Tears and Fears

All this Time

Everyone was gathered inside the Park’s living room, all worried with the two children that had been abducted a while ago. Mr. Park kept walking to and fro while Dara was sitting in the corner crying her heart out and calling his son’s name. Jiyong kept calming her down although he felt that his world is also shattering because of the situation. Yoona, was just quiet on the other corner. She was hugging herself, also she had no idea what is happening and praying that her daughter is okay. She kept on thinking so hard who could’ve done this. Something is telling her that she knew who it was but she kept denying it to herself.

Top came in. He was just talking to the officers about the security of their house as well as updating on what was going on. He had to do it. His father had too many worries right now and as the eldest son, he  had responsibilities to the family. He looked at Dara and can’t help but worry for her sister. She looked at Yoona and although he hated her, he felt pity to her situation as well. He knows it was not her, for she looked like she was in hell because of the situation.

Everyone was taken aback when the door opened and Seunggi came in. He came rushing to Yoona who immediately cried and embraced him. They were all shocked to see her break down like this. They always see her as a tough cookie and never expected her to cry like this.

Seunggi:sshhh... Sh'll be fine. I'm doing my best to use my connections to help the police figure this out.Calm down. It'll be fine.

Yoona: My Daughter is in danger and its all my fault. Our daughter is dange. Mianhe Seunggi.I'm sorry.

Yoona continued crying while the latter comforts her. A week before they already found out that Seunggi was Jiyoon was Seunggi's daughter.

Yoona: I need my daughter safe. I could never forgive myself if something happens to her. I need her safe, Seunggi.

Dara continued shedding tears watching Yoona cry.

Yoona:This is all my fault. If it wasn't for my grudge, this wouldn't have happened to my child.

Dara was about to say something when the police came in and rushed through where they are.

Police 1: We have traced the person who captured the kids.    

Everyone listened as the policemen discussed what they found out. The men then decided to come with the olicemen to the place where the kidnapper was traced. Dara: I'll come with you.

Yoona: want to go with you, too.

The men were not able to argue with the 2 mothers so they let them come with them. Dara and Yoona were both on the same car, seated at the back of the car. A police officer was seating in front and there was also another policeman driving the car Jiyong and the other guys decided to be on one car. For them, it would be better that the 2 girls will be guided by police officers fro safety. Both women were silent and both are staring straight on the road.

Yoona: Mianhe,Dara-ssi. Dara turned her head to Yoona only to find her still staring on the road.

Dara:Why are you apologizing to me? This is not your fault.

Yoona smiled bitterly and finally met her eyes.

Yoona:If it wasn't for my jealousy, this wou;dn't have happened. Don't pretend as if you don't blame me with everything that had happened to you and your family. Dara: I don't blame you with anything .Everything happens the way our fate has destined it.

Yoona: If it wasn't for me, you and Jiyong would have a happy life.

Dara: Ani. The reason why we didn't have a happy ending before was because it had to make way for our future . Our past selves had to separate ways to give way to our future self. It was not the end for us yet. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

Yoona: I think I do.I just wished I gave myself the chance to get to know you. If I took that road instead of wasting my time finding ways to destroy you, maybe none of these wouldn't have happened. And now, Your son..and my....my daughter is in danger. (Yoona started crying) .... I can't forgive myself if something bad happens to them.

Dara hugged Yoona.

Dara:sssshhhhhh...everything's going to be fine. Don't worry.

--------

It has been a 14 minute ride since they have arrived at the port. Everyone stepped out of the car and gathered. Jiyong went to Dara and held her waist.

Dara:Why are we here? Are the kids here?

Jiyong: They found out that the kids are taken here. We will accompany the policemen inside . Stay here with Yoona and I'll have other policemen take care of you. Yoona:Aniya. I'll...I'll come inside.

Seunggi:Yoona, no. Stay here. It'll be dangerous if you come with us inside. Please listen to me.

Yoona: You don't understand. My child is inside that place. Who knows if she's crying and is feeling scared. Please let me go with you.

Dara:I wanted to go, too.

Jiyong and the guys looked at each other and have agreed to allow them to come.

Jiyong:Arasso. But stay close to me,Dara-ya.

The policemen banged the door and there where gunshots everywhere. Dara, Yoona, Jiyong, Seunggi, Sanghyun and Top where still outside with some police escorts. After 5 minutes of gunshots, a policemen came and told them the area was clear and assisted them to get inside. They searched the whole are until one room remained ti be checked.The policemen carelessly opened it and they immwediately spread out, series of gunshots where then hear until they heard a woman's voice.

"DON'T YOU EVER DARE MOVE OR THESE KIDS WILL GO TO HELL WITH ME!"

