Blast from the Past

All this Time

Jiyong found Dara inside their room. She was busy with her laptop. She was In a conference meeting through webcam with her business. She was still managing her company even when she was far from it.

He gently dropped his attaché case on his table and loosens his tie. He heard Dara was ending the conference but she was still busy with her laptop, probably finishing some documents. She was in deep thought when she felt something wet on her cheeks. That’s when she noticed that Jiyong was already home. He was kissing her cheek.

Dara: Hey.

Jiyong smiled and kissed her full on the lips.

Jiyong: Hey. Tired?

He then hugged her from behind.

Dara: mmm…They wanted me to be back there to fix some problems. Turns out that there are some furniture that didn’t arrive so the renovation of one of the hotels of our clients got delayed again.

Jiyong creased his brow and looked at her side ways.

 

Jiyong: So you’re leaving?

Dara giggled.

Dara: aniyo. How can I leave my two babies?

Jiyong: eh? Two? We only have Jisan, babe.

Dara: You. You’re my big baby.

Both of them laughed.

Jiyong sat beside her.

Jiyong: babe, we have to talk about something.

Dara:Yeah. I also have something to tell you.

Jiyong: Is this about Yoona?

Dara:deh.She came here and talked to me. Are you still seeing her, Ji?

Jiyong: Ani. I asked my lawyer to talk to her and told her that if they need something they just have to tell him.

Dara: oh. Have you seen her lately?

Jiyong: Well, she came by the office at lunch. She was actually crying. She told me that you threatened her to stay away from me?

Dara: She …she said that??

Jiyong: Deh. But, I just can’t believe her because I know you.

Dara smiled. She shouldn’t have doubted Jiyong. She was somehow relieved that she stayed this time.

Dara:What about your daughter,Ji? Have you seen her?

Jiyong: Ani. I always ask Yoona to bring her daughter here but, she said she doesn’t want Jiyoon to meet Jisan. She never brought Jiyoon here at the mansion. My parents and her parents can’t even convince her with that.

Dara:Did she tell you why?

Jiyong: No. We always argue about it so I got tired and just let her be.

Jiyong then hugged her again.

Dara: Ji, I know this might sound ridiculous to you but, do you, I mean do you remember that specific day when you were with her? I mean do you remember when you…..

Jiyong understood what Dara was trying to ask so he just answered her.

Jiyong: I really can’t remember anything that night, babe. All I can remember was I was really drunk that night. I was with my other friends and then she came and helped me and brought me somewhere. When I woke up she was already beside me. I really don’t remember every detail.

Dara: Do you think..ani. Never mind. You had dinner.

Jiyong tightened his hug.

Jiyong: Babe, go no. Tell me what bothers you.

Dara sighed.

Dara: It’s not that I’m doubting that she’s telling the truth but..are..are you sure that Jiyoon is your daughter?

It took a while before Dara spoke again.

Dara:Sorry, babe. You don’t have to answer that.

Jiyong. NO,Dara. I understand what you’re trying to say. I wanted to do that a long time ago but I didn’t because I didn’t have any reason before .But ever since you came back, I wanted to make everything right. I’ve been more focus on you and I honestly forgot about Yoona and Jiyoon and I’m sorry about that.

Jiyong: I shouldn’t have neglected them. I wasn’t responsible enough and the situation got even worse. I’ll make sure we’ll have this fixed in the right way. I’ll talk to Yoona and ask for a DNA test.

Dara: Can I come with you when you talk to her?

Jiyong: Of course, you can. Now get up now and let’s have dinner and let’s take a rest. Let’s fix this and that’s the first thing we’ll do tomorrow.

 

Dara stood up and went to the kitchen with Jiyong.

----------------------

 The next day, Dara and Jiyong met Yoona at a restaurant for lunch. The food was already served but not any of them touched their food.

Jiyong: Yoona, I wanted a DNA test with Jiyoon and me.

Yoona: W—what?! Are you kidding me? After all these years, you’re going to ask for a DNA test? What the hell, Jiyong! So you doubt that Jiyoon is your daughter because of this ?!

Jiyong: Be careful with your words, Yoona. I wanted to do that after you gave birth but I didn’t because there was no reason to do it. But now that everything became even more complicated, I think it would be fair to have a DNA test.

Yoona: So you doubt about Jiyoon but not your son with her? God, Jiyong! She’s been gone all these years! You didn’t know what type of woman she became when she left!

Dara saw how Jiyong gripped the table napkin. She held his hand and spoke.

Dara: She’s right, Ji. So to be fair, I’ll have Jisan take the DNA test as well.

Jiyong: Dara, Jisan doesn’t have to do it.

 Dara: Ani. I don’t want to be unfair to any of them. I’ll have Jisan tested. I am sure that he is your son and if a DNA test will satisfy Yoona and any other person, then I’ll have my son undergo the test. Jiyong: Alright. We’ll have Jiyoon and Jisan undergo the DNA test.

The day after that, The Kwons and the Parks together with the Kids, and Yoona went to the Seoul Hospital for the test. Yoona’s parents weren’t there. Yoona didn’t know who his father was, at least that’s what she tells them and her mom doesn’t really care about her. Her mom is a business woman who travels from time to time for their business. The test was done and all of them were at the doctor’s office.

