara were getting along really well. Tomorrow is the last day of their little vacation. They were now outside the house, They were having a bonfire,facing the open sea.  The sky was filled with start and the moon was shining brightly.

 

Dara:Do you think we'll be fine once we go back tomorrow?

 

They were lying on the mat they laid in the sand, bith of them lost in their own thoughts. Dara was still looking up to the stars. Jiyong looked at her .He took her hand and she moved closer to him, hugging him. He hugged her and kissed her head then he kept looking at the stars.

 

Jiyong:Just don't let go of me this time.No matter what people may say and no matter what happens, always  trust me.

Dara: Pushy, aren't we?

 

She giggled and snuggled closer.Jiyong just smiled and looked down at her.

 

Jiyong: Yah! Aren't you trying to wear off my perfume by smelling it all off?

Dara: Conceited.

Jiyong: Everything will be okay ,Dee. It won't be easy in the beginning but eventually, everything will fall into place.

Dara: I'm scared of the things that might happen.

Jiyong:As long as I am here, I won't let anyone harm you or anything happen to you or to our son.

Dara: What about Yoona and your daughter?

Jiyong: I'll be able to think of some ways on how to deal with them. They're still in Japan right now.

Dara: Do you think Yoona will have problems with this? I mean..

Jiyong:She knew from the start that you are the one I love. I will be a father to our child but I will never be a husband to him.  I already made it clear to her way back.I never even married her.

Dara: I don't think she'll just accept this this easy, Ji.What if she' ll hurt Jisan?

Jiyong: Whether or not she'll accept it, the decision will still be the same, nothing and no one can change that.I won't let her hurt you or Jisan. trust me, Dee.

Dara: Don't  you think everything seems to be running so fast. I mean.. us living together in the same house ..

Jiyong:I almost missed Jisan's childhood and now that you're both here, I will take all the chance I have to spend every second with the two of you.Please don't take this oppurtunity away from me.

 

Jiyong then kissed Dara's forehead. Dara could only hope that nothing worse will happen.

 -----------------------------------

 

Hey guys!!

I'm so sorry,I was busy with the changes in the office. But I'm happy because I am now being trained to be a trainer or something like that..kekeke.lol. Yay! (throws confetti)kekeke.I hope you like the update. Credits to the owner of the photo that I used. I also changed the title because of the song. The song is what inspired me to write this story by the way. Til the next update! :))