Hating my Happy Ending

All this Time

After 2 years.....

 

Dara has been shifting from running and walking. Her heart was in panic...Bom called her a while ago and she was crying. The only thing she understood from her words were Jiyong and the hospital . She didn't have time to ask questions, she just immediately went to her car and when she arrived at the hospital, she started running and walking looking for Jiyong. For 3 weeks she wasn't able to see Jiyong. They talk on the phone but that was just twice ever four days. He has been very busy ever since he graduated. He had a lot of resonsibility being the heir of his father's company. She misses him and what hurts more is knowing that he'll see him in the hospital.

 

A nurse told her that she has been asked to go to the rooftop to meet his Top oppa first.She didn't quite understand what was going on but it's was the only information given to her. If going to the rooftop would give me answers why Jiyong's here, then  I'll go. She thought. She ran through the stairs. She doesn't care if she'll run out of breath as long as she'll know Jiyong's safe. She caught up with her breath when she reached the door of the rooftop. She suddenly felt nervous. She doesn't know what happened. She only knew one thing.. she was scared.She was scared of losing the man that made her feel like she's the only woman in the world. She has been blesed with a beautiful family and loving friends and Jiyong, for the 2 years that they have been together,Jiyong has been the best. He never failed to show her that she is loved despite their busy schedules. She clutched her heart feeling the pain and thinking that she might lose him. She erased these thoughts and held the doorknob.She released a sigh before opening the door.

 

Dara was beyond surprised when she opened the door. There were red roses all over and the floor had a lot of different colors of rose petals scattered on the floor . She saw Jiyong standing not far from her and was surrounded by red rose petals. He had each hands on his pants' side pockets and had a big grin on his face. His eyes look mischievous and she could see it had glitz of excitement as well.

 

She was about to walk near him but he spoke...

 

Jiyong: Just stay right there, Darong.I haven't even started yet.

 

After saying those words, Bom and Top went near her. Bom was holding a tulip .Her tears were threatening to fall but they were full of joy. Top was smiling , his eyes were full of love for his sister.

 

Bom: Tokki.(held her hands)..I'm sorry I lied to you. That dragon's plan was way too good .I didn't have the heart to ruin it. We've been planning this for 3 weeks now and it was soooooo hard for me to keep a secret but , trust us, trust me,trust Jiyong...this is all worth it. I love you and I would only want the best for you. Tell me if that dragon hurts you and I'll crush him for you.(gave Dara a bear hug)

Dara: Boomm--miieee....I---can't---breathe...

Bom:(let's go of Dara)sorry. kekeke

Dara: I'm confused. And you're confusing me more,corn monster.

Bom: Aisht! Impatient rabbit! Everything will be worth it.

Top: So should I talk to my sister now, hon?

 Bom: Sorry about that. Here(hands Dara the tulip)

Bom and Top has been dating for a year now. Wh This is for you ,Dara-ah.

 

Who would've thought  that her brother would learn to love her crazy yet sweet best friend?

 

Top:Stop thinking too much,sis. You just graduated for goodness sake,sis.Chill, will you?

Dara: Well if you would just tell me what this is all about, you'd spare me ,oppa.

Top: Sorry,I can't. (Smiled sweetly nad kissed Dara's forehead) You know I'm here ,right? Oppa's always here for you.

Dara: You're making me more nervous. Are you dying?

Top: Are you out of your mind? Of course I'm not! Aisht! Whatever! You'll understand soon enough.

 

Top and Bom left. Dara followed them with her eyes. She then saw her other friends .Jiyong was still smiling ad loving looking at her. Dara's eyes grew wider as 4 people stood on each of jiyong's side. She saw her parents and Sanghyun and on the other side, she saw Jiyong's parents and Dami noona,Jiyong's older sister. So it was  arranged like this: Top,Bom, Chaerin, Seungri, Sanghyun, Mom,Dad,Jiyong,Jiyong's dad, Jiyong's mom, Dami noona, Minzy, Daesung , and Taeyang. standing in front of her .All their eyes were on her and they were all holding some kind of folders on their hands. She was busy thinking what was happening when Jiyong woke her senses up.

 

Jiyong: You look so cute when you're confused, babe. But this should make things clear..

Dara: What are you talking about? And you even didn't apologize to me yet! You lied to me and told me you were busy but you were lying I hate you!

Jiyong: Would you still hate me if I show you this

 Dara: Show me what?

Jiyong: Hana..Dul...Set!

 

Tears were threatening to fall down on Dara's cheek when saw the things that that her loved ones were holding.  She had both of her hands covering . Finally tears fell from both her eyes. Who wouldn't cry tears of joy why all of your loved ones are in front of you holding letters that spelled out, "PLEASE BE MY WIFE"?Dara started crying hard. She couldn't explain the happiness she is feeling and the contentment she felt.

Jiyong smiled. He handed the letter he was holding to his dad and went closer to Dara. He stood in front of her and wiped the tears that wouldn't stop falling from her eyes.

 

Jiyong: hey..stop crying ,babe.I'm supposed to make you the happiest woman in the world right now.Aisht. Such a cry baby.

Dara: I hate you,Ji. Why can't you just propose the ordinary way just like normal guys do?A ring in a cake will make me happy.

