THE PROMISE

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

No! Gd! No!

 

You betrayed me....

Your just like them....

 

No! It's not like that.....

 

Shot up!!!!

 

then I saw him running away, far-far away...Then he disappeared on the dark..

 

I was subbing really hard... thanks It was just a dream! I very bad dream. 

 

are you ok??

 

I was shock when I heard Minho's voice, I totally forgot that  I was with him.

 

Yes! I'm ok! just a bad dream.

 

wait! I'll get water, to freshen you.

 

I just nod at him.

 

here!

 

thank you.

 

what was your dream about?

 

ahhh... it's... it's just a random stuff..

 

I don't know why I was not able to tell him the truth, it just that I don't feel like telling him about it.

 

ahh!!! Minho, i need to go home.

 

he looked at me with a question mark on his eyes...

 

ahh!!! you know, I came here without really planning everything...... and.... ahhh!! someone is actually waiting for me....... 

 

I don't even know why I mumble.......

 

someone? Gd?

 

I just look at him, a kind of a look that gives him a Yes answer. 

 

what is he to you dara?

 

then I ask my self same question as well, why do I feel so attached with him, why do I feel like I'm betraying him.

 

he is........ someone I... I care about.... I mumble again.

 

how about me? what am I to you?

 

that question is the question that I really don't expect or would like to answer for now.

 

I don't know, your my childhood friend, a very special childhood friend.

 

very special childhood friend huh!!! then he smirk.

 

what if I won't allow you to go home tonight?

 

ahhh???!!!! Minho.... 

 

I won't allow you to go home.

 

you won't, you will let me go. I need to go home.

 

why?

 

because, I need to think. I need to,, I just need to go home.

 

promise me one thing.

 

I look at him, with my eyes asking.

 

promise me that you won't leave me, that you will stay on my side.

 

Minho!

 

he just look at me, I don't know why but every time he act this way, I remember the Lee Minho that I know before the Minho that I dreamed to be with forever, the Minho that used to be the reason of my existence. I just walked towards him to break the distance between us, then I hug him.

 

I will be here for you.

 

then he hug me back, a tight hug.

 

when I arrived at the mansion, I saw tension from the faces of all the attendant.  I would like to ask them but I choose to look for GD instead I just wish he didn't see about that date thingy, i was planning to go up stare to check him at his room but james stopped me.

 

Welcome back young lady! are you looking for the young master?

 

ah! hi james! I'm sorry for coming late, yes! I am. where is he?

 

this way young lady!

 

I just followed him, and I think we are going down it seems like a basement.

 

he is inside young lady!

 

I didn't know that this place do exist, I was about to open the door when I heard james again.

 

young lady!

 

I looked at him, yes!

 

the young master is a good man! and I know you have seen it.

 

I don't know why did james say that, but i just nod and smile at him. 

 

I open the door and I went inside, it was really dark inside, I can't see nothing at all. it is literally dark.

 

so you came back.

 

then I saw a light, a light from a match-light.. i was nervous really nervous, I don't know why but I feel so afraid, not because of the situation but because of the different Gd in front of me right now, his voice was really cold.

 

GD! I'm sorry I am late.

 

then it was dark again.....the next thing I know is that I am being push then he lean me on the wall.

 

did you enjoy it?

 

Gosh! he found out,. how can't he.....

 

ahh!!... it's.....

 

YOU BETRAYED ME.

 

i was stiff, I remember my dream, it is totally same as this. what am I going to do?