From Intuition to Mission

All this Time

 

It has been 2 days since Dara, Hero and Jisan arrived in Korea. Jisan and Hero have been spending some time with Top and his son, Tomy while Dara stayed at home and was still keeping in touch with her business. She is working as one of the main interior designers and the owner of Strongbox Asylum. With the help of Hero, she was able to build her own company in the Philippines and she was gaining attention not just because of the strong impact the name of her company is but because she was great with her chosen career. She is also starting to gain offers from other countries.  Hero is an engineer. He was one of the best in the Philippines and is working on his father's company which is also known worldwide. He’s been travelling and has visited Korea that's why he knows other languages as well. She felt so lucky having him but she never fell in love with the guy. If only she could teach her heart, she'll teach herself to love the man for he was worth loving but she just can't . She's still trapped and imprisoned by her past.

 

She was busy checking the designs sent through an email by Melissa, her secretary and her friend from the Philippines, when Bom sat beside her.

 

Bom: Hey.

Dara: Hey,Bommie.

Bom: You're here but it seems your mind is occupied with work.It's like you didn't take a leave, Dara-ya.

Dara: I just love my work, Bommie. kekeke

Bom: Really now?

Dara: Really, Bom.

Bom: So how have you been?

Dara: I've been good. You? How about you? How is life being married to my alien brother?keke

Bom: I've been great and Tabi's a good husband but he's still an alien ,though.

 

Both of them giggled.

 

Bom: I've heard that you accidentally met Jiyong at the airport?

Dara: How'd you know about that?

Bom:Well, when I went to Jiyong's office yesterday, he and Yoona we're arguing about it .Geez, I swear that woman is going to die in my hands! Who knows ,maybe she just planned all this to get Jiyong to marry her instead of you!

Dara: Bom, just forget about it. It doesn't matter to me anymore. It won't change anything.

Bom: But it will,tokki! You could be a happy family!

Dara: A happy family? Having a husband with a child from a different woman,yeah. That'll make us a happy family.

Bom: To be honest, Dara, I really don't think that Jiyoon is Ji's daughter. I mean--

Dara: Bom, I really don't care anymore. Everything between me and him is done. We're over and I'd like to keep it that way.

Bom: Don't you have any plans of telling Jisan and Jiyong about their relationship with each other?

Dara: I don't know yet but I don't think Jisan needs to know him. I have raised him well .I don't need anyone to help me raise my son.

Bom: Yeah, you don't need Jiyong but Jisan needs a father. I mean Hero's is there but you don't want to marry him! The guy is not even your boyfriend. What is wrong with you,woman?!

Dara: You’re so funny ,Bom. I missed having you around.

Bom: Aisht! You're avoiding the topic again. Dara-ya, I just want you to be happy, That's all.

Dara: And I am ,Bom so don't worry. I am happy.

Bom: Suit yourself. But once you realize that I was right, don't tell me I didn't tell you.

Dara: Yes, omma!

Bom: Yah!(slaps Dara's shoulder)

 

Dara giggled. Annoying as she my sound, but she has to admit it, Bom's words made a lot of sense and sure knock her out her senses. She wanted to tell Jiyong about it and imagine how happy Jisan would be if he knows his father but how will they tell them? What reasons will she give Jisan about her's and Jiyong's status?  I hate thinking.Dara thought.

 

====================================================

 

The Park Family has been busy the whole day preparing for their parents' anniversary. It will be 2 days from now. The celebration will just be held at their home since they will only be inviting people  that are close to them especially their relatives.

 

While the grown-ups are busy decorating their big garden, Tomy and Jisan keeps running around the house and the garden.

 

Dara: Oppa! Please do something about the kids. They might get hurt and break something here.Can you take them somewhere else for now?

Top: What are you saying> I'll leave my children in Bom and Mine's house with just the 2 of them?!

Dara: Ani oppa, just ugh. I'm getting dizzy just by looking at them running around crazily.

Bom: What are you guys talking about?

Top: Dara's getting dizzy with having those two brats running around the house.She wanted to bring the kids somewhere else for the night.

Bom: Oh! I can bring them to the Kwon mansion!

Dara: Are you out of your mind?

Bom: What? Noboby's there  except the maids. I can ask them to baby sit the kids since Butler Song is still there.

