THIS IS A WAR

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

BOM'S POV

 

Now it's proven that my bestfriend is keeping secrets from me.

we are now inside GD's limousine,on how we get here i can't even remember. no one is talking between me and dara, we were just looking and listining to GD while talking to his phone, I can't even dare to ask my bestfriend right now cause I see how shock she was. maybe she is guilty cause i found out her little dirty secrets, and I know for a fact that she won't intertain me, so as soon as GD hung up the phone I took the opportunities to ask him

excuse me Mr. Kwon, I would just like to know, why did you call my bestfriend BABY? how did you know each other? are you guys couple? since when did you know each other? and .............. ( I was planning to ask more when Dara cut me off)

DARA - Yah!!! I'm not his baby and more specially we are not couple.(FEELING REALLY UPSET AND IRATE)

GD- What is wrong with you baby! take it easy, hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?

DARA - ?

BOM - hahahahahahahaha!!!! I'm so sorry, my best friend is really like that, maybe she is just so shy to admit it. you know woman thing.

DARA - yahhh!!!! what are you talking about? i told you we are not couple I just saw him when you left me at the airport. that was the first time and the last time I saw him.

GD - give her a brake baby! why so deffensive? 

DARA - excuse me? (what is this man talking about! MY GOD! thank you for blessing me so much patient cause if you didn't i already kick this man , he is even trying to put me on the very bad spot on my bestfriend eyes) and can you please! stop calling me BABY! it's getting on my nerves.

GD - that's exactly the reason why! you are so cute baby! (pinch on her cheek)

BOM - omo! you guys are so sweet.

DARA - ?????????????????? yahhhH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GD - calm down baby!! ok- ok! i'll behave now. wahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DARA - (OMG! Proven, this guy has disease, name MENTAL ERROR)

BOM - omo!! gdragon! thank you so much, you are so generous towards my bestfriend.

DARA - YAhh!!!! I told you, I don't know him.

BOM - DARA"YAH!! I'm so hurt right now, you keep secret from me, and now that i have cought you on act you are even trying to deny it, I have told you already it's ok if you have boyfrined first before me, just forget our deal.

DARA - but  . . . . 

BOM - I'm so happy for you! I know that you have a crush on him since we were kid, i just feel so good for you! (teary eyes)

DARA - OMG! what is she talking about? I can't believe what is happening right now, I feel embarashed, at the same time i feel like i'm gonna eat someone alive anytime now, when i look at the person who cause all of this, and what makes it worst is that i saw him smirking, a kind of smirk that tell's you how much he is enjoying the show. i pray to all the gods to straighten my patient or els. i will end up on jail for murdering this man infront of me.

GD - oh! so she has a crush on me before?, why didn't you tell me that baby! you even denied that you like me, i am always the one who is really vocal about my feelings towards you, you don't have Idea how much it hurts me, sometimes.

BOM - Oh My!!!! Don't misunderstood my bestfriend she is really like that, she don't accept what she really feels. but I'll tell you she really does like you, I remember, when we were talking about hot guys, she said she find you as the only attractive man from all of the famouse bachelor now a days.

DARA - (right! good job bomyahhh!!! you just embarass me infront of this jerk!! and he really do enjoy this show! i wish all the monster in the world to eat him alive) Yahhhhh!!! when did i say that?

GD - Ohh!!!!! thank's, Bom right?

DARA - (Gosh! we were like talking for almost an hr already and he still don't know her name! what a pathetic creature he is.)

BOM - ohh!! yes!! Park Bom, 

GD - thank you for assuring me.

BOM - your always welcome, just please don't hurt my bestfriend take care of her, she might look so strong but she is so clumsy sometimes.

DARA - do you even need to say that?

BOM - what? did I say something wrong?, oh! by the way, GD! what about SULLI, I've herd you guys are engage.

DARA - (That's it! thank's GOD! your mind is working right now!. when I look at him I saw he was cought off guard by her questiuon as well, so I took the opportunities) I told you we are not ..... . . . (i am not even finished talking when he cut me off)

GD - That's the reason why, I and DARA keep our relationship in secret because of that rumours as well, so I hope you will understand why DARA was not able to share to you about me, because of all of this issue i have right now.

DARA - (JAW DROP, OMG! I will really give him an OSCAR AWARD! PACK - PACK , KICK - KICK) I HAVE ALREADY KILL HIM IN MY MIND!

BOM - OH! MY GOD! I can't emagine how much suffering you been through just to keep this, you should have told me, so that i can atlist help you at ease your self a little, I'm so sorry dara'yah!!! I was not there to help you, at those time that you need me. (hugging me so tight that I almost spit out)

DARA - i hug her tight as well, assuring her that everything is ok!. while looking at him, and all of my blood went on my head when i saw him smilling really hard without making any sounds, to show how much he enjoy the show.

YOU WILL SURELY PAY FOR THIS GDRAGON, THIS IS A WAR.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO ALL OF MY READER i'M SO SORRY THAT I JUST UPDATE THIS NOW, I WAS SO BUSY THIS PAST FEW DAYS...

 

LEAVE COMMENTS FOR ME TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE VOTE AS WELL

I PROMISE IF YOU LEAVE COMMENTS AND VOTE ILL UPDATE MORE.

 

LOVE YAHH! THANKS