The Fake Date

All this Time

Dara: I can't believe oppa is still friends with those dimwits! There even younger than them for Pete sake!bdjsjsjz

CL: Geez, calm down, unnie. Don't let them ruin your day.

Dara: Ugh!! i was supposed to have a good day with my ed and my laptop today but everything is ruined when I heard ther voices! Why do my parents even allow, Top-oppa to bring his friends over?!

CL: Well, I'm sure if you tell your parent's to stop Top-oppa to bring his friends over, then he'll do the same with you.

Dara: Is it wrong to wish for a better day, CL-roo? Heol

CL: Stop sulking Dara-unnie.  Ket's just eat the cake I made, neh?

Dara: Neh. Ahh. Cl-roo, you always know how to please me. kekeke

CL: Of course I do. I'm your cousin/best friend after all. So ,unnie the Ball's gonna be next next week. We only have 2 weeks to prepare. Any plans for it?

Dara:Neh. But I haven't decided yet if I'm gonna attend that Ball. You know it's not my thing , Chae.

CL:Not your thing? Since when did you have your thing at anything ? C'mon , Unnie. Everybody's going ---

Dara: Except me.

CL: YAH! Unnie! Asiht! you're such a kid sometimes. We always work our ways on you. I'll just tell Bom -unnie and Mingkkie.I'm sure they'll work there charms on you.kekekeke

Dara: Fine!Fine! I'll go! Just don't tell Bommie. She's going to kill me .

CL: Tsk. Too easy.

 

The girls were enjoying their cake and their tea  whne suddenly Chaerin's phone rang.

CL: Yoboseyo?

Top: Chaerin-ah.

CL: Seunghyon-oppa?

Top: Deh. Are you with Dara?

CL: Neh .We're at the bakeshop, Oppa. Would you like to talk to unnie?

Top: Yes .Hand her the phone , Chae.

CL: Unnie, Top-oppa wants to talk to you.

Dara took the phone,

Dara: Yoboseyo, Oppa?

Top: So how was the date, Dara-yah?

Dara: Are you seriously asking that or are you mocking me?

Top: hahahaha! Really! You are so funny ,sis? Is he good-looking?

Dara: What are you saying? Are you out fo your mind oppa? I told you spending time with those so- called friends of yours is a bad idea! Their bad for you!!!

Top: Okay2! I'll end the call now, sheesHh! Sorry for disturbing your date,sis! Annyeong!

Top ended the call leaving a very confused Dara.

Dara: I just cant understand my brother. I don't even know if he's really my brother!Ottokae!?!

CL: Don't even bother understand him,Unnie.  You'll just make your brain explode .Anyway, let's go to some boutiques and try to find gowns we can use for the Ball.

Dara: Fine.

And bth girls went ouf of the bakeshop after informing Chae's mom.

--------------------

 

Meanwhile, at the Park Residence...

Jiyong: Yah! Hyung I hate you so much! I hate you! Why did you do that! You're killing me ! Tell me who's Dara's stupid date! I swear I'm going to kill that idiot!

Top: please stop whining ,Ji. Let's not disturb Dara's date!

Jiyong: Can you at least call her again?!

Top: Why would I do that?

Jiyong: your his brother.Tell her that your just checking if she's okay.I just need to know who the **bleep** is.

Top: C'mon ,Ji. We're invading her personal space already.

Ji: Aish!Fine.

Jiyong then stood up and went to the door.

Taeyang:Ya, Ji! Where are you going?!

Jiyong: If you all won't tell me who Dara's stupid date is, I'm going to find out for myself.

Then Jiyong slammed the door.

Daesung: Sheesh! Stalker much! Hyung is such a lovesick puppy.

Seungri: C'mon hyungs! Let's follow Jiyong-hyung! It's gonna be fun seeing him look like an idiot!kekeke

 

Everyone went out and followed Jiyong's car,..off to the mall they all go.

 ********************************

 

Dara was literally dragged by CL to almost every store at the mallin search for the so-called "Perfect Ball Dress" . She grew tired of being aolso trying different gowns, from vball gowns to dresses, from y to simple, from crazy to plain but CL never found something she liked for her. She says something is missing with the gowns they tired. She finally gave up and asked CL if they could get some ice creams. she was ecstatic when the latter agreed. They are now inside the ice cream parlor happily eating their ice creams when suddenly they found someone standing beside the table they were occupying.They both looked up. Dara was just like the other ice cream...she froze.