Top: I'm fine with it. But what about you, sis?

Dara: Are you sure no one's there?

Bom: If that no one pertains to Jiyong, then Yes, no one's there,Dara-ah.

Dara: Fine.

 

Bom then called the kids and prepared their things. She also drove them to the Kwon mansion. Aside from Song and the maids, the house doesn't have any otter people living on it. Ever since Bom and Jiyong grow up, they had their own houses and Jiyong's parents' rarely goes home to Korea that's why the mansion is practically empty.

 

Bom was greeted by Butler Song.

 

Butler Song: It has been a while since you last came here, Miss Bom. How are you?

Bom: I'm good Butler Song. I came here because I have a favour to ask.

Butler Song: What is it ,young miss?

Bom: We are quite busy at my in-law's house because there's going to be a party tomorrow and these kids kept everything is chaos. I was wondering if I could leave them for a day here? Please?

Butler Song:Why Yes, Young Miss! We would be delighted to have these young masters in this mansion. This house has been very much lonely.I t would be great to have them stay here for the night.

 

Bom: great! Thank you so much, Butler Song! I'll pick 'em up tomorrow afternoon. (turned to the boys)Alright, you two. I'm lweaving you to Butler Song. You can play around the house but please don’t break things here. Tomy, you're older than Jisan so you have to be a good boy so he'll be a good boy to, Arasso?

 

Bom got a nod from his son and she smiled sweetly.

 

Bom: And you my love, please don't be too good to your Tomy hyung. Don't follow everything that he says or you two might get in trouble again. Arasso?

 

Jisan; deh, auntie! We will be good boys!

 

Bom hugged and kissed each of the boys before leaving them. After giving the kids their snacks, the maids and butler Song accompanied them to the pool and they were allowed to play. The maids were harmed by the two cute boys that were playing non-stop in the pool. The house that was deafening in silence heard giggles and laughter again.

 

Everyone was oblivious that a car has arrived. 

 

After the 25 minute drive from his office, Jiyong finally reached the Kwon mansion. When he feels like he needed space and he needed to get away from Yoona, he goes to the mansion for he finds peace in here. It has served as his haven, the only place he can find peace.  When he opened the door, he didn’t see Butler Song who usually greets him when he arrived; instead one of the maids came to him.

Maid: Annyeong Master Jiyong.

Jiyong: Where are Butler Song and the others?

Maid: They are at the pool Master. Miss Bom brought her son and her nephew to stay for the night.

Jiyong: Tomy? Tomy is here?

Maid: Deh , master he is and his cousin as well. Miss Bom told Butler Song that the kids will stay here for the night since they are preparing the Park Mansion for a party.

Jiyong: Is that so? Well, I better greet my nephew. Thank you for the information and please prepare dinner for us.

Jiyong then took steps to see his nephew. Bom usually brings Tomy when she visits him at the company and he grew closer to the boy. He always wanted a son of his own, He loves Jiyoon of course but of course, he wanted his first born to be a boy.  

He heard loud laughs at the pool as he was nearing it. His lips parted and formed a smile. His heart skipped hearing the laughter coming from the kids playing at the pool. It has been a long time since the mansion was filled with this laughter. He saw Tomy playing with his cousin while the other maids and Butler song kept laughing at them and making sure that the boys are safe as well. Jiyong went closer to the boys. Tomy saw his samchon and smiled widely. He went out of the pool and ran towards Jiyong who bent down to receive his nephews warm hug,not caring if his suit gets wet.

Tomy : Samchon! I miss you! (hugged Jiyong and kissed him on the cheek)

Jiyong: how is my favourite nephew? (ruffled his hair)Aigoo! You’ve grown so much! You look handsome!

Tomy: Someday I’m going to be as tall as Appa and Omma and as handsome as you,too, samchon!

Jiyong: (chuckled) I don’t think you want your appa to hear that so let’s keep that to ourselves, neh?

Tom: neh!

Jiyong just smiled and his nephew. Then they heard a small voice calling Tomy. Jiyong and Tomy looked bck at the pool and saw Jisan’s eyebrows creased and his hed tilted on the side.

Of course it had to be Dara’s son! Who else would be Tomy’s cousin? Sanhyun doesn’t have a kid yet and Jiyoon is with Yonna.How stupid am I not to figure it out. Jiyong thought.