After hearing the voice, Yoona immeadiately ran inside. Dara: unnie!!!! (ran behind Yoona) The men followed Yoona inside.Shock was seen on all of their faces as they saw, Jisan and Jiyoon were captured by Yoona's omma. Both kids were tied with one rope and Mrs. Im held a gun on her other hand.

Yoona: Omma...please let go of my daughter. please......

Mrs. Im:Well,well..if it isn't my daughter. My traitor daughter! You! (pointed the gun to Yoona) I gave up everything for you and this is how you repay me?! You ungrateful !

Seunggi:Auntie please let go of the gun. We can settle this without hurting anyone.

Mrs. Im:Shut up, you fool! If you did not get my daughter pregnant, she would've been very successful by now!

Yoona:Omma....please ..let go of the kids. Please don't hurt them. I'll do anything you ask me .Anything  .

Mrs. Im: Anything? You would do anything I ask you?

Yoona: Yes, omma. Anything. Just please let go of Jiyoon and Jisan. Please,omma. They have nothing to do with this. You shouldn't do this.

Mrs. Im:Well, fine. I won't kill these brat. (pointed the gun to Yoona). I'll just kill you instead. Dara:No! Please stop. She's your daughter! Jiyong was holding Dara since she was trying to run to Yoona.

Seunggi: Mrs. Im, please, put the gun down. We can talk this through. Please put the gun down. The police are here but we promise they won't do anything to you. Mrs. Im: (pointed the gun to Seunggi)You! If you did not get this stupid daughter of mine pregnan! This wouldn't happen.I gave her everything! Everything! But you ruin all my dreams for her! Why don't you die first!

Yoona:No! Omma! Please listen to me. Please let go of the children. You can...You can shoot me instead.

Top: Yah! What are you talking about?!I'm telling you not to make stupid decision! Listen to me you stupid brat! I'm speaking as your oppa!

Sanghyun: Noona, please don't do this. We can resolve without anyone dying. Yoona smiled weakly and looked at Top and Sanghyun.

Yoona: I've been wanting to hear that from you . Thank you. I'll be grateful to dsie knowing that you have finally accepted me as part of your family.

Yoona then turned to Dara and smiled. Tears ran through their eyes they met each others gazes.

Dara:Unnie,pleas,e no. We still have things to do after this.We need to bond with Bom unnie. We have to go shopping together and talk and laugh and fight like normal sibling.Please don't do this.

Yoona: Dara-yah, I've caused you much pain and I'm sorry. Please don't cry. The last thing I want to do now is to correct my mistakes.

Yoona then turned to her omma.

Yoona: Go ahead, omma. Shoot me.

Mrs. Im : Awwww. Wasn't that sweet ,my sweet child. That was such a winning piece but that wouldn't change a thing. Why would you think I'd kill you, you're my daughter, silly girl! I was wanting to kill the girl who stole everything from us. You stole everything from my child and my family. You should die!

Mrs. Im pointed the gun to Dara and took the shot.

BANG!!!!!!!!!!

Yoona: omma ! No!Dara-ah!

Seunggi: Yoona!

Sanghyun: Noona!

Top:Yoona! Dara!

Gunshots were heard and Mrs. Im was shot by the policemen and she was on the floor bathing on her own blood. Yoona was lying on the floor. She took the bullet for Dara. Dara was carresing her while crying. Top and Saghyun was with them while Seunggi and Jiyong went to their children and released them from being tied.

Dara: Unnie...unnie..please ....

Yoona:Dara-ah..you're ugly ...when you...you cry. pl--ease...stop crying.

Top: (teary-eyed)Yah! How can you joke like that when you're..you're in this situation. The ambulance is on its way! Hold on ,okay! That is an order!

Sanghyun: Noo--noona..please ...just a bit more...the ambulance will be here. Please just say with us.

Yoona:I ..I don't think I can....But thank you...thank you for opening your heart to me...take ...take care of my Jiyoon.

Dara: Unnie! Unnie! Don't close your eyes! Please! Unnie!

Top: Yah! Yoona! Yah! Wake up! Where is that damn ambulance!

Sanghyun: noona! Noona! wake up! Noona! Please wake up!

Dara: Unnie! Please!Wake up! Please!Unnie!

-------------------

Yay! finally I have successful updated this story. I'm really sorry it took a while. I've been through a lot these past few weeks and I can;t even imagine I went through all those things.Maybe 2ne1, Bigbang, Winner, iKon,Epik High,and the rest of the the YG family helped me out. I've been very fond of iKon and Winner these days.lol. Anyway, I hope you liked my update even if its crappy. Take care y'all!    

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!