WHEN A MAN IS BROKEN II

Millionaires Lover ♥♥♥

I stop from what I'm doing when I felt the sun hit me, so it's morning already, I check my time and it's pass 6am already, I fix my self before I went outside my office there I saw James waiting for me.

"Your flight will be exactly 7:15 young master, you can still manage to grab something to eat.

"No it's ok! I will just take that on our way.

Then I walked before him, he just followed me.

"About the young lady!

I didn't say anything instead I waited for what he is about to say.

"She said she will not come.... 

Then the elevator opened, even before he could complete his sentence.

"No! She will come. We will pick her up before we go.

We arrived at home exactly 6:45, I went directly up stares to check her. And as soon as I open the door I saw her still laying on the bed. The room is still dark, I open the curtains to let the sun enter the room. Then there I heard her moan.

I stood on the edge of the bed just looking at her, there she was struggling trying to open her eyes, then she seated still half a sleep.

"Do you have an Idea what time is it?

I told her, without hiding my irritation.

"What is it this time?

"Are you doing this to annoyed me more? Cause I'm telling you it's working. So get your self out of that bed and prepare your self within 15 minutes before I lost my temper on you.

"I'm not coming.

"I'm not asking for your permission, I'm telling you to do so.

Then I give her a do it now or else look, then I left her room and went on my room. I never been into this room for so long, this is the first time I'm inside this room for long since that day.

FLASH BACK

I can't wait another day to find the truth, even though I still don't feel good but I can't wait another day for the torture I'm feeling to kill me. I need to know the truth, I heard from James that dara will come at her school today, I tried to search for her but wherever they are hiding they are doing a great job cause I can't find them and now I need to talk to her now or never. I did ask my driver to drive as fast as he could so we are literally almost flying. We arrived at her school in no time, everyone was looking at me I know some of those student could recognize me but I didn't care less, I don't know where exactly am I going when I heard James pointing on the way, I don't know when did he became familiar with this place but I didn't bother ask him. then we arrived at this one particular door with a big sign bored on it, DEANS OFFICE. then the door was suddenly open before I could do so, there she is standing infront of me, I saw disbelief on her face, she is giving me a what are you doing here look. I didn't wait for her to say anything I grab her hand and literally pulling here with me I didn't hear anything from her, she is just letting her self to be drag by me. 

I saw a room without anyone on it, I drag her inside that room. For a moment no one dare to talk.

"What......

I was about to ask her when she suddenly hug me, I was stiff. Now all of my doubt went high, there are so many questions I want to ask her, and I will demand an immediate answer. I tried to break her hug but she stopped me.

"Let's stay like this for a moment.

Then I hear her voice broken is she crying?

I forcefully give ourself a distance to see her and I was not wrong she is crying.

"What Is going on? Why are you crying I ask her.

She didn't say anything she was just looking at me.

"Tell me what is going on? Tel me everything dara.

Then she grab my hand and put it on her  billy. There I suddenly felt something foreign to me.

"This is mine right? This is my child.

Then I saw her open , I know she was about to say something when I heard James.

"Young Master! Reporters are all over the place.

"I get it James!

Then I looked back at dara, I'm still waiting for her answer. When She suddenly let go of my hand and she step backward away from me. I'm now more confused with her sudden change of action.

"no Ji young! This is not your child. 

There from her own mouth telling me directly that it's not my own child, but when I look at her eyes it's telling me the opposite of what said.

"No you are lying! Tell me, this is just a lie, tell me.

I was practically shaking her shoulder, I know I am hurting her physically but I can't help it. I know she is hiding something.

"I'm sorry...

That's all I hear from her, then a sudden commotion outside stopped me. There I heard minho.

"Dara!

Then he went directly to her, and he make her face him.

"Are you Ok??

Then I saw her cling her hand to him with that sight I got all of my answer. I turn my back on them and I walk away without looking back, 

When I was out of that room already, I saw there are so many students outside that room for how long they were there I was not aware, they are as If watching a drama movie, some of them are even taking videos using there phonearly, it was not hard for me to go out from that crowd thanks for James for being so quick sending over my personal body guards. James open the door of the car for me, but even before I could enter I hear her.

"JIYOUNG! 

I look back, I don't know what else she want from me.

"You feel it right??

I see that she is still crying cause she is still subbing when she called my name and ask me that question, I don't know what he really meant from her question but I don't give a damn anymore, I didn't answer her instead I went inside my car and ask my driver to go.

But on the side mirror I still look at her, but the last thing I saw was something that makes me forget of the word "LOVE".