Tomy then grabbed his hand and dragged him to the pool where Jisan was. When they reached Jisan...

Tomy: Jisan-ah, this is my favourite samchon, samchon Jiyong this is my cousin, Jisan.

Jisan: Annyeong samchon!

Jiyong: Annyeong Jisan-ah. Do you not remember me anymore?

Jisan: Oh! You are omma’s friend! The one on the airport!

Jiyong smiled at Jisan. You sure got your mom’s smile and wit but your eyes, it looks like I’ve seen those eyes from somewhere. Jiyong was then talking to himself. He doesn’t want to freak out the people around them.   After contemplating, Jiyong told Butler Song to prepare dinner as well as the rooms where Tomy usually stays. He then joined the kids at the pool and played with them. He felt so much connection to Jisan and he can sens that the kid feels comfortable with him as well.

 

Dinner came, the three of them were already eating at the dining table. The boys were talking animatingly with stuff and Jiyong just kept smiling at their conversation especially with how Jisan talk. No one will ever doubt that he is Dara’s son.  While Jiyong was observing the two boys, Jiyong noticed  that Jisan was putting broccolis on the left side of the plate, he creased his brows.

Jiyong: Jisan-ah, do you not like broccolis?

Jisan: Aniyo  samchon. I love them!

Jiyong: but why are you putting them on the side of you plate?

Tomy: he will eat that after he finish everything on his plate,samchon. He is so weird!

Jiyong: Oh really? I do that too? See? (pointing on his plate)

Jisan: Wah! See tomy hyung, I’m not the only one who does it!

 

Jiyong just smiled and continued eating. When he was about to eat, he saw Jisan again put the big sliced ginger on the other side of the plate.

Jiyong: Do you also eat the ginger after you eat the  broccolis ,Jisan-ah?

Jisan: Ani, Samchon, I’m allergic to ginger. I will look like a blowfish if I eat it.

Jiyong wanted to blurt out that his also allergic to ginger but he chose to remain silent. Questions started to formulate on his mind but he chose to shrug them off. Don’t be delusional, Ji. It’s just food. He told himself.

After dinner , Jiyong then tuck Tomy and Jisan to their room. When he saw that the boys were sleeping ,he went out of the room and made way to his room. He was about to open the door to his room when he felt that someone was pulling his shirt. He smiled and bent down to the boy.

Jiyong: What is it, Jisan-ah?

Jisan: I’m scared samchon. I can’t sleep without someone beside me. Omma used to sing for me and I sleep beside her every night. I want to go home to omma samchon.

If it wasn’t Jisan, Jiyong would feel pissed. He doesn’t have any blood relation to the boy so he should just ignore the kid,. but he smiled and felt the urge that he needed to take care of the boy. Maybe because of Dara.  He told himself.

Jiyong: (patted Jisan’s head) Do you want to sleep with me then,Jisan-ah? I know I am not your omma but maybe I can help you sleep better, too. Is that okay?

Jisan beamed and hugged Jiyong. He almost lost his balance if he wasn’t able to use his one hand to support his weight and Jisan’s.

Jiyong and Jisan were now on Jiyong’s bed. Jiyong was facing Jisan and the kid used his shoulder as his pillow. Jisan was facing him as well and his eyes were slowly falling when..

Jisan: I wish you were my appa, samchon.

Jiyong creased his brows.

Jiyong: Why are you saying that, Jisan-ah? Is your Hero appa not tucking you to bed or treating you nicely?

Jisan: Papa Hero is the best and he is good to me and omma but like you, he isn’t my appa.

Jiyong :He isn’t?

Jisan: Deh.He isn’t.

Jiyong felt his heart beat so fast. He doesn’t know why he was feeling this way like he was about to have a heart attack.

Jiyong: Di-did your omma tell you who your appa was?

Jisan: Ani. She didn’t.  Can I call you my appa, samchon? I want to have an appa. The kids in my school tells me that I don’t have one. If I call you my appa they I will have an appa.

 

Jiyong felt sad for Jisan but he is as curious as the kid,too. Moreover, why would Dara hide who Jisan’s father was?

Jiyong: Of course. You can call me appa, son.It felt so right to call you son.

Jisan: Gamsahabnida, appa. Jisan will sleep now. Good bam.