Dr. Hwang: So as requested by Mr. Kwon, the samples will be sent to the US to make sure that no one will be able to mess up with the test. We will be waiting for2-3 weeks for the result. Once it has been sent back to me, we will be calling everyone again for the result. For now, you don’t have to worry about anything. I will make sure to update you if it comes earlier.

 Jiyong: Thank you, Dr. Hwang. We will be waiting for the result.

 

-----

Yoona’s POV

“ I can’t believe you’re that stupid to agree to that DNA test! Are you not thinking you dim-witted woman!”

I swear I almost got deaf with my mom continuously shouting at me on the phone. Well, this phone conversation is better than nothing. This is how our relationship is; it’s only through phones or emails. We hardly talk since she’s always out of the country with her boy toys. I could really care less.  As long as she gives me money, she won’t be hearing any rants from me.  

Yoona: mom, could you lower down your voice? I’m not deaf but if you continue talking with this tone, I will be one. Geez, calm down , will you?

Min-Jun(Yoona’s mom): Calm down?  How can I calm down when you’ve made a decision without consulting me?! You really are stupid, you know that?!

Yoona: Why would I even need you opinion about this?

Min-jun: Because as far as I can remember, you’ve never done any good decisions with your life--

 

Hear it goes again…..

 

 Yoona: Please don’t start again. We’ve talked about this a couple of times. Stop ranting. I know I’ve made a mistake but this is the only way I----

Min-jun: Ani! If only you married Sueng---

And before she even mentios his name again, I cut her off.

Yoona: I told you never to talk about him again.

 

I heard my mom sighed.

 

Min-Jun: Arasso. Just…never mind. I’ll be going now. I still have a meeting to attend to. Kiss Jiyoon for me.

Yoona: Deh. Annyeong, omma.

 

That’s what I loved about my mom, even though she doesn’t show her love that much, I know I can count on her and she loves my daughter a lot. I lied on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I closed my eyes and tried to think. How did everything become so complicated? I was a cheerful person and I had a lot of friends.  But the truth ruined me. Sandara Park ruined me.

 

I knew Jiyong, Dara and their other friends because we studied on the same school and I never hated any of them. I loved Sandara Park. I had a crush on Jiyong before but when I found out that they were in a relationship, I was happy because I knew that they loved each other, but because of what I found out, I set one goal in life, and that is to take everything away from her. Everything that she had should be mine. I already got over with Jiyong a long time ago. Please, a girl has to move on and besides I never really loved him. But, because Dara loves him, of course I wanted him. I wanted everything Sandara Park has. The only way to do it is to ruin her and I knew it was Jiyong that will cause her fall.

 

I tried to follow Jiyong everywhere and even made sure that I know his schedule. Crazy,right? Then , one night, he was drunk .That was the time that I took the chance . I made him drink something to make sure he won’t remember anything that happened that night. And yes, I was successful and was able to make him my puppet.

When I heard the news that he ran away from the wedding, I got so happy and I even was ecstatic to know that Dara left the country. But my heart was hurting because I had to let go of one person I love the most. I stayed strong because of my plan.

 

Let me tell you a story. The reason why I never met my father. My father didn't love me and even disowned me. He even said that my mom was lying when she told him that they had a child. I overheard them having an argument inside her office. I didn't get inside because I didn't know what to do.

 

 But I heard him say that I wasn't her daughter and my mom was lying. He even said he will only have one daughter and that isn't me. I got so mad at him I was about to open the door when I saw his face. I knew who he was. I've seen him from the school's Parent's meeting. I ran away.It was a good thing that I didn't fully open the door. They didn't notice I was there.  I cried while I was running. When I reached home, I immediately went to my room and swore to ruin his daughter.

 

Mom got home after a couple of hours and I talked to her about what I heard. She was about to lie but I told her I can take everything. For Pete's sake I was not a kid anymore. I was already in college that time when everything happened.She told me everything. when she was done I acted like I wasn't that affected but deep inside, I was screaming murder.

 

 That was the time I started to change. Maybe if father never had a daughter, he could've accepted me.  That was the time I made the plan. 

 

And that is to ruin the person who took my father away from me. I should’ve been treated like a princess. I should’ve had a happy childhood. I should’ve grown with my father by my side.I souhld've been loved. But because his daughter, I never had the chance to get all that. 

 

I will take away everything you have,yeodongsaeng. I will make sure I get everything you stole from me.  You will never be happy. You better prepare youself for Unnie's comeback.I already sold my soul to the demons to ensure that I'll have you suffering. 

 

 

I, Im Yoona will be the death of you.  

 

 

 

I promise you that.......

 

 

Sandara Park.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

my dear sister.

 

 

-------

Oh.... uhm. I was really worried about this update.Don't kill me, okay? kekeke.

Please don;t hate me and Please please please!!! don't unsubscribe.It'll break my heart. T.T

 

Until the next update.Take care .Thank you to the new subbies!!!! xoxo

 PS.

 

LET'S STAY STRONG FOR BOM UNNIE.NEH? :)