I LOVE YOU 2

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

please don't leave for that, I really didn't mean that. I have fired James. it will never happened again.

I was astound with what I have heard, and there is a pain that I felt with what he said, so he think of me so lightly ,he think of my love towards him so lightly, he thinks that by that incident I will leave him. I was hurt not just because of that but I was hurt by the thought of the pain that he is carrying. he was about to turn his back, when I stopped him by hugging him on his back really tight.

I LOVE YOU,...........

I LOVE YOU, JIYONG, I told him while hugging him from his back really tight. and I'm not gonna leave you.

then I lean my head on his back, because of that i can feel the heat of my body, my hormones are once again having there world war III, though this feeling is unfamiliar but I so like it, it's an exquisite feeling. then I felt him move, he take off my hand from hugging him, but he never let it go, then he faced me and he wrap my hand back on his hips, so i am hugging him back and we are facing each other now.

then why don't you want me to come near you?

ahhhhh!!!.... it's because..... then I look at his eyes! I don't know if I should tell him the real reason.

because? he ask.

I look away trying to think for a way to avoid his question..... ahh!! what did you do to James? you said you fired him? 

then he just nod, as an answer for my question.

but why?

because he heard us, and I I know that you will be shy about it and I don't want him to be the reason for us to fight.

it's not his fault you know that, you shouldn't have done that, get him back, your lucky having him around his loyal to you.

I know that, but your  more than important to me than anyone else.

then I was astound again, I felt my body shiver for what he said.

but still you shouldn't have done that, talk to him can you?

then he looked at me again with his teasing eyes, I know by then that he is up to something.

why do I feel like you are trying to avoid something?, and to think that you haven't answer my question awhile ago.

then I avoid his look once again by looking away, but he grab my chin in a very gentle way to make me look at him.

I will talk to him but tell me the reason first why don't you want me come near you?

it's because........

because???..... with his teasing eyes and voice?

because your making me feel high and I'm loosing control of myself every time that your near me and your touching me I can't think of anything but to make love to you, I don't know what you have done to me but you makes me naughty all the time, and...................

I was not able to finished what I have to say because he stopped me by kissing me, at first it was a rough kiss, a kind of kiss with a longing, he moved side by side he tasted each part of my lips, he was biting each part of it. then he start playing inside my mouth the feeling is so exquisite my hormones are totally lost into there holly land. then he start kissing my neck, he stayed there for how many second or minutes I'm not sure, then i feel him it. it was painful but the pleasure is undeniable, and because of what he did I heard my self with the pleasure, then he stopped but he didn't break the distance between us, instead he was looking delightful.

I wanna see you, !

what? I asked him in horror...

I know that we did it last night but it was dark so i'm sure that he didn't see anything but now? the sun is up and shine?!

he just gave me a half smile, then he start trying to take off the towel that only covers my body, at first I resist, I hold the towel really tight so that he can't take it off from my body. then he start kissing me again.

don't be shy it's not as if we haven't done the deal, he told me on the middle of our kiss.

then I just looked at him intensely, if it's one of the way to prove to him that I love him so much then I will let him see every part of me, I told my self.

I want to see you too.

I will let you see every part of me, Dara! and I wan't you to know that you own it. he told me.

then without permission a tear came out from my eyes, it's a tears of joy actually.

do the honor of taking my clothes off. he told me again and a very sensational voice

and without hesitation, I started taking off his shirt first, I run my fingers on every part of his abdomen, then I start to remove his pants, but on this part he help me taking it off on him completely. at first I was trying to look around or avoid  to see his dragon and I think I was just being so obvious because the smirk on his lips never leave his face, with additional teasing on his eyes.

 don't you know that with how you act now you making me more hard. he told me while he pull my chin again to look at him directly.

I want you to look at me, look only at me, baby!

then I look at him on his eyes even though I feel that anytime now i could collapse for embarrassment, and I never leave or look away from it, then I felt his hand touch the uncover part on my chest, then the next thing I knew was I was already fully in front of him.

 he didn't say anything, I didn't hear any words from him, but his eyes can't lie, I can see that he is more than please.

I tried to cover my self using my hand but he stopped me then he start kissing me again, he touch and kissed every part of me, and for how many times we did it I'm not sure all I know is that we did it the whole night and day.

and with that i realize that he is a part of me, he is the missing part of me, what ever you call it, I don't know! but one thing is for sure I can no longer leave without him.

*************************

MINHOS'S POV

what are you trying to do Minho, do you think it will help you?

I don't care hyung, I will do everything to get her back, I have been calling her and txting her.

maybe she is busy.

no! hyung I know that Gd has something to do with it, mark my word Hyung I will get her back by hook or by crook 

----------------------------------------------

MAKE ME INSPIRED LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND FOR MY SILENT READER ENJOY, I WILL UPDATE MORE OFTEN NOW TO FINISHED THIS... I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW AGAIN...

VOTE FOR THIS GUYS!!!!! LOVE YAHHH!!!! :)