When Jisan closed his eyes, Jiyong moved closer to the boy and hugged him possessively. If only he could trust his instinct and his feelings, he would definitely admit that his is Jisan’s father. There is a possibility that this kid his. He and Dara does it and Jiyong also tried to analyze the time frame when they go separated. Not only that, it is weird why Jisan is allergic to ginger and has the same mannerism like his when eating the broccoli. Jiyoon doesn’t even like broccolis like him.

Jiyong has decided. Tomorrow, when Bom picks up the kids, he will ask her and he will get an answer.

 

----

Jiyong: C’mon ,noona. Tell me is he my son?

Jiyong asked Bom for the nth time. The kids are already inside the car with Top.

Top and Bom were beyond shocked when they saw Jiyong. Top and Jiyong still aren’t as close as before but they are in the “talking stage” Civil stage, to be exact.

Bom: for the millionth time ,Ji. I can’t answer you!

Jiyong: Why can’t you? If you don’t know, then why can’t you just say so? If it’s not me then why can’t you say it’s not me!?

Bom: why are you so curious? And who put this stupid idea in your mind, Jiyong?!

Jiyong: Jisan told me last night that he doesn’t know his father and Dara won’t tell him. When we had dinner, he separates broccolis and ate them after he finished the other food on his plate. He is allergic to ginger.And we both know that I’m like that. And Do I have to remind you about this morning when you tried to wake him up?! He didn’t budge! He’s a heavy sleeper JUST.LIKE.ME.

Bom: God, Jiyong! Don’t you know what coincidence is?

Jiyong: Oh please! Don’t tell me that crap, noona! Just tell me the truth! If you won’t then fine! I’ll find ways to find out who Jisan’s father is!  Do you know that the kid asked me if he can call me is appa because he was teased at school that he doesn’t have one?!

Bom: (sighed) Look, Ji. Whatever you’re thinking right now, just don’t. Dara and Jisan are okay now.

Jiyong: i’m not asking you that,  noona.

“So what if you’re Jisan’s father,Jiyong? What are you going to do about it?”

Bom and Jiyong then turned to Top.Bom glared at him and gave him the Shut-up-stupid look but he just glanced at his fuming wife and met Jiyong’s eyes as he walked closer to them.

Jiyong: So—I’m...I’m right.

 Top:No. You’re not. I was asking you “What If”. What are you going to do about it?

Jiyong: I.. I don’t ..know.

Top: See? You don’t have a plan. So you don’t need to know the truth. Thank you for taking care of my son and my nephew but this will be the last time you’ll see Jisan. He’s not staying here anyway. They’ll go back to the Philippines after 3 days. And please stop meddling with their lives. You have done enough before and I will kill you with my own hands if you dare so something stupid again.

Top then left.

Bom: I’m sorry ,Ji . I’ll go ahead now. We have a party to attend. Thank you again. I’ll see you soon.

Bom left Jiyong. When she got into the car, she looked at him one last time and Top drove off. Jiyong was still standing there. He clenched his fist. He will trust his instinct now. He already lost Dara before because he did not trust her. Now , he will trust his intuition. This is a chance that he will take, a chance to get the family he wanted with Dara. He will find out who Jisan’s father is and Dara or his family doesn’t need to know about his ways.

--------THIS UPDATE IS BECAUSE OF DARA AND GD'S PICTURE.WAAHH..LOL I SWEAR I ALMOST CRIED EVEN THOUGH THEIR PIC IS JUST ORDINARY.LOL. ANYWAY, PLEASE DO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE STORY AND THIS UPATE AND DO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT AND I'LL TRY TO FULFILL YOUR REQUEST.

THANK YOU AS WELL BECAUSE I NOW HAVE 100 SUBBIES! I NEVER THOUGHT I'D REACH A HUNDRED! AND FOR THAT, TO THOSE WHO WANTED TO KNOW WHO I AM , DO SEND ME A MESSAGE AND I'D GIVE YOU MY FB ACCOUNT BUT PLEASE DO KEEP MY IDETITY OUR OWN LITTLE SECRET. LOL. DOESN'T MAKE SENSE,RIGHT? KEKEK...BYEEEEE~~~~~~ I'M SENDING YOU HUGS AND KISSES. XOXO