 

Standing at the side of their table is Dara's long-time crush, Lee Minho. He is a year older than her and is with the same age with Jiyong and his other friends,aside from Top, of course. Lee Minho is very famous in their school as well. He is a member of the basketball varsity team which Top was the captain and is very famous with girsl as well.But he never plays with girls. He had just one girlfriend ever since.

 

He was standing in front of Dara and CL looking fabulous as ever but somehow he looked so shy.when he saw Dara looking at him, he gave her a shy smile.

 

Minho: Annyeong, Dara-sshi Chaerin-sshi. My name is Lee Minho. We go to the same school.

Dara just looked at Minho and kept blinking.CL kicked Dara's foot to get her back to sanity.She then tilted.

CL: Annyeong Minho-sshi! You can call me CL. We know you.You don't need to introduce yourself.Can we help you with something?

Minho-sshi?

Minho. Annyeong. You can call me Minho or Minho -oppa. Deh, Can I take a seat first?

CL: Sure! Go sit beside Dara unnie!

Dara: Eh?!

Minho: I-It's okay! If you don't want me to sit beside ypu, that's okay Dara-sshi.

CL: NO!NO! Don't misunderstand Minho-oppa! You can sit beside her! Right ,unnie? (CL is now gritting her teeth and sending glares to Dara)

Dara: De-Deh, it's okay.

Minho took a seat beside Dara and smiled at her again.

CL: Soooooo Minho oppa, is there anything we can do for you?

Minho: Ah! Deh! Mianhe. I just want to ask if Dara has a date for the Ball.

CL: Well, unnie doesn't have a date yet, She's coming with us . Why do you ask?

Minho: Oh.. i was just wondering if....(Minho keep stealing glances to Dara)

CL: Oh my God! You mean you wanted to ask Dara unnie?!

Minho; Ne-neh. If-if it's okay , though. I mean I don't want to interrupt the your bonding during that night. Its' a speacial night for all the students and I want Dara-ssi to enjoy as well.

CL: DOn't be silly oppa! You're going to agree, right Dara unnie?

Minho sensed tht Dara was quite hesitant.

Minho: I-its okay Dara-ssi. You don't have to accept it right away. I was just taking my chances. I know you never accept invites like this.

Dara: I... uhm I don't know.

CL: WEll, your one lucky man oppa. "i don't know " is better than "no" when it comes to unnie . Usually she just drops the bomb right thorugh your face.

Dara: Can you give me time to decide , Minho-ssi?

Minho's face beamed at this.

Minho: Neh! Take all the time you need! You can me Minho. You can drop the formalities.

Dara just gave him a shy smile and stared at the table like it's the most interesting piece of art in the world Minho just keeps on smiling while looking at her figure.

Minho: By the way, you girls want to join me for dinner?

CL: I can't I have to help omma with the baakeshop.But Dara unnie can!

Dara: I guess it wouldn't hurt.

MInho: Kamsamhamnida, Dara-ssi!

Dara: Ani. You don't need to thank me.  You can call me Dara ,as well.

Wit this, Minho gave Dara a warm smile and it made Dara as red as a tomato.

CL: Sheesh! You two are obviously flirting! Your burning my eyes!

Unknown to them 5 pair of eyes are staring at them with different emotions showing. Three pairs of eys shows confusion nd fear for the man who is seating beside the petite girl who looks like a tomato this time. They fely sorry for the guy. He sure will have a hell of a week when a certain Dragon starts scaring the **bleep** out of him. Another set of eyes shows amusement and anger. He couldn't believe that she REALLY was on a date with the man she had a crush for so long. He felt outraged anger because he couldn't believe the guy just confortably sat beside her precious sister. But one pair of eyes had a lot of emotions showing. Fear, disappointment, pain and nost of all anger. He closed his eyes and felt something clenched his heart.  He felt fear because he knew this wouldn't be easy for him. Why does it have to be this guy? This is the guy that she had a crush on for so long. He knew it wouldn't be easy to shoo him off her life.

 

He couldn't take it anymore. He stood up from where they were hiding and wnet out of the mall.The other boys immediately followed him.

Top: Ji, if this helps you feel better, I still root for DARAGON.

Taeyang: Bro, c'mon. You're not Kwon Jiyong for nothing!

Seungri: If you want hyung , I'll annoy the hell out of that Minho guy!

Daesung: I think that 's not what Jiyonng wants to hear, Maknae. Let's just be here for him .