Jiyong; Why be ordinary when I can be one of a kind? kekeke.. And it's not yet over, babe. There's still more. Do you think I'll stop here?

Dara:So this is still not it? But you have everyone here.

Jiyong: There's still something missing.

Dara:eh?What is?You're here and all my loved ones are here. Both our parents,which are very busy people,  are here.What's missing?

Jiyong: Really? You don't know what's missing?

Dara: Would I ask if I knew?

Jiyong:Aisht. Why are you so uptight to me lately?

Dara: I'm not. I'm just telling you the obvious Mister.So what's this thing thats missing?

Jiyong grinned widely from ear to ear, Then, His mom and dad stood beside him.Jiyong's dad tapped his shoulder,

 

Mr. Kwon:My my, Sandara dear. I've never seen this side of my Jiyong. You've done a lot for this son of mine.

Mrs. Kwon: Yeobo,don't do that.Sandara might back out on this.

Jiyong: Mom ,dad. Please don't fight  here. We still have to do something.

Mrs. Kwon: Sorry, dear. (shifted to Dara and held her hand)Dara, we've known your family and we have come to know you. We have always treated you as our own daughter. We would love you to be officially part of the family.

 

Mrs. Kwon showed Dara a ring. this i a family heirlom. This has been handed to all the wives of the Kwons. I was the last one that wore this now its time to pass this to the next one and I believe my son has found the best person that deserves this. (handed the righ to Jiyong)

Jiyong: Thanks mom. (held Dara's hand)So you should not say no to this. I even have my parents explain to you how important this ring is.

Dara: I hate you. You're trapping me then. You're leaving me with no choice.

Jiyong: That's what I intend to do. So you can't decline me now . We hav all the most important people in our lives here. Dumping me would crush my ego and will make you look bad in front of them. kekeke

Dara: What if I say no?

jiyong: nah. You don't have a heart to do that to me. I'm a perfect boyfriend.

Dara:(laughed)You love yourself too much.

Jiyong: I do but I love you even more that I'm ready to give you everything .Even my life. I have loved you from the very first time I saw you and my feeling grew even more everyday. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life showing you how much I love you.Please give me the chance to show you how I feel. A lifetime ould not be enough  to show you how much yu mean to me but I'd take this chance. Will you marry me, Dara?

Dara:Yes, Jiyong. I'll say yes in all the languages I know. I'll says over and over again. I love you and I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you.

Upon hearing this, Jiyong hugged Dara and gave her kisses uttering "thank you" to her repeatedly.

 

Dara:Calm down, silly.

Jiyong:I'm sorry.I got carried away.(Jiyong the inserted the ring to Dara's ring finger.)  I love you. Can we get married now?

Dara: You always say the stupidest things ,you know?

Jiyong: I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

Top: Yah! Jiyong-ah! stop harrassing my sister in front of me and our family!aisdht! I'm starting to regret about agreeing to this.

Dara:So you asked my parents about this?

Jiyong:Of course. That's what's keeping me busy the past weeks. I can't jsut ask you to marry me and then they'll just disagree.My efforts will jut be wasted. Besides, I want to make it right .

Dara:Awwwweee.Ain't you the sweetest?

Jiyong:of course, I am .I always am. Just for my baby.

Mrs. Kwon: Stop this sweetness you two.Now everyone , let's prepare ourselves. We have a wedding to plan!

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

2 months later.........

 

The most beatiful is yet to start. Everyone is settled down and is waiting for the ceremony to start. As the piano started to play and the people that are part of the ceremony  started to walk dwn the aisle, an uneasy groom started sweating.  The man standing beside him tapped his shoulder.

 

Top: Man, take it easy. Geez It seems like you're going to pee.

 

Jiyong didn't even bother responding and just kept fidgeting. He was bothered.He was in a battle with his mind and no one knew about it.

 

  After a few minutes, everyone's eyes were on the three people that are walking down the aisle.

 

She was the most beautiful bride they every laid eyes on. Aside from the beautigully designed gown that she was wearing, she had a different glow on her face. Her eyes were dancing with different emotions.She was smilng while walking towards her soon-to -be husband. She could't hide her happiness and everyone one can see it.She was now standing in front of the man who broke all the walls that she has built. She is ready to take the next step of this relationship. she met his eyes and whne she saw it , the smile on her fave vanished.

 

Dara: No...Ji..no...

Jiyong: Dara...I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

 

After saying those words, Jiyong ran away without looking back at her.

 

She left her frozen from where she is standing. Tears feel from her eyes. Everyone was in chaos.Including her heart. Questions were everywhere and she had a lot of queries onher mind as well but she can't her anything . Bom ,Minzy,and Chaerin immediately went to her asking her to calm down but she can't hear them . She can't hear any of them.All she can hear is hear heart beating so fast and feeling excessive pain from it. There's only one thing on her mind: He left her...he left her without looking back.

 

 

--------------------------------

 

Hey guys. I'm so sorry for the short and lame updates.T.T. I promise do do better the next updates. Please bear with me. There's more to come. :))

Thank you so muc hfor subscribing.I love y'all! :D

P.S.

..and if it's not too much to ask ,please check this story's plot and tell me your opinion about it. THank you. :)). http